Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-11-2011, 09:51 AM   #16
Feldar

1.) Nope!

2.) Nothing can be judged before it gets tested!

3.) Depends on the place.

4.) -

5.) Of course!

6.) Most probably, yes.

7.) Maybe.

8.) If it directly concerns them, then it's positive.

9.) Old and bad habits die hard, but I may do so...

10.) -
Feldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 09:07 PM   #17
killerwang

Send a message via MSN to killerwang

1.) Would you get an erotic piercing, dick, clitoris, nipples, if they asked you to?
Yes, if I truly loved them
2.) Would you try a new fetish with them if it was slightly outside your personal likings / comfort zone?
Definately would. I'm always open to new ideas
3.) Would you move to a new state / country if they asked you to?
Yup
5.) Would you put their sexual desires / needs above your own?
Yes
6.) Would you put their non-sexual desires / needs above your own?
Yes
7.) Would you change the way you dress for them?(Different clothing style, not the other gender's clothing)
Yes
8.) Would you give up a hobby for them?
Yes
9.) Would you give up a bad habit for them?
I would try
10.) (If applicable) Would you go against your family's wishes / religious intolerance for them?
Yes

Likes: Crossdressing, slight pain, bondage, humiliation, semi-public to public, roleplay, degradation, shaving.
Limits: revealing info, getting caught, social suicide, scat, piss, extreme pain

Toys: Very small plug, vibrating cock ring
killerwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:44 AM   #18
Stellz
Distinguished Member

Location: A boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

1.) Would you get an erotic piercing, dick, clitoris, nipples, if they asked you to?
Probably not. Maybe nipples, but nothing else.

2.) Would you try a new fetish with them if it was slightly outside your personal likings / comfort zone?
Sure. As long is it wasn't illegal or dangerous.

If things seemed like they were going to work out, sure.

4.) (If applicable) Would you come totally out of the closet in public with your same sex lover?
Absolutely.

I would certainly try to.

Again, I would do my best. ^^

7.) Would you change the way you dress for them?(Different clothing style, not the other gender's clothing)
Possibly. It would depend.

No, and wouldn't want them to either.

Absolutely.

10.) (If applicable) Would you go against your family's wishes / religious intolerance for them?
Totally.

29 She/Her Married & Monogamous
Owner of my pup and husband
Ask me about our adventures <3

Stellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:32 AM   #19
Darya

Very unlikely that I would. I don't find piercings attractive myself and I doubt that I would get involved with someone who has a strong interest in them.

I already have before and with the right person and the right circumstances, why not?

Unfortunately, that would not depend on me only... but I would consider it.

4.) (If applicable) Would you come totally out of the closet in public with your same sex lover?

n/a

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Ooohhh that depends a lot on what the hobby in question would be and the reasons why it would be asked of me to give it up

Probably.

Lol Considering the number of times I already did that in the past I don't see why I wouldn't again ...
Darya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:01 AM   #20
FilthySlaveWhore

1.) Would you get an erotic piercing, dick, clitoris, nipples, if they asked you to? Maybe, but only on my nipples

2.) Would you try a new fetish with them if it was slightly outside your personal likings / comfort zone? Sure, I might actually start liking it

3.) Would you move to a new state / country if they asked you to? Maybe state, but probably not a new country

4.) (If applicable) Would you come totally out of the closet in public with your same sex lover? n/a

5.) Would you put their sexual desires / needs above your own? I think it should be equal

6.) Would you put their non-sexual desires / needs above your own? It depends on the situation

7.) Would you change the way you dress for them?(Different clothing style, not the other gender's clothing) It suppose on what it was, but yeah, probably a little bit

8.) Would you give up a hobby for them? No

9.) Would you give up a bad habit for them? yes

10.) (If applicable) Would you go against your family's wishes / religious intolerance for them? Absolutely, with out a doubt
FilthySlaveWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:07 PM   #21
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default love

[QUOTE=WowwieGoesWoof;541937][COLOR="Blue"]Ok so a lot of truths single out certain things and ask "Would you do ___ for someone you like?" or "Would you pierce ___ for someone you like?" This thread is all about what you would or wouldn't do if you were actually in love with someone. (Or atleast what you think you would do. :O )

1.) Would you get an erotic piercing, dick, clitoris, nipples, if they asked you to?yes definitly

2.) Would you try a new fetish with them if it was slightly outside your personal likings / comfort zone? yes I would

3.) Would you move to a new state / country if they asked you to?yes

4.) (If applicable) Would you come totally out of the closet in public with your same sex lover?yes

5.) Would you put their sexual desires / needs above your own?yes

6.) Would you put their non-sexual desires / needs above your own?yes

7.) Would you change the way you dress for them?(Different clothing style, not the other gender's clothing)yes

8.) Would you give up a hobby for them?yes

9.) Would you give up a bad habit for them?yes

10.) (If applicable) Would you go against your family's wishes / religious intolerance for them?yes I did
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 04:03 AM   #22
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

Nipples: Yes
Clit: Maybe
As long it doesn't are disgusting things
Maybe
Yes, I would do it if I was in that kinda situation
With no doubt and no regret
With no doubt and no regret
Maybe
Yes
Yes
Yes I would

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:36 PM   #23
sexdude100

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowwieGoesWoof View Post
Ok so a lot of truths single out certain things and ask "Would you do ___ for someone you like?" or "Would you pierce ___ for someone you like?" This thread is all about what you would or wouldn't do if you were actually in love with someone. (Or atleast what you think you would do. :O )

1.) Would you get an erotic piercing, dick, clitoris, nipples, if they asked you to? Ow ow ow ow. No, sorry. Plus genital piercings have a "no sex" tag attached for a couple months (if I recall what I read correctly).

2.) Would you try a new fetish with them if it was slightly outside your personal likings / comfort zone? Yes.

3.) Would you move to a new state / country if they asked you to? Yes.
Assuming that I could get a decent job there, or would have other means of support. If I had a massive investment portfolio, then definitely.

5.) Would you put their sexual desires / needs above your own? Yes.

6.) Would you put their non-sexual desires / needs above your own? Yes.
Who in love wouldn't?

7.) Would you change the way you dress for them?(Different clothing style, not the other gender's clothing) Maybe, depending on the style. I could rock dress shirts and slacks, or turtlenecks. Bell bottoms, I don't know...

8.) Would you give up a hobby for them? Maybe one of them. Depends on which one.

9.) Would you give up a bad habit for them? Definitely.

10.) (If applicable) Would you go against your family's wishes / religious intolerance for them? I honestly don't think this one is even possible for me. But if it was serious and came down to it, yes.

I'll probably post more but for now thats all I've got. I look forward to seeing your responses! <3
Thank you very much.
sexdude100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:06 AM   #24
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1.) Would you get an erotic piercing, dick, clitoris, nipples, if they asked you to? nope, dont like piercings on me

2.) Would you try a new fetish with them if it was slightly outside your personal likings / comfort zone? yes i would

3.) Would you move to a new state / country if they asked you to? sure, why not

4.) (If applicable) Would you come totally out of the closet in public with your same sex lover? not applicable

5.) Would you put their sexual desires / needs above your own? usually do

6.) Would you put their non-sexual desires / needs above your own? obviously i do

7.) Would you change the way you dress for them?(Different clothing style, not the other gender's clothing) i can

8.) Would you give up a hobby for them? if necessary

9.) Would you give up a bad habit for them? if its a bad one

10.) (If applicable) Would you go against your family's wishes / religious intolerance for them? dont really care about religion

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 08:06 AM   #25
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

[QUOTE=WowwieGoesWoof;541937][COLOR="Blue"]Ok so a lot of truths single out certain things and ask "Would you do ___ for someone you like?" or "Would you pierce ___ for someone you like?" This thread is all about what you would or wouldn't do if you were actually in love with someone. (Or atleast what you think you would do. :O )

Yes I would .
Yes I would
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk