Old 12-13-2017, 07:38 AM   #1
WiscoGirl92

Female Use Of An Office Slut

I’ve been a bad submissive lately and have been tasked with creating a thread asking to be used while I’m at work.

I sit in a cubicle with three sides, at a desk where my bottom half is completely covered from the front. My desk is in a semi public location.

Today I’m wearing black Jeans, a sweatshirt, knee high flat boots and a colorful bra.

I brought some toys with me, but also have access to office supplies and bathroom supplies. I like being degraded mostly. The toys I have with me, are dildo panties, diapers, bullet vibe, benwa balls, two butt plugs (one medium and one large)

I will send detailed reports to any tasks given on this thread. Please check my likes/limits before messaging!

Kik: wiscogurl92

Limits: Body writing, permanent, extreme pain, blackmail, public

I will only send pictures/videos of tasks once I've become comfortable with a dom/mistress. I have a massive toy collection and household items available for use.

kik: Wiscogurl92
WiscoGirl92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:09 AM   #2
RaJack

We can start with some settings:

Take off bra and panties.

Bra goes in a desk drawer. Leave a string partially out of it.
Panties goes inside you... your choice which hole. You can even switch whenever required.

Stay like this for all your working day or until another task say otherwise.

BDSM Test

LIKES / DISLIKES / LIMITS

Toys: Small Butt plug, Medium Butt plug, Big Butt plug, Small vibrating dildo, Medium dildo w/cup suction, ropes, handcuffs, collar and leash, Ball gag with nipple clip, Hitachi, Chastity cage

KIK: o0RaJacK0o
RaJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 05:36 PM   #3
Lyb
getDare Addict

Put on your dildo panties and write on a piece of paper 5 times while discreetly humping your chair: "I am nothing but a slut, my sole purpose is to serve"

leave the paper on your desk so that it's not obvious but still visible to someone who look close enough.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 06:20 PM   #4
andy4
Distinguished Member

Tomorrow you are to insert the ben wa balls followed by your dildo panties.

Wear your thinnest bra, since you have office supplies bind each tit with a large rubber band at the base and a small one on your nipple. Alternate having your tits bound every hour.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:30 PM   #5
MasterO2
getDare Devil

On Friday you shall wear a skirt and no panties, when you sit at your desk you shall have your skirt pulled up in such manner that your bare ass/pussy shall be directly on the seat and not on the fabric. You will for at least 5 minutes of each hour of your day stimulate your pussy using a different item each hour. You shall ask on here for suggestions as of what to use. If you do not get a suggestion each hour you may decide yourself what you will use. As with all my dares I expect a fully detailed well written report PM'd to me as well as in this case placed here on this tread. Pics are always encouraged when possible but are not a requirement.

Last edited by MasterO2; 12-13-2017 at 08:35 PM.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterO2 for this post:
Old 12-14-2017, 06:58 AM   #6
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Follow all my commando rules, which are in my sig, for a day at the office... That is, do not even take any undies to work that day.

Report back on how you felt in the different meetings, and if anybody caught you or you think might have caught you...

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 07:24 AM   #7
Deciever

First keep drinking water as much as you can during your shift.

After couple of hours when you feel the need to pee go to the office toilet and insert your butt plug in your bottom(the small one), remove your panties and keep them in your pocket. however do not pee. when your back at your desk keep your jeans zip open. you may close it when you have to get up etc.

After one hour go again and take the plug and insert the benwa balls in.

Keep drinking water throughout the entire process.

Only 30 mints before your shift ends you may go pee and take the balls out.

Put your jeans on but dont wear your panties.

Report how it goes.

Good luck.
Deciever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 07:31 AM   #8
growler21d
Distinguished Member

1. Each hour at work, you are to reach inside your top & pinch and twist your nipples for 60 seconds

2. Insert your large butt plug at work (in your cubicle if possible). Using your bullet vibe, keep yourself on edge for 1 hour. For the last 30 minutes you should have your lower half exposed (by pulling up or pulling down skirt/pants)
Remove your buttplug as soon as the hour of edging is complete.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 07:41 AM   #9
WiscoGirl92

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaJack View Post
We can start with some settings:

Take off bra and panties.

Bra goes in a desk drawer. Leave a string partially out of it.
Panties goes inside you... your choice which hole. You can even switch whenever required.

Stay like this for all your working day or until another task say otherwise.
I excused myself to the bathroom to take off my bra and panties. I went to the big stall, took off my shoes and pants and slipped my thong off. They were already wet from being aroused this morning. I then stuffed them into my wet pussy and put my pants back on. Stuffing things inside of me always gets me horny. Then I unclasped my bra and slipped it off me, put it in my pocket and went back to my desk. I have 4 different drawers so I put it into the top one with a strap hanging out. Throughout the day I had three people actually come to my desk but no one mentioned anything. I kept the panties inside of me the entire work day since this was my only task. When I took them out at home they were completely soaked.

I will only send pictures/videos of tasks once I've become comfortable with a dom/mistress. I have a massive toy collection and household items available for use.

Old 12-14-2017, 09:03 AM   #10
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Wear a button up shirt or blouse. Unbutton one button each hour or every time someone comes to your desk. If you put back a button then you must edge at your desk for each one.

For each desk to visit take an object pen,pencil, etc. from a coworkers desk.When you get back to your desk insert it inside of yourself. Continue stuffing yourself and at the end of the day return the objects, but you can only clean them with your mouth.
Old 12-15-2017, 02:17 AM   #11
RaJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiscoGirl92 View Post
I excused myself to the bathroom to take off my bra and panties. I went to the big stall, took off my shoes and pants and slipped my thong off. They were already wet from being aroused this morning. I then stuffed them into my wet pussy and put my pants back on. Stuffing things inside of me always gets me horny. Then I unclasped my bra and slipped it off me, put it in my pocket and went back to my desk. I have 4 different drawers so I put it into the top one with a strap hanging out. Throughout the day I had three people actually come to my desk but no one mentioned anything. I kept the panties inside of me the entire work day since this was my only task. When I took them out at home they were completely soaked.
Good girl! I'm proud of you!

Kik me if you want more tasks from me

BDSM Test

LIKES / DISLIKES / LIMITS

Toys: Small Butt plug, Medium Butt plug, Big Butt plug, Small vibrating dildo, Medium dildo w/cup suction, ropes, handcuffs, collar and leash, Ball gag with nipple clip, Hitachi, Chastity cage

KIK: o0RaJacK0o

Last edited by RaJack; 12-15-2017 at 03:07 AM.
RaJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 06:30 AM   #12
WiscoGirl92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Put on your dildo panties and write on a piece of paper 5 times while discreetly humping your chair: "I am nothing but a slut, my sole purpose is to serve"

leave the paper on your desk so that it's not obvious but still visible to someone who look close enough.
I went to the bathroom stall, took my shoes and pants off and slid the dildo panties on. I was already pretty wet so the dildo slid in my pussy with ease. I then got dressed again and returned to my desk. I grabbed a large post it and wrote out the five lines. I could feel myself get more wet as I slowly moved my hips. I then left the note on the left side of my desk by a stack of other papers. No one came by my desk for the remainder of the day but I continued to look at it and read it over and over

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
Tomorrow you are to insert the ben wa balls followed by your dildo panties.

Wear your thinnest bra, since you have office supplies bind each tit with a large rubber band at the base and a small one on your nipple. Alternate having your tits bound every hour.
so the balls are actually rather large and I’m still quite tight. I couldn’t get both the balls and the dildo in so I opted for just the Ben wa balls. I could feel them move every time I took a step away from my desk. I had to go to a meeting that morning so I was very paranoid that my tits were obviously rock hard. I kept looking down at them. The pressure from the rubber bands felt good and were a good reminder throughout the day that I am a slut.

Old 12-19-2017, 09:29 AM   #13
Dare-O-Rama

Bring a dildo to work. Go to the restroom, and into a stall. Take off all your clothes. Use the dildo to make yourself orgasm. Take a picture of yourself (no face!) with your phone, with the dildo inserted. When you get home tonight, print the picture out. Bring the printout to work the next day. "Accidentally" drop it by the front of the office, where it will definitely be found.
Dare-O-Rama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 12:34 PM   #14
Hazman
getDare Sweetheart

Wear a diaper to work for the whole day and don't take it off

Still exploring what I like, interests are things I find appealing but haven't done myself yet

Interests: Latex, tight fitting clothing

Limits: Pee, poop, blood, other bodily fluids, public, friends, family

Kik: Hazman9
Snapchat: hazmanftw
Hazman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk