Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-17-2017, 07:58 PM   #1
Esseriana

Default 20F Looking for Punishments for Incomplete Dares

I got busy, and didn't do a lot of the dares I was given on previous posts. I've been so busy that I've been neglecting my cunt, which I currently have a few pens in and it feels very tight. This slut needs to be ready for use again, so give me dares that will get me ready to be a good slut.
Each dare will receive a thorough write-up.

Dislikes: Pee, Semi-public, edging (under clothes is fine)
Limits: Scat, Anal Insertions, Hanging Wedgies, Messy Wedgies, Pictures/Videos/Audio, Public
Esseriana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Esseriana for this post:
Old 08-17-2017, 08:03 PM   #2
Jessicaa14
Account Banned

What toys do you have ?
Jessicaa14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 08:11 PM   #3
MasterO2
getDare Devil

First rub your pussy with Vaporub. I think maybe some ice might be the tool of choice tonight, insert 3 ice cubes into your pussy and rub one on your nipples and your clit until you edge. When your clit and nipples are very very cold smack each one 25 times with the back side of a steel table spoon. Do this 10 times before you are allowed to orgasm again.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 08:19 PM   #4
MasoWoman
getDare Sweetheart

Wear a thong and put sandpaper in it. Make sure that the sandpaper touches your clit. Then do the fitness exercise "mountain climber" for 5 minutes if you can, at least 2 minutes. After that apply toothpaste on your clit and rub it intensively. Reapply toothpaste 3 times. Then cool down your clit with an icecube until the ice is melted. Edge as often as you can, but orgasm is only allowed after the ice is melted.

If you haven't sandpaper take a dry toothbrush and make your clit sore.

Enjoy and please report.

Loves: clit, tit and nipple torture, wax, ice, stinging nettles, being tickled.

Likes: barefoot, try things which not harm permanently, aching muscles, esp. my abs

Dislikes: humiliation, messy

Limits: anal, wedgies, scat, pee, animals, diapers, illegal, pics, clips, skype, kik an so on

Toys: hitachi, candles, clothespins, Wartenberg wheel, rubber bands, many household items.
MasoWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 08:27 PM   #5
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Start by shaving yourself clean. Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

When you have completed your spanking, put your crotch rope on nice and tight, and keep it on for 4 hours.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 08:59 PM   #6
Esseriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicaa14 View Post
What toys do you have ?
I have rope, a good number of pens, and common household objects

Limits: Scat, Anal Insertions, Hanging Wedgies, Messy Wedgies, Pictures/Videos/Audio, Public
Old 08-17-2017, 09:06 PM   #7
Esseriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
First rub your pussy with Vaporub. I think maybe some ice might be the tool of choice tonight, insert 3 ice cubes into your pussy and rub one on your nipples and your clit until you edge. When your clit and nipples are very very cold smack each one 25 times with the back side of a steel table spoon. Do this 10 times before you are allowed to orgasm again.
So I can't orgasm, so I did this without that part. I also didn't have Vaporub, so I used toothpaste instead.

I covered my pussy in toothpaste, making sure to rub it in deep. While I went to get the ice cubes, the toothpaste started to burn. I inserted the ice cubes into my pussy, but could only get 2 in. I rubbed one on my nipples and one on my clit until I felt as close as I come to orgasm, and then removed it. My poor clit was aching for more! I was humping the air and rubbing my legs together to try and relieve the pressure.

I then took the spoon and spanked each of my nipples and my clit 25 times. The first time I did this, it wasn't too bad since the cold was numbing the area, and at least the ice seemed to wash away the toothpaste. However, the more I did it (until I had 10 sets), the more it hurt, and by the end my nipples looked bruised and my clit was red and swollen- my pussy looked huge!

Thank you for this dare to punish me and my filthy hole!

Old 08-17-2017, 09:12 PM   #8
Jessicaa14
Account Banned

I want you to make a crotch rope and make sure that it really digs into your clit for me. I also want you to spank your ass 30 times
Jessicaa14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:22 PM   #9
Tc3

Get a deck of cards and shuffle them! Each suit will be a different task.

Hearts: slap each nipple card number amount of times!
Spades: write on your thighs write slut in sharpie, once per card
Diamonds: insert (card number) amount of ice cubes in ass. Keep them in until you get another hearts card. Numbers are cumulative, good luck
Clubs: spank your ass HARD (card number x5) times

Face cards equal 10
Tc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:49 PM   #10
Esseriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasoWoman View Post
Wear a thong and put sandpaper in it. Make sure that the sandpaper touches your clit. Then do the fitness exercise "mountain climber" for 5 minutes if you can, at least 2 minutes. After that apply toothpaste on your clit and rub it intensively. Reapply toothpaste 3 times. Then cool down your clit with an icecube until the ice is melted. Edge as often as you can, but orgasm is only allowed after the ice is melted.

If you haven't sandpaper take a dry toothbrush and make your clit sore.

Enjoy and please report.
I don't have a thong, so I used briefs instead. I put sandpaper in it, making sure my whole pussy was covered. I then did the fitness exercise for 5 minutes- my pussy was super sore and sensitive after that. I then put toothpaste on, making sure to rub it in deeply, making my puss burn even more. I waited for the burn to fade, and then reapplied it 3 times. By the end, my pussy was so sore and appreciated the ice. Thank you!

Old 08-18-2017, 10:05 AM   #11
Esseriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
Start by shaving yourself clean. Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

When you have completed your spanking, put your crotch rope on nice and tight, and keep it on for 4 hours.

I shaved my pussy until it was totally bare- which was quite an ordeal since I haven't shaved in a long time, since I don't like the look of a bare pussy- it's humiliating for me.

In front of my open window, I laid on my back. To make it extra exposing, so I couldn't possibly close my legs, I tied each one open so I was fully exposed. I then slapped my pussy 100 times, until it was red and sore since I put quite a lot of force into the spanks.

I then went to complete my clit spanking, which I knew would be the hardest part. Fortunately, being spread open as I was, and as aroused as I was, my clit was basically being held open by itself, so I didn't have to worry about that so much. I still attached 2 clothespins to my pussy lips, and then taped those to my thighs so that I was completely exposed.

With the wooden spoon, I brought it down hard on my clit 35 times, jerking with each spank. After each, I said "[number] and thank you Sir."

After that, I put on a crotch rope nice and tight (see below for better description) and slept like that.

Thank you so much for your dare!

Old 08-18-2017, 10:08 AM   #12
Esseriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicaa14 View Post
I want you to make a crotch rope and make sure that it really digs into your clit for me. I also want you to spank your ass 30 times
So a previous dare also asked me to make a crotch rope, so I did this as an extension. I tied a tight crotch rope with a knot right where my clit is, so it was putting a lot of pressure on my clit, which had already been abused in the above dare, where I spanked it with a wooden spoon.

Then, I spanked my ass 30 times with my hand- 15 spanks per cheek and then went to bed with the crotch rope on.

Thank you for your dare!

Keep them coming- while I'm writing this, I'm currently being stuffed with 4 pens.

Old 08-18-2017, 10:38 AM   #13
Esseriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tc3 View Post
Get a deck of cards and shuffle them! Each suit will be a different task.

Hearts: slap each nipple card number amount of times!
Spades: write on your thighs write slut in sharpie, once per card
Diamonds: insert (card number) amount of ice cubes in ass. Keep them in until you get another hearts card. Numbers are cumulative, good luck
Clubs: spank your ass HARD (card number x5) times

Face cards equal 10

Should I do this with all the cards in the deck?

Keep dares coming- my pussy is stuffed with 9 pens and wants to be tortured!

Old 08-18-2017, 10:50 AM   #14
Tc3

Yes! You should do it with all the cards!
Tc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 09:13 PM   #15
Rhowc
getDare Devil

By now I'm guessing that you've grown a fair amount of stubble, so start by shaving your pussy nice and smooth. Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. With your pussy spread nice and wide, use your dominant hand to tease your clit and get your pussy good and wet. Use your non-dominant hand to push a finger inside yourself. Swirl the finger around for a few minutes, then add a second finger, continue in this manner until you are attempting to push all four of your fingers inside. Finish by rolling your thumb into your palm and try working your hand inside. Be sure to report back on the progress you make with your insertion.

When finished with your stretching exercise, hold yourself open and slap your clit 50 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish a slut, pussy, pussy abuse, pussy gape, pussy insertion