Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-15-2018, 08:11 PM   #1
DiaperMan2223

Question Chastity cages. Questions, tips, and tricks.

I am fairly inexperienced when it comes to chastity cages but i do however own one and i have a few questions im hoping i can get answered by anyone willing to help.
Alright, well here goes:

I understand there is supposed to be some discomfort but how much is too much? I usually notice some discomfort or tightness after a few minutes. Am i using them wrong or is that to be expected.

How would you make sure you have the right size? I understand these things are supposed to be worn when flaccid but is there supposed to be some room for growth, so to speak?

Also any tips or tricks on how to get used to wearing it quite a bit would be appreciated.

Thanks

My list of likes and dislikes
My list of Toys and assorted other items
My BDSM Test

Please take a minute to go check out one of my other threads:
Edge me please
Cock hero person above challenges/dares
Looking for diaper themed dare and punishment ideas

My Kik: PM me.
DiaperMan2223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 02:09 AM   #2
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Indeed they are not too comfortable but they shouldn't be uncomfortable either, at least not while you are fully soft. It should never be painful (when fully soft). I have a silicon one, the Bon4, which is pretty comfortable.

As for size, it should be just long enough for your fully flaccid penis. Ideally I don't think there should be any room left to grow. Still, this does mean that it will get very painful when you do grow. I know I do and I have to keep myself from getting too aroused when I wear it. This also means I have been unable to wear it to bed. I am unsure how people can do this as nightly erections are inevitable and the strongest kind there are.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 01-23-2018, 07:52 PM   #3
ZoomInwards

As a chastity fan myself, allow me to offer some of the knowledge I've gathered after months of searching the subject and of course, experiencing chastity.

The first device I bought and the one I currently have is a black CB-6000 knock-off from eBay (although I intend to change to a metal one for reasons that I'll state below). The cage came with a set of rings and spacers to choose from so I had to go with the old trial and error method to see what's good for me. I found out that as far as the ring is concerned, it should fit snuggly when flaccid, but not be tight (have enough space to squeeze a finger under it), that should help prevent any circulation problems or discomfort when wearing it. Now, for the cage, that's something you should check before ordering as the package only comes with 1 cage. As Jaroface suggested, it should be just big enough to fit your flaccid penis, not smaller nor bigger.

Discomfort just some minutes after wearing it isn't normal. You should either switch to a bigger size ring, or a bigger cage alltogether. Make sure you apply some sort of lube when wearing it to avoid burns from rubbing. I've heard that a silicone based lube works best, as oppossed to water based and oil based that either dry to fast (water) or can damage your toy on the long run (oil). If you have no lube or you don't want to buy one, I've found that a body lotion works wonders as well.

In order to be able to wear it longer, you have to start easy. Wear it for some minutes at a time, then proceed to half an hour, then 1, then 2, until eventually you can wear it for a full day without a problem. I'm currently able to wear my chastity device for up to 3 days in a row without removing it at all. I could probably last longer, but I remove it for hygiene purposes. The plastic cages tend to gather more dirt and sweat because they don't allow as much ventilltation as the metal ones (at least the one I have in mind).

So, that's basically my two cents on the subject. Keep in mind that I'm barely ankle-deep in the sea of knowledge revolving around the subject of chastity and chastity devices that's out there, and I'm sure you can find someone who has more to tell you. However, I believe my advice is a good place to start, you can take it from there and see what works for you and also search on the internet some more.

All the best with your chastity experience!
ZoomInwards is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ZoomInwards for this post:
Old 02-18-2018, 06:32 AM   #4
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

In what way are you finding it uncomfortable? Is it pinching, rubbing, too tight?

Just one or two general bits of advice from me.

Avoid tight pants and underwear if possible. I prefer to wear leggings most of the time but find loose fitting pants much more comfortable when I have a cage on.

If you have various sized parts then try out a few until you find one with the most comfortable fit, it shouldn't be uncomfortable when flaccid.

And I know it had been said but I think the most important thing is make sure to use lube when putting it on.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 08:28 AM   #5
lad1

I will be put into chastity by my mistress tomorrow and I'm not sure whether to go with the largest ring which is secure and comfortable or the size down.

The reason for this is I'll likely be locked up for a month and I'm worried the bigger size which is pretty much perfect now could become too loose during the long time I will be locked.

Any advice?

LIKES: bladder control, wedgies, pet play, spanking, bondage, toothpaste
DISLIKES: anal, corner time, mouth soaping, lines, nipples torture, messy
LIMITS: public, pics, family, friends, scat, extreme pain
lad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 03:37 PM   #6
DiaperMan2223

Sorry for the late response as im sure youre in chastity already but at the time i would have recommended you ask your mistress. I have not been locked away for long periods and the largest ring i have tends to get uncomfortable and dig into my tender bits sometimes after wearing it for longer than an hour, but thats just me and the device i have. Everyone is built different and not every cage is the exact same so theres usually small variations.

My list of likes and dislikes
My list of Toys and assorted other items
My BDSM Test

Please take a minute to go check out one of my other threads:
Edge me please
Cock hero person above challenges/dares
Looking for diaper themed dare and punishment ideas

My Kik: PM me.
DiaperMan2223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 08:56 PM   #7
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoomInwards View Post
I'm currently able to wear my chastity device for up to 3 days in a row without removing it at all.
But how on earth do you wear it overnight then? Don't you get nightly erections?
I do and then it gets just unbearably painful!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 02:20 PM   #8
ZoomInwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
But how on earth do you wear it overnight then? Don't you get nightly erections?
Sorry for the late response Jaroface, didn't see this thread had new replies till now. Well, most of the time I just sleep through them. Otherwise, if they happen to wake me up, I'm trying to think of other things and make them go away. If the pain is too much, or I can't afford to lose sleep, I just take it off. One of the perks of being self-locked.
ZoomInwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 04:10 PM   #9
hood.0272

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
I found it messed your sleep for the first few nights. if you wake up with a painful erection, get up. A cold shower may help. If it still hurts when you delete, something is wrong, take it off/chance ri g size.
You may be able to adjust sleeping times. My erections happened about 4am, evening i'm asleep by 10PM.
After about a week they stop/stop waking me up.
But my Master likes them to wake me up so i remember what i'm missing, so he lets me out once in a while and uses other techniques to make sure i don't jerk it. A couple of days and then back in for more tormemting.
hood.0272 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk