Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-17-2009, 10:53 AM   #1
Caseopia

Default Reverse Psychology- Masturbation Punishment

The concept is simple. If you have a Sub that keeps touching themselves or masturbating without your permission and baning it isn't really solving any problem do the complete opposite...Allow them to masturbate...Now I know what you're thinking it's a stupid idea but please trust me and continue reading .

Tell them they must masturbate ten times a day with at least a half hour interval between each masturbation for a week. Now this might seem like you're rewarding them but you'll be completely wrong. Masturbation will start becoming a chore to them. They'll be in the middle of work constantly checking the time to see when they can next masturbate to finish the task. If they loose track of time and don't masturbate enough times or they masturbate twice it fifteen minutes etc. They fail and are thus punished. They can be punished in many ways for instance:

1) Lengthening the time they must do this ie. Two weeks a month etc.
2) Lengthening the amount of times they must masturbate ie. twenty, twenty five etc.
3)Lengthening the intervals in between masturbation ie. an hour etc.

( Be warned though with two and three don't make it stupid like fifty times a day with two hour intervals. You're sub's good but they're not that good )

4) Add things they must do along with the masturbation ie. Using tooth paste, Edging once before cumming, Eating the cum etc.

This all can be adapted to you're sub very easily the things I said are all just suggestions ^_^. They will soon learn to only masturbate when told to and will probably be begging you to make them stop half way through the punishment. I hope you like the idea .

~Cassy~
Caseopia is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 13 users say Thank You to Caseopia for this post:
Old 08-17-2009, 10:58 AM   #2
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

It would probably work on me XD Good thinking, though I think a lot of people would have to do it at home only. Don't want to get yourself fired at work.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:01 AM   #3
Caseopia

I was thinking you could use the loo in work or something but if some one's up for doing it under the desk then by all means have fun guys Lol. I think this would probably work better on guys cause I've been told it's damn tiring for them far more than women. Still wouldn't like to come up against this punishment though ^_^.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:04 AM   #4
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

I know it's adjustable, but would they have to come every time they masturbated? If it's spread out over the day, ten is probably doable, but eventually you'll start shooting blanks if you do it too much too frequently. Perhaps making them edge each time would be even better?

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Old 08-17-2009, 11:11 AM   #5
Lostsnake1134

Edge three times before cumming. *nods*
Lostsnake1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:12 AM   #6
Caseopia

Probably not every time. I mean I know girls will never shoot blanks but after ten orgasms I imagine there would be nothing left to shoot ^^. Edging would work just as well especially ten or more times a day. I would probably be a crying mess by about the fourth day Lol. Just sitting there thinking "Ten more minutes and I have to do it again" would be hell to be honest.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:17 AM   #7
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for that mental image. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to take a cold shower XD.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:21 AM   #8
Caseopia

Ouch three times would just be *faints* and have fun with that shower and image Mythologist .
Old 08-17-2009, 11:39 AM   #9
Lostsnake1134

Well it is supposed to be a punishment isn't it?
Old 08-17-2009, 01:48 PM   #10
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythologist View Post
I know it's adjustable, but would they have to come every time they masturbated? If it's spread out over the day, ten is probably doable, but eventually you'll start shooting blanks if you do it too much too frequently. Perhaps making them edge each time would be even better?
I do it about that often a day. Sperm regenerated through meiosis, so you're not gonna run out completely. =3

It's never a chore for me, since I basically have no life, anyway. ;D
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:31 AM   #11
Fake-Oranges

Caseopia, why not you give me that punishment thru pm or something and I will see how bad this punishment get
Fake-Oranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:13 PM   #12
BucsFan

Send a message via AIM to BucsFan Send a message via MSN to BucsFan Send a message via Yahoo to BucsFan

Fake... why don't you just do it under your own will if you want to see how bad it is.
BucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:20 PM   #13
Lostsnake1134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseopia View Post
Tell them they must masturbate ten times a day with at least a half hour interval between each masturbation for a week.

~Cassy~
Just started this punishment now. But because the crime was a first offense I lowered it to 5 times a day.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:23 AM   #14
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseopia View Post
Ouch three times would just be *faints* and have fun with that shower and image Mythologist .
... my girl can do it 4 in 15 minutes...
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #15
projectt89

That CAN'T be healthy....

No offense, it's a good idea really, but I imagine jacking off 10 or 20 times a day can't be healthy at all.

M / 19 / US

Straight Dom

Likes: Bondage, Insertions, Humiliation, Anal, Dice Dares, some Watersports, Toys.
Dislikes: Blood, Illegal, Exetreme Pain.
projectt89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk