Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-04-2017, 02:56 PM   #16
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alja View Post
I was unable to do any of the dares I received yet. I'll probably not doing any today or tomorrow as well. I guess I can be happy for only having 4 dares on the list given that it's probably 5 days until I can finish one task. I hope I won't fail though.

Anyone can still post dares here as long as it's not over. When my denial is over I'll visit the thread for any new task and only if I don't have any new task when the denial is over, I can finally have my orgasm.
Great, I'm looking forward to the first reports on these tasks!
Old 06-04-2017, 03:03 PM   #17
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

A new task:

Search 3 videos you don't with search words: rough, blowjob, anal

If you search 3 which are longer than 30 min you may choose one.

If you search vids about 15min+ take two by random

If you search 3 10 minutes long do all

--> Imitate the vid

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 03:06 PM   #18
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Let's try to make it fun.

Have your spouse tie you naked spreadeagle on the bed for the night. Have a large butt plug inside you and blindfold and ear plugs on. No blanket for obvious reason. Let him put you into bed at 8pm and don't take you out before 8am.

I assume that he'll have fun.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, orgasms denying, slightly public, light pain, light bondage

Off Limits: public, exposing my information, hurting, scat, illegal, writing too often, unhealthy things

Toys: Vibrator, hand cuffs, clothe pins, butt plug, chastity belt, my denial toy Oompa

I did already found a great slave. No need to contact me to become mine.

In a relationship already. Don't bother trying.
Iamnotsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 05:31 PM   #19
alja
Distinguished Member

Another day has come and with 5 open tasks I got another 5 days of denial, now until June 19th. I need to hurry or else I'll be in denial for a quite long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnotsure View Post
Have your spouse tie you naked spreadeagle on the bed for the night. Have a large butt plug inside you and blindfold and ear plugs on. No blanket for obvious reason. Let him put you into bed at 8pm and don't take you out before 8am.
This dare violates my limits. Unfortunately I'm not able to fix it.

This is my new task list:
Quote:
Punishment Certificate
This certificate dictates that alja, for the reason of none will receive the folllowing punishment

A single spanking, consisting of 132 swats with a hairbrush and alja laying on the bed.
This spanking will be carried out over alja's panties..

Signed: AnimeOTK
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Here's a task; you have to complete the entire task without failing for it to count.
  • Start by applying your clover clamps to your nipples. Unless you have a vacuum pump, in that case pump your nipples a bit to make them more sensitive first )
  • Insert your ring gag
  • Now head to the kitchen, bring your blindfold and the cat'o'nine.
  • Grab a measuring cup. Put your blindfold on, and while blindfolded fill the measuring cup with 500ml of water.
  • If you didn't get between 490 and 510ml into the cup, rotate the nipple clamps 90 degrees and give them a good pull. Then give your ass cheeks 1 hit for every 10 ml you were off and try again. Repeat until you get the right amount in.
  • ... And you probably thought you were done now, but that would be too easy. Take the ring gag and nipple clamps off, and get dressed. Wear a long dress or skirt.
  • Loop the two pieces of rope around your upper legs, just above your kees. Tie them securely, leaving a small loop at the end of each piece of rope. So don't tie your legs together, but one rope around each upper leg with a small loop on the inside of your leg.
  • Insert your large buttplug and go outside, bring a padlock with you. Your goal is to find an area where at least 10 people might be able to see you, and spend 15 minutes there with the lock through both loops of the ropes, leaving you hobbled and unable to take large steps. Where you go/how public this is is entirely up to you. After the 15 minutes you can remove the lock.

Your task is complete after you return home and remove the buttplug. For every time you fail you will do 15 minutes of corner time, wearing both your large buttplug and the clover clamps on your nipples. The 15 minutes are cumulative; so the first failure means 15 minutes of corner time, the second failure 30, then 45, et cetera. Every 10 minutes you can take the clamps off your nipples for 60 seconds; that will make sure you have enough blood flow to them even when doing longer corner time and make them hurt even more as a bonus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy97 View Post
My dare is sent me a report for the dare I sent you 2 weeks ago for punishment since technically you've already been doing this dare for 2 weeks add 2 weeks to your denial.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
Bind yourself in a frog tie and cuff your hands. Add your clamps and blindfold yourself. Place the key to your cuffs near the last dildo.
You may take of your blindfold if necessary to change the room. Your goal is to fuck yourself exactly 5 minutes I each room. If you are more than 10 seconds of each second is a hit to your inner thighs. If you are more than a minute off you have to either restart or add a day denial.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clever_one View Post
Clever has taken away your ability to separate your feet and hands. Please strip down when you are at home and safe to do so. Make yourself a nice meal and then place it on the floor (this is not animal play don't worry). You are to bind your hands behind your back and your feet together. Enjoy your meal while laying on the floor like the lowly servant you are.
Quote:

alja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 07:48 PM   #20
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Gather up every toy you own which has been in your butt. You will probably also want some lube.

Sit in the corner, facing the corner.

Repeat for each toy:
- Insert the toy in your butt.
- Sit on the floor.
- Count to 400 (auf deutsch!). You may go as fast as you like, but must count out loud, and count one at a time ("funf, zehn, funfzehn, zwanzig" and other such clevernesses are not allowed).
- Say out loud, in a normal speaking voice, "First I was mean to Haley, then I was rude to other posters. This cornertime is my punishment for rudeness, and this thing in my ass is my punishment for meanness."
- Remove the toy.
- Now, you have a choice. You may either count from 400 to 600 (again, in German), or you may say "I am sorry for being rude to NonexistentFish and to MasterDaddy02. I will try to be more polite. I am sorry for meanness to Haley. I hope she earns her orgasm soon."

If you fail, such as if you stop before going through all the toys, you must lick the last one which was in you.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 03:11 PM   #21
alja
Distinguished Member

Today I finally got enough time to at least do my first task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyan View Post
Go to https://animeotk.com/punishment.php and set to very hard, with no additonal punishments, every tool you have, and every possition that doesn't violate your limits. Do the punishment.
Quote:
Punishment Certificate
This certificate dictates that alja, for the reason of none will receive the folllowing punishment

A single spanking, consisting of 132 swats with a hairbrush and alja laying on the bed.
This spanking will be carried out over alja's panties..

Signed: AnimeOTK
I did this one because I need to have my spouse away to do so. I must not disturb my spouse with the tasks I do. The spanks went pretty smooth and I quickly finished them. My butt hurted a while, but spanks with hairbrushes tend to heal quickly. Thanks for the task. One done, 5 still open.
The following user says Thank You to alja for this post:
Old 06-06-2017, 08:20 PM   #22
LucyB
getDare Devil

OK. Here's an easy one. You will take the pinky from your non-dominant hand and do 100 circles around your clit. BUT NO CUMMING! If you feel like you are going to cum go slower but you ARE NOT allowed to stop. After you are done you are going to take your dominant hand and slap your clit, one nipple, then the other. Repeat 50 times. Send me a report describing how it went and how horny on a scale of 1-10 you are.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 11:40 AM   #23
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

No reports the last days... How long are you denie fo by now... I'm tempted to add a task for being lazy...

-->Touching rules
Old 06-15-2017, 06:22 AM   #24
nyan
getDare Sweetheart

Lets keep this simple 20 spanks to the clit with a paddle.
PM Dares
nyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 05:48 AM   #25
alja
Distinguished Member

Unhappy illness and rules change

I'M SORRY. I was ill for a couple of days and thus I was unable to continue with my predicament. I also was unable to write at getDare so...

I will still continue my predicament but to keep it resonable I will ignore the last 11 days completely. This means my denial end is June 28th by now. I did not have any orgasms during my illness but my horniness level dropped a lot nevertheless. I guess it will be up again quite quickly.

Since I got complaints about my orgasm rules not to be punishing enough, I'll change the rules: Whenever I have an orgasm on my own from now on, I'll choose a forfeit for each still open task. In addition I consider each finished task as open again. I'll also add the punishment dare to my list: drop to underwear next to the motorway (hiding face) for 2 minutes times infraction count. If I did not ruin the orgasm I'll restart the denial phase.

Orgasms with my spouse still only give one additional day of denial per open task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
OK. Here's an easy one. You will take the pinky from your non-dominant hand and do 100 circles around your clit. BUT NO CUMMING! If you feel like you are going to cum go slower but you ARE NOT allowed to stop. After you are done you are going to take your dominant hand and slap your clit, one nipple, then the other. Repeat 50 times. Send me a report describing how it went and how horny on a scale of 1-10 you are.
I'm sorry but this task violates my limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyan View Post
Lets keep this simple 20 spanks to the clit with a paddle.
I'm sorry but this task violates my limits as well.

Quote:
No reports the last days... How long are you denie fo by now... I'm tempted to add a task for being lazy...
I'm sorry. I know I could have done more before I got ill, but I need to synchronize my tasks with my vanilla life. That said you're very welcome to add a task to the list for me being lazy.
Old 06-18-2017, 12:20 PM   #26
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Sorry to hear you were ill. That's nothing to get punished for...
Hope you feel better and can get back to your tasks.

-->Touching rules
Old 06-18-2017, 02:43 PM   #27
alja
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sorry to hear you were ill. That's nothing to get punished for...
Hope you feel better and can get back to your tasks.
I do feel better but I will probably not have time to do any task tomorrow. Tuesday I will hopefully be able to.

Edit: I just realized that I did forget to include the second task I got from Cephren into my calculations. My denial lasts until June 30th and will be extended by another 5 days in a couple of minutes.

Last edited by alja; 06-18-2017 at 02:52 PM.
Old 06-18-2017, 03:04 PM   #28
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

See if you can do this Tuesday then ;-)...
Put on your vibrating but plug and bind your upper legs together. Now wear a tight but knee-length skirt and one additional item of clothing +shoes. Dressed like this go to a park and make your own obstacle run, which you are to complete as fast you reasonably can and which should include:
-switch on the plug
-passing by other people
-jumping over (imaginative) wood blocks
-stairs
-end at an icecream seller and buy an icecream. After you have finished it, you may switch of the plug and go home (and change there).
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 03:53 AM   #29
alja
Distinguished Member

I finally got time to write the reports for the dares I already finished. Fortunaly I did most of the tasks on Tuesday so they stopped accumulating days then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Here's a task; you have to complete the entire task without failing for it to count.
  • Start by applying your clover clamps to your nipples. Unless you have a vacuum pump, in that case pump your nipples a bit to make them more sensitive first )
  • Insert your ring gag
  • Now head to the kitchen, bring your blindfold and the cat'o'nine.
  • Grab a measuring cup. Put your blindfold on, and while blindfolded fill the measuring cup with 500ml of water.
  • If you didn't get between 490 and 510ml into the cup, rotate the nipple clamps 90 degrees and give them a good pull. Then give your ass cheeks 1 hit for every 10 ml you were off and try again. Repeat until you get the right amount in.
  • ... And you probably thought you were done now, but that would be too easy. Take the ring gag and nipple clamps off, and get dressed. Wear a long dress or skirt.
  • Loop the two pieces of rope around your upper legs, just above your kees. Tie them securely, leaving a small loop at the end of each piece of rope. So don't tie your legs together, but one rope around each upper leg with a small loop on the inside of your leg.
  • Insert your large buttplug and go outside, bring a padlock with you. Your goal is to find an area where at least 10 people might be able to see you, and spend 15 minutes there with the lock through both loops of the ropes, leaving you hobbled and unable to take large steps. Where you go/how public this is is entirely up to you. After the 15 minutes you can remove the lock.

Your task is complete after you return home and remove the buttplug. For every time you fail you will do 15 minutes of corner time, wearing both your large buttplug and the clover clamps on your nipples. The 15 minutes are cumulative; so the first failure means 15 minutes of corner time, the second failure 30, then 45, et cetera. Every 10 minutes you can take the clamps off your nipples for 60 seconds; that will make sure you have enough blood flow to them even when doing longer corner time and make them hurt even more as a bonus
When I started that dare on Tuesday I guessed that I'd pretty much run through this dare but I was unable to. The first try for the water step was a big chunk to much, so I had to punish my nipples and my ass for it. I don't relly remember how many hits I had to to, but my ass started to hurt a lot afterwards. I decided to be more careful, but my next try was a lot to few water, so it was another large amount of hits to my ass. After two or three rounds it hurt quite well, but long story short it took my much more trys to guess right. It took about 15-20 trys so I don't relly remember how many trys exactly. Afterwards I went to my secluded spot near the motorway and did the second part of the dare. My ass and nipples did hurt a lot and thus I had to touch myself much more often then I should have. Also my predicament made me horny as hell, so I donned the face mask and masturbated for a couple of minutes. When I realized I had spend enough time I actually had spent more than 20 minutes. I returned home with much pain in my ass and nipples and with a frustrated pussy. The second part was much more enjoyable except that I did not have an orgasm in the end, which sucked a lot. This thread will probably be much harder then I imagined it to be.

Quote:
Bind yourself in a frog tie and cuff your hands. Add your clamps and blindfold yourself. Place the key to your cuffs near the last dildo.
You may take of your blindfold if necessary to change the room. Your goal is to fuck yourself exactly 5 minutes I each room. If you are more than 10 seconds of each second is a hit to your inner thighs. If you are more than a minute off you have to either restart or add a day denial.
Since my ass and nipples were already much in pain I decided that this task wouldn't make it much worse. I distributed the dildos to all rooms (my spouse was out fortunately) and restrained myself. Even with a removed blindfold it was pretty difficult to change rooms restrained like that and my hurting ass wasn't helping either. The first round of dildoing was difficult and I ended having to restart. Under normal circumstances I'm pretty good at estimating timeframes since I love tea. But with a dildo fucking my ass while blindfolded I was distracted a bit I guess. The pain added to that. So I took the spanks and restarted the round. Second run was much better but still a few seconds too much and my legs started to hurt a lot. After round three I was heading the next room but my thighs hurt much more than my ass did. Fortunately even facing the pressure and pain I did a good job in all the other rooms and did not have to repeat any more rounds. I was horny as hell afterwards and whimpered in pain. But I went through it.

Afterwards I decided that it was time to eat. So...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clever_one View Post
Clever has taken away your ability to separate your feet and hands. Please strip down when you are at home and safe to do so. Make yourself a nice meal and then place it on the floor (this is not animal play don't worry). You are to bind your hands behind your back and your feet together. Enjoy your meal while laying on the floor like the lowly servant you are.
I don't know how to describe the feeling of eating from the floor. I already mentioned it in one of my posts: I bought a dog bowl a while ago. I guess using it for the dare was okay, so I prepared my meal in the dog bowl. I had some mini sausages with ketchup and I guess the ketchup I had with it added to the humiliation. When I was done with my meal not only my face but my upper body and the floor was soaking in ketchup so when I released myself I had to clean up. I was soaking wet ass well if you know what I mean.

Then I decided that I had enough. My ass, thights, and nipples were aching any I was aching as well. I went to bed and tried to fall asleep which took my quite a while. It was probably not the best idea to touch myself a couple of times then. I got nice dreams though but unfortunately this made me much hornier when I awoke the next day.

Quote:

When I returned from work I decided that it was time to do this task. I did the search and took 3 vids at random. I got two videos about 45 minutes long and one video about 15 minutes long and I was puzzled on what I should do now. I decided that the main goal of the task probably was to have me imitating a video for at least 30 minutes and thus I would either have to do one video of the longer ones or the short one and one of the longer ones afterwards. I decided that I would choose one video at random and I fortunately got one of the longer ones to do first and thus I was only doing one video. It is called "Rough anal comp" and it was a long ride of anal and a couple minutes of blowjob mixed in one video. I was horny as hell afterwards. I decided that I was too horny to continue and tried to distract myself as best as I could with the TV. I fell asleep while doing so.

Unfortunately I was unable to finish my last task since then. So one task remaining and my denial phase lasts until July 15th by now.

Yesterday my spouse approched me with sex. I was glad since I only had one open task so it would have been a cheap orgasm. Unfortunately my spouse was pretty tired after orgasming and fell asleep quickly. Under normal circumstances that wouldn't bother me at all since I love when my spouse gets off. But given that I'm in denial for quite some time now, I was pretty frustrated and I still am. This adds to the feeling of being cheap and thus makes me even hornier. I'll probably fail soon, but I fear the ruined orgasm since those keep me pretty horny and I would have to open all those tasks again keeping me even longer in denial. And a full orgasm would restart the days and thus would make it even worse. A nice predicament I got myself into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Put on your vibrating but plug and bind your upper legs together.
Unfortunately this would probably be social suicide since I'm pretty well known where I live.
Old 06-24-2017, 11:36 AM   #30
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Great report. Let's see if we cann add some arousal.

1) fix a dildo on a wall
2) get a paper and a pencil
3) do a slutty makeup, but at least red lipstick.
4) attach you nipple clamps with weights, your overknee wetlooks.
Write 20 times: I love not having an orgasm and want to be denied like a good girl.
Each letter is an in and out movement of the dildo.
5) Kiss the paper after each line.
6) When you have finished look at the lines. Each mistake means a minute you have blow your dildo after having cleaned it. Try to go deep.
7)Keep you makeup as long as possible.

-->Touching rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk