Old 01-21-2012, 10:35 PM   #1
freshmilk

Rainbow <3 What a trip.. [M/M]

Hey all. This is a story I've had in my head for a while and finally decided to write. I hope you enjoy it and feel free to give feed back

So now I’m sitting here wondering exactly what to do, I have come out to my best friends parents, to ¾ my friends. I didn’t even know if I was gay or bi or what! It has been the strangest few months, excitement, fear, sadness, SUPERFUCKING HAPPINESS and everything in between.

I guess I should start from the beginning, this is my story and on that note I should probably let you know who I am. Hi, I'm Brad, I'd wave but you wouldn't see me, I’m 16, I’m about average height, maybe just a tad smaller, I have blonde hair that isn’t long but isn’t short, just long enough to get into my eyes and annoy me sometimes but I like it. I normally change my hairstyle and colour every few months but it’s been blonde for a while now, anyway. I’m in pretty good shape I guess, I have a small (barely noticeable) outline of a 4 pack I’m skinny but not scrawny, just slim. I like being this way, I’d hate to look like Arnie!.. wait, I’m rambling again, enough about me for now. My best friend is Jarred, he is 15 just about to turn 16 and his cute! His shorter than me and slim too, he has a 6 pack though, he has blue eyes and light brown hair. He is honestly more fun to be around than anyone on this earth!

Anyway back to the story I guess, we had just won our football (soccer) grand final against our main rivals 4-1 and after the celebrations we were told that our coach had organised a tour type trip to England leaving in 2 weeks. After the mass celebrations and asking about 400 times if he was joking we all calmed down enough to actually speak English and spent the rest of the day watching the older teams play and talking about our future holiday.

The last 2 weeks had gone so slow but the day finally arrived. I just finished packing my bags and placed them in the van, I hugged my best friend and we were on our way. This was our first time overseas and my first time on a plane, to say I was excited was a massive understatement! The trip to the airport wasn’t a long one and after only a few minutes we were checking in our luggage. Once the boring stuff was taken care of Jarred, our team mate James and I ran off checking out every part of the airport, we ended up hearing our names on the intercom telling us to board the plane and knew we would be in trouble but we eventually made it. We talked about the trip ahead and the games we were to play while boarding the plane and waiting for take off.

After about 2 hours of flying almost everyone was asleep from the sleeping pills coach gave us to relax and reduce jetlag. Jarred and I were the only 2 who didn't take them and the only 2 on our half of the plane awake so we decided to play a game. We had to pull down the pants of all the guys in our team. Whoever got the most without getting busted won. I went first and went for Tim who was in the aisle next to me. I reached over and easily slid down his track pants leaving him sitting in only his boxers and shirt. Jarred went for Beau and managed to take his shorts completely off and hide them under the seat. Beau was wearing black boxer briefs showing off his sizable package after another turn each we got board and decided to see if we could get someone’s pants and underwear off completely. We looked around for a target and decided on James. He always had a habit of being picked on, on a school trip we shaved his eyebrows and threw away all his underwear so he was the perfect target. We both walked over and undid his seat belt Jarred undid his shoes while I kept look out, Jarred struggled but eventually undid his belt and pants zip as we slid down his pants leaving him in just his boxers showing a small tent we looked at each other holding back our laughter as we pulled down his boxers...

I'm Bi!, You're the one thats confused

Check out my story <3 What a trip.. [M/M] and let me know what you think

<3 Jonnor <3
freshmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to freshmilk for this post:
Old 01-21-2012, 11:36 PM   #2
amenablerebel

Great start, I look forward to reading more!
amenablerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 11:43 PM   #3
KjblankenshipKevin

Great storie so far looking forward to reading more
KjblankenshipKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:41 AM   #4
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

Really good start, hope you continue with this

7/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:48 PM   #5
freshmilk

Thanks for the feedback amenablerebel, KjblankenshipKevin and glue I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. I'm putting another update up today but it won't always be only 1 day between them!
Enjoy.

Jarred struggled but eventually undid his (james') belt and pants zip as we slid down his pants leaving him in just his boxers showing a small tent we looked at each other holding back our laughter as we pulled down his boxers..

James' dick sprung straight up almost hitting Jarred in the face. It was only small but matched his small frame we piled his clothes up and went back to our seats. We wanted to sleep but being the pranksters of the team we needed a plan to not get busted we thought it would be a good idea to take our pants off too so it looked like we were victims. Jarred took his off showing a full erection in his boxer briefs I laughed and he reached for my shorts showing I too was enjoying the game. we put on our iPod and fell asleep.

A few hours later I woke up. Jarred was still asleep as were most of the boys I checked to see if anyone had noticed our prank and only Tim had pulled his pants back up. James was still naked but no longer aroused. I pulled my pants up and Jarreds and went back to sleep. The plane started to shake and dropped as we ran into turbulence, waking everyone up, Jarred and I immediately looked back at James to see his reaction. His whole body went red as he tried to find his clothes and the fear and excitement was making him get hard again. He eventually found a blanket to cover himself with before putting his clothes back on as the others just pulled their pants up and laughed. After a few minutes the turbulence stopped and James came over to us, he wasn’t angry just embarrassed and asked if it was us just to make sure it wasn’t a stranger. We told him what we did and he said next time he wanted in. We agreed and he went to sit down as our food arrived.*

James swapped seats with one of the guys next to Tim so he was next to us for the rest of the flight. After playing a few games on the plane and watching a movie we decided to play truth or dare. There were only a few of our team mates awake and only beau wanted to Join the rest were going to sleep. We started out slowly asking truths like what position you want to play most who's your favorite in the team and the game was getting boring quickly so I chose dare. Tim dared me to take off my boxer briefs and leave them in the toilet. I stood up went to the toilet and closed the door I took off my shorts and briefs and looked in the mirror. I wasn’t the biggest guy I've seen only about an inch bigger the James but it didn't bother me too much. I was one of the only guys with a girlfriend and she didn't mind it at all. I pulled my shorts back up and left my briefs on the handle of the sink. Flushed the toilet and walked back to my seat. Next Jarred said truth and was asked if he had to suck a dick would he prefer to know the person or not. He took his time to think and said he would rather know the person so he could make them give him a blowjob back, we all laughed and moved on.

After a few more truths I chose dare again hoping to inspire everyone to move the game in a more entertaining direction. James looked at me and dared me to suck Jarreds dick. I looked at Jarred with shock when James spoke again "joking" my heart slowly returned to it's normal rhythm and I was given my real dare and had to convince a guy in our team to kiss me on the lips nothing passionate so I thought it was rather easy I looked at Jarred who instantly said no as did Tim and James. I stood up to see who was awake and I weighed up my options as I was about to walk to Beau I felt my shorts get ripped down to my ankles before I could cover up I saw Aarons jaw drop. We all suspected Aaron of being bi because he was kind of emo and had kissed guys before also. When I managed to wrestle my shorts back on I picked him as my target. I walked over and kneeled down next to him I told him I was dared to do it and he agreed to help if I did him a favor later he didn't say what it was but agreed and he kissed me quickly in the lips Jarred yelled out they couldn't see so we turned side on and did it again we both laughed and high fives before I went back to my seat. Tim was the next to choose and finally picked dare but his was easy he had to write his phone number in the toilets. He took the pen and returned within a few minutes saying he wrote his number on my briefs! Our laughter was beginning to wake a few if the boys up so we thought best to stop there but made a deal to start back up on our free nights after we got to England..

<3 Jonnor <3
Old 01-22-2012, 04:29 PM   #6
daremaster 1
getDare God

Good chapter, Im really enjoying it!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #7
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

really excited to see where this goes!
Old 01-23-2012, 08:58 PM   #8
KjblankenshipKevin

I'm enjoying your story so far. Can't wait to read more
Old 01-24-2012, 09:17 PM   #9
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy

its good. keep it going

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #10
captainsatkins

This is really very good.
captainsatkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:39 PM   #11
freshmilk

Thanks for the replies all This post is slightly longer with less action but i promise it'll pick back up soon.
Enjoy.

Everyone sat around Jarred and I still because we had the only laptop and iPod so we played a few games and fell asleep again.*
I was woken up by Jarred tapping me telling me our food was ready I had somehow let my head fall onto his lap but he didn't care. With my food came a note saying “I saw more of u then I ever expected, I was wondering if you want to see me ...”
I assumed it was Jarred Tim or James but I can read them like a book and they seemed oblivious to the happenings. Since I didn't know who it was from I didn't know how to answer and just left it in my pocket.*
The questioned played on my mind for a while though. I didn’t consider myself gay but I did like seeing my friends naked and even thought about touching them so I probably would like a free show! Although I'd never admit that.*

Jarred couldn't get comfortable so he ended up moving the armrest and lying on my lap facing my body with his legs against the wall when he fell asleep he was so peaceful and it highlighted his extreme beauty. I let my hand drop onto his groin and thought about reaching down his pants but managed to shake myself out of those thoughts by thinking about my girlfriend and the fact he is my friend, my best friend but nothing more and I shouldn't be wanting more. I didn't want more! I moved my hand back onto his shoulder and fell asleep myself after all the playing around and sleeping there was only about an hour left of the flight and it was daylight. The whole team was awake now and talking about the times ahead, we watched the screens eagerly and eventually heard the pilot say we are beginning the decent everyone was glued to the windows trying to get the best view of our new temporary home. After landing and Passing security checks we travelled by train or tube or whatever it was called! and got to our hotel. We were sharing the room with 4 people, mine was shared with Jarred, Aaron and James. We were told to call back home to let hem know we were safe and unpack our bags before we went on a sight seeing tour of London after seeing all the major sights, Buckingham palace, big Ben etc we went out to lunch before having a light jog around the city

After training we were told we had the rest of the afternoon/night to ourselves it was only midday and we didn’t play until Sunday. Jarred and I went to our room to shower and get changed I went in first and when I was done I walked out only wearing a towel, this wasn’t an issue considering we normally shower together after a game anyway. Jarred went in next as I tried to find an outfit to wear when I finally found what I wanted to wear I was putting on my boxer briefs when Jarred came out dripping wet and naked complaining that there wasn’t another towel so I gave him mine and we both got dressed hoping to be able to impress any girl we saw.

We decided to go for a shop and after asking around we settled on oxford st and caught a taxi there. We walked up and down taking everything in and when we went into topshop our senses were in overdrive, seriously 3 levels of clothes!! And they were awesome too! We made a pact that when we were out I was gay and he was my straight friend this didn't bother me because I had a girlfriend at the time so I didn't want to do anything with another girl. We were looking through the amazing jungle called topshop when a very attractive girl came ask asked if we needed help I spoke first asking the first thing that came to my head which was where are the jeans. Instantly she recognized my accent and we began chatting I introduced Jarred to her and we talked for about 20 minutes before she had to go so she didn't get in trouble. Jarred and I stayed because she genuinely seemed like a nice person who was around our age that we could actually become friends with. After a few minutes of looking at nothing she came back and asked what time we had to be back because she could show us some local hangouts after she finished work we agreed to meet up later and went off to shop and look around. While shopping we also played dares, I was dared to go into a girls store and try on a skirt. The looks I got were of shock and disgust when I walked out and showed Jarred and the rest of the shop, I quickly got changed back into my clothes. When we left I knew I had to get back at him so I dared him to keep asking guys for their phone numbers until he got one, unfortunately the first guy he asked gave him the number.
After a few hours of running around looking at all the shops we went back to topshop to see Cody She was gorgeous; blonde hair, nice body, awesome green eyes. She took us to meet up with a few of her friends and when we got there we were in a park seemingly in the middle of nowhere where 3-4 others were on the play equipment all of them good looking and eager to see Cody. We were introduced to them all but I only really paid attention to two Liam and Sam. Liam was so cute I had never been so attracted to a guy, he had eyeliner and lip-gloss on but it looked good not tragic, slightly emo hair, gorgeous eyes and lips, just amazing! He was slim and just perfect in my opinion, Sam was the only rival to him she was beautiful too, very nice body and the best ass I've ever seen! Jarred spent most of the time with Cody and another girl who's name I forgot while I chatted with Sam and Liam. Most of the conversation I was either too focused on their beauty or complimenting them on their looks and accents to remember what else we spoke about. It was 9pm and we needed to be back by 9:30 so we had to end our talks much to mine and Jarreds disappointment. I made sure I got Liam’s and Sam’s numbers and Jarred made sure he got a kiss before Liam flagged down a taxi for us and we left.*

The rest of the night was spent in out hotel we played poker and a few other games with the team and told them about our day no one believed us so we decided to try and get Liam, Sam, Cody and Hannah (finally figured out her name from Jarred saying it a million times!) to meet up on Wednesday.*
We went to sleep pretty early as we had training tomorrow morning.

<3 Jonnor <3
Old 01-30-2012, 03:47 PM   #12
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome, really nice story!
Old 02-02-2012, 04:50 PM   #13
freshmilk

Thanks Daremaster1, Hopefully you enjoy this update too

Training was exhausting, all fitness and by the end no one was talking we were all too tired. I was heaps worried about Jarred he hurt his groin in training so I stayed back while he was with the team doctor. I sat with him while we were waited for the doctor and tired to comfort him, he was really upset he thought he wouldn't be able to play the whole tour, even I was close to tears. When the doctor came I stayed and just kept talking about random crap hoping to take his mind off the injury it seemed to have worked. Eventually the doctor was done with his checks and said it was good news the injury wasn’t serious and at the worst he would miss 1 game. The doctor left and we made our way to the showers just before we got in Jarred came over and thanked me for staying back and being there for him and kissed me on the lips just a peck and seemingly not in a sexual way just a cute friendly way but it sent a shiver down my spine. While he was talking i could only focus on his lips and think 'They were on mine' we eventually jumped in the showers.*

As we were washing ourselves our coach came into the room but not far enough to see us and yelled out he was going to drop the rest of the boys off and come*back for us and closed the door. Jarred almost straight away said truth or dare. Although last time the game got boring I chose truth, Jarred and I normally got pretty daring when we played so I wanted to start slowly. He surprised me and asked if I would ever be gay. I hesitated when answering because I didn't really know I was standing in the shower next to a boy who is gorgeous and I couldn't figure it out. I didn't want to say anything because if I was completely honest, after thinking about the last day or so I thought I may be a little too curious and if I said that I’d expect him to cover himself up and our friendship to suffer but I told him I wasn’t sure and if I did it would have to be with someone I know an without others finding out.

Jarred just smiled and closed his eyes as he washed the shampoo out of his hair, I must admit I did find it amazing to watch the shampoo run down his body outlining his abs before running onto his semi erect dick I was mesmerized but managed to stop looking before he opened his eyes. I asked him truth or dare and he chose dare, I dared him to wank. He smiled and started stroking himself. He faced me and jokingly walked towards me saying he was close and said he was going to blow on me we both laughed and he took a step back. He was hard now and was about the same size as me but uncircumcised, he was breathing heavily when the door swung open and coach yelled out to us to finish our shower and closed the door Jarred was in shock after coming so close to getting caught and we quickly got dry and dressed. He still had a noticeable tent in his shorts but coach didn't notice.
On the way back the car was practically silent me n Jarred in the back and coach up front. I made a joke to Jarred say that by the look of it his groin was still working normally and we both cracked up laughing. Coach just look at us weird and ignored our laughter.

We got back to the hotel and found out our rooms were changed and now we were all in 2 bedroom rooms, Jarred and I in one and James and Aaron in the next room. we moved our bags and had a quiet night I spent a lot of time thinking about what I saw in the shower and was really getting horny, I thought Jarred was asleep and was about to masturbate when he spoke and asked if I was any closer to knowing if I would do anything gay. We didn't play truths or anything we just spoke honestly and I asked why he was interested and he said he was beginning to get urges towards guys and wanted to know if it was normal. I breathed a sigh of relief and told him about all my urges and about looking at him in the shower, although we were best friends I didn't expect to ever be so open with him and was overjoyed when he was just as open and acceptive he didn't act weird about me checking him out or anything he just made a joke say that at least someone notices the fact he works out everyday! We continued talking and ended up staying up a bit longer watching a movie we hugged a few times just to show our appreciation to each other and went to sleep.*

I was woken up to my phone ringing. It was my girlfriend.. Who I may have forgotten about a little! She was an awesome girl to be around but if I wasn’t with her she would call a thousand times and if I went out I was the worst person in the world, when I answered I was expecting to hear I miss you and stuff like that but I just got abused for not being back home and not calling her so. I couldn't be bothered arguing so I said bye and hung up. She called back and said she wanted to break up. It hurt but it was probably for the best so I hung up and turned my phone off. I woke Jarred up and told him, he hugged me and we laid in the same bed just talking for a bit I was upset but felt better after talking.

<3 Jonnor <3
Old 02-02-2012, 06:48 PM   #14
daremaster 1
getDare God

Trust me, I did! Love this story!
Old 02-06-2012, 05:30 PM   #15
freshmilk

Thanks Daremaster I think you might be the only one still reading lol.

We went for a swim for training and then went on a trip to Liverpool’s home ground for a tour, it was amazing! I’m a huge Liverpool fan and just felt honored to be so close to such a historic field! The tour made us all inspired for the game Saturday. It was about 5pm when we finished the team duties and we called Liam to see what he and the girls were doing we agreed to meet up and James and Aaron were going to join us.

We met at our hotel and they took us to a beach, it was different to be at a beach with jeans and a jacket but was a really fun setting. Liam brought a blanket and we all sat talking about how different out lives were and who's accent was better Aaron and Hannah went off at one stage and seemed to be getting close, the rest of us all just talked and joked. Liam mentioned dares and asked if we wanted to play for a bit of fun. We all agreed and started out with easy truths like who is hottest and stuff like that. James was the first to finally choose dare. Sam dared him to skinny dip he got really nervous about this, he didn't have a big dick and it was really cold but we all encouraged him and he agreed only when Cody said she would join him. They both stripped, James covering up and Cody just showing off her body, they ran to the waters edge and Cody pushed James in and we all laughed as they swam for a few minutes. When we called them back they started walking back and stopped hugged and were both laughing on the walk up to us. Jarred was the first to talk pointing at James and saying I guess u enjoyed that a little, emphasizing little as James dick had shrunk considerably and was half erect. He turned bright red and quickly got redressed.
Liam dared me to kiss him. I didn’t think too much about it and leaned in, I grabbed onto the back of his head hold his hair and began kissing him passionately for a few minutes before we both pulled away, as I opened my eyes I was staring into his and everything else was forgotten until Jarred spoke and I snapped out of my trance.

Next I dared Cody to do a strip tease, she stood up and walked over to James and started dancing you could see the affect it was having as he instantly became erect when we was down to her green and black bra and g-string she gave a quick lap dance to everyone and sat back down
Not bothering to cover up.
James was next and dared Jarred to let Liam Give him the biggest wedgie he could while only wearing his briefs. Jarred stood up and took off his jeans. He was wearing black boxer briefs and had a small point in the front. Liam walked over and held into the back of the briefs. He said sorry before pulling up as hard as he could. Jarred yelped in pain but Liam just kept pulling up. Jarred was facing me and I could see his package being strangled by his briefs. Finally the seam started to rip and Liam stopped.
Next I was dared to put lick Jarreds balls. This was the hardest so far and I didn't know if Jarred would even let me. He just smiled an said enjoy as he stood up and pulled down his pants revealing only to me his shaved pubes and erect dick. I leaned forward and opened my mouth, Jarreds balls hovering just above me. Just as I felt his balls on my lip my mobile rang I looked down and it was my coach.

I answered the phone and was told in no uncertain terms to get back to the hotel immediately and bring the others. I told Jarred and we told the others and ended the game. We got back to the hotel pretty quickly and were worried about getting in trouble. It was 9:30pm and we went to the coach’s room. As we entered we saw packed suitcases on the floor I was tying to figure out if we were getting sent home or what was happening. He told the others to wait outside for a minute and called me in.

I closed the door behind me and sat down, coach looked at me staring into my eyes and asked where we were and why we weren’t back before curfew, he asked why he shouldn't send us home and stated that as the captain I should be more responsible and because of that I'm no longer captain and myself and Jarred were on the bench for the first game. He told me to tell the others and get to bed. I walked back out and told the guys what happened and we all went into out rooms. I was pretty upset about losing the captaincy and being on the bench, I apologized to Jarred for getting him in trouble, he wasn’t angry and probably would have gotten himself into trouble even if I wasn’t there but I still felt bad.*

After a few minutes of chatting Jarred turned his phone torch on and stood up showing me how red his ass and his balls were from the wedgie and jokingly said kiss em better for me. We both laughed until he smiled at me and said “Well you never did finish the dare so why not do it now.”

<3 Jonnor <3
The following user says Thank You to freshmilk for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk