Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-29-2017, 08:50 AM   #1
nobody's_slave

Lightbulb Would you rather? (10 weird questions about sex)

1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want OR protected sex but only once a year?

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life?

4. Would you rather have rough protected sex until you pass out OR the best sex of your life without using protection?

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back?

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please?

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits?

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum?

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like?

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post:
Old 07-29-2017, 09:05 AM   #2
nobody's_slave

Female

I think I should be the one who breaks the ice and answer my own questions.

Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?
I'd play on the safe side so I'd have forced sex with a stranger or someone I don't like but I'd get to experience only my likes while using the coolest sex toys.

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want OR protected sex but only once a year?
Safe side once again, so I choose protected sex but only once a year.

3. Would you rather spend my whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life?
I would probably spend my whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever I want. Bye, bye, sex! (I'm still a virgin anyway, I wouldn't miss it, lol).

4. Would you rather have rough protected sex until you pass out OR the best sex of your life without using protection?
It's time for some risks. I'd choose the best sex of my life without using protection.

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back?
I'd better have sex with someone that I like but doesn't like me back. At least I'd enjoy it.

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?
I'd definitely be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner. Can you blame me?

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please?
I'd rather break one of my hard limits for a week because he might be breaking more.

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits?
This is a very tough one... I think I'd rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick than getting used by who knows what kind of sick toys that violate my limits.

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum?
I'd rather sleep with a vibrator inside my pussy but I don't think I would handle it so I would probably end up with a lot of cum in my pussy.

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like?
I would rather have sex with someone I don't know but seems okay then with some jerk I don't like.

Let me know what you think, about the thread and also about my answers. Can't wait to read yours!

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 07-29-2017 at 09:17 AM.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 09:50 AM   #3
rrichmon

1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?

--Sex with stranger or someone i dont like but they only do my likes.

--unprotected whenever i want

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life?

--sex whenever without orgasming i guess man that's a hard question.

--best sex of my life.

--someone that I like but does not like me back. im used to that scenario without the sex so why not get rewarded once lol

--I guess I'd rather be the worst for someone the best I am getting the better of the situation there.

--Sex slave for two hours

--Use the toys on me.

--sleep with the vibrator in my ass, no cummy but for me.

--hmm I guess i would take the known person.

Definitely one of the hardest questionnaires ive done

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 10:24 AM   #4
badboy3892

Probably the stranger... I'm somewhat flexible with some of my limits but I couldn't do anything that could cause me long-term harm, even for someone I really like. Also I'd like to try the coolest sex toys.

Unprotected whenever I want. I'd worry about the potential of STD's or an unwanted pregnancy but once a year isn't going to cut it for me.

I'm already kind of living the first option I'd have to stick with that, too... orgasms are too good for me a thing for me to give up.

Best of my life, for sure.

Someone I like. As long as they're consensual to having sex with me, it's not a big deal if they don't like me back.

I'd rather be the best partner. Generally I don't like doing things unless I do them well.

If I could choose which limit I'd break, I'd probably go with that. Seems less dangerous.

Oh boy... the toys, I guess? I really don't like anal stuff in general, but I'd take having toys over a cock in there.

Hahaha. Well if I'm getting something in my ass either way, I'll go with the vibrator. Don't know I'd get much sleep though.

Someone who seems okay. I wouldn't really enjoy having sex with someone I know I don't like.

Likes: furry, plushie, sadomasochism, chemical play (icy hot, tiger balm, hot pepper), genital torture, cam pics/video (no face), forced orgasm
Dislikes: anal, feet, ruined orgasm
Limits: scat, puke, blood/gore, piss/cum drinking, permanent, public, family, showing my face
badboy3892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:58 AM   #5
JohnPanty

1. have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want O

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want

4. the best sex of your life without using protection?

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back

7. Be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please?

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded

9. have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum?

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay

Rules; My Rules are on this blog
JohnPanty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 03:28 PM   #6
Puddin'sHarleyQuinn

Forced sex with a stranger. Consensual non-consent is a fantasy of mine...

It would have to be unprotected

Masturbating.

Rough protected. Although I'm sure the rough sex would be the best of my life lmao

Somebody that likes me

Be worst in bed while having the best sex partner

Definitely the sex slave, turns me on haha

The blindfold

Vibrator idk i just don't like cum ew

Sombody I don't know

LIMITS: permanent, family/friends, public, videos and other people.
LIKES: humilation&degradation, omorashi, mild pain, edging, being called dumb :3

I have some depraved fantasies.. broken little girl
I will attempt pretty much every dare within my limits.

~ please verbally humiliate me in my pms... it turns me on ~
Puddin'sHarleyQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 03:34 PM   #7
foxknot69
getDare Devil

Remaining PM Tasks
Edges Before Orgasm: 0
Wedgie Time: 0 minutes
Ball Slaps: 0
Spanks: 0
Days of Denial: 0

foxknot69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 03:37 PM   #8
Wardishydra

Someone I like.

Unprotected. Vagina isn't the only option and you can always pull out! Or get birth control!

Probably masturbating...

Best sex of my life, obviously!

Someone that I like. If I'm already having sex with them I don't think it really matters anymore.

Hmmm... Probably the first one, that way I don't feel bad.

Break a hard limit for a week for someone I know.

Let him use toys on me. No diseases that way.

Can I do both?

Someone I don't know but seems okay.

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:00 PM   #9
Danii9207

Sex with stranger.

Depends on the situation:
- If the other person is STI-free: unprotected whenever.
- If unknown: protected once a year.

Masturbate.

Same as Q2:
- If STI-free, best sex without protection.
- If unknown: rough sex until I pass out.

Someone I like but doesn't like me back.

I rather be the best sex partner for someone.

Both options seem to be the same (violating hard limits), so I'll take the 2 hours.

I'll take the dick instead of getting letting someone violate my limits.

Vibrator. Why would you ever want to sleep with cum dripping out of you?...

Have someone I don't know but seems OK.

I make mistakes every single day. Some are minor, while others are life changing. One of these days, karma will stop being a bitch to me and I will make it count.

Kik ID: SKCA_Danii

Last edited by Danii9207; 07-29-2017 at 11:10 PM.
Danii9207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 12:27 AM   #10
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with her*

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want

4. Would you rather have rough protected sex until you pass

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week

8. let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits?

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys)

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 06:08 AM   #11
SissyPrincess_Jenny

I'd prefer go with a stranger but doing things I like

Protected one even if only once a year

Would be too destroing have sex without cum so I'd prefer masturbate and cum

I'd prefer rough protected sex and pass out

I'd prefer have sex with someone who like me even if I don't like him/her back

I would be the best sex partner

Even if the second choice is so exciting I'd rather prefer break a limit for a week

I would be penetrated by a stranger while blindfolded

I would have my ass filled in cum

I would prefer take the risk and go with the stranger that looks ok

ps.
Very nice thread, I had fun with this

Ask me anything here

^ Updated with dom preferences ^
SissyPrincess_Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 06:20 AM   #12
HappyDares
getDare Sweetheart

First things first: Really good questions!! Now my answers:

Thats actually a really hard question.. I'd probably go with masturbation as blue balls hurt real bad after some time

I want to be a dad anyways at some point so why not become it with the best sex of my life?

Makes it more fun as the person would probably do anything for you

I get more pleasure out of pleasing others than of being pleased.

Open dares or just add some!

likes : cock slaps, anal (depends on the day), edging, JOI, cum eating, balls and cock tied up
dislikes: ball slaps, ruined orgasms, sph
limits: face, public, incest, piss/shit, enema, anything hardcore/extreme, permanent, body writing, crossdressing, messy, blackmail

Toys

PM dares

Kik: happydares69 — Always accepting random dick pics
Kik me and I have to send you nudes
HappyDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 12:44 PM   #13
RosyS

have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys

protected sex but only once a year

spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want

rough protected sex until you pass out

someone that you like but doesn't like you back

the worst in bed while having the best sex partner

a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please

let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits

sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy

rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay

Proudfully and happily my Daddy's <3

RosyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 12:56 PM   #14
BastyTheKitty
getDare Sweetheart

[1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?
Forced sex with a stranger or someone I don't like. Experiencing on my likes and coolest sex toys is a hell of a lot better than breaking ALL of my limies.

Unprotected sex whenever I want. I have no fear of making another guy pregnant.

I guess masturbating and being able to orgasm whenever I like? I enjoy pleasing and serving others, but I have my own needs, too.

This sounds similar to a previous question... And somehow, I imagine that both of these choices are very similar... Who's to say that the rough, protected sex won't be the best sex of my life? As it is, I suppose without that guarantee I would have to choose the best sex of my life without protection.

Someone that likes me but I don't like him back. As I prefer to be fucked, I imagine that he would do a very good job and try to make me feel as good as possible. I may not enjoy it as much as someone who I do like, but at least he's trying.

I... I don't even get this question. I guess be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner? How literally should I take this? If we have sex not in the bed will it be fine?

Definitely be a sex slave for two hours. My hard limits are hard limits for a reason. And two hours is surely better than a whole week.

Penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded.

Damn, both of these sound amazing! So I have to choose between two excellent choices... Well, I've always wanted to have a full sex dream, so I would imagine sleeping with the vibrator in my ass would be much more fun.

Someone I don't know but seems okay. I like surprises when it comes to sex, and if I don't know them then maybe I can have fun without knowing exactly what they will do.

PM Dares
Kitty's new AMA
LDL

Kitty now refers to himself as "kitty" and in the third-person!
Spoiler:
Discord: bastythecatboi

Do not ask kitty for Kik, kitty does not use Kik.
BastyTheKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 01:04 PM   #15
polp

1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys? Forced sex

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want OR protected sex but only once a year? Unprotected sex

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life? Masturbating

4. Would you rather have rough protected sex until you pass out OR the best sex of your life without using protection? Rough sex

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back? Who likes me

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner? Be there worst in bed... I'm shit anyway

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please? Definitely be a sex slave

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits? Toys

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum? Fill my ass with cum please

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like? Someone I don't know

Likes: basically games, bets, challenges, risky games, underwear, webcam.

If you are bigger than me you can request an underwear pic to be uploaded to to my BDSMLR blog. Once a month
polp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fantasies, questions, sex, what would you do, would you rather