Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 02-16-2018, 08:03 AM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Joystick little pet's Deepthroat Trainer App!!!

I am very excited to announce my new app: Little pet's Deepthroat Trainer!

How it works

This app is perfect for online (solo) play, dares, and rl sessions.
You simply place your phone on the floor, with a dildo in front of it. You can also take a suction cup dildo and stick it to the wall, and find a way of fixing your phone above it. Hell, you can even use a real penis and put the phone on his belly.

To use the app, you or your Dom(me) can set a required amount of deepthroats. You’ll have to bring down this amount by going down on your dildo and touching the big button with your nose.

This means you’ll really be deepthroating the dildo in order to reach the button. Each button touch will bring the number down by 1, until you’ve reached zero.

The timer will record how much time you’ve spent and there’s no way of cheating by pressing the pause button. A record will be kept of that too.

It's been tested thoroughly (by yours truly under the guidance of my owner, Sir Sam) and now it's finished.

You can have it too!

I want the app to be available to you all. You can download it >>HERE<<

(Scroll to the bottom of the blog. This is always the most up to date version)

This app only works on Android devices and is currently optimized for phones, not tablets.

I haven't uploaded the app to the Play Store, because they charge quite a big sum for simply being allowed to upload apps. I may do so in the future, if the demand is high enough. Before installing, make sure to go to your phone's settings and tick the option "unknown sources". This enables you to install apps from sources other than the Play Store.

If you try it out, please leave a comment here in this thread. Feel free to use it in dares or any way you like. I do appreciate a mention.
Also, if you run into any problems, just leave a message here, preferably with a screenshot and I'll check it out.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 02-20-2018 at 01:04 PM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 02-16-2018, 08:28 AM   #2
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Works great!
And of course,.... my pet is pretty amazing.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 02-16-2018, 09:03 AM   #3
NaughtyBoy069
Account Banned

This is a really good app.

XOXO
NaughtyBoy069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 09:08 AM   #4
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

This sounds like a really cool idea

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlaveBoy31 for this post:
Old 02-16-2018, 02:48 PM   #5
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy069 View Post
This is a really good app.

XOXO
Ok. So, what’s your score?

Hmm, I might make a leaderboard to see who can do the most deepthroats in the smallest amount of time.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 02-17-2018, 02:58 AM   #6
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Just gonna post to say that this is awesome. Excellent work Little Pet!

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:58 AM   #7
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

such a grate application, good work

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 05:40 AM   #8
little pet
getDare Succubus

Thank you! I am very satisfied with how it's working so far. I hope many people will use it!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 02-18-2018, 07:36 AM   #9
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I did 100 in 7 minutes 9 seconds. I posted a report and review in my blog, here.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 02-18-2018, 12:10 PM   #10
rhl
getDare Succubus

I also did 100 enjoyable sucks with a 9 inch dildo after which I'm now locked in to sucking with it locked tightly to my mouth while I wait for the ice cube to melt releasing the key.

Here is the dildo that I think you'll like Silicone Sex Mouth Gag,Black Short And Long Version Adult Sex Toys For Couple. I recommend the long one
http://www.wish.com/c/582282e3f14c0e1d91469716
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 02-18-2018, 05:20 PM   #11
CSasha
Oracle

Just tested it with a quick 100 deepthroats on my favorite dildo in 24 seconds. Great app!

So here is some feedback:

- First of all, many thanks. I love deepthroats. The app is simple and still thoughtful. So please keep working on it, take the rest of my feedback with a grain of salt. But, seriously, I would even make a small donation for it's further development.

- I didn't have any drool issues, since I had to put my phone on an object to touch in with my nose by the deepthroat because my dildo has big balls. It's great that the whole surface around the button reacts, because otherwise it would have been difficult for me to reach the button with my nose.

- 250 max is way too low for me. Though I can restart the app, a more delicate amount set would be fine. I guess starters need single deepthroat amounts to 10 (1,2,3,), then multiples of 10 would be sufficient up to 100, then multipl of 50 up to 1,000, and then I guess multiple of 100s would be sufficient. Extra would be a numbers set to any number via the digital keyboard.

- Could you save and update the record of number of deepthroats per time?

- Just an idea: how about giving a score based on the dildo/cock deepthroat length and diameter to enter by the user (multiply both with each other), multiplied number of deepthroats, divide by square root of required time.

- Another silly idea without knowing the effort. Could it take a picture next deepthroat after half-time and at the end if you check a box for it? That would be awesome, don't you think!

- Another crazy idea: optional moaning sounds when deepthroating fast enough?

- Have you thought about holding options? I am totally clueless about the technical options/difficulties, but that would be great. It could conclude into an advanced mode with sound feedback demanding holding deepthroats randomly to continue, setting up a training program where the total number of deepthroats and hold would be random within a range, or even a long term deepthroat trainer which would increase or decrease difficulty based on your recent and overall performance.

I am pretty sure now that I will test your app much more while working off my deepthroats. It's fun!

Thank you so much

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 02-18-2018 at 05:38 PM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 02-18-2018, 05:35 PM   #12
CSasha
Oracle

Added 400 more. Good testing. It's fun. Wish so much I can set 1000s now.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 02-19-2018, 12:00 AM   #13
little pet
getDare Succubus

Wow! Clearly you are very good at deep throating! That's fantastic! Thank you for all your thoughts. In any case I will adjust the number that can be set. This is a simple adjustment.

I like the idea of holding on some strokes, as well as the scores based on length an speed. I am very new to app developing, so while I am open to making adjustments, it will take me time to figure it out. Some additions will surely make it into the app over time.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 02-19-2018, 03:40 AM   #14
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Wow!!!
Well. You did some serious testing!!
Thanks.
It is really nice to see people actually using a thing my pet made!
I had talked with my pet about this and it is fun that this is a diy project of her that can actually be delivered to others on this site without being afraid of privacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Just tested it with a quick 100 deepthroats on my favorite dildo in 24 seconds. Great app!

So here is some feedback:

- First of all, many thanks. I love deepthroats. The app is simple and still thoughtful. So please keep working on it, take the rest of my feedback with a grain of salt. But, seriously, I would even make a small donation for it's further development.

- I didn't have any drool issues, since I had to put my phone on an object to touch in with my nose by the deepthroat because my dildo has big balls. It's great that the whole surface around the button reacts, because otherwise it would have been difficult for me to reach the button with my nose.

- 250 max is way too low for me. Though I can restart the app, a more delicate amount set would be fine. I guess starters need single deepthroat amounts to 10 (1,2,3,), then multiples of 10 would be sufficient up to 100, then multipl of 50 up to 1,000, and then I guess multiple of 100s would be sufficient. Extra would be a numbers set to any number via the digital keyboard.

- Could you save and update the record of number of deepthroats per time?

- Just an idea: how about giving a score based on the dildo/cock deepthroat length and diameter to enter by the user (multiply both with each other), multiplied number of deepthroats, divide by square root of required time.

- Another silly idea without knowing the effort. Could it take a picture next deepthroat after half-time and at the end if you check a box for it? That would be awesome, don't you think!

- Another crazy idea: optional moaning sounds when deepthroating fast enough?

- Have you thought about holding options? I am totally clueless about the technical options/difficulties, but that would be great. It could conclude into an advanced mode with sound feedback demanding holding deepthroats randomly to continue, setting up a training program where the total number of deepthroats and hold would be random within a range, or even a long term deepthroat trainer which would increase or decrease difficulty based on your recent and overall performance.

I am pretty sure now that I will test your app much more while working off my deepthroats. It's fun!

Thank you so much

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 08:52 AM   #15
CSasha
Oracle

Did I mention that I love your drawings in your blog, too?

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk