Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-09-2017, 01:01 PM   #1
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default The Circus

The Circus

“Please, Daddy?”

Twenty years old, and my daughter, Jennifer, still calls me Daddy.

“Please, Daddy? You said I could go to any show I wanted. I want to see this one!”

I told her I would get her tickets to any show she wanted to see for her 21st birthday. And of all things, she chooses the Belarussian State Circus. Okay, fine, she wants to see a circus, she gets to see a circus. She’s my little girl, and since her mother died two years ago, I have not been able to say no to her.

So I got her the tickets. But now, she insisted that I take her.

I hate circuses.

Acrobats, jugglers, animal acts, I just don’t like any of it. And clowns. Don’t even get me started on clowns!

“Can’t you take one of your friends? It’s your 21st birthday. You should spend it with friends, getting drunk, partying all night.”

“Don’t be silly, Daddy. I want to spend it with you, at the circus!”

Okay. Great. We’re going to the circus.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 11:18 PM   #2
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 2)

We got to the auditorium, and I was already in a foul mood. I had had a really crappy day at work, and the air conditioning at home broke down…just as the hot weather was hitting L.A. I tried to keep my bad mood inside (and probably failed…my daughter could always tell how I’m feeling). So I wasn’t paying much attention as we walked in and took our seats. I managed to get her seats near the front….if she wanted to see a circus, the least I could do is get her good seats.

The lights dimmed, and the show started. As expected, it was standard circus fare. Guys taming animals. Guys flying through the air on the trapeze. Guys juggling knives and burning torches. Guys….

Wait a second. This circus had nothing but male performers. No wonder Jennifer wanted to see this.

I looked around the audience, and was surprised a second time. I had been so lost in my head earlier that I had failed to notice that everyone in the audience….except me….was female. Thinking back, that explained the strange look I got from the ticket taker when we first got there.

As I was trying to figure out just what the fuck was going on, the next act was announced. A knife throwing act. And that was when everything changed….
The following user says Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 11-10-2017, 05:23 PM   #3
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

[part 3]

The knife thrower made her entrance…and what an entrance! She was amazing…..hair like dragon’s fire…eyes that seemed to focus right on you….her smile dazzling. She came out wearing a gold bodysuit, one that showed every inch of those perfect legs, and barely contained her ample figure. She was introduced as “Erica, the Golden Girl.”

Her assistant, another guy, was rolled out, bound to a wooden board, surrounded by balloons. I was mesmerized….not from the act, but from Erica. I could see her throwing the knives, and hear the balloons popping, but I could not take my eyes off of her. Her outfit seemed to shimmer and swirl before my eyes. Soon, I felt dizzy, and the last thing I saw before I passed out was the face of my daughter, looked down at me, smiling, and whispering to me, “I love you, Daddy….”

Last edited by tallguy2241; 11-10-2017 at 05:35 PM.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:29 AM   #4
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

[part 4]

I awoke to find myself flat on my back, on a hard surface, my head aching. I tried to sit up, and discovered my hands were secured above my head, and my feet were bound and secured as well. I was completely naked, except for a metal cage around my cock.

“I saw a woman walk around the table I was on, and stood at my feet. It was Erica, now dressed in a bright yellow top, and shorts. Even in my predicament, I couldn’t take my eyes off of her! “It’s about time you woke up,” she said. “Jennifer must have given you a strong dose.” A strong dose? Of what? I was having trouble making sense of what was going on.

She continued. “I know you are more than a little confused right now, so I will try to explain. You are now under the control of my organization…Daughters Realistically Allowed to Gain Our Necessary Slaves…or DRAGONS. “She laughed. “I know it’s a silly acronym, but I wanted to be the Mother of Dragons. You are here because your own daughter betrayed you. That is how a girl joins our organization, by betraying a family member, and having that person become our slave.” She pointed at me. “You will be our slave for the rest of your life. You will be well taken care of, but you will do exactly as we say, or there will be consequences.”
Old 11-11-2017, 02:30 PM   #5
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Great story, thanks

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 08:57 PM   #6
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

[part 5]

I struggled against my restraints, but I was held tight. “That will do no good,” Erica said. “And I assure you, escape is quite impossible.” She walked over to me with a violet colored leather strap. “This collar shows your rank as a slave. As you advance in rank, you will gain more privileges…better food, better quarters,….maybe even an orgasm or two. Maybe.” She strapped the collar around my neck. “There you go. Properly attired to serve.”

“properly attired?,” I asked. “What do you mean? Where are my clothes? I demand you let me out of here!”

Erica caressed my cheek. Her hand felt so soft and warm, but I had only escape on my mind at the moment. “You,” she said softly, “are in no position to demand anything.” And she slapped me once across the face, hard. She walked down to where my feet were bound, and released them. Then she came back up and released my hands, and stepped back.

I sat up slowly, carefully, checking to be sure everything was working right. I then slowly stood up…and lunged toward my captor…
Old 11-12-2017, 09:01 AM   #7
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

[part 6]

…and promptly collapsed on the floor, writhing in pain! Electric shocks pulsed through my cock and balls! And just as soon as the pain started, it suddenly stopped. As I was gasping for breath, Erica said, “I know you had to try. Everyone does. And everyone fails, just as you did. Any attempt to harm any of us will result in that punishment, as will any attempt to escape.” A door opened, and another girl, and another guy, as undressed as I was, but wearing a green collar came in, the slave carrying a bowl. He set it on the ground on the far side of the room, and left with the girl. “I’m sure you are hungry.”

I was indeed…I don’t know how long I had been knocked out, but now I realized that I was ravenously hungry! I walked over to where the bowl was placed. It looked like it was full of oatmeal, or something similar. I started to bend down to pick it up, but Erica said, “Not so fast. Violets don’t have that privilege. Get down on the ground, and eat it from the floor, no using hands.”

“Surely you can’t be serious…,” I began to say, but one look from Erica, and I realized she was. And the last thing I needed was to get another zap. So I got down on my hands and knees, and took a cautious bite. It was indeed oatmeal….lukewarm, and very bland. But it was food, and I was hungry. I ate as much as I could. My knees hurt a lot from kneeling on the hard floor.

“Okay, you have had enough. Stand up.” I stood. Another girl came into the room. “This is Emily. She will guide you through your orientation here. Be sure to pay close attention to everything she says….she hates having to repeat herself.”

“Follow me, slave,” Emily said, and turned to leave the room. I followed, wondering just what the fuck I had got myself into….
Old 11-13-2017, 09:13 AM   #8
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

[part 7]

I followed Emily down a long corridor. Emily was tall, almost as tall as Erica, with long wavy brown hair and bright blue eyes. She led me into a room, shut the door, and fixed her eyes on me. “I hate having to train new slaves….so listen to everything I say. You will regret it if I have to repeat myself. Clear?!” I nodded. “Good. Now sit down.” There was nothing to sit on, so I sat on the floor.

“There are 8 levels of slaves here, “ she continued. “We start you at level 2, violet. From there it’s blue, green, yellow, orange, red, and black.”

“But that’s only seven,” I said.

“Did I say you could talk?” she said, and slapped me across the face. It stung more than when Erica had done it. Level one, white, is for those who need the most severe punishments. We never kill our slaves….but those who wear white collars will wish we did.” She had a wicked, evil smile as she said this. “Every slave has daily work based on its collar. And every slave is expected to follow the commands of any DRAGON.”
The following 2 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk