Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-26-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Default In the name of love.

Ok so a lot of truths single out certain things and ask "Would you do ___ for someone you like?" or "Would you pierce ___ for someone you like?" This thread is all about what you would or wouldn't do if you were actually in love with someone. (Or atleast what you think you would do. :O )

1.) Would you get an erotic piercing, dick, clitoris, nipples, if they asked you to?

2.) Would you try a new fetish with them if it was slightly outside your personal likings / comfort zone?

3.) Would you move to a new state / country if they asked you to?

4.) (If applicable) Would you come totally out of the closet in public with your same sex lover?

5.) Would you put their sexual desires / needs above your own?

6.) Would you put their non-sexual desires / needs above your own?

7.) Would you change the way you dress for them?(Different clothing style, not the other gender's clothing)

8.) Would you give up a hobby for them?

9.) Would you give up a bad habit for them?

10.) (If applicable) Would you go against your family's wishes / religious intolerance for them?

I'll probably post more but for now thats all I've got. I look forward to seeing your responses! <3
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WowwieGoesWoof for this post:
Old 09-26-2011, 07:02 PM   #2
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

[QUOTE=WoWaddict;541937]

1.) Would you get an erotic piercing, dick, clitoris, nipples, if they asked you to? Uhh. Probably not?

2.) Would you try a new fetish with them if it was slightly outside your personal likings / comfort zone? Yes

3.) Would you move to a new state / country if they asked you to? If he was forced to move there, I would too

4.) (If applicable) Would you come totally out of the closet in public with your same sex lover? If he really wanted to.

5.) Would you put their sexual desires / needs above your own? Always

6.) Would you put their non-sexual desires / needs above your own? Always

7.) Would you change the way you dress for them?(Different clothing style, not the other gender's clothing) Why not :P

8.) Would you give up a hobby for them? Most likely.

9.) Would you give up a bad habit for them? Course

10.) (If applicable) Would you go against your family's wishes / religious intolerance for them? Yep ;3

Old 09-26-2011, 09:01 PM   #3
trose7

1.) Would you get an erotic piercing, dick, clitoris, nipples, if they asked you to? Probably not

2.) Would you try a new fetish with them if it was slightly outside your personal likings / comfort zone? Yeah

3.) Would you move to a new state / country if they asked you to? Most likely if I was really in love

4.) (If applicable) Would you come totally out of the closet in public with your same sex lover? Yes

5.) Would you put their sexual desires / needs above your own? Yes

6.) Would you put their non-sexual desires / needs above your own? Yes

7.) Would you change the way you dress for them?(Different clothing style, not the other gender's clothing) Yes

8.) Would you give up a hobby for them? Depends on the hobby

9.) Would you give up a bad habit for them? Probably

10.) (If applicable) Would you go against your family's wishes / religious intolerance for them? Of course
Limits: Family, public, blood, noisy, permanent marks, dares that take too long (Bladder control excluded)

locked in permanent chastity by alexe32
trose7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:14 AM   #4
softeyes
Account Banned

Rainbow

1.) Would you get an erotic piercing, dick, clitoris, nipples, if they asked you to?
I don't think I would. *shudders*
2.) Would you try a new fetish with them if it was slightly outside your personal likings / comfort zone?
Yes, yes I would.
Under the right circumstances, yes.
4.) (If applicable) Would you come totally out of the closet in public with your same sex lover?
I have no clue as of yet.
Yes.
Yes, I'd like to think so. :P
7.) Would you change the way you dress for them?(Different clothing style, not the other gender's clothing)
Yes.
Yes, probably.
I'd love to give up bad habits, why not for them? o.o
10.) (If applicable) Would you go against your family's wishes / religious intolerance for them?
Yes, though, my family is not very strict about that. (:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |
softeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:21 AM   #5
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Clarification: by bad habits the only one I would expect you not to give up is something like tabacco products as I know firsthand how addicting said deathsticks are. I in no way intended to ask the blatant question(s) like "Would you give up drug abuse?" or "Would you give up Alcohol abuse?" etc xD but I think it seemed that way. ._.
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:49 AM   #6
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Male Just my immagination

1.) Would you get an erotic piercing, dick, clitoris, nipples, if they asked you to? NO

2.) Would you try a new fetish with them if it was slightly outside your personal likings / comfort zone? Yes

3.) Would you move to a new state / country if they asked you to? Yes as long as I have a good job opportunities there and there is a high chance that I can find a better job and life. Otherwise I'll explain it to her that it's just stupid to leave my all good life here come to a new country.

4.) (If applicable) Would you come totally out of the closet in public with your same sex lover? N/A

5.) Would you put their sexual desires / needs above your own? Not all the time, when I think it's necessary I'll do that.

6.) Would you put their non-sexual desires / needs above your own? Again the same answer as above

7.) Would you change the way you dress for them?(Different clothing style, not the other gender's clothing) Yea if it suits for me, I'll do it.

8.) Would you give up a hobby for them? Mmmmm... yes but she has to give good reasons for why I must stop that. I will not be a doll for my wife. If her reasons are acceptable and intelligent enough, I'll give up it.

9.) Would you give up a bad habit for them? Yes I will. At least I'll give it a try.

10.) (If applicable) Would you go against your family's wishes / religious intolerance for them? I'll not go against my religion (Actually there are no rules in my religion). But if my family's wish is really really stupid, I'll go against them.

yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:42 AM   #7
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Absolutely not.
Well that mostly depends on what the fetish is. If it's something dangerous like gun play...most defnitely not. But assuming the one I love is sane, I would say yes, I would try a new fetish with them if it was outside my comfort zone.
Yes.
N/A
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Only because I love them I would.
Yes.
Yes.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:56 AM   #8
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

Depends. I wouldn't mind getting my nipple pierced, and if they wanted it, then it would please both of us. But that's as far as I would go

Yup

I doubt it. Depends on the circumstances and what I'd be leaving behind

N/A

Yup

I do this anyway with most people

Maybe to please them now and then, but I wouldn't actually change myself for them

I doubt it. Unless I didn't really like it

Yes

Yes. But my mum at least is very open-minded and puts me above everything else, so she at least wouldn' tmind.
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Embii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:58 AM   #9
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

Bug

I know have Bono's voice stuck in my head, thanks Wowwie.

I kind of already want to, so if they came and held my hand, yes. :P

I use to say no to this question but then I found out that I will. (:

If the feelings were strong enough mutually, yeah.

Can't see me ever having a same sex lover.

I like to think so. ;D

Sometimes. Girls are demanding occasionally though. ;D

No. I would never be attracted to anyone who wanted that kind of control anyways. :P Funny, because I would totally boss -him- around about what he should wear. ;D

No. Wouldn't want him to give up "a hobby" for me either.

Maybe? Or try to anyways.

Probably not. My family can be a bunch of intolerant assholes but they are my family and I wouldn't want to lose them completely.

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:15 AM   #10
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

definately not, don't want piercings at all :3

Sounds like fun to experience something new. You never know for sure. :P

If mutual feelings and if I could move with them without losing too much, yep ofc.

I am anyways, but I would

I think so... maybe there are some days when I wouldn't

Depends on, but usually yes... it kinda has to be mutual I think. :P

I would neither demand that nor do it I guess ^^ Well slight changes maybe that you'd also recommend a friend or whatever, but not change something to someones will

Can't imagine any reason why I would... ^^

Definately try

I can't see why my family should dislike anything... but I wouldn't care anyway ;P
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:25 AM   #11
alex987

No way.

Sure, why not

When I'm older and I have control over such matters, probably

Yeah, but for the person I'm thinking of this doesn't apply

Of course ;D

Always ;3

Depending on how severely, but probably

Yep

Yeah!

No question ;D

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:32 AM   #12
Stoty146

Probably not...

Yep, might as well give it a go!

Depends if it's actually plausible or not lol

N/A

Definitely

Without a doubt

Nope, take me as I am or don't have me.

Depends on what hobby, and why I'd need to give it up lol

Yep, bad habits are... bad anyway :P

Eerm can't think my family would have any issues with anything, but if they did, yep.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:01 AM   #13
AMGWallHax

oh god no .____.

Maybe, depending how far outside

Most likely not.

Yes, if haters gonna hate, haters gonna hate. :3 Cant change that. There probably jsut jealous because i don't have to have a wife to have sexy time XD

Yea

Most likely

depending if it is like a complete opposite style than what i wear now

Probably (Just not gaming thats mein D=<)

yes

Yes

I liked this set of questions, very original :3

People I (used to) skype with:
Dylan xX, seanpuppy, Wowwie, Kewai, Saphir, LilAngel.

Thanks for the memories.

<-- Ditto's cute aint it?

Last edited by AMGWallHax; 10-11-2011 at 01:06 PM.
AMGWallHax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #14
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

This one.........is the most likley no but I would probably say yes. (wow, I hope that makes sence)

Yeah....probably

maybe.....There would be certain places that I WOULD NOT move to but in genral yes

Yes, Yes and yes

Definitially

Most Definitially

Yeah, Probably

Umm, well probably

depends, Coffee yes, getDare no....well I would but I would try to convince them otherwise

10.) (If applicable) Would you go against your family's wishes / religious intolerance for them? Probably, Most likley
Old 10-09-2011, 11:26 AM   #15
Bound

1.) Would you get an erotic piercing, dick, clitoris, nipples, if they asked you to? - Nipples - maybe if really love him and he insists.

2.) Would you try a new fetish with them if it was slightly outside your personal likings / comfort zone? - yes

3.) Would you move to a new state / country if they asked you to? no - I would rather travel forth and back

4.) (If applicable) Would you come totally out of the closet in public with your same sex lover? - no

5.) Would you put their sexual desires / needs above your own? - yes

6.) Would you put their non-sexual desires / needs above your own? - yes - that's what we call real love

7.) Would you change the way you dress for them?(Different clothing style, not the other gender's clothing) - yes

8.) Would you give up a hobby for them? - no if he loves me wouldn't ask for that

9.) Would you give up a bad habit for them? - yes

10.) (If applicable) Would you go against your family's wishes / religious intolerance for them? - yes
Bound is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk