Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-15-2017, 11:13 AM   #1
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Female 32F - Torture my breasts/nipples and anything else you like

Hi guys!

I'm going to write this really small so that no one will see it, ok?

You see, my good friend em52388 has been working out a lengthy dare for me.

Now, the thing with em is that he knows me too well. If he gets to control the full dare, he's going to get all devious on me *bites nails*.

So, here's the thing. I thought that I'd turn to you creative (and not devious -right?right?) people to fill in the blanks before he does.

All I need, are ideas in two categories:
  • breast/nipple torture (ideally 7 total tasks)
  • random short tasks that can include, well, pretty much anything barring limits, of course (ideally 8 total tasks)

Once the dare actually starts in early September, I will be providing weekly reports on everything that I did during the week. I know they're not pictures, but those who know me know that I pride myself on writing thorough, detailed reports (any doubters are welcome to look through past ones here, here, here and here).

So, there you have it. Be nice (or not - I'll still like you guys if you exchange your halos for horns).

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post:
Old 08-17-2017, 04:16 PM   #2
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Howdy again!

I'm just going to give this post a single shameless bump.

If anyone is feeling up to posting or PMing breast/nipple torture ideas and/or other ideas to get me all hot and bothered during the weeks I will be completing this lengthy dare, I would be delighted to have them.

C'mon now people, don't be shy

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 08-17-2017, 04:20 PM   #3
Jessicaa14
Account Banned

Id like you to do a tease and denial task....Put some of the arousal gel on your clit and use the hitachi on your clit for a total of 4 edges then you may have an orgasm after that ! If youd like to get a little messy wear your drool gag and your nipple clamps for some pain
Jessicaa14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 06:12 PM   #4
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Wear only a long loose fitting T-shirt that barely covers your ass cheeks when standing and no undergarments. Go outside in a public place where people will be walking past you and find a bench or stairs to sit on. If done after dark it must be in a well lit area. Hold the soles of your feet together and your knees apart as you sit and read a trashy titled book for 1 hour minimum. Pay no obvious attn. to anyone that passes but if you notice anyone focused on your open knees open them a bit more, smile and wink. If anyone says anything to you about what your doing ask them if they see anything they like. With all my tasks I expect a full detailed report, pics are welcome but not required.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 06:54 PM   #5
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Put arousal gel on your clit then put on your clit and nipple clamps. If they are adjustable make them tight and keep them on and do 100 jumping jacks. During 100 jumping if the clamps fall off twist each nipple 10 times really hard then start your jumping jacks again. If the clit clamp falls off snap your exposed clit 10 times with a rubber band.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 11:01 AM   #6
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Wear only a long loose fitting T-shirt that barely covers your ass cheeks when standing and no undergarments. Go outside in a public place where people will be walking past you and find a bench or stairs to sit on. If done after dark it must be in a well lit area. Hold the soles of your feet together and your knees apart as you sit and read a trashy titled book for 1 hour minimum. Pay no obvious attn. to anyone that passes but if you notice anyone focused on your open knees open them a bit more, smile and wink. If anyone says anything to you about what your doing ask them if they see anything they like. With all my tasks I expect a full detailed report, pics are welcome but not required.
Awwww, MasterO2. I'm so disappointed. When I saw you'd posted something, I was excited because the last time you gave me a dare, it pushed me out of my comfort zone while (with a minor modification) remaining in my limits. I feel the need to address the issues this dare pose.

First off, since social suicide is a limit and that going out in a public park exposing myself in the manner described will get me fired and most likely arrested, it clearly hits a limit. I did, however, add "public" to my limits to make this point clearer, so thank you for bringing that up.

Secondly, since this is for a long-term dare, it will be lasting well into Winter. I don't think I have to explain any further why it wouldn't be a good idea for me to go out in just a T-shirt when it's 30 degrees (Celcius) below zero, right?

Finally, what I am looking for (as is indicated in my first post) are short tasks. I'm afraid that an hour-long task does not fit that criteria.

What I can suggest, however, is this:

During the day, I can get naked in my shed and edge there, or get naked every time I'm using a public washroom (like at work) and edge there.

This would fit the idea of hidden public/exhibitionism that you seem to be favouring

If neither of these satisfy you, you're most welcome to post again, though. As I explained in the first post, I am looking for both short breast/nipple torture ideas or short tasks (that I will be rolling for) that can be a part of any category (exhibitionism included if you can find one that doesn't violate my limits ).

Likes and stuff

Old 08-18-2017, 11:12 AM   #7
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicaa14 View Post
Id like you to do a tease and denial task....Put some of the arousal gel on your clit and use the hitachi on your clit for a total of 4 edges then you may have an orgasm after that ! If youd like to get a little messy wear your drool gag and your nipple clamps for some pain
This is interesting and fits the criteria perfectly. Four edges with the wand after applying arousal gel will certainly be very quick. Though I'm not sure if I'll be allowed to orgasm or now (my fate is in em52388's hands on that count). I might include a dice roll to determine if I should wear the gag and/or clamps as well. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Put arousal gel on your clit then put on your clit and nipple clamps. If they are adjustable make them tight and keep them on and do 100 jumping jacks. During 100 jumping if the clamps fall off twist each nipple 10 times really hard then start your jumping jacks again. If the clit clamp falls off snap your exposed clit 10 times with a rubber band.
Wonderful dare! I like it! This will definitely give me a run for my money and between the fact that I can't really wear a bra if I'm wearing the clamps and the clamps in themselves, it's going to be a nice short session of nipple/breast torture.

One point of clarification, though, when you say "twist your nipples and start your jumping jacks again" you mean start from the point where the clamps fell off, right, not start from the top?

Thank you!

Likes and stuff

Old 08-18-2017, 11:14 AM   #8
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Put TWO sets of chopsticks on each nipple, tying them together with rubber bands.
Leave them for half an hour.
When you're almost done, write your report and post that here before you can take them off.

(I will send you an image to further clarify what I mean)

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 12:56 PM   #9
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Put TWO sets of chopsticks on each nipple, tying them together with rubber bands.
When you're almost done, write your report and post that here before you can take them off.

Why hello Jaro! *Waves* Fancy meeting you here

You know, I think that nipple torture is one of my favourite things in the whole wide world. And that picture you sent! Oh dear! Clearly this is going to give me a run for my money.

Now, one slight thing I feel the need to bring up. I'm planning on doing this for a rather lengthy dare (that will last throughout the year) - it'll be easier to understand once it actually starts and I won't have 30 minutes to invest in it because, the weeks during which I will have nipple/breast torture to do, I will have other things to do as well. For the needs of the long-term dare, I don't think I'll be able to manage more than five minutes at a time - which will tally up to 35 minutes per week anyways (I'm sorry if I'm not making sense lol).

However, I *will* complete this dare (and all others that will be given on this particular thread) as written and will report on them also in this thread.

Now, I just need to go out and buy some chopsticks

Thanks again!

~Shy~

Likes and stuff

Old 08-18-2017, 02:38 PM   #10
MasterO2
getDare Devil

OK how about this one? This one is pretty short.
First rub your tits and pussy with a generous amont of Vaporub, work it in well including your clit. I think maybe some ice might be the tool of choice next, insert 3 ice cubes into your pussy and rub one on your nipples and your clit, when your clit and nipples are very very cold smack each one 25 times with the back side of a steel table spoon.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 06:49 AM   #11
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
This is interesting and fits the criteria perfectly. Four edges with the wand after applying arousal gel will certainly be very quick. Though I'm not sure if I'll be allowed to orgasm or now (my fate is in em52388's hands on that count). I might include a dice roll to determine if I should wear the gag and/or clamps as well. Thank you!

Wonderful dare! I like it! This will definitely give me a run for my money and between the fact that I can't really wear a bra if I'm wearing the clamps and the clamps in themselves, it's going to be a nice short session of nipple/breast torture.

One point of clarification, though, when you say "twist your nipples and start your jumping jacks again" you mean start from the point where the clamps fell off, right, not start from the top?

Thank you!
Yes start where you left off
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cgp1090870 for this post:
Old 08-19-2017, 07:42 AM   #12
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
OK how about this one? This one is pretty short.
First rub your tits and pussy with a generous amont of Vaporub, work it in well including your clit. I think maybe some ice might be the tool of choice next, insert 3 ice cubes into your pussy and rub one on your nipples and your clit, when your clit and nipples are very very cold smack each one 25 times with the back side of a steel table spoon.

Now this is right up my alley! Thank you so much for taking the time to repost! As soon as it's done, I'll happily report on it!

Likes and stuff

Old 08-19-2017, 09:41 AM   #13
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Long time, no see. I always liked your stories and threads

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 05:40 AM   #14
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
Long time, no see. I always liked your stories and threads
Yes, it's been a while! Glad you've found me. (I ended up being on a rather long hiatus of GD). I don't suppose you'd like to contribute to my thread? Pretty please?

Likes and stuff

Old 08-21-2017, 11:28 AM   #15
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post

Wowie!

You know, I did not expect this to hurt this much! Wow. I am now 4 minutes away from reaching 30 minutes and I am sweating profusely and know that I will be in a significant amount of pain once I take the chopsticks off.

I started with the two vertical sets of chopsticks, pinching part of my aureola. I had to retry a couple of times to make sure enough of the nipple stuck out from between them. The, I pinched my right nipple with the third set of chopsticks and tried to put on the elastic. This step took me a LOT of time because of something I hadn't anticipated: it would seem that I'm still lactating!

So yeah, at first, each time I managed to pinch my nipple between the chopsticks some milk would start seeping out of my nipple and would make them slip. The same thing happened with my left nipple and it ended up taking me about 5 minutes to get everything set up.

Then, I started counting my time (I'm now at 30 minutes flush). I decided to keep myself occupied by sewing myself a tack pad to put inside of my panties. I'm happy I had the distraction because the last fifteen minutes were very difficult. (I'm sorry, I'm going to take the chopsticks off now even though I'm not done my report yet).

This was really fun and I know I'll really enjoy it when the nipple torture tasks come up throughout my year. 5 minutes will not be so much of a challenge, but I will definitely be looking forward to taking the chopsticks off afterwards.

I'm sorry if my report isn't making sense, I'm running on 2 hours of sleep right now *scratches head*.

Likes and stuff

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast, long-term, nipple, random, torture