View Poll Results: What my Ex-Gf will do with my chastity key
just giving me the key back 30 17.54%
allow me to polish the key once a month 18 10.53%
flushing the key down the toilet 52 30.41%
giving the key to her lover 87 50.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-17-2017, 08:41 AM   #16
tiger777

I think that she should give it to one of her girlfriends and then that girlfriend have a new sissy slave/maid or wait till you get a new girlfriend and then give it to her.
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:24 AM   #17
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijou View Post
pleeeeease iīm begging you! stop voting option 4!!!
LOL - looks like you're out of luck. I'm sure it will be fun serving the guy who's fucking your gf. You'll be a true cuck.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 10:40 AM   #18
idgaf123

I wish i could be key held by an ex gf

please vote not to let me cum in this poll
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=290187

limits: anal, pee, poop, illegal, permanent, and family

dislikes: extreme pain
idgaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 05:41 AM   #19
Bijou

Hello, here are some quick replies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
I really think that permanent is permanent... so the toilet is the best option.
itīs a steel cage and we modified it. the cage is locked with a really big, high security padlock. It was important for us that the cage is unescapable and cannot be opened with bolt cutters. Trying to open it with a saw would probably end in some serious injurys. Iīm pretty sure the key is the only option to get free. Flushing it away, will be a lifetime in chastity... forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stbke View Post
I vote for option 5:
Give the key to her lover, don't tell him what it's for, and tell him to hold onto it.Then, in her presence, you explain to him what the key is for, and ask him for it. She tells him it's his choice, and whatever he decides, you follow it.
omg.. i hope she hasnt read this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterW View Post
I voted for #4 but I think you should still polish her key ring
Did it once in the way i described it (1#first post). That was really humiliating... "oooohh how cute! See now u can finally hump somethin, does it feel good? " she asked while i was dripping pre cum. Doing that with her whole key chain would be pure agony...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger777 View Post
I think that she should give it to one of her girlfriends and then that girlfriend have a new sissy slave/maid or wait till you get a new girlfriend and then give it to her.
Itīs very hard to find a new girl, while locked up in chastity by your ex...
If she would give it to friend or stranger, she would choose the most fat and bitchy one or a granny i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
LOL - looks like you're out of luck. I'm sure it will be fun serving the guy who's fucking your gf. You'll be a true cuck.
...can you explain to me where in that scenario the fun part is?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by idgaf123 View Post
I wish i could be key held by an ex gf
oohh be carefull what u wish for! Of course i found the idea very hot, but reality can be a bitch!

the poll is making me really nervous, i dont know how to deal with that option, itīs so cruel and embarrasing
Bijou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 06:41 AM   #20
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Seeing your other thread reached the point where your chastity was made 'permanent', if it ends up that she gives it to the boyfriend she should make it clear that he never gives it back and what he does with it is up to him.

But perhaps he might be kind enough to hang on to it in case of medical emergency..

Last edited by MrFrustration; 08-18-2017 at 07:49 AM.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 01:29 AM   #21
Bijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
she should make it clear that he never gives it back and what he does with it is up to him.

But perhaps he might be kind enough to hang on to it in case of medical emergency..
thats excatly how she will deal with this option. But there are some days left to vote.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:23 PM   #22
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

If you're foolish enough to let someone control your penis, you deserve to be locked up. I hope she gives the key to her lover and you're stuck locked up and sucking his cock

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 01:30 PM   #23
Bijou

be carful what you wish for...
Old 10-06-2017, 01:38 PM   #24
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Sorry mate but I find it hard to believe this device can't be defeated if you really want to. Such devices are a fantasy and nothing more. You can't imagine the things that have been removed from cocks by the doctors and fire brigades.
All you have to do is go to an emergency and humiliate yourself by explaining what's your state.

If you want to do it yourself, buy a box of files and gradually file the padlock.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 01:48 PM   #25
MistressClaire
Keyholder

Or learn lockpicking.
But apart from that: if it's made of steel and doesn't have a plug inside your penis going way beyond the ring or is linked to a piercing: take a cold shower and pull your cock out. Freeing th balls afterwards is trivial. I have tried a lot of devices on men, and almost none of them is truly secure.

Dislikes: boring slaves
Limits: I will respect yours, but will push them.

I don't want to see pics of random people. Also don't send out random one line PMs to me. Not looking for new slaves.

my ignore list

PM Dares
MistressClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 01:55 PM   #26
Bijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post
Sorry mate but I find it hard to believe this device can't be defeated if you really want to. Such devices are a fantasy and nothing more. You can't imagine the things that have been removed from cocks by the doctors and fire brigades.
All you have to do is go to an emergency and humiliate yourself by explaining what's your state.

If you want to do it yourself, buy a box of files and gradually file the padlock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressClaire View Post
Or learn lockpicking.
But apart from that: if it's made of steel and doesn't have a plug inside your penis going way beyond the ring or is linked to a piercing: take a cold shower and pull your cock out. Freeing th balls afterwards is trivial. I have tried a lot of devices on men, and almost none of them is truly secure.
i know that problem that these cock cages are not entirly secure. We modified it a bit to attach a high security lock that just can be opened with help from others... like doctors, firefighters etc... this is a very humiliating option..

and the lock is sealed by the the strongest of all bonds.... love
Old 10-06-2017, 07:33 PM   #27
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
I'm trying to feel bad for you but you're making it really hard lol

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 04:08 AM   #28
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
i know that problem that these cock cages are not entirly secure. We modified it a bit to attach a high security lock that just can be opened with help from others... like doctors, firefighters etc... this is a very humiliating option..

You heard the Lady - if there's no piercing or long urethra tube, pulling out is trivial, no need to fiddle with the lock (though with some designs it will be more difficult to pull your balls out)

Sooner or later this cage will have to come off anyway. Airport scan, MRI, other medical examination in general, some higher security places as well. I think the permanent chastity is a thing of fantasy. Still you seem to be enjoying it so... have fun and once necessary remove it.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 05:21 AM   #29
NewToBeASub

well i vote no.1

LOVES: Humiliation, Secret crossdressing, Anal, Secret/Semi Public, Feet, Deepthroat, Pegging, Well thought of dares

LIKES: Cum play, Piss play, Ass to mouth, Food play, Pet play, Sissy Hypnos, Chastity

DISLIKES: Very mild scat, CBT, Eating cum

LIMITS: Scat, Permanent damage, Social degradation, Getting caught, Involving others, Face pics, Blood, Incest, Children

PM DARES
NewToBeASub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk