Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-08-2017, 04:45 PM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Picture Perfect (Interactive Story)

This is my first attempt at an interactive story where the readers choose the direction the story goes...so it might completely suck. If there is interest and people choose I will leave each choice open for 24-48 hours before beginning the next part. Majority vote will be written for the following part(s). If there isn't any interest after 48 hours I'll choose which way to take it myself.

Harper smiled as she walked towards home, her mind wandering to the surprise bouquet of roses she had recieved this morning. She had no idea who they were from yet rather than find it creepy she found it quite adorable and sweet. She couldn't understand her friend's shocked reaction or why they found it creepy rather than endearing. She figured who wouldn't want a secret admirer and tokens of their appreciation?

As she turned onto her street and headed down the garden path her eyes focused on what looked like a small package waiting by the door. Eagerly she hurried to it and smiled when she read the note that accompanied it.

"Harper,
Hope you like as much as I did."

Picking the box up and tucking it under her arm she inserted the door key into the lock with her free hand and stepped inside, closing the door quietly behind her. As soon as she was free of her coat and sitting comfortably on her bed she pulled the box towards her and began unwrapping it excitedly. Two gifts to her home led her to believe her secret admirer was a friend of her's and she hoped it was Aidan, the male she had been crushing on for the last two years.

As she peeled away the layers on the packaging she wondered why there was another small envelope inside. Shrugging she reached for it and tore it open and about a dozen pictures fell onto the bedspread in front of her. As she picked one up and glanced down at it her earlier excitement dissipated to be replaced with a sinking feeling of dread.

Throwing it away from her she picked up the next and then another and another and her heart sank as she looked through each one. Each one of the photos showed her in a compromising position; each worse than the last.

She remembered the party where these photos had obviously been taken, remembered her friend's boyfriend hitting on her and knowing she shouldn't take things further but doing so anyway. What she didn't remember is anything after the stolen kiss they had shared. She certainly didn't remember sitting in his lap or pushing her shirt up and pressing her boobs into him so he could play with her nipples with his tongue. Nor did she remember them sneaking away into one of the upstairs rooms and doing a whole lot more than kissing.

The pictures told a different story and she frowned as she saw herself fully naked strewn over the bed with him on top of her, taking her from behind, looking up at him seductively as she pleasured him with her mouth. Although several of the pictures were grainy and unclear to anyone besides herself if it actually was her in them, the last of them left no doubt about it. She was completely naked and smiling into a camera she didn't remember with cum splattered all over her face.

She frowned and noticed her hands were trembling as she spied a small slip of paper that had fallen from the envelope along with the pictures and picked it up. Unfolding it carefully she read over the words and her heart sank further.

"Harper,
Who knew you had it in you? I'm guessing not many people know what happened that night. If you don't want the world to see these pictures then you will follow the further instructions. If you choose not to...well, you and I wont be the only ones to see these. The instructions will be sent quite soon. I hope you make the right choice...for your sake."

Should she:
A: Follow the instructions
B: Call their bluff and ignore them?
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 12-09-2017 at 06:22 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 12-08-2017, 05:42 PM   #2
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

I vote A, it is not worth the risk!

also I love these kinds of stories, can't wait for more

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareLover159 for this post:
Old 12-08-2017, 08:44 PM   #3
NewMaster2

I vote A;

I want to see what he has in store!

Likes: cum-play, bondage, private humiliation, orgasm-control, edging, Chasity, online exposure

limits: public, family, permanent, video, other people, pee/scat, pain,

AMA pm me
NewMaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NewMaster2 for this post:
Old 12-11-2017, 12:22 PM   #4
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

As the day turned into night Harper waited restlessly for the oncoming instructions. She found it difficult to concentrate on anything for too long, her mind always slipping back to the looming threat hanging over her head. Try as she might, couldn't think of anyone who would want to hurt her. She had no enemies and prided herself on being a genuinely decent person. Except for that one night that caused this; which she couldn't even remember.

As the numbers on the clock ticked over to 12.26AM she sighed as she began methodically getting herself ready for bed. It didn't look like the instructions were going to happen before the next morning. Was that part of the game? She wondered. To cause her to worry as she waited anxiously? She frowned as she finished brushing her teeth and headed to her bed climbing under the covers.

She had been waiting nervously for hours to receive the instructions she had been promised and as more time passed she became angrier that they were making her wait so long to find out whatever twisted game they had in store for her.

Forcing herself to breathe evenly and relax she finally managed to drift into a light sleep just as the notification went off on her phone to alert her to a text message. Still somewhere between asleep and awake it was loud enough to rouse her and she reached out sleepily for it. Putting in her pin code to unlock the phone she swiped down to her messages and saw a number she didn't recognize. Clicking to open it she suddenly felt much more awake as she read the words.

"Harper,
Hope I didn't wake you. It's time for your next instructions. I want you to send me a photo of your breasts. You have ten minutes."

Harper stared at the phone in shock. She had hoped desperately that she wouldn't have to do anything sexual, yet the very first instruction demanded it. How far was this person willing to take it? Her mind worked on overdrive as she mentally listed the pros and cons of sending him the picture he had asked for.

She knew if she did what he said she was only providing him with more material as leverage to use against her and digging the hole even deeper. But if she didn't...what if he was serious about releasing the pictures from the party? And why could she still not remember doing anything that the photos portrayed? Her phone lit up as the next message arrived.

"Five minutes, Harper. Tick tock."

She scowled at the message as her heart began to beat erratically. Why were they doing this to her? Rage washed over her at how unfair it was and as she tried to make a decision on what to do a flash of inspiration hit her. She smiled grimly as she opened her web browser and began searching for images of breasts.

Feeling rather cocky she forwarded one back and tossed the phone to the side before rolling over and closing her eyes, ready to go back to sleep. She was interrupted by another incoming alert and she grumbled as she retrieved her phone once more.

"Do you think I am stupid? I hope you will enjoy the entire town seeing what you get up to in your spare time."

She blinked several times as she tried to form rational thoughts. How had they known? She'd been careful to choose an image that showed breasts similar to her own. As she thought about what the release of the pictures would do to her reputation and family she found herself replying, her fingers trembling.

"I'm sorry. Please don't."

She pressed send with a shaky breath and sat hugging her knees to her chest waiting anxiously for a response, which came several minutes later.

"Last chance."

She knew what was implied and although her body trembled further she couldn't help being relieved that they had decided not to release the pictures. Sighing; she stripped off her night shirt and took the photo they were insisting on. As soon as she pressed send her heart sunk as her eyes squeezed tightly closed. Was there any way out of this? Alerted to their response by her phone, she found her eyes opening as she glanced down at the words. She had been anxious and nervous so far; but now she terrified as she read the message repeatedly.

"That wasn't so hard was it? But you must be disciplined for trying to fool me. I'm not a monster so I will even let you choose how you make it up to me. You may choose public humiliation...or pain. You will let me know what you decide before you leave the house for college in the morning."

Should she choose:
A: Public humiliation
B: Pain
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 12-13-2017 at 06:06 AM.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:11 PM   #5
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

B pain. I feel that public humiliation would defeat the purpose of blackmailing her.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexualfeelings for this post:
Old 12-12-2017, 01:04 PM   #6
doflodares

Public humiliation. The blackmailer needs to prove that he's willing to humiliate her if she's going to take him/her seriously

TELL ME TO STRIP OR STREAK!!
Every time I get a pm saying:
"edge" I must edge 5 times
"streak" and I will streak
doflodares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to doflodares for this post:
Old 12-13-2017, 03:29 AM   #7
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

It has to be A, B is far too easy.

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AbusiveMaster for this post:
Old 12-13-2017, 05:31 AM   #8
tommo000

B pain , public humiliation comes later

also you should do a poll on the gender of the blackmailer
tommo000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tommo000 for this post:
Old 12-13-2017, 05:57 AM   #9
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommo000 View Post
B pain , public humiliation comes later

also you should do a poll on the gender of the blackmailer
I agree, yes B, Pain.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 07:04 AM   #10
smf0

I'd vote A - public humiliation
smf0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:55 AM   #11
FrozenWolfGirl
getDare Sweetheart

a: public humiliation

Be like snow: Beautiful but
Cold.
FrozenWolfGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 10:03 AM   #12
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

The alarm cock blared loudly, startling Harper from her fitful and lackluster sleep. Rolling out of bed she blearily changed into jeans and a sweatshirt before running a brush through her hair. As she headed to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth she recalled the last text she had recieved and she stopped in the doorway to the bathroom. How was she supposed to choose her own torment?

Almost in a trance she went through the motions of getting ready for class while she deliberated which decision to take. She was a wimp when it came to pain and who knew what she would have to endure? But public humiliation...wasn't the entire point of following these instructions supposed to ensure she didn't have to face that and have her pictures released?

She grumbled as she grabbed her books and coat, and pulled out her phone. As she read over the words once more she imagined all the horrible ways she could be made to suffer. Agony or embarrassment? Trying to think logically she reasoned that the humiliation couldn't be too bad as that would mean her blackmailer would lose the leverage they had over her. It couldn't be worse than the photos getting out, right? She was pretty sure that whoever it was didn't want this to end just yet and reasoned it would therefore be embarrassing but not the end of the world like the photos would be. Before she could change her mind she clicked on the reply icon and sent off her response.

The journey to college took around twenty minutes and by the time she was sitting waiting for the professor to show up she still hadn't had a response. Maybe they got bored and decided to stop? She hoped.

The professor showed up a few minutes later and as he began the lesson Harper felt her phone vibrate. Glancing casually at the professor to make sure he wasn't paying her any attention she surreptitiously brought her phone out of her pocket and opened up the text. The words swam in front of her.

"Don't you find that class rather dull, Harper? How about we make it more exciting? Make yourself cum. Now."

Harper froze as her breaths became shorter in panic. How was she supposed to pull that off without being noticed? Her phone vibrated again.

"Get a move on, I don't have all day."

Her eyes flicked anxiously around the room, the words leading her to believe it was someone in the class. But every other student was focused on the professor, not another phone in sight.

After the stunt she had tried to pull the night before she didn't dare to try to refuse or outwit them again and as she slowly lowered her hand inside her jeans she was grateful for the first time her assigned seat had been at the back of the class.

Moving her fingers under her underwear and applying pressure to her clit she tried desperately to coax forth her orgasm while simultaneously trying to remain quiet and avoid attention. Almost thirty minutes passed before her body finally began to respond to her administrations; she was so anxious about being caught.

Slowly becoming wetter as her body reciprocated she fought the intakes of breaths as she struggled not to make any noise that would alert scrutiny towards her. Her breathing became laboured as the orgasm approached and finally she was able to bring it forth, her legs shuddering underneath her desk as she rode the intense waves it brought with it.

As she came down from the high she peered up under her eyelashes and was relieved no one was paying her any attention still. Another vibration of the phone had her pulling it out to check once more.

"You're such a slut, getting off like that in class."

Her cheeks flamed as she read the text and she allowed her anger to rise as she thought about how she had no choice in the matter. She was halfway through a scathing response before common sense returned and she deleted her angry words. Instead she waited for the next she knew would come and sure enough it followed a few minutes later.

"Know that next time you wont get off so lightly if you try to defy or fool me. Now that that is taken care of, we can get back on course. I believe there is a party tonight that you were planning to go to. Once there you will make sure Adian gets a blow job from you."

Harper started, stunned. She had forgotten all about the party one of her friends were throwing until now and as she read the last sentence her mind drifted as her eyes sought out Adian. He was sitting a few feet away from her scribbling notes as their professor droned on, so it couldn't be him. As far as she was aware he had no clue that she even liked him and he'd never given her any hint he liked her as more than a friend.

She pursed her lips as she thought over this new development. Maybe she could spin this to her advantage and finally get him to notice her as more than a friend? She smiled to herself. Whoever this jerk was playing with her had just done her a favour.

Several hours later Harper found herself swaying to the music that was radiating throughout her friend's house, slightly drunk. She had kept an eye on Adian all night, making sure he didn't wander off or leave and leave her unable to do what she had prepared herself for. As he stood up from one of the couches and headed upstairs towards the bathroom she followed him, knowing that this could be her chance.

Planting herself outside the bathroom a few minutes passed before he reopened the door and almost stumbled into her. She smiled shyly at him and before she could talk herself out of it grabbed his hand, leading him to one of the bedrooms.

"Harper? What are you doing?"

"I have something I want to show you."

Half dragging him behind her she made sure the door closed firmly behind them and before she could lose her courage launched herself at his lips. As her lips met his she brought her hands to his belt and began unbuckling it; only for him to pull away and grip her. His eyes searched hers, unsure and concerned.

"What is this?" He questioned.

"I would have thought that was pretty obvious by now." She giggled, her hands still fumbling at his belt.

He pulled both of her hands away with one of his and frowned at her.
"Harper, I'm flattered, really. But I thought you knew."

She squinted up at him, suddenly not feeling too good. Whether that was from the alcohol she had consumed or the pity in his tone she wasn't quite sure.

"Knew what?"

"Harper...I'm gay."

She stared at him, dumbfounded. In all the time she had known him he had never mentioned this to her and she had no idea. Although now it makes sense he never seemed interested in any of the girls that threw theirselves at him...she thought bitterly.

"I didn't know. I have to go." She choked out, as her cheeks heated in embarrassment. Ignoring his plea to wait she stumbled from the room as her phone chirped. She scowled as she pulled it out. She was so not in the mood for this.

"Oops. Did I forget to mention that part? It doesn't matter either way. You will try again and succeed or the photos are out...or I can offer you an alternative. But you wont like it."

Harper frowned as defeat crushed her. She now understood that they never expected her to succeed and this was just a further way of humiliating her. Her eyes flashed on the alternative option and her mind tried to dismiss it as quickly as it considered it. She didn't doubt she would hate it. How was she supposed to pull this off? It was like she had been given an impossible task just so she would fail on purpose.

Should she:
A: Try a different method
B: Ask for the alternative
Get a rule from me here.

The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 12-13-2017, 10:38 AM   #13
M0ddingArt

Ask for the alternative
M0ddingArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 01:41 PM   #14
smf0

Got me curious... what is the alternative? - B
smf0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 03:56 AM   #15
person7

the alternative, I think shes too nice of a person to try again

likes : crossdressing, public/semi public, humiliation, bondage, orgasm control, sissy shopping

limits : gross things, family and friends, pain, illegal

kik me at: assertedplane8

My Sissy name is Josie!
person7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to person7 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk