Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-12-2017, 10:47 AM   #1
toiletslaveslave

Male 20/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

20/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

I am Joshh, I am born and raised here in Singapore (GMT +8), and I am Chinese. I just turned 18 this year (getDare didn't allow me to change my age on the ad) and I am seeking one Mistress whom i can serve long term. I have a fit bodyshape, height 168cm weighing 53kg.

Serving is always something I am passionate about. Doing things that pleases ladies, at the same time enjoying it myself. Being humiliated verbally and physically, is what I enjoy the most. Kneeling before a dominant lady is all I ever wanted.

I may be young, but I'm not new. I started serving online dommes 2 years ago, and have stopped awhile due to national exams and I couldn't cope between studies and serving. But now, I am back, finding new/experienced mistress that could lead me through the BDSM life, and also learn new things from each other.

Not only that, I want somebody to talk to about BDSM things, my fantasies, and my vanilla life. I never had the courage to talk to anyone about my sexual fetishes including my vanilla friends and family members.

My fetishes are (but not limited to):
Humiliation
Pain
Torture
Assplay
Pet Training
Cum control/denial
Punishments
CBT
Self-bondage

My limits are:
Blood
Needles
Family
Illegal

To contact me you can message me here, or on Kik: Joshhlee99 or Skype: [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon !

Last edited by toiletslaveslave; 12-12-2017 at 11:05 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk