Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-11-2017, 07:04 PM   #1
fieldman

Male 30/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in (see post) (webcam not required)

30/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in (see post) (webcam not required)

Dominant British man seeks a submissive British girl. Experience not required, I am an experienced master and enjoy moulding my subs to serve me in a manner I enjoy.

About me: I’ve always been a dominant man and got into D/s in my late teens. Since then I’ve trained a good few subs, offline and online. I spend a lot of my time travelling with work, so I prefer staying in contact by email and kik.

I’m pretty laid back in general but I’m strict about obedience to the rules I lay down. I don’t hesitate to punish if I feel it necessary. I want someone who I can play with and guide at the same time so we both enjoy ourselves.

About you: You will be a female submissive. No boys pretending to be girls. I insist on the highest standard of spelling and grammar, and you must be willing to write detailed reports on tasks I assign you. I can guide you in what detailed means.

I will not ask you to go on cam or send pics, although pics later on once we’ve established trust may be a possibility and I will require a clothed (no face) verification pic pretty early on due to experience. You should be prepared to carry out the tasks I assign you, which may involve pushing your limits or helping you find those limits. I will not be offended if you say no, but I will be firm with you.

If your motivation for submitting is not purely sexual (you want a dominant/master to punish you for IRL misbehaviour like being lazy or not working out, etc) that's fine by me.

A sense of humour is good too – I like my submissives to have some personality outside of the kinkiness!

My kinks, which will make up many of your submissive tasks: (this isn't an exclusive list)

Spanking
Humiliation
Bladder control
Rules and routines
(limited) clothing control
Light public (occasionally)
Orgasm control

If you are at all a switch, I have a close female friend who badly wants to submit to amother girl. If you submit to men but want to control another girl, you might be the perfect fit for that dynamic. But that's not the main purpose of this ad.

Interested? PM me and tell me a bit about yourself, what makes you a submissive and any experience you have with D/s or BDSM in general. Even if you just want to chat rather than get straight into things, come say hello.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:24 PM   #2
fieldman

American girls, as awesome as you are, this time I really am looking for a girl in the GMT time zone. Plus or minus an hour works too.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bondage, bathroom use control, orgasm control and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones. Kik: fieldman5073

Advertisements
Kink Talk