Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 12-13-2017, 09:11 AM   #1
Hexamin

Default A question of health and play

Hello everyone.

My wife and I have a quite significant problem...
We live in a partial tpe master/slave relationship and we both very much like bondage, pain and rigging to the point of total immobility (me on the giving, she on the receiving end )

our problem is this: she has ehlers danlos syndrome which is a genetic disease that is fucking up all her joints. Therefor a whole lot of the usual suspects for tying her up while still having access just don't work because they'd be detrimental to her health.
For example she can't stay on her knees for more then 2 or 3 minutes without the pain becoming unbearable.

Which brings me to my question: does anyone have suggestions or ideas what we could do? Or any other idea that might help us with keeping her health at least not more fucked up and still having our fun?

Thank you so.much
Hexamin

Dislikes: brattyness and disobedience

Hard limits: scat and vomit

Kik: Hexamin
Hexamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 11:49 AM   #2
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen
Default An out there idea...

Have you considered, if you're looking specifically for bondage options, Suspension Bondage? It's very easy to adapt and should put far less stress on your partner's joints than on-surface bondage, if only because you (should be) able to suit the rigging to take the strain of her weight, rather than her body doing so.

Secondly, though I'm aware this may not be considered a very 'bondage' answer; Pattern, Shell and Harnass bondages that do _not_ restrict, can be tied very snug, very 'present' and easilly combined with snap-on snap-off restrictives which in turn may be easilly improvised from anything from short bits of rope to cuffs to ... Well, use your imagination

This way your partner can 'feel' fully bound while still very much able to move on a moment's notice, even if just one limb at a time to change position.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 01:37 PM   #3
Hexamin

Thank you for the tips!
Suspension bondage sadly won't work until we can build a cage around the bed. Its all drywall, so there's no way we could do that safely.
But we were planning to build a playcage with 6x4 or 8x6s around the bed so when that's done it's definitely an idea to try.

The other idea though sounds even better.
We got a lot of really strong linen and stuff around the house so I guess it shouldn't be a problem to make our own harnesses etc from that and rope cutoffs etc.

Thank you from me and my student/wife.
She's already planning the first harness

Dislikes: brattyness and disobedience

Hard limits: scat and vomit

Kik: Hexamin
Hexamin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk