Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-13-2017, 01:58 PM   #31
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Another day from me.

I'd like you to put on 15 clothespins and fuck yourself with a dildo. Every time that you edge, you get to remove 5, so three edges and you'll be free. Just one catch: two of the clothespins must go on your nipples and cannot be removed until the last edge.

If you find it difficult to edge using only a dildo, you might use your hand as well, but in that case it'd be 25 clothespins - 5 edges.

Have fun, and please keep letting us know how your experience goes.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 02:04 PM   #32
LivvyF36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
And another day.

So, how are your enemas going?
Very frustrating, it’s painful with the cramp to keep it in, ive been doing training enemas to train myself to hold it all. I have failed once, and paid the price, but that was the first day, and I haven’t since
Limits: obvious public, pictures/videos before IÂ’m comfortable with you, permanent, blood, scat, social suicide

Kik: OliviaTF Fetlife: OliviaF
Toys: 2 Butt Plugs, Clothes pins, bullet vibrator, 2 dildos, enema kit
LivvyF36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 02:39 PM   #33
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivvyF36 View Post
Very frustrating, it’s painful with the cramp to keep it in, ive been doing training enemas to train myself to hold it all. I have failed once, and paid the price, but that was the first day, and I haven’t since
If I see the dates right, you will however have to take the bigger ones from tomorrow on? So there is still a chance for more time plugged. ;-)

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 08:57 AM   #34
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Have another day from me
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 01:19 PM   #35
trenho
getDare Devil

have a day, they are never enough

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 04:44 PM   #36
LivvyF36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
If I see the dates right, you will however have to take the bigger ones from tomorrow on? So there is still a chance for more time plugged. ;-)
Finished with the enemas! I missed two more, and paid the price, but I stuck to it, this was a pretty fun dare, thank you!
Limits: obvious public, pictures/videos before IÂ’m comfortable with you, permanent, blood, scat, social suicide

Kik: OliviaTF Fetlife: OliviaF
Toys: 2 Butt Plugs, Clothes pins, bullet vibrator, 2 dildos, enema kit
LivvyF36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 08:26 PM   #37
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivvyF36 View Post
Finished with the enemas! I missed two more, and paid the price, but I stuck to it, this was a pretty fun dare, thank you!
What you did however not do was to extend your signature to include more likes/dislikes/punishments/... I suppose that warrants another punishment, don't you agree? Since the required information is however missing this turns out rather difficult again...

Until two days after you have completed the requested information, you will have to follow these rules:
  • Whenever you remove your underwear, even if it is just to pee, you will have to put a generous amount of toothpaste on your genitalia afterwards, giving you a nice, cold feeling the entire time.
  • Whenever you are at home, you have to wear your anal-beads.
  • Whenever you leave the house, you have to give yourself a 0.25 liter enema and put in a plug on top. You are not supposed to visit the potty until you are back at home.

Finally: add another day. ;-)

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:44 AM   #38
Will90

Have another day
Will90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, orgasm control, punishment