Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-27-2018, 06:32 PM   #1
foxknot69
getDare Devil

Unhappy Hideaway

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but...oh well.

Do any of you have a place where you can just...get away from all the people and noise in your life and just sit quietly? Maybe a place you go just to cry?

Or am I just that fucked up that I need an escape from life just to cry eyes out?

Remaining PM Tasks
Edges Before Orgasm: 0
Wedgie Time: 0 minutes
Ball Slaps: 0
Spanks: 0
Days of Denial: 0

foxknot69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 06:39 PM   #2
johnnynomates

For what it's worth, I don't think that's fucked up at all. I wish I had a place I could go just to get away from all the shit. I tend to get by listening to depressing music (randomly that seems to cheer me up).

My advice would be to reach out to your friends. I know it's hard to open up, but you might be surprised how much they can help.

Likes: Exposure (online/cam), hidden public, masturbation, nudity, CBT, mild pain, dare games
Dislikes: cum eating, insertion, anal, piss
Limits: personal info, blackmail, scat, blood, extreme pain, family/friends, illegal, wedgie, permanent, cross-dressing
johnnynomates is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to johnnynomates for this post:
Old 01-27-2018, 07:01 PM   #3
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

I used to have an escape before moving. I was a short walk from the beach and I would go out to the end of the dock with the waves crashing (it as a solid wall about 300 feet long) and I could escape and vent about whatever was upsetting me. It was nice because even though it was in the open, because of the waves and distance I could see anyone coming and compose myself and not worry about being heard.

It is okay to admit that life sucks sometimes because it truly does.
Old 01-27-2018, 07:39 PM   #4
Switch413
getDare Sweetheart

I usually go online, the folks over at /leftypol/ used to always cheer me up but after BO Stalinized the board i abandoned it. /leftpol/,GetChan,and BunkerChan are still very good and have all the brutal debate,shitposting,and fun of the old leftypol but not as good

Kik:Switch413

Dislikes: spanking, pain, CBT, public

Soft Limits: Piss, anal, denial

Limits: scat, illegal, family, friends, social ruin, long term, etc
PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85674
Switch413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 11:38 PM   #5
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

I just get in the car, drive down to the Black Forest. There are so many places where one can simply sit and stare at the wilderness and no one bothers you.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 12:24 AM   #6
Wolf007
Account Banned

It's all quite natural actually. We're meant to run and hide when danger occurs. Although in modern society it's become "weird". We're all supposed to be able to cope with all the crap that comes our way. But honestly, we just can't. We can not just ignore our primal instincts.

As for me, when i had a really bad day where too much has gone wrong, i tend to take a short sleep. That way I'm out of reality for a short time and my mind is able to solve internal issues. I always feel ready to take on the world again when i wake up!

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 10:39 AM   #7
PupEzio13

FWIW, you need your down time. My bestie just reminded me of that. There were days where I just felt guilty after fapping pretty much all of it away, save to find food, and he just told me to like give a fuck-all, ignore the phone, set 3 quick things you can accomplish and maybe make a 3-item to-do list for tomorrow, then just disappear.

Read a book, binge watch, get high (if it's legal).

I wanted to propose some puppy training for me and my husband this weekend but I just felt so out of everything. I ended up asking him about just doing jack all this weekend and make next week fun instead. I think we both needed it, just catching a movie, bitching, driving around, getting lost, raiding the fridge to cook dinner, basically it was just us and whatever the fuck we wanted, and I think we both are felling much better.

I'm lucky we've our own home to be zoned out in, but I used to just drive out, recline the seat, peek out into the open sky, smoke a few cigs and reset. It happens, you're not alone, you did good by reaching out.

Married to my Master!

Go: Nipple clamps, edging, anal, boots, uniforms, bondage, breath play, floggers, boots, ripe feet
No go: Scat, parents, alcohol, crossdressing
Trying: Analgasm, piss drinking, ET-312B

Toy List

1 dares done.
PupEzio13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 06:59 PM   #8
shiloh

Definitely not fucked up
When I was a teenager there was a spot in my yard I would go to, i would bring a picnic blanket and my iPod and a journal and just cry and journal for hours.

I think we all need a place like that. Now that Im in college I like to take long showers when I need to cry. Often in the daytime when I don't have class, and almost no one is in the bathroom I share with my floor.

Limits: too much pain, public, pics or videos, poop, involvin others or animals

You can call me Shy for short 😘

I am not looking for a dom/domme right now, but would probably be willing to play! Feel free to message me when I'm online!

Ask me anything: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=330992
shiloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:19 PM   #9
littlemissslave
Distinguished Member

There used to be a spot in my park I would always go and sit in when I was sad. Or i would go down onto the beach. Now I just sit in my room.

Dislikes: cold, medium pain, discomfort, boredom, bladder control,

Limits:extreme pain, permanent, blood, family, friends, public, pics, videos, diapers, being flicked on the nose

I Am LPVs Princess
littlemissslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 06:45 PM   #10
Mieann

That is not fucked up. Again.

I live in a rather crowded city and there's people everywhere. Literally. Everywhere. My favorite spot is my bathroom. Really. I had so many roller coasters in there.

Outside... If I really have to, I go to a particular industrial area. There's definitely less people on weekends and just walk the road there. I don't really like there. There are big wild dogs which I am afraid of. So I don't walk there unless I really, really, really. Have to.

>> My Sexual CV if you are interested.

My vacation story/report
1 2 3
Mieann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 06:00 PM   #11
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Everyone needs downtime. I put on my headphones in and relax for mine. Being alone or crying is not weird. It's natural.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 10:03 PM   #12
FoxFire
getDare Sweetheart

So I'm going to be the devil's advocate on this one.

It's absolutely normal to seek out solitude and silence for the sake of well being of ones inner self.

If you're looking to settle some inner ( or external ) turmoil I suggest looking into vipassana or other meditation styles.

Here's the devil's advocate part.

Don't confuse needing time to yourself with running from your problems.

Humans having internal coping mechanisms for a reason, but over use of them or consistently avoiding your problems will only compound them.

Either way best of luck to you !

~ CrEaTiViTy~semi-public/messy /edging /anal play/denial /common sense and creativity

~dislikes~ ice/heat
~Limits~ bodily fluids, pee... poop etc..

Switch ~mildly searching.
FoxFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 03:42 PM   #13
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Hmmm, good question. I think lately I am really lacking of such a place. Also I feel quite well when I am going with my dog for a walk. Just him, me and nature

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:48 AM   #14
cloudness
getDare Sweetheart

I use my Minecraft server as my hideaway xD

Advertisements
Kink Talk