Old 10-28-2017, 03:45 PM   #1
theconqueredslave
Account Banned

Default Roma Eterna

(This is an offshoot of my blog. For a more thorough background and introduction into this world, check out my posts on the blog pages. This story begins with assumed knowledge about the world I've built. Contains elements like non-consent and race play, if you aren't comfortable with that, please don't bother reading. Otherwise, enjoy!)

Chapter 1

My name is Jade. That is the name I was given by my Master when I was enslaved. I had another name, from another life, when I was a still a free man, but it is forbidden for me to utter it as I am neither of those things anymore. On the one year mark of my capture and enslavement, my Master has ordered me to detail my journeys over the past year, to prove the superiority of Roma Eterna and her people, and to provide inspiration for any would be Masters.

My story begins 3 years ago when my father died and I was made defacto leader of my people at only 18. We were a ragtag bunch, perhaps only 5000 strong at the beginning; made up of escaped slaves, and refugees who wanted to escape the grasp of Roma. We were a mix of members of the “inferior” races deemed by the Romans: latinos, blacks, asians; I was of the latter group. Even when settlements would surrender without a fight, those belonging to any ethnicity other than their own were often exploited and bullied. We escaped into the rocky mountain range on the western end of the empire. We survived from hunting, fishing, gathering for a while. However, as word got out about our little rebellion and more flocked to our cause, we needed other means to support ourselves. With the trained men, I led raids on trade routes that were taking goods and supplies through the mountains from the heart of Roma to the coast. We became better fed, better armed, and of course, more of a nuisance to the empire.

Legions were sent after us, but in the rocky terrain of the mountains, they struggled to find us and engage us, with hit and run tactics being applied against their superior numbers. 3 years of frustration later, a new commander was sent in to quell the rebellion. General Tiberius was a relatively new commander eager to prove his worth, but considered by many to be a tactical genius. Employing scorched earth policy, he drove us from mountain to mountain, closing in on us slowly, until we were trapped on a mountaintop, surrounded on all sides. Months of starvation combined with constant bombardments took its toll. I could not bear to see my people starve and suffer any longer. I made a last ditch effort to break through the siege, leading my remaining fighting men, some 8000 against 24 000 legionnaires. Weakened from exhaustion and hunger, we were easily defeated. It took 3 men to overwhelm me and pin me to the ground.

I was led to General Tiberius and placed on my knees, gagged with hands tied behind me. The legionnaires had rounded up my surviving men as well as the women and children who were still up on the mountain and we all kneeled now before the victorious Romans.

“We’re a little overdressed for the occassion aren’t we?” began Tiberius.

At that prompting, two of the legionnaires took their swords and cut off my armor and clothing until I knelt naked before my captor.

“For 3 years, you have resisted Roman rule, costing us money, time, and men. You will all have to make up those losses with your lives. Your strongest warriors will be put to work in the mines; anyone with any valuable skills will be put to work expanding the empire; and any woman young and beautiful enough will make some Romans very happy owners indeed…

But as for you…you will be my trophy slave, the symbol of my first major victory. You’ll serve beneath my feet, on your knees, on a leash, until you die, or I tire of you and sell you off to a friend.”

The general towered above me. I was just over 5′5″ and slim, known for my agility and speed in battle and my strategic mind, more so than brute strength. This general was a hulk, well over 6 feet with Adonis like muscles that could be seen even through his thick armor.

“So this is the ghost of the mountains that has caused us so many headaches? You don’t look so intimidating now do you? Since you’ve failed as a warrior to protect your people, I don’t think you deserve to be a man any longer. Being a feminized whore suits you much better I think; in fact, all your warriors not strong enough for the mines will be emasculated and sold off as pleasure slaves. Do you like that idea slave?”

I tried to mumble through my gag but could barely make a noise.

The next hour was spent humiliating me publicly before my people. I was made to kiss his feet repeatedly. At first I was resistant, but every time I refused or hesitated, General Tiberius ordered one of my people killed on the spot. He pulled out his massive cock and ordered me to suck. A soldier came up behind me and forced my head forward until I was gagging. Around me I could hear the whimpers of the women and children, slowly drowned out by the laughter and cheering from the soldiers.

I was then picked up and turned around to face my people as the general invaded my ass. I cried out, in humiliation as much as in pain. As he fucked me harder and faster, he used one hand to stimulate my cock.

“I could crush this pathetic clitty with one hand,” he remarked. Against my will, it began to get hard. Against every fibre in my body, I came hard against his cock, with thousands watching me. Soon after, Tiberius flooded my ass with his cum. He pushed me back onto my knees and clean off his cock with my tongue.

“I hope you enjoyed that slut, that will probably be the last time you ever get to cum like that again…” he laughed. He ordered his soldiers to dress me properly and process the rest of the new slaves. An iron collar and cuffs were welded and sealed around my neck and wrists. I was held down as I was branded with a capital T on my ass cheek to symbolize my new owner. I was unceremoniously given a cloth to clean the cum off my body, and was then told it was my loincloth and was to be my only piece of clothing allowed. The others were stripped and tied together by ropes, while I was tied to the general’s horse as we began our long journey back to Rome. Along the way, any who were too weak to continue walking were crucified on the road, and I was forced to watch every single one. Days passed by, maybe weeks. I lost track of time. The days were spent marching, the nights were spent in my new Master’s tent having my will broken, through beatings and new humiliations. But he didn’t fuck me again until I had arrived in Rome.

“Rome has the best surgeons in the world, and we’ve perfected the technique of feminization of slaves such as yourself. When they have grown out your breasts, changed your voice, and made you a perfect looking whore, then maybe I’ll consider fucking you again. Until then, you’re just a toy to be tortured.”

Likes: roleplay (rough scenes), nipple play, humiliation, orgasm denial, anal, bondage, forced feminization

If you would like to talk further, send me a pm telling me where my avatar comes from and what it represents, then I'll know you're serious
theconqueredslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk