Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 09-02-2017, 09:37 AM   #91
Nikkii

ok i didnt really know what SLUT heels are so i just got sexy heals instead :P

everything what i though of i could imagine would have been completly useless to wear. for example THAT:
https://sep.yimg.com/ay/spicylingeri...xy-heels-1.png

i couldnt even bend over in those. let alone drop to my knees and five blowjobs without breaking my ankels :P
so i jst got i pair of red and a pair of blue sexy 12cm highheels for the start :P

starting slowly

risky/(hidden)public, humiliation, creative dares, toysex, sex, bondage, blindfold, spit, cum and cumming :3

dislikes(but able to do):
anal, pain, piss, edging, messy

limits:
friends, family, scat, permanent, recordings/photos, bleeding, animals, underage, bareback if not choosen by me

toys:
dildos, vibrators, handcuffs, buttplug, doublesided dildo, nontransparent contact lenses and blindfold
Nikkii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 07:26 PM   #92
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Hi Nikkii, it is good to see you around again!

Go to somewhere very public... Like a park or fair or something. You would be there from open till close.

Dressed commando of course. Put on your vibrator in your pussy and your butt plug in your ass, set them both on min. Take plenty of spare batteries.

Start waking around the multitude. Whenever you find a guy who is good looking but seems to be alone and have trouble with the ladies, offer him to fuck you.

See how many guys you get to give you a quicky in a day.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Magnetic for this post:
Old 09-08-2017, 12:12 PM   #93
Nikkii

Update:
Since right now the rolls are quite easy i didnt update eacha nd every day but now after nearly a week

2.6. Saturday
1. Sunday
1. Monday
5.2. Tuesday
6. Wednesday
6.6. Thursday
6. Friday

Rolls left

Done:
New clothes! Buy at least 2 pairs of slut heels - the higher the better

Rules:
Don't let the challenges build up! - Roll once a day

sunday:
Accessorise! Go out and buy 5 new accessories for your new look – can be anything from jewellery to nipple pasties!

On sunday most businesses are cloesed in germany, so i had to do that on the next day. SO on monday after work i went out and looked for some fitting . At first i looked in the mall, but did not found anything quite good looking and fitting as showing of my naughty side. So i went into a kinkier shop, where also toys and stuff are sold.
I already knew i wanted nipple pasties because i never tried those, so i directly picked up some brighte red ones.
Then i also picked up a necklace calling myself a slut, and a ankle braclet calling me a slut.
To finish it off i also got a fancy metal new buttplug and new sexy underwear.

Monday:
Catwalk - go out wearing a selection of your new clothes - go somewhere appropriate for your outfit (microkini - beach, etc)

Since i rolled before i went out buying i was already wearing my shoes from saturday.
So after i got everything i got out of the shop, into a narrow street with less people and started to put everything on. The necklace and the anklebraclet were no problems.
The other stuff... well this would mean i need to get access to my ass and my tits -.-

i walked a little while until it was even more secluded. Looked around, and next to a wall i pulled down my pants far enought so i could access my bumm. Sppit onto the buttplug and bent over.
With some force i got it inside, while standing in public with ass exposed
and when i felt the well known feeling inside i got up and pulled my pants up.

I decided to not put on the thong, since i like to wash panties before i put them on. I also like to wash my sextoys first but for that i had a waterbottel to rins it off .

So only the bra and the nipple pasties.
I unhooked my bra i was wearing right now , stripped it off while wearing my shirt over it and pulled it out of my shirt. Then i looked around again if someone was near, when i didnt see anyone i pulled up my tshirt letting my tits take some fresh air. I removed the sticky thing on the backside of the pasities and placed them over my nipples. Then i got the bra and slipped inside and hocked it infront, before i pulled the thsirt back from my neck.

I spent the rest of the day like this, but not really anything happend during the dayy, while shopping or just beeing out. Also i think thats the wrong way to use pasiteis :3 like that is just was like nippletape. So not reaeaaaly a sexyboost... i guess i have to not wear anything over it to get the full effect ;D

Tuesday STOP:
Cum once for each time you make a guy cum – no stockpiling though, you must cum once before you can earn another

OK i guess then i have to get to fucking again soon

wednesday:
NEW RULE - Make sure you are horny! Edge at least once a day.

I made myself edge right as soon as i read the new rule in the morning. I got my vibrator and got back to bed stripped of my sleepingwear and spreaded my legs ontop of my bedsheets. Slowly i let the buzzing vibratorr circle my clit and it didnt take long till i was close.
My breathing got heavier and i slipped 2 fingers inside while still circeling my clit , tingeling around my body, reching the edge.
And stoped...
i shouldnt have done it before i went to work. Because i stayed horny... but i did as i was told

Thursday:STOP
Jack of all trades - Roll on this chart every week, but to make up for your lack of dedication, you have to at least spend 3 hours total a week practising!

RANDOM.ORG: 3
Anal – You must spend 15 mins a day with a butplug in and let a guy fuck your ass once a week

in the evening shor before i went to bed, i insert the buttplug. I did everything to get ready,brushed my teeth, and then went to bed ready to do my daily edge. As the day before i got into the same position, this time with my dildo and started to fuck myself with it.
It took longer then the day before, since i did take my time and not attack my clit from the getgo.
I also switched position in the middle, so i placed it ontop of my pillow and humped it from above. Getting wetter and slippier, closer to the edge and stoped...

i slipped off, noticing a quite wet stop on my pillow, so i cleaned my dildo with my mouth, went to the bathroom cleaned pulled out the buttplug and cleaned both my toys.
Then i went to bed sleeping on my sexsmelling pillow :3

in total i had the plug inside me half an hour

Friday:
NEW RULE : Sluts always swallow - any time you make a guy cum, you must swallow as much of it as possible – drink it from condoms, scoop it off your face, swallow every drop!

I kept in my assplug for the whole workday today :3 just because i know i will forget it one day this week and i need at least 3 hours in total.
After work i did a edge at home, getting a little bit frustrated, want to cum :P
i guess i have to find someone to fuck my ass fast so i am allowed to !!!

until now it is quite nice to me the roulette. i guess its going to get harder next week ;D

risky/(hidden)public, humiliation, creative dares, toysex, sex, bondage, blindfold, spit, cum and cumming :3

limits:
friends, family, scat, permanent, recordings/photos, bleeding, animals, underage, bareback if not choosen by me

toys:
dildos, vibrators, handcuffs, buttplug, doublesided dildo, nontransparent contact lenses and blindfold

Last edited by Nikkii; 09-08-2017 at 12:17 PM.
Old 09-23-2017, 05:07 PM   #94
hiccup

Wow! This is really well done! Thank you.
hiccup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 07:03 PM   #95
shadowcore

Oh my god that is sooooo hot!!
shadowcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 01:21 PM   #96
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Went back to read some of your reports and I just can't believe how kinky you are! A dream come true <3

Excited for the next update from you!
Old 11-26-2017, 06:46 PM   #97
Dragonclaw

This is really well done! Thank you for the reports
Dragonclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 01:25 PM   #98
Nikkii

Quote:
Hi Nikkii, it is good to see you around again!

Go to somewhere very public... Like a park or fair or something. You would be there from open till close.

Dressed commando of course. Put on your vibrator in your pussy and your butt plug in your ass, set them both on min. Take plenty of spare batteries.

Start walking around the multitude. Whenever you find a guy who is good looking but seems to be alone and have trouble with the ladies, offer him to fuck you.

See how many guys you get to give you a quicky in a day.

I did it yesterday at the christmas market at my town. Not completly following your rules but anyways ;D
It was just too cold for going there in a skirt and too slippery to go there in high stiletto shoes, so i only went without underwear but with warm pants unlikly your commands. But therefor I only had a really warm jacket on but no bra or pullover.
It is open from 11 to 21 o clock so plenty of time to get naughty :3 so i got ready around 10 am , got dressed put on makeup and of course insert my vibrator and buttplug as i was ordered. Then i left my house and went there.
Since i think „good looking guy but having trouble with the ladies“ is kinda parradox i just went with whatever i was able to seduce to cum on/in me. Right now, the collection of single men where quite small since mostly older people walked around so i started with something warm to drink and got breakfast to prepare me for the day. While I was there enjoying my breakfast in a little bakery near the Christmas market I saw a quite good looking guy in a suit ordering something to eat and then sat down at the table next to me. We were sitting in a corner, but it was quite full to do anything here.
So I only started glimpsing into his direction while eating, while my pussy buzzed and made me horny. He soon realized and didn’t seemed to unhappy about it, and after I was nearly done and only had my drink left I got up, went to his table and sat down. Since I wasn’t looking for chittichatta but just for sex I thought I make this quite obviously.
“I am horny and I want to fuck “ I said to him and watched as he nearly choked on his coffee. I couldn’t hold back a small smile.
I gave him a few seconds to recover and waited for his answer. He only got a WHAT ? out of his mouth but didn’t looked disgusted so I reapeadet “I am horny and I want to fuck you, well if you want… we could go somewhere for a quicky ? ”
He asked if I am serious, so I looked around if someone was watching me and then instead of answering him I pulled out my tits and flashed them to him. He stared and I noticed a little twitching between his legs , but after a few seconds I pulled my jacket shut and covered my tits.
He said yes sure, so we finished our drinks and went out to look for a kinda hidden spot. The market wasn’t too busy yet so we decided to do it behind the christmastree shop because the trees gave quite good coverage and it was in a corner. Also no one was there to sell the trees yet.
We went behind the fence and squeezed behind the trees. We now where quite good covered from all the angles so I dropped infront of him and got his semi hard dick out of his pants. To get started I started to lick the tip slowly to get him ready before starting sucking it and slowly getting it rockhard inside my mouth. He enjoyed it He grabbed my head and started to control the speed I was sucking him. I made him moan and close his eyes, before I stopped to switch position. I let his dick exit my mouth and stood up, before dropping my jacked and feeling the cold winter air on my breasts. He started to play with my already hard nipples while I pulled my pants down to just above my knees and removed the vibrator from my vagina.
He then bent me over so I was with straight legs bent at the hips and holding against the fence exposing my ass and pussy to him. While he put on a condom I switched of the vibe and put it in my mouth to not get it dirty from the floor and then he started to fuck me from behind. Entering my wet pussy slowly but fast picking up speed and starting to use more force until my face was pushed against the fence. It didn’t take much more but a few minutes to push him over the edge and feeling his dick pumping his seed into the condom inside me. It was so warm it felt sooo good.

When he was done I turned around, pulled of the condom and licked his dick clean. He thanked me while I was cleaning myself with some tissues, before I got back into my jacket, insert my vibe again and pulled up my pants.
Number one done. He told me it was great and then we both squeezed back out to the normal market and go separate ways.
Still horny…
I didn’t cum
So directly to the next guy.
I wandered around the market till I found a mid 50 year old guy who stood there alone. Overweight, but alone and definitely looked like he has some problems with girls.,
Knowing there I could be that straight forward as before I went to him and flirted a bit, which completely overstrained him. So after 10 minutes of talking I just went with it and told him I want some fun if he would like to come with me.
He didn’t know what to say so I took his hand and pulled him behind me towards the toilets. I told him to go in and look if I could follow him into a stall and so he did. Few seconds later he came out again and told me no one is in there so I followed him and we went inside a stall.
He asked me what now, so I dropped to the floor and pushed him onto the toilet. Kneeling infront of him I opened his pants and got his dick out… quite small, but I only planned to give a blowjob anyways since the stall didn’t offered much space. I started sucking while he enjoyed it. He immediately closed his eyes and started to moan. Not lasting long I soon felt his warm jizz squirting into my mouth onto my tongue. I swallowed.
I jumped up and thanked him with a small kiss onto his cheek and left him confused/happy/pleasured behind at the toilets.

Still horny…I need a dick inside…
So continuing on my hunt.
Back on my search, slowly more people are coming, most were couples or groups so not too many single persons walking around. It took a bit till I found my next target.
30 years and quite everything else looked average. Since I was really horny I did not have enough nerves to play the “slow” game so I went to him and asked him straight out if he want to have some fun on the market. He asked what exactly I mean and I told him I want to fuck him somewhere on this market!
I got declined :/ he was waiting for his girlfriend…
SO going on…. I flirted with another guy… before noticing he was wearing a ring on his finger and is probably married… but I was sooo horny….
He was really interested in me… but I left him and tried another guy …
And got declined again…
Tried another attractive guy and again…
I was so frustrated…

I went back … to the guy with the ring… asked him if he single… when he said yes I believed him…. I feel so baaad for doing this☹ I was dripping I needed… my horny brain took over so I asked him if I would be allowed to get his dick inside me…
Why did I doo this ☹ this is so not me….
So he took me behind some marketshops and told me to show him my tits. I opened my jacket and let them breath….he told me what a slut I am for not having a bra on before he kissed me and played with my tits..he let his hands slide down to my pussy and ontop of my vibe
“what do we have here” he said when he realized and started to push it in and out with slight circular movements. I started to moan and felt the pleasure all over my body and started to beg him to fuck me…
His fingers slipped into me next to my vibrator, stimulating me even more before he pulled out everything and let me lick clean my vibe and his fingers. Then I pushed onto my shoulders so I dropped to my knees and placed his hips infront of my mouth, letting me know what to do without talking. I got his dick out as fast as I could and started to lube it with my mouth. I was soo happy to see it is huge and it would soon be inside me…
He praised me for being a good cocksucker before telling me to stand up and pull down my pants. So I did. Then he laid me down on the really cold floor and mounted me started to pound me, ohhh gooood it felt sooooo good….
Finally I was stuffed with a dick and horny enough to cum.
I moaned too load so the shut my mouth by pressing his hand on mouth, since we still just were a few meters away from people…
And in a few minutes I had an earth shattering orgasm.. screaming in pleasure muffled by his both hands while he still continued pounding me. So the Orgasm lasted aaages till he finally decided to pull out and cumm all over my body. Squirt after squirt of cum started to cover my belly boobs or face, me with a still pulsing pussy not even realizing because I was still feeling the orgasm.
Then slowly realizing what just happened. He was already up and put his dick away, while I still on the cold floor... i was cum covered.... nearly naked on a Christmas market… only meters away from people… no chance to really clean myself….
When I looked up to him I realized he just took some photos with his phone, in shock trying to cover myself he just laughed and told me “ don’t act like it, you know you are a whore, but a good fuck, call me if you want more” and so he gave me his number with me still sitting with only my pants on the ankles on the cold floor cum covered and then he left me…
Me left like this. Sooo much cum.i only had a few tissues left so I decided to stand up and clean it by hand and eat it… so now after I was fucked like a trashwhore I was nearly naked standing there collecting the cum with my fingers and licking it clean…
When I was finally clean enough to not ruin my pants or jacket I put them on and finally went back on the market. Not sure if I got everything I tried as good to hide my face and went to the toilet to clean myself especially my face infront of the mirror.
Noticing I still had some in the hair… but I fixed myself as good as possible and stocked up on tissues.
Now I was freaking cold… I needed to warm up so I took a break and went inside a mall to get something warm to drink and to warm up my body.

I was inside for quite a while ( hopefully understandable since I just got fucked on the cold winter stone floor ;3) but I when I was all warmed up I thought I get back to the task and searched for someone to fuck inside the mall.
First I got declined again but the second guy already was ready to fuck.
I didn’t wanted to use the toilets again so we decided for a changing cabin in a clothingshop. We went in and directly to the changingstalls and pulled the curtain closed. I started to make a little show for him and teased with my open jacked, not quite showing my nipples until I dropped it and went to him and kissed him. Allowing him to play with my tits before I turned around and pulled down my pants while keeping my legs straight and showing him my butt and also a sneak peak off my pussy. i turned around again seeing him already getting out of his pants, before I begged showed him with my hands ( to be as silent as possible) to play with my pussy. I sat down on his lap after he took place on the small chair inside and humped his dick while he rubbed my clit. I slowly felt his dick rise and getting stiffer until I felt his tip right on the brim of my entrance. I continued humping until it slit inside. I continued while both of us started to enjoy it enough to moan. To silence both of us we pressed our lips together and we started to kiss us.
I felt the pleasure rise again and knew I could come again ! so I did my best to hump that way o the dick was moved into just the right position for my pleasure. Since the position was really good for both of us we didn’t change it once, only stopped kissing when he wanted to play with my tits, twisting my nipples or pulling on them. Or when he wanted to have a better view and let me lean back , my hands leaning on his knees so he could watch my tits bounce and my pleasure in my face.
When he also started to circle my clit with his fingers I came which also triggered him and he released his cum inside me. We both collapsing on each other in pure joy of the orgasm, while his dick slowly got limb again and slid out. Few moments later he stood up and let me sit down on the bench, where I sat down with spreaded legs and my left leg also on it and started to insert my fingers in my pussy to squeeze cum out and taste it.
He watched me curiously while I tried to eat all of his cum. Also he let me clean his dick before he got his pants on. I thanked him before I got dressed as well and we got both out . he asked for my number but I told him this was a onetime thing, which disappointed him but he was happy enough to fuck me once that he thanked me anyways and so we split.

Moments later I was outside on the market again, hunting :3
I also found one quite fast around 18 who was alone and quite happy after I flirted with him and offered him to suck his dick. We went back to the first position behind the Christmas tree shop. We squeezed behind the fences and I stripped my jacket for him. While he pulled down his pants I kneeled down and started sucking him off. He saw the used condom on the floor (which earlier was filled also duo to my work ) and told me apparently we are not the only one horny on the marked and I had to laughed about this.
It didn’t took long for him, maybe 7 minutes to cum and filling my mouth with cum. I gave him a little show by cumplaying gargling it around, spitting it on my hand and slurping it back up before swallowing It.
He told me it was fun and we got dressed and split up again.

I started searching again on the market before running into colleagues from work. They noticed me and greeted me, shook my hands and told me to sit down with them and have some drinks…
I noticed to late what I did my hands just 5 minutes earlier and felt ashamed… but well… I told them yes sure since they were quite invasive and I had a fun idea.
I wanted to do 1 last guy, let him cum on food and eat it infront of my coworkers. So first I got a drink with them, before telling them I need to get something to eat and got up. I went to the crepe- seller and got one with Nutella. Then I searched for a lucky guy who gets my last blowjob and can cum on my food. Found one quite fast and invited him for some fun behind some booths.
I opened my jacket and kneeled down while he got his dick out. And I started sucking. I wanted to make it quit so it wouldn’t be too obvious that I am missing for too long, so id did my best tongueplay to make him cum :3
He still lasted quite a while before he pulled out and I held my crepes in my hand and let him cum on top of it making a nice white cream on top. I thanked him and got dressed, before I went back to my colleagues. Also i noticed the vibrator got weaker so I left it on and just thought I let it die while I am with my coworkers.
When I was there I noticed even more people from work arrived, also some females and my best ( female) friend from work. She made a quiet difficult situation for me. She saw me and greeted me, before realizing my crepes and asking for a bite…
I stuttered and thought for a reason to decline her while she begged for it…
She pressured me into it so I said yes…

I looked for a corner with NO CUM !!! oh god oh god hopefully this works out well !
I held it up and she took a bite, in the corner I wanted her to.
I think she missed the cum, but her nose was right above a biiiig spot of the special sauce. This was such a turn on for mee sooooo naughty!
I dnt think she really got any cum in her mouth but was soo close to it and maybe soo close to reveal it to my coworkers…. But it went well. She said thanks and asked me where I got it…
I felt my pussy dripping down and completely didn’t focus on her question but how close I just was to feed one of my friends with cum….

She asked again and I told her…
Then I sat down. Now quite a lot of coworkers where here also many from my project and I ate up like a good girl :3 tasting the cum while chatting with my coworkers… oh gooood this made me horny…
But I didn’t get away from them till the end of the day when the market closed. So no more sex adventure there :P but I guess that was enough anyways ;D
Hope you like it :3

Also I don’t do any more promises -.- seems like I cant hold them so if you want me to do a dare, post it and maybe I come to it to do it maybe not :P

Thanks for reading ;D

limits:

toys:
The following 3 users say Thank You to Nikkii for this post:
Old 12-14-2017, 08:30 AM   #99
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Wow Nikki, the last report was awesome! Getting coworkers involved is a real risk!

I've got some more dares for you if you ever find the time :

1. Gym:
If you already go to the gym regularly this should be easy to work into your schedule. Go to the gym. Take a butt plug and vibe you can keep inside your pussy. Put them both in and start with the vibe on medium and do your normal workout, when you are halfway done turn it on high and finish your workout. If after your workout you're craving a dick,then pick one or more guys that are working out if they'd like to get another workout with you! I think you know what do from there After take a shower in the guys shower uncovered, and cum once more in the changing area after you've dried off.

2.Silent Slut:

For this dare you are not allowed to talk. Take along a toy you like that can fit in all of your holes. You need to get 10 guys to fuck you but you can’t use any words to talk to them. Notes are messages are allowed, but only ones you made before the start of the dare. Each time you are denied by 3 guys take your toy and fuck you mouth,pussy, and then ass 10 times each. Next time you change the order Pussy->Ass->Mouth, Ass->Mouth->Pussy Etc.

Bonus: If you get 2 girls to fuck you instead then you are done. But if you are denied 3 times you have the same punishment and you lose a piece of clothing for the rest of the dare.

3.Bathroom slut:

Do this dare once in a guy’s and another time in the girl’s restroom.

Pick a semi public place maybe a bar or mall that has a bathroom and pick a stall. Leave one piece of clothing on the sink, another to stall on the left and one to the stall on the right. Write fuck me across your chest and slut across your head.Free pussy just above your pussy. Decide or roll a dice if you can see or hear for the rest of this dare. Blindfold or headphones with music, or both if you want. Get naked in your stall. Now leave the door open with either hearing or sight gone begin playing with yourself. You must get to 10 edges without stopping once or risk starting over with an added edge. You can only play with your clit and nipples for the first 5 edges. Count to 100 between edges. Once you complete all 10 you can cum while someone is in the restroom with you. Use a toy if you want to help get you to edge quicker.

Thats it for now hope you have fun good luck!
Old 12-14-2017, 12:54 PM   #100
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Your report was truly amazing and outstanding, as usual.

I got a new dare for you:

You will need to have your bladder full for this.

Dress as sexy as possible. That means a skirt and skyscraper style stilettos.

It is important for this dare that you go commando, but you won't be required from going into the open air. You are expected to do this dare in a heated mall... So wear tights and perhaps other warm clothes to the mall, get to the mall, go to the guys bathroom, get into one of the cubicles but do not close the door (leave it wide open), take off all that would not fit in the commando rules, put it into your bag (take one that is big enough), and then go back outside.

A mall with the parking lot in the basement. Where is nice and cozy inside.

Then, go to the mall so that you still have 2 hours from the time the dinning are is packed full (lunch or dinner, same thing). Start to flirt with as many guys as possible, exchanging WhatsApps, and trying to select one. 15 minutes after the dinning area is full, get him it fuck you. If he doesn't, go for your next option until you find someone who does.

If the guys are in a group, fuck them all. Indeed, aim for this possibility.

Let them take you to the guys restroom for the fucking. After they are all done and satisfied, you must have them take you to have a dinner.

Then, walk until you are in the middle of the dinning court, with hundreds or thousands of people talking, worrying about their own thing, With you being only an eye shift (ok, maybe a head turn) from their center of vision...

Then, out of nowhere, spread your legs at least 1 meter apart at your knees. Get all flushed and red, wait there like that for about 3 seconds...

Yell, from the top of your lungs, in g..., using the most obscene and dirty words you can imagine:

"Oh shit! I am peeing myself!"

Go ahead and pee yourself. Stay there until you are done peeing (looking horribly ashamed, but something tells me that would be no problem at all), look around for 5 more seconds at the faces of people, and then return home, slowly.

The public part, the one that is most shameful, is not sexual... So you can do it in public with minors watching. They would simply laugh to your face, call you names and things like that... Nothing else.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Old 12-14-2017, 03:49 PM   #101
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Hey, Nikkii!

I push you over 100 posts in your thread...

What reward do I get?

Old 12-18-2017, 12:40 PM   #102
Nikkii

thanks Taz55
certainly gonna try them all

and thank you magnetic, but
Quote:
Then, walk until you are in the middle of the dinning court, with hundreds or thousands of people talking, worrying about their own thing, With you being only an eye shift (ok, maybe a head turn) from their center of vision...

Then, out of nowhere, spread your legs at least 1 meter apart at your knees. Get all flushed and red, wait there like that for about 3 seconds...

Yell, from the top of your lungs, in g..., using the most obscene and dirty words you can imagine:

"Oh shit! I am peeing myself!"
that wont do much for me....
so i dont think i will do that part. i already read that dare often posted by you and this was always the part i didnt like.
as you already said it isnt anything sexuall which makes it not so interesting...

and to make it that public is just a nogo...
its similar to the diaperdare someone told me once to do. it just doesnt turn me on so i wont :/ sorry

(even with you breaking the 100 )

limits:

toys:
Old 12-24-2017, 03:31 AM   #103
w00t

Hi, Nikkii

Just wanted you to know that your reports actually made me make a user here, Thank You.

Now for a dare;

Select one of your male friends, maybe one of those that have helped to keep you safe on your earlier dares. Preferable someone you trust and is single.
This dare will be needed to be done on a day where you are free the next day as well.

Head over to him one night unannounced, you may call him on the way there to make sure he's home, and preferably alone.

Dress up for him in a way you know he will enjoy, and no underwear.

Here is a few items you will need to bring with you:
  • Buttplug
  • Vibrating Dildo
  • Handcuffs
  • Handwritten Note

Once you arrive either immediately or after a while, excuse yourself and head to the bathroom, here your task starts.

First strip completely, fold everything nicely and place it in front of the door, now make sure the door is not closed. There should be a small gap for him to see or hear whats going on inside.

Now plug yourself, for bonus points and some added burn use his toothpaste to lube it up, be generous.

(Remember toothpaste kills bacteria, and its not good for your vagina, be careful not to get any inside of it.)

Next is your vibe, insert it fully and set it to a setting that will drive you wild, but you will be able to hold a orgasam back for some time.

Next is the note, place it on top of your clothing, then place the keys to the handcuffs on top of it.

The note should say something along the lines of this (Edit it if you wish):

*friend* (in large letters, unmistakable that it's addressed to him)

If you read this, then I am your personal sex slave for the next 24 hours, here are my clothes and the keys to my handcuffs.

You are now in complete control, and I will obey every command until you set me free tomorrow night.

May I humbly suggest you enforce the following:
Do not let me cum, I only exist for your personal pleasure now, keep me wet and needy, it will make my holes willing and ready for you.
Do not let me use any furniture, unless you want me there, if I make a mess then make me clean it up.
Do not let me disobey you in anyway, punishes me as you wish.
If you do not wish to use me, then put me to work cleaning and doing your chores.

Then handcuff yourself with your hands behind your back.

Now, you are to start cleaning his toilet with your mouth, make it sparkle. Both inside and out.

While cleaning you are to always have your knees as wide as possible, and when bending do so at your waist when possible, and always make sure there is a good view for anyone coming in or see you in the small gap in the door.

And prey he dont walk in on you while your doing it, because if he do, then you are his for the next 24 hours.

The same is true if you drop your dildo, if you lose it then you are to put your face to the floor and point your ass to the doorway, then you are to yell on him and make him put it back in.

If you manage to clean it all without him noticing, then remove your handcuffs, flush the toilet and get dressed like nothing happened, however keep those toys inside you until you leave.

If you manage it undetected, then you are allowed to stop on your way home, exit your car and move somewhere public to finaly get your orgasam, however the toys stays inside of you and turned on until your back home.

Also bonus points for bringing other toys and restraints for use if you should fail your task. Leave them in your car, and fetch them however he decides if your exposed.
Make sure you inform him if you used paste in your asshole, unless you want to be punished when you are put to use for not telling him.

Hope you do this one, looking forward to another excellent report.

Last edited by w00t; 12-24-2017 at 05:13 PM.
w00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 06:52 AM   #104
Nikkii

thank you nice to hear :3

and thank you for the dare. right now with family so i wont whore out too much :P but i certainly am going to do some dares in a few days.

your dare sounds awesome but i think i change a little bit with it. because i have no problem fucking my "sexbudiies" i challenge myself to do this with a normal friend which i dont normaly want to catch me doing stuff.

because otherwise the thrill if i get catch isnt there.. kinda..
when he doesnt catch me we probably fuck because what do i do when i visit a sexbuddie -.-
if he catches me well we fuck :P

so even if it terrifyies me to do it with a real friends its kinda the only way your dare makes sense ;D

limits:

toys:
Old 12-25-2017, 11:26 PM   #105
w00t

Excellent,

I didn't wish to push your limit of friends, however now you just made me look even more forward to that report, I hope you don't mind If I send you a few others as well.
w00t is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, female, humiliation, submissive, submissive female