Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-20-2010, 08:11 PM   #1
tshirtnopanties30

Key New slave receiving punishment. Spanking.

I have disobeyed my master and broke 2 rules which was questioning him when told to do something and going somewhere without notifying him. I am supposed to get a spanking but don't know when and where.. This will be my 1st punishment because I have never had a master before..so I do not know what to expect or what to do. do I just bend over and take it? Scream? Cry? Beg? I know if I try to stop it, it might just prolong the punishment or add another one. Plus I admit I was wrong I broke the rules and should be punished..so please sorry if I sound stupid but I just want heads up on the whole deal
tshirtnopanties30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 12:41 AM   #2
Jakesdare

This post is adorable.. And SO something I would do but I've only been partially spanked by a 'master' who was quite a softy.. And it HURT! mine only lasted about 20 seconds though..

Be scared! It's gonna hurt hurt..

Sorry to be bluntly honest, but it's a punishment for a reason!! :P

limits: public (involving others), x-dress, family, blood, ice, ATM anal too.
iffy: scat (ask me <3)

im gay! I'd love to have some dares, if you please
Jakesdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:29 AM   #3
hoof

Be strong and get ready for the glow! OW!
Love the name by the way.....
hoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:39 AM   #4
tshirtnopanties30

Thank you for your reply..I had a feeling it would hurt..but of course I've been tryna convince myself it won't be so bad..I actually was supposed to have 2 punishments a mystery one and be spanked 25 times..why 25? Its a high enough number to get me worried and low enough so it won't harm me..Master told me if I earn it I have the option of taking a punishment off the table so I got the mystery one taking away..now I'm freaking out wondering when the spanking is and if its gonna be 25 slow spanks or real quick ones..
tshirtnopanties30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:34 AM   #5
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

If you look just above your post you'll see:

"This section is only for posting punishments!"

I'll just move this.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:36 AM   #6
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

masterofsouls that comment is out of like, calling him/her pathetic. fuck dude, they are asking for advice, knowing what to expect and you come off being a dickhole about it. thats hardly how you respect a person let alone a submissive.
MasterPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:39 AM   #7
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshirtnopanties30 View Post
I have disobeyed my master and broke 2 rules which was questioning him when told to do something and going somewhere without notifying him. I am supposed to get a spanking but don't know when and where.. This will be my 1st punishment because I have never had a master before..so I do not know what to expect or what to do. do I just bend over and take it? Scream? Cry? Beg? I know if I try to stop it, it might just prolong the punishment or add another one. Plus I admit I was wrong I broke the rules and should be punished..so please sorry if I sound stupid but I just want heads up on the whole deal
Bend over and beg for more until you understand how you should behave in future.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:19 PM   #8
Calimero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshirtnopanties30 View Post
Thank you for your reply..I had a feeling it would hurt..but of course I've been tryna convince myself it won't be so bad..I actually was supposed to have 2 punishments a mystery one and be spanked 25 times..why 25? Its a high enough number to get me worried and low enough so it won't harm me..Master told me if I earn it I have the option of taking a punishment off the table so I got the mystery one taking away..now I'm freaking out wondering when the spanking is and if its gonna be 25 slow spanks or real quick ones..
I would be terrified if I was going to get 25 spanks for a punishment.. I would think at that it would be some warming up spanks.. If its any consolation from some slaves I have spoken too, anything over 10 HARD spanks and your bottom can desensitise, however I always find its a few hours later that I really feel it.. Yes at the time it hurts(mmm Love it), but its the after ache that really gets you..

Spanking is not very effective against me though.. as I love it.. however recently Master showed me the difference between a spanking and a punishment spanking.. I managed three before pulling away. ( was allowed to as I was not actually under punishment)

May I ask if you have been spanked at all before???? ( was curious as to if you had anything to guage it on) Although I would not think to question your Master.. you have to trust that your Master knows what is best for you.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:22 PM   #9
Mistress_Louisa

Oh, man up My Slave took 50 full force spanks to each cheek just last weekend, and he took it like a good boy.

P.S. Some people find the sensation of spanking very sensuous, depending upon the force used. Remember at the end of the day, you should have a safe word to let your Master know if things become too much.
Mistress_Louisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:30 PM   #10
Calimero

Mistress Louisa, may I respecfully ask if that was your Slaves first spanking?

I ask as I feel that a first spanking is always a hard one, as you do not know how you will respond.

This comes from a slave who does indeed find her masters spankings sensual and enjoyable even though there is pain in varying degrees.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:49 PM   #11
Mistress_Louisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calimero View Post
Mistress Louisa, may I respecfully ask if that was your Slaves first spanking?

I ask as I feel that a first spanking is always a hard one, as you do not know how you will respond.

This comes from a slave who does indeed find her masters spankings sensual and enjoyable even though there is pain in varying degrees.
Oh, no, it wasn't his first, not by a long shot!

But it was definitely the most intense spanking I've ever given him
Mistress_Louisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:09 PM   #12
Calimero

Thank you Mistress Louisa for your reply.

Although just a slave I thought that 25 was just a high number to receive on a first punishment was all... Which was why I asked.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:58 PM   #13
MasterQ81
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calimero View Post
Thank you Mistress Louisa for your reply.

Although just a slave I thought that 25 was just a high number to receive on a first punishment was all... Which was why I asked.
Just as well its not your first punishment when I see you on Monday then isnt it ??
MasterQ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 04:41 PM   #14
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

25 is nothing. It won't be that bad at all. At least for me it wouldn't. :P

I personally think the red and bruising is kind of hot. 0=)

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:41 AM   #15
Calimero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterQ81 View Post
Just as well its not your first punishment when I see you on Monday then isnt it ??
Yes Master... but I do not see Monday as a Punishment.

I just think 25 is such a high number for a first time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk