Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-02-2014, 05:23 PM   #16
Kitykat

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)

Last Halloween costume, it was a cat with short shorts, tail, heeled ankle boots, tights, panties, black blouse and ears (my sleepwear was just panties and tank top!)

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?

2 hour walk with just key, hopefully less people see!

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?

My Dad

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?

Not sure, umm dog I think, to go against my name

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?

Umm love the idea of guys, but in reality might be more comfortable with girls

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass
or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)

Definitely go to the doctor, couldn't last a week! Might be fun too...

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?

I would definitely give Morgan Freeman a lap dance

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)

Umm err not sure, think I would go for onion, can i cook it first?

Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?

15! No need to think...

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?

A, though mine are small already, i wouldn't want massive ones!

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?

Rabbit tail!

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?

Not sure, been strip searched at the airport before, even though it had privacy it was a little invasive. I would go for nightclub, new experiences...

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?

Butt plug

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?

Opposite genders undies, think it still looks good!

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)

Umm could be risky living at home, so lets go for last texted (a friend from chruch)

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?

Umm fridge, might get less pervy messages than I would on Facebook!
Limits: scat, pain (including pegs), things that are "too" public, pee, illegal and wedgies, cam, no orgasm denial

PM me an outfit to wear and for how or where to go.
PM me "Underwear" and i will take mine off if I have any for the next 30 mins.

Kitykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 07:58 PM   #17
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Halloween Costume. I was a pirate
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? 2 hour walk. you can hide easy
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mom probably
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?I'd wait. It wouldn't take a week.
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? Onion
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? f cup
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Airport
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Buttplug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Jungle
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?Last person I texted
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Kitchen Fridge

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 02:42 PM   #18
DirtyBiSub

Send a message via MSN to DirtyBiSub

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
My last Halloween costume. It was a long time ago but I had some sort of monster mask
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
Naked 2 hours walk from house.
My dad
A dog
Guys
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
Wait a week until it falls out
Lap dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Can of beans
3 inch penis
A cup
fluffy bunny rabbit tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
airport
Butt plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
Opposite gender's underwear (mostly because it turns me on)
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
Next stranger
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
Kitchen fridge

Kik: dirtybisub

Likes: Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Anal, Pain, Piss (not drinking), Spit, Pictures & Videos, Exposure

Dislikes: Edging & Orgasm Control, Semi-Public, IRL with strangers, Piss Drinking, CBT

Limits: Illegal (of course), Long-Term, Family, Friends, Social Suicide, Scat, Post-Orgasm Tasks/Dares
DirtyBiSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 03:10 PM   #19
sexeboiii

Default me

Sleepware! Nude

naked in stocks :P

Mom

Dog

Girls

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)

wait

lap dance

beans

F

bunny tail!

nightclub

butt plug

undies :P

Text, friend of mine!

Kitchen fridge

PM me spank + number and I will spank myself that many times for you.
sexeboiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 03:33 PM   #20
rachyh

Default i would rather...

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) last nights sleepwear, baggy joggies and a tshirt
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? 2 hours walk from house naked
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? dad
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? baby
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? guys
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) wait a week for it to fall out
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? lap dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) beans
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? f cup
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? fluffy bunny tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?airport
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? butt plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? opposite undies cos i wear guys boxers half the time anyway theyre much comfier
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) next stranger
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?kitchen fridge
rachyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 05:00 PM   #21
nakiachop

Well, that would either be a Doc Brown costume, complete with wig or just a t shirt and sweat pants. I think I'd have to do the latter.

A much as I would hate the 2 hour walk in bare feet, I could probably get through it all without being seen.

Mom, definitely.

Probably a dog. At least I wouldn't be messing my pants with uncontrolled bowels.

I guess it would depend on what the context was. If I was expected to be naked then the girl party, if I just showed up naked unannounced then the guy party.

If I knew it was going to fall out I'd just wait. Besides that would feel pretty good

Pole dance. At least I could make a fool of myself at a distance.

bad breath would probably be easier to avoid.

Despite the end of my penis being so far away, I wouldn't mind having the extra length the play with

An F cup just sounds like so much trouble, I'd be happy with A's

Tail for sure

Airport, at least I might have a foggy window to hide behind

Buttplug, if only because I've always wanted to try one.

I wouldn't mind wearing some panties.

Ah jeez. despite him being the person I've known longest in the world I don't think I could do it. I'll just keep my eyes closed till I hear an attractive starnger.

I'll just hide it behind something on the fridge.
nakiachop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 06:56 PM   #22
CherryGirl201

I would say last years Halloween costume. I was a modern elsa - I love frozen - so I just wore a snowflake necklace, one of my favorite blue dresses, snowman earrings, and a French braid
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] definitely the pillory. It seems kinda hot. An then people could like . . . Haha do stuff to me [/COLOR]
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? dad. My mom would probably understand. It's a girl thing :P
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? depends on how intense each was. For like a day and toddler I'd choose that. I don't know if I'd ever choose infant. I feel dogs at least know what's happening around them!
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]guys. Girls would make fun of me. Guys would just fuck me. And the guys that I know are pretty decent, so they might just live with it.[/COLOR]
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] definitely doctor. That means you wouldn't be able to poo for a week! And you could always just be like "my Friends made me do it! I can't believe this!" And stuff like that[/COLOR]
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]lap. I would be very ungraceful on a pole. I'd probably hurt myself hahah[/COLOR]
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]im gonna say beans. They've never actually made me fart a lot. I think it's an urban myth hehe[/COLOR]
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]fiften inch baby! BAM BAM[/COLOR]
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A. I'm only a C right now. And I would be able to wear long shirts. Different style clothes would be available :P
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? THE TAIL! Oh my gosh it would be so cute!!
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? noght club. It would be scary but it would probs turn me on.
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? errr gag. As long as no one was around. The gags seem yummy to me hehe
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? opposite genders panties haha they would still want this lil pussy though.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) last person I trxted. She's a good friend so like . . . She's repay the duty!
fridge I guess. I wish I could say neither!

Im looking for embarrassing dares ...I love being made a fool of and humiliated
likes: forced orgasms, anything that makes me blushy, pet play, HUMILIATION, wedgies, hypnosis
dislikes/punishments: bladder control, pain
limits: public, piss/poo drinking/eating, extreme pain

PM Dares Here!

Currently strictly denied by RedCamel, and I am not allowed to edge or orgasm. I am encouraged to rub rub rub as much as possible.
CherryGirl201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 05:53 AM   #23
mdj9100

I didn't dress up for Halloween so it'd have to be last night's sleepwear. Pyjama trousers and a t-shirt.

Naked in the stocks

Dad

A baby

Girls

I'd go to the doctor, they must see that sort of thing all the time

A lap dance. Not that it would be very good, haha.

Onion

I've always been interested in small penis humiliation, but am not quite small enough for it. But I think I'd go for the monster cock.

F cup. I'd spend all day looking in the mirror

Unicorn horn

At a nightclub

I don't know how a buttplug feels. But probably a ball gag.

Haha, a jungle

The next stranger, since the last person I texted was a male friend and with a stranger I have a 50/50 chance of it being a woman.

Fridge

Yes: Humiliation, nudity, edging, submission, hidden public, pics
No: Illegal, pain, toilet, toys, anal

Kik: maydayjay9100
My cock is 14.75cm/5.81in long. Verified Here.
mdj9100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 08:16 AM   #24
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Wore a shaman-costume, would be weird, but better than my pyjamas...

Second one, guess I'd try to steal some basic clothing from somewhere...

Mum

Difficult.... Baby I guess.

Girls!

I guess I'd try the waiting...

Lap dance

Beans, bad mreath is a major turndown for me

I don't know if anybody besides some "special" porn stars can seriously enjoy such a monstrous penis, therefore I'd prefer the boring thee inch and being able to have sex with normal girls...

F :-)

Rabbit tail

Nightclub

Though I'm not into anal, I find the thought of secretly wearing a plug somewhat arousing ;-)

Also a difficult one... Jungle maybe.

The last person I texted was a quite handsome colleague, so yeah...

Fridge!

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:26 AM   #25
JustaBrony

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Halloween costume!!!! It was literally just a pair of hello kitty ears, and that's just awesome.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? The stocks/pillory in a public place, might turn into fun?
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mom
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Baby, seems more fun!
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? I'm gonna have to say guys, they would definitely be more fun
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) That's a toughy, it depends what week, because that could be just be so fun
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) Uhhh, I hate onions so I'll go with beans.
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3 inch penis, perfectly happy with that, 15 would just be insane.
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? F cup, if I'm going to have em, make them big!
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Fluffy bunny rabbit tail, contrary to being a brony.
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Entrance of a night club!
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Butt plug please!
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?undies for sure, if they liked it, that could be lots of fun.
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Uhhhh....I guess last person I texted, since I know them. Someone with An and drew in there name, don't want to give it away, PRIVACY.
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Kitchen fridge I'd say, only a few people compared to many more >.<
JustaBrony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:48 PM   #26
Use_Me

Last nights sleepware, batman pajama bottons and softball jersey
Stocks for an hour, yes its terribly embarrasing but no stress of having to frantically make it home
Dad, I talk about tons of inappropriate stuff with my mom, my dad on the other hand would not handle it well
Dog, i have a thing for petplay
Guys
I'd probably be too embarrassed and wait it out
pole dance
Onion
3 inch I think
Definitly A, breasts just get in the way unless theyre on other people
Unicorn Horn
Airport
Butt plug, I hate things in my mouth
Opposite gender undies
Last person I texted. Was planning to next time I see him anyway lol
Kitchen fridge

Likes: Weird Insertions, Anal, Nipple/tit Torture, Pussy/clit Torture, Wedgies, Piss denial, Humiliation, Orgasm Control

Dislikes: Enemas, Edging, Ice, Watersports, Orgasm denial

Limits: Public, Permanent, Family, Blood, Messy, Scat, drinking piss
Use_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 10:31 PM   #27
kyjd

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) last halloween costume... It was Captain America

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? I'd rather be naked in stocks

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Caught by my mom

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? like a dog

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? girls

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) wait a week

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? lap dance

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) onion

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch penis

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? f cup size

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? unicorn horn

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? stip searched at an airport

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? butt blug

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? wear the opposite genders undies

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) the last person I texted... a girl I like

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?kitchen fridge

likes: teasing, orgasm denial, masturbation instructions, panties, light bondage

dislikes: pain, humiliation, scat, anything to do with family dares
kyjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 10:59 PM   #28
sissiesofmarvel3

last costume. Nude isn't socially excepted in most places.

naked in the pillory

mom

dog

Girls!

As long as I knew it would fall out, wait...

lap

onions. I hate beans

three inch.

A

Rabbit tail

airport

gag

opposite gender underwear

last person I texted

Fridge!
sissiesofmarvel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 08:33 AM   #29
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

sleepwear briefs and tshirt
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?mom
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?act like a dog or a baby
then girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)wait a week
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?lap dance
onion
3 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?a
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?rabbit tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?airport
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?ball gag
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?grow a jungle down there when its time to strip
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)last person you texed
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?fridge for a month
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 08:44 PM   #30
BrokenWings
Account Banned

This would be a choice between a Ninja (which yes... was fairly sexy), and my every night sleepwear, a long t-shirt.
I would have to choose the Halloween costume, because ninjas are awesome, and the t-shirt... really isn't that long...

Definitely the second, it sounds like an adventure =^.^=

They have both... and i don't actually remember being very embarrassed...

A dog, i don't like babies.

I would rather be naked in a party fully of girls... for reasons...

The second one, not because i am embarrassed about going to the doctor to get it taken out, but because that legitimately sounds fun to me.

Pole dance, Because pole dances are fun, and yes, from experience.

Beans, because if you want to get real about this, you would only start farting hours after you eat the beans, and then the sex is more of less over.

15 inch penis, i dunno... i guess i'd like to destroy some holes or something.

Probably A cup, just for function ability

Unicorn horn, then i have an extra weapon.

Nightclub, hopefully i will entice some people.

Butt plug, because i have already done hat, and i like talking.

The first one, i mean, i already wear boxers on lazy days.

To the last person i texted, she's a cutie <3

Facebook, because i live by myself, and if i posted it on the fridge, then no one would see it.
Ass: 2984
Tits: 2235
Pussy: 1556

“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard
BrokenWings is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk