Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-17-2017, 07:30 AM   #1
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Default A dare for a dare

Hello all I've been away for quite a while and now I'm back I've had an idea to start this thread and for every dare/challenge someone post for me that is in my likes I will send them a dare involving there likes so please get posting people

Also I'm hoping to start a new challenge silly thread so if anybody has any suggestions for that please let me know

Thanks in advance sb

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 07:42 AM   #2
Dashie
getDare Sweetheart

Since you like being embarrassed, something messy and public I'll dare you to go to a bakery and buy some creamy cupcakes.

The dare is that you'll eat them violently so that a lot of the cream will stay on your face for the way home. :3
Old 08-17-2017, 08:01 AM   #3
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Thank you for posting I have pm you your dare

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Old 08-17-2017, 05:34 PM   #4
whipcreamlover

Default dare for a dare

pie in your face, two for your chest, one either in or on your crotch, and sit on one. then make a big bucket of slime and pour that on your head. :3

Likes: wet and messy(water, whipped cream, food), wedgies, messy wedgies, sleep dares, ice

Limits: penetration, total nudity(except sleeping), family, pee or poop

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83846
whipcreamlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 05:44 PM   #5
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Get a mixture off food and place 6 substances inside 3 ballons. Grab 4 pies aswell and place these infron of you aswell. You will select 1 ballon and 1 pie each time. The pie will go in for face and the ballon will be popped in one of these place, 1) underware, 2) tshirt, 3) bra, 4) trouser, 5) Socks 6) Shoes. Each time you grab a new ballon roll the dice and see

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:49 AM   #6
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Thanks for posting I'll get to them this weekend

I have pmed you all

Old 08-18-2017, 11:48 AM   #7
Male_995

Go for a walk in town, best is a crowded place. Wear a short skirt without underwear. For the top of your body, wear whatever you want, but you have to stick a period pad on your back and see how people react. Should be fun and embarrassing. Enjoy

Likes: playing games, exchange dares. Open to try new things.

Punishment: CBT, CEI.

Limits: pictures, videos, social suicide, anything involving other people.

My Kik is male_995
Male_995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:32 PM   #8
BuckNateK

Since you like to be embarrassed, and to have your clothes filled... Wear your loosest trousers to the store with no belt. Before going, fill the trousers with condoms. You're not allowed to hold up your trousers, but you can readjust them every 50 steps. If they fall, the condoms go all over the place!
BuckNateK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:52 PM   #9
Idubbeldareyou2

Put clothes ready for three days (more or less is allowed). Have some clothes inside out, some folded diffently, some hidden away or spread in a different place. Put a blindfold and a alarm timer ready and decide where you will go tomorrowmorning. When you wake up, put the timer at 4 minutes, put the blindfold on and start searching clothes and dressing yourself. When 4 minutes are finished, you are dressed and ready to go out. Don't watch yourself, you look great . Stick to the place where you planned to go and enjoy the embarresment.

toys: long vibrator, rope (1long, 2 short), small buttplug, lovense buttplug (rarely using since quite big) household items

Add thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...03#post4623303
Idubbeldareyou2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 03:45 PM   #10
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Thank you all for posting

I've pmed everybody please keep them coming

Old 08-18-2017, 03:45 PM   #11
real_anon

1) Get yourself a little bucket (you can use a large one if you so desire)
2) Go through the trashcans in your house/flat/whatever and pull out each and every paper you see without using your hands. You can use your mouth, teeth, feet, anything. Just not your hands.
3) All the papers go into your bucket. Put them there without your hands, remember?
4) Pee as much as you want in the bucket, but it has to be half full. If you didn't have enough piss there, just fill it with water till half.
5) Pour the bucket on yourself in the bath. Make sure the papers stick to you.
6) You can only clean yourself after you're dry.
Enjoy

Likes: light and moderate pain, light cbt, finger assplay, humiliation, mild ballbusting, control (most of the time)
Dislikes: Cumplay/Cum eating, semi-public, denial, body-writing
Hard Limits: Face, webcam, video, chastity, social suicide, illegal, vomit, blood, family/friends, permanent, scat, public, crossdressing, intense anal, a2m, pee drinking,
shopping

I own no toys except for a chastity cage that doesn't fit me, lol

PM me dares
real_anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 07:29 PM   #12
messysissy
getDare Sweetheart

Get a dog ball and a tin of baked beans. Go to somewhere outside where there aren't likely to be members of the public but there is a possibility that there could be. Then pour the beans in the bowl eat on your hands and knees and hope you aren't seen. Then let me know if you were caught.

Have fun.

Punishment: Cum-eating, Pee, face pictures, waxing, spanking, full public were there's a chance of not getting caught

Hard Limits:Blood, poo, diaper, shaving above neck, public in busy areas, family + friends, chastity.

I'm a dirty dirty sissy and require dirty dares
messysissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 02:16 AM   #13
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Thank you for posting everyone I've got a couple of reports to put up

Please keep them coming

And if anybody can help me with my challenge thread please pm me

Old 08-21-2017, 10:47 AM   #14
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashie View Post
Since you like being embarrassed, something messy and public I'll dare you to go to a bakery and buy some creamy cupcakes.

The dare is that you'll eat them violently so that a lot of the cream will stay on your face for the way home. :3
I did this dare on Saturday

I went to the local bakery and brought 4 cupcakes as soon as I got outside I started to eat the as violently as I could but after the second one I was basically just ramming them in my face

I then I started to walk home with my face covered in cream I got nearly all the way home before anybody commented thanks for the dare please post more

Old 08-21-2017, 10:59 AM   #15
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
Get a mixture off food and place 6 substances inside 3 ballons. Grab 4 pies aswell and place these infron of you aswell. You will select 1 ballon and 1 pie each time. The pie will go in for face and the ballon will be popped in one of these place, 1) underware, 2) tshirt, 3) bra, 4) trouser, 5) Socks 6) Shoes. Each time you grab a new ballon roll the dice and see
I did this dare also on Saturday

I got custard beans whip cream eggs angel delight and slime I filled one balloon with eggs and whip cream one with angle delight and custard and the last one with beans and slime then got four pies

First I pied my self then rolled a dice the first roll was a 4 so I poped the balloon with eggs and whip cream down my trousers then pied myself again then I rolled a 3 so I poped the beans and slime balloon in my bra

Then I put the 3rd pie in my face and rolled the dice again it was another 4 so I had to pop the angel delight and custard one in my trousers
After that I pied my self for the last time

I must say for such a simple dare it was great fun thank you

Advertisements
Kink Talk