Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 03-20-2011, 02:53 AM   #1
shhhh

Question Training a Master

This is odd, I know.
If you look at my sig (and I haven't changed it), you'll see I'm "in love" but also "looking for a Dom." I'm deeply in love with my boyfriend, but I'm a sub. He's very protective and wary of being controlling, so for a while I was a slave to someone else in a non-emotional way. (Which went sour after a week, but that's another story.)
It's complicated, but I've changed my mind & would rather have my boyfriend be my Master. I don't want him to take over my whole life, I just think in the bedroom it would be nice to have some s/M going on occasionally.
How can I persuade him of this? How can I introduce bondage and such to our relationship? It would be easier if I was trying to tie him up, but how can I convince him to do it to me?

Spoiler:
I like kinky, creative, & complicated dares, but I won't do anything public.
Feel free to pm me.
shhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:06 AM   #2
theone
getDare Succubus

Maybe the best way is to introduce him to some of the better things written about bondage. Try to alleviate his misconceptions, and demonstrate that your desires are based on trust.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:31 AM   #3
fromo
Distinguished Member

I'd say, slowly introduce things, from simply him using cuffs on you to eventualy going on with your fantasys, you'd need to introduce him slowly, but before you do anything, say to him that you trust him. That alone should give him some confidence.
Talk to him about fantasy's, little ones at first of coarse, but slowly introduce them to him. Make him understand your wants, talk to him about any of his fantasy's and fetishes, everyone has a fetish.
I hope this helps you.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:37 PM   #4
shhhh

thanks guys, we'll see how it goes.

(still looking for more ideas, though)

Spoiler:
Feel free to pm me.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:45 PM   #5
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

Show him the sight. Leave small hints like:
Putting some handcuffs on his bed with a little note.
Little bdsm poems.
Put a whip somewhere and have a note that says use this on me.

Or just simply tell him!
Ask him if he has any fantasies. He will probably ask you back then you can say. He might even have the same fantasy!?

Hope this helps, Cuddles xx

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:22 AM   #6
bee9
getDare Succubus

Tease him, lick his cock, make sure he's wild.

Then excuse herself for 2 minutes, put on stockings, garter, ball gag, hand cuffs and a note "Fuck all my holes like the barbarian" and see how it goes.

Good luck!
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:45 AM   #7
fromo
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Tease him, lick his cock, make sure he's wild.

Then excuse herself for 2 minutes, put on stockings, garter, ball gag, hand cuffs and a note "Fuck all my holes like the barbarian" and see how it goes.

Good luck!
Man... what man would question that...^.^
I think that would do a pretty good job at getting him into things He'll be a little shocked at first sight, but if you've riled him up and talked to him about things things that've been posted, then he should be all over you ^^
Good luck.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:37 PM   #8
shhhh

I like these Thanks again!

Spoiler:
Feel free to pm me.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:45 PM   #9
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

The old question ...

First the hard truth (not to discourage but to bring you down to the ground) ... you cant make someone dominant or submissive, as much as you can't make someone gay or hetero ... be aware and prepared for that... you may get disappointed

That doesn't mean you can not try to maybe wake an interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shhhh View Post
[...]
How can I persuade him of this? How can I introduce bondage and such to our relationship?
Persuade? You can't and you shouldn't... He needs to feel comfortable with what he is doing. If not that wont work.

Best way is to talk with him about it ... tell him that it would interest you to try some things ... ask him what he thinks and how he feels about it... accept a no... answer his questions ... try to comfort him if he feels it may be to "brutal" or hurting you... don't pressure him, let him decide the pace... and give him time if he needs it

Quote:
It would be easier if I was trying to tie him up
nope... both requires the same conversation beforehand
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:05 PM   #10
The Rev.

Just ask. When my girlfriend asked me I had no experience but it was a pretty big turn on. Now it's all I want but she doesn't like to do it as much anymore. Get freaky
Old 04-05-2011, 06:23 AM   #11
JonSmith
Baby Member

Purely speaking from my own experience as i was in a similar position to your bf...

My first "awakening" as such started off with some fansadoxx comics...beauty of those is they'll allow you to gauge his response to some of the softer stuff as opposed to forcing it upon him or freaking him out.

Initially i was like hmmm interesting scenarios, then i found myself getting off on the more risque content of the comics. I was happy to discuss my reaction to them and things progressed from there.
JonSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:10 PM   #12
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
The old question ...

First the hard truth (not to discourage but to bring you down to the ground) ... you cant make someone dominant or submissive, as much as you can't make someone gay or hetero ... be aware and prepared for that... you may get disappointed

That doesn't mean you can not try to maybe wake an interest.
I couldn't agree more. D/s, Kink, Ms, BDSM - however you want to describe it is all about freeing more of the inner you, not hiding it away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Persuade? You can't and you shouldn't... He needs to feel comfortable with what he is doing. If not that wont work.
To add to this - the title says it all. If you train a dominant, you are unlikely to feel they are your superior. Yes, this is a product of personal experience.

Some things to consider:
  1. Should the two of you consider switching alternately, so you each get what you need
  2. Should you revisit your original idea, with someone more suited to you?
  3. Should you look at the two of you having the same dominant (which will of necessity require one of you is bi)

2 & 3 require some real thought. Involving anyone else in your relationship shouldn't be done lightly, as it can be frought with problems. However, it sounds like this is something that's causing you some concern, so you should try to deal with it and not repress it. I know (in RL) people who have repressed these feelings, and they (the feelings) have a habit of bursting out.

Considering your relationship to a dominant to be non-emotional may be difficult, as emotions are a fundamental part of being human. However, keeping it as something without the vanilla side (deep and meaningful conversations, going to the cinema, etc) would separate them, and (I think, as a piece of blind advice) help you deal with this if you cannot deal with it within the existing relationship you have.

Do look after yourself - and that includes making sure you don't bury things for the sake of your boyfriend.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
advice, bondage, master, training