Old 12-24-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
curious adventurer

Default harsh punishment

hi.
my master has given me the task of asking you guys for a harsh punishment for me. i have disobeyed my master several times in the last 3 days by masturbating without asking his permission. and its obvious i need a harsh punishment to deter me from doing it again.
thank you
slave
heavy limits - food, public. illegal. ingestion. poo. Edging, drinking pee. friends and family, enema, camera/video, belt/whip, blood
toys - vibrating bullet
am a sub
curious adventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 09:01 PM   #2
jaydoes

since you like to masturbate so much, cover your favorite toy with toothpaste and masturbate for 10 minutes.
jaydoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 04:05 PM   #3
Bubuk
getDare Devil

You owe 1000 points.
For doing every situp with X fingers in asshole you earn X*X points.
Every day you owe 5% interest.
Example: 20 situps with 2 fingers in asshole --> repayed 20*2*2 =80 points, but get 50 points as interest.
1000-80+50=970
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #4
curious adventurer

Default Punish me!

Any other harsh punishments??
heavy limits - food, public. illegal. ingestion. poo. Edging, drinking pee. friends and family, enema, camera/video, belt/whip, blood
toys - vibrating bullet
am a sub
Old 12-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #5
2bchew
getDare Addict

Time to masturbate.
You are to edge.As soon as you get close to cumming you are to stop and spank your pussy 25 times with the backside of a hairbrush.You are to do this 2 times an hour for 5 hours of your choice in a day.You said you masturbated 3 times without permission so do this punishment for 3 weeks 1 week for every masturbation.
You are not to cum during any punishment hour.You are only able to cum at all the other hours with your Masters permission.

I expect a report on these punishments.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 05:45 PM   #6
curious adventurer

Default harsh punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Time to masturbate.
You are to edge.As soon as you get close to cumming you are to stop and spank your pussy 25 times with the backside of a hairbrush.You are to do this 2 times an hour for 5 hours of your choice in a day.You said you masturbated 3 times without permission so do this punishment for 3 weeks 1 week for every masturbation.
You are not to cum during any punishment hour.You are only able to cum at all the other hours with your Masters permission.

I expect a report on these punishments.
i will have to see whether my master wants me to do this punishment or not.
toys - vibrating bullet
am a sub

Advertisements
Kink Talk