Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-17-2017, 03:40 PM   #1
CeriseUntied

Send a message via AIM to CeriseUntied
Default Casually looking for dares...

So I'm a pretty submissive slut and sometimes I just need to be told what to do in order to get off. I'm looking for a few dares, not evenly complicated ones (they kill the mood imo), to try over the next week or so.

Dared I can do in the bathroom at work, the bathroom or shower at home, and in my bed are given top priority. You're also welcome to kik me or PM me about stuff not listed in my sig. I'm pretty open minded and rarely say no.

I like anal and clit dares the most. I prefer not to use my pussy if I don't have to, since I prefer anal over pussy.

I prefer serving and obeying women (and would love to try out a longer term scenario with a woman).

Likes: lesbian, painful anal, ass stretching, clit torture/punishment, forced orgasm, bondage, pee, double penetration, dares, being called names, ass to mouth

Hard Limits: family, body mods/permanent damage, videos, photographs showing my face, messy/sticky, knives, blood, wearing urine/being not allowed to wash off

kik me at ceriseuntied.
CeriseUntied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 04:32 PM   #2
getdaring
getDare Devil

what do you do for work? would you like to try a wedgie dare at work, like trying to keep one for the entire time you are there - and would like to try it with a super uncomfortable wedgie?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 05:36 PM   #3
CeriseUntied

Send a message via AIM to CeriseUntied

I'm mostly sedentary at work, with the only exception being my lunch break. I spend most of my day sitting and being quite bored, lol.

Likes: lesbian, painful anal, ass stretching, clit torture/punishment, forced orgasm, bondage, pee, double penetration, dares, being called names, ass to mouth

Hard Limits: family, body mods/permanent damage, videos, photographs showing my face, messy/sticky, knives, blood, wearing urine/being not allowed to wash off

kik me at ceriseuntied.
CeriseUntied is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk