Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 06-10-2010, 09:50 AM   #1
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

Default Financial Slavery

Hello again y'all,

Above: What you see isn't necessarily what you get!

To start, I believe that ads dealing with Financial Slavery are banned on getdare, which in my mind is a GREAT THING.

Has anyone on here ever participated in a Fin-Dom relationship? Did they enjoy the experience?

On myspace (where I used to seek most of my partners) there are a HUGE number of so-called 'Princesses', 'Goddesses' and the like who demand 'tribute' for speaking to them, sending pics, or simply just for fun. I am quite surprised about how quickly in the last few years this fetish has grown, which has attracted a huge number of 'fake' mistresses (I have been around the internet for long enough to spot a fake profile pic when I see one).

Above: Typical '21/f/us blonde amazon princess' on myspace

Now I am glad that these type of people are not allowed to post on getdare, but I must say that I can see the appeal of such a fetish and it still a legitimate interest for many. To this end, what does the getdare community think about these people? i think a distinction should be made between 'professional' and 'amateur' Dommes here aswell. ( I use the feminine form purely as I have never seen a male financial master)

Seeking Submissives

Old advert

Last edited by Ribbit101; 06-10-2010 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Including images
Ribbit101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ribbit101 for this post:
Old 06-10-2010, 10:10 AM   #2
Night-1991
Account Banned

Thank you, THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting such a thread. BDSM may be a lifestyle, but you have to have a job aswell, if they think Dominating folk is a job..they need to get out more.

Of course this doesn't apply to those who're actually SERIOUS about it. I mean, half of the financial Dom/mes charge a heavy amount for one session, rather than..lets say...£20/$20 an Hour thing.

Last edited by Night-1991; 06-10-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:15 AM   #3
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

Hmm i'm not so sure. I have a friend who is a professional Domme in her spare time, and she can earn a huge sum of money from subs.

However, I make the distinction between 'professionals' like her who sell videos and even do home visits, in comparison to those who sit on myspace asking for money to see picst hey gathered off of google.

Seeking Submissives

Old advert
Old 06-10-2010, 10:34 AM   #4
mandible

I personally see no reason why financial domination is scorned so heavily. It's simply another form orfservice, control, domination, humiliation, etc. It isn't for everyone (including me) but so what? Nor is any other fetish.

I don't think financial dommes should be banned on here. They won't get much business anyway since this site's membership is largely comprised of children/teenagers/students.

Last edited by mandible; 06-10-2010 at 10:34 AM. Reason: typo
mandible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:47 AM   #5
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

I totally can see the appeal of the fetish, as stated in the last section of my original post, and I have every respect for those who can pull it off properly.

However, I fear that there are already enough 'fake' Dommes on the internet already, decieving people in so many ways that adding financial deception just makes the situation even worse. The financial Domme I know is an exception to this rule, as are many of the professionals...

I however support it as a legitimate and enjoyable fetish

Seeking Submissives

Old advert
Old 06-10-2010, 10:51 AM   #6
Night-1991
Account Banned

I edited my post to say this... "Of course this doesn't apply to those who're actually SERIOUS about it. I mean, half of the financial Dom/mes charge a heavy amount for one session, rather than..lets say...£20/$20 an Hour thing."

I've known one, charges 100 an hour. I mean..that's...pretty heavy duty. But of course some get their subs to buy them gear as tribute
Old 06-10-2010, 11:03 AM   #7
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

A hundred pounds or more per hour is actually nothing out of the ordinairy, particularly for femdoms.

Back when i was young and pretty i have gotten away with four figure sums for singular sessions - wich, admittedly, had no time limit on them.

Also i was illegally young, then. People'd pay extra.

Nowadays as a male dom i could possibly ask up to a hundred fifty pounds, maybe more, though that would simply make my customer field smaller.

My prices are... Nowhere near that high. I get to have more fun that way!

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:15 AM   #8
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

Personally I didn't realise that there was such a demand for male Doms in a paid capacity, outside of fetish videos...

Now if only I was 'pretty' as you term it ;-)

Seeking Submissives

Old advert
Old 06-10-2010, 11:21 AM   #9
Anjelen
Account Banned

You'd be surprised. BDSM has been my living for the past sixteen years.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Old 06-10-2010, 05:34 PM   #10
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

I don't have a problem with Pro-Dommes in general as long as we call things by their names. In this case, we're talking about a person who offer services, most of them of sexual nature, in exchange for money. So yeah we're talking about a form of prostitution. I don't have a problem with that. Some people, for whatever personal reason, can't or don't want to be in a relationship or have difficulties finding a play partner either because they are married, have disabilities, etc. etc. They still may want to add some kink to their lives and find this to be the best solution to them.

One thing I find funny though is how it works... Obviously, the dynamic is not exactly the same if you pay for it. If I'm going to a «professional» to get a spanking, ask specifically for that kink and pay for it then who is controling who? I may bottom for a scene but surely it would feel to me as if I'm controling the other with my wallet Still nothing wrong with that, just a thought that crossed my mind here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandible
I don't think financial dommes should be banned on here.
Well, there's a very simple explanation as to why they are and why it won't change: getDare may have a S/M section but it is still a TorD community that attracts a lot of teens as you pointed out. The D/s community here is nowhere near as large as it is on some other mainstream BDSM sites so they have very little chance of finding clients and if we allowed them the only purpose their posts would serve would be to clog the S/M area with useless posts. There is already plenty of other places that are +18 where they can advertise whatever services they may wish to offer.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:25 AM   #11
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

While I agree with everything that has been said so far about seeking out Pro-Dom/mes and paying for services, my original post was aimed at people who expect subs to pay them.... just because really? Sometimes they'll add you on MSN and offer to provide services (domming on cam) in return for $$$, or at other times they'll just add you and tell you to 'tribute' to them.

I'll use the example of one individual who added me and then proceeded to 'order' me to pay her money just for having her message me.

A typical myspace profile is the following: http://www.myspace.com/barbiedomme

Quote:
Hello,

Im Princess Barbie.

Ever wanted to worship the most perfect of tall, blonde, plastic Princesses to grace the Earth? Well, now it COULD be your chance!

Are you a full time loser, prepared to give up his life, friends, WAGES, dignity and pride in order to fulfill your pathetic urges?

Just give up pigs, resistance to Princess Barbie is futile, lay your dollars on the table, and your hands, where I can see them, and prepare to be humilated, laughed at, disregarded in a heartbeat, all just so that I will even acknowledge your loser existence.

Only the most pathetic of sluts need apply. Are you really pathetic enough? Will you work at McDonalds during your spare time, eat cum filled burgers on cam, put on even more weight and send ME your paycheques?

If the answer is NO, leave, NOW. If the answer is yes, try your luck, what have you got to loose, execpt for EVERYTHING?

"No Pay, No Pain, No Gain."
No, heres the plan pigs. If you want Me to notice your pathetic existence then follow your cocks, albeit, worthless, small, clit-like cocks, to Amazon.co.uk, where, after typing in My email address of [email protected], you will be able to buy Me a nice gift voucher. Im being nice, it is Christmas after all. I dont usually let slaves spoil Me without begging first! Now, how much depends on you, but remember its what Ill judge you on, and it may be the last decision you ever make, from now on, I call the shots! With Christmas approaching, I hope all you weak male sluts will be thinking of your Princess Barbie and spoilling Me rotten, like how I deserve!
Surprisingly, (except for a failure to understand apostrophes) this ad is actually quite a well-written example.

Obviously people enjoy this, otherwise there would not be so many of them. However, I find that this fetish has begun to spread like wildfire, and in my role as a switch it is often hard to find a 'real' dominant. I know for a fact that some of this so called 'Princesses' have lifted pictures from google and other websites.

Further examples:

http://www.myspace.com/worshipheidi

Quote:
I AM THE PERFECT GODDESS. I AM YOUR NEW OBSESSION. SMART, INTELLECTUAL, WELL-TRAVELED, INDEPENDANT, EDUCATED, DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, INCREDIBLY FUNNY, AND EXTREMELY MANIPULATIVE. I DESERVE, EXPECT, APPRECIATE THE BEST LIFE HAS TO OFFER-LUXURY, CASH, CONTROL, POWER. SIGN OVER YOUR SOUL. YOU DESERVE NOTHING, GODDESS HEIDI DESERVES EVERYTHING. YOUR ONLY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY GODDESS HEIDI
http://www.myspace.com/princesskalea

Quote:
My name is Princess Kalea. I have no interest in anything other than taking your money .It's the biggest thrill when a large amount of money or an expensive gift gets into my hands. It's hillarious if the little piggy who I raped has second thoughts after the fact and thinks "what the fuck did I just do?" I love telling my piggies how I spend the money or gifts. Like when I give expensive pairs of shoes to my dog for chew toys. Or when I spend money given to me on another guy. A good money bitch gets more pleasure giving to me than I get by receiving. They also get more pleasure buying me an expensive dinner than having an expensive dinner themself. The best money slaves love the fact that because of them I can have a good time at their expense .If what I said gets you excited, then you may be the money slut I'm looking for. Send me a message and try to impress me with how you plan to improve my life It helps to send a tribute with your message if you want me to take you seriously.

Seeking Submissives

Old advert

Last edited by Ribbit101; 06-11-2010 at 04:29 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:54 AM   #12
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

first , i think the internet has just the effect to make things look like there e a lot people ... because even if you can find 1000 people that is nothing...

nuw to the subject, it costs nothing but maybe 1 hour of your life to make such and ad. No matter if you are fake or not (fake means males but also females that want the money without giving any service and that are sure 95%) even 1 or 2 punters paying something are worth it. that is also the reason why you see it grow...

To call this a fetish btw is very edgy. while i see that there is a very tiny amount of fetishist there too, for 99.99% that is basically prostitution where the punter is paying for degradation, and the prostitute is doing it for the money. Just with the prostitute, unlike a prostitute in a bordel, not being honest about it.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:05 AM   #13
Night-1991
Account Banned

Well i would say that Getdare shouldn't allow this sort of thing. Then again, really...Collarme has a rule stating No Financial Dom/mes. Yet they still go on there. Hmm,.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:16 AM   #14
Anjelen
Account Banned

As a more elaborate responce to the O.P - When i was learning to Dom, i came across a small number of financial dom(me)s - yes, males and females both.

Even at age 16 that practice seemed... Hilareously wrong.

"Pay me your tribute and i'll talk to you" - What the fuck. Considering communication is one of the most important skills of a pro-dominant, one should never be asked for money to communicate, be it to establish some kind of repore or to establish the variables of a session. As a pro-dom myself i'm particularly keen on getting to know the persons behind my clientéle, if only because a greater knowledge of who they are will lead to greater satisfaction on both our parts in the sessions we play.

Furthermore i've noticed that paying a little attention to the person, rather than just swinging the whip and getting paid as i've seen some erstwhile colleagues do, establishes a deeper connection wich in turn, again, will lead to more satisfactory scenes.

Yes - i work for money. But payment is negociated before a scene, and a scene lasts as long as it lasts, and can include a great many of things. I'm not going to ask you for tribute just because i am who i am and you are who you are; you pay me for my professionalism, not for my domlyness.

You are, for the duration of that scene, my client as well as my submissive - you pay me, so you know i'll be doing my best to make the scene as gratifying for you and me - in that order - as i can possibly make it.

You pay me as an establishment of trust; people expect value for their money and i will give you your money's worth.

It's folly to ask (demand) for money and give (next to) nothing in return; people will grow dissatisfied.

Likewise is it folly to lead a 'financial submissive' to bankrupcy; one does not rip the hide off the sheep, one sheers it every so often and profits.

I have offered (and still offer) 'financial dominance' in the past, though this was to the order of managing a submissive's wallet, to the effect of teaching them how to live a financially sound lifestyle that would enable them to save money - some of wich ended up in my wallet, certainly, for the time invested in this relationship, but even while i had, in cases, complete dominion of my $ubmi$$ive$' (heh, couldn't resist) wallet and bank account, at least i've never pretended that their money was mine.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Old 06-11-2010, 02:26 PM   #15
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

I read some of Princess Barbie's MySpace blogs - her conversations with one of her 'clients' and it amde me want to punch her. She doesn't even know the difference between "you're/your" and that annoys the hell out of me. ¬_¬

Her/That attitude is just.. Wrong. If you're going to pay "to be submissive" (can't think of the right way to word it) then.. Well, see Anjelen's post before this one.

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
financial, money, piggy, princess, slave