Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-12-2017, 09:24 AM   #1
daveo20a
Distinguished Member

Male 28/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (have webcam)

28/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (have webcam)

Dear Sirs and Masters,

I think that you reach a certain age and you have an idea of what you want and what you are looking for. I'm the kind of person who's always, always known what they wanted and took the steps to reach and get it.

I'm completely bi in real life, but really get off by submitting to guys (Not into the sub/dom scene with girls). Over the past three years, I have submitted myself on cam, to various degrees of success, to numerous "doms" but most proved to be flakes, fakes, or just not serious.

I am very serious. I am committed. I also have a life outside of this, and am working hard in School and work too. I seek someone that we can have regular sessions with following our mutual availability.

I am: 28 years old, white, 5'6'', 145 lbs, in good shape, very good-looking.

You must be: Male, real experienced Master, serious about developing something long-term based on mutual trust.

What gets me off? Pleasing You. Seriously. Also love tasks, humiliation, and pain in all of its forms. Limits: always respect my privacy, no recording or anything like that. No weird stuff (scat, blood, etc.).

I'm on Skype, my ID there is romanceman8899. I hope we can chat soon.

My interests and limits:

-PAIN: I am absolutely a masochist. I crave pain. Whether it be TT, CBT, hard whipping, anal training, rough fucking, name it, I'm into it.

-HUMILIATION: I love it and get off on it. I like to be treated like a bitch, called names, and really gotten into my head.

-"GAY/STRAIGHT PLAY": What I mean by this is, I am bi, and really value my masculinity, so I just really get off on being humiliated for the fact that with men I am extremely subservient and willing to please.

-DRUNK PLAY: I know some are not into this, and it's not a deal breaker if you aren't, but I love being made to drink more and more, to I become ever more vulnerable and slutty and submissive. It really lowers my inhibitions.

-And tons of other interests too: ws (piss), orgasm denial, chastity, anal training, ruined orgasms, edging, milking

-LIMITS: No scat, blood, anything illegal. I can show my face on cam, but I will never show face and bod in the same frame. I also request that You do not take pics/vids of me that show my face. I value my privacy highly and not looking to get my life hurt by this, nor am into or will tolerate blackmail of any sort, nor any online exhibition. Also, and I know that will turn off some of you, but shaving my body hair is hard limit too!

Submissively,

Your Sub

Last edited by daveo20a; 12-12-2017 at 09:40 AM.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:38 AM   #2
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Hello,
I copied and paste your e-mail to my Skype and it said it cannot find user like that.

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:39 AM   #3
daveo20a
Distinguished Member

My apologies, Sir. I believe if you just enter romanceman8899 it should work.

Advertisements
Kink Talk