Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-13-2017, 08:10 AM   #46
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?
Yes, was about 5, very early in my school career, couldn't quite hold it and
was too shy to ask to go.

2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?
Yes, recently Was desperate to go but started a sneezing fit and lost
a bit of control - not a full flood luckily

3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
No

4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked?
No

5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member?
No

6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related?
No

7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married?
I knew beforehand. They were separated, but not legally.

8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
No

9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex?
No

10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area?
I don't believe so.

11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?
No.

12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas?
No, it smells of roses!

13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?
Yes, once. They typed in 249500 instead of 24.95 and so, naturally, it was
refused. They realised just after they had hit the button. Worked the second
time.

14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others?
No

15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?
No, never been drunk.

16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?
No, I don't talk to people.......

16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?
No

17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact?
No

18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping?
Many, many times!!

19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes?

20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?
The thousands of pictures of naked women on my laptop, and the 'adult'
device. (It goes over, not in)

21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet?
Highly unlikely

22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam?
No

23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?
Yes, telling her I liked her and she just laughed.

24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?
No, I never argue, I am ALWAYS right

25. Have you ever been in jail?
No, I am a good boy. Or just haven't been caught yet

26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?
Yes, several times. Any MANY more times deliberately. Nobody has ever
pointed it out.

27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom?
No

28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them?
No

29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?
No

30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
No

31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character?
Yes. Betty Rubble, the mini-dress does it for me! Lois Griffin (especially when
she is just in her underwear), Francine Smith (even though she was a bit of
a slapper when she was younger) and a girl in a very old cartoon I saw years
ago who was wearing a very short white dress and doing somersaults in the
air so you could see her knickers.
(Just read that back and I sound very weird!!)

32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?
No, never go out to eat.

33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant?
No, never go out to eat.

34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date?
Only been on a few dates, none would kiss me

35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal?
No

36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit?
Yes, once I was carrying a network cable in my pocket and that triggered
the alarm (it was my cable)

37. Do you get zits in noticeable places?
No, skin as smooth as a baby's bottom. A baby rhino!

38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes?
Yes, YES. *winces at the memory* Zipped a pair of jeans while I was sitting
down and when I stood up some hair was ripped out.......

39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?
Yes but managed to do the 'funny walk' to try and ease it.

40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?
No, I always check first.
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 08:23 AM   #47
syiefa1
Account Banned

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?yes a lot
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?yes
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)?yes when i for got tobring towel to bath
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked?no hope nvr will
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member?no
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related?im a virgin
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married?no
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?nope ,but almost
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex?yes
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area?yes
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?yes
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas?proud of it
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?no
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others?yes
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?no
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?yes
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?yes
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact?yes
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping?no
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes?yes
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?a vibrator
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet?yes
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam?no
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?yes,i make joke about fart
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?no
25. Have you ever been in jail?no
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?yes,i wore a jeans to college and i thought it was weird why everybody was looking and laughing at me.only realise when i got home surfing fb
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom?yes,my bro was peeing
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them?yes
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?no
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?no,a lot of my teacher r old and married
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character?no
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?no
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant?yes,i spilled drink on the food i was about to eeat
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date?no
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal?no
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit?no
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places?yes
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes?yes,scream very loudly
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?yes,but i rush to the toilet
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?yes,and my cloth got dirty
syiefa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 11:51 PM   #48
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? probably, but I don't remember it.
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? yes. I was driving home and could not make it into the house before my bladder let go.
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? yes to both.
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? yup. I think they were more embarrassed that I was.
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? I actually talk very openly to my mother about being a submissive, because she is one, too.
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? nope. my family isn't that large
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? yes.
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? One of my lover's child walked into the room while we were having sex, but I haven't been caught by anyone I'm related to.
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? no
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? yes. I sometimes do it on purpose to give myself some extra personal space.
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? no
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? all the time.
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? no. I have had my cards declined because of how much was spent, and a phone call to the bank was required.
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? yes.
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? no.
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? nope
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? nope.
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? nope
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? yes. At work, even.
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? n/a
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? nothing that can't be explained away.
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? surprisingly, no. I have managed to keep myself private.
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? no
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? numerous times.
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? yes, and I made sure that I was the one to bring it up. "Fuck up, fess up"
25. Have you ever been in jail? surprisingly, no
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? yes. and since I do not regularly wear underwear, I'm sure I was on more display than I'd known.
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? yes.
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? Yes.
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? nope
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? yes. My 5th grade teacher was a fucking hot little asian woman that I jerked to many times over the years.
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? Two words: Jessica Rabbit.
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? No.
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? yep. even dumped it into my lap on more than one occasion.
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? nope. I was always too chicken to make the first move.
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? no
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? yes, whenever I buy a movie from Walmart, because the cashiers forget to deactivate the security tag
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? yup.
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? yes. which is why I keep myself shaved.
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? yes, but I scratched it anyway.
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? yes. At a rest area. and there was none in the three stalls on that side. I took my pants off and dashed over to the other side of the room to find a stall with some.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 04:21 AM   #49
RunningLiz

Yes, but it was my first year in school and I could go home after that, so this incident wasn't noticed by fellow pupils and nobody made fun of me afterwards.

No, not accidentally.

Don't have children yet. And no, my parents always knocked before they entered my room or the bathroom.

No, because I also knock first before bursting into rooms.

Nope.

No, I know everyone of my relatives, even remote cousins.

No and I always check for wedding rings. Don't want to destroy anybody's relationship.

8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
Kind of. I was once moaning too loud, so when my mother passed by my door she stopped, knocked and through the closed door told me to be a bit quieter. This eventually led me to gag myself now and then ;-)

Nope.

Nope. I can surpress this and quickly make my way to the loo.

11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?
Nope. I don't have such problems at all.

No.

13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?
No, I know very well how to manage my assets and liabilities.

Yes, kind of, but I could grab the handrail and regained balance. Well, accidents happen all the time. Don't how why this should be humiliating.

I don't drink more than 1 glass of alcohol on a given occasion. I made this rule after the first time I drank too much and followed it ever since.

16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?
Probably as a child but I can't remember very well. As I've grown up I realized that's unfair behaviour and stopped that. Either I shut up, do sth about it myself or just tell the person, what's bugging me.

16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?
No.

Yes, but I didn't find that particular message embarrassing.

No.

Yes, the first few times because of lack of experience. A few more times as I got older, but that was mainly because my cycle got so messed-up and I bled way earlier than expected.

20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?
I don't feel embarrassed if someone finds my sex toys and bondage stuff. And when I'm dead I'm stopping feeling anything, so this question does not really make sense. My parents and a good friend would probably be the only ones who get access to my home and I don't think they would mind my toys. The friend would take care to throw them away and my parents don't have to see them at all. And the professionals (in case I would die at home) - they've seen everything. So I wouldn't mind them.

Someone with let's say inside knowledge once demonstrated me how he could run a fingerprint algorithm on photos and detect if they were shot with the same camera. (not only the same camera model, really the same one with it's manufacture imperfections that allowed for the finger printing). He said you simply need to compare that with public profile photos and with a bit of luck could link the "anonymous" photo with a real identity.

Long story short, that's why I don't upload pictures of me nude nor any photos that could be traced back to sites like this one.

No.

Lol, who hasn't?

24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?
Yes, but I didn't feel guilty back then because he was very rude from the start.

No, but I'd wish to. Well as an experiment, just for one day to understand how that feels.

26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?
I had ripped my tights a few times but apart from that no.

No.

No.

No.

I wouldn't call it a crush. But there was one, I kind of fancied.

No.

32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?
No. And most of the time someone else is paying.

Yes, no problem with that. Accidents can happen.

I usually don't kiss at first dates and never had the need to deny someone the kiss.

Nope. Well yes, I tried to steal cookies from my parents as a child but I think that doesn't count.

Not when exiting but when entering. It was early and not many customers around, so the cashiers thought they had time to chat with eachother and didn't focus on the process. So they forgot to remove one security tag from the clothes I bought. Strangly their alarm didn't went off, but the alarm in the next shop I visited. Well but everything was sorted out.

No, not anymore. But there's make-up.

No.

39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?
No.

40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?
Yes I ran out of toilet paper a few times, but I often got some cleansing wipes with me and that saved me. But very often I remember to check the loo first. When the paper roll is empty and I can remove the cardboard-roll then I put it in plain view to avoid the next person gets in this kind of situation. Sadly very few people do that.

Likes: bondage, military settings, fitness challenges, getting dirty and sweaty, clothes control
Punishments: pee drinking, blindfolds, gags with nasty worn socks or panties, extreme bondage, pain
Limits: kik, pics, age play, blackmailing, wedgies, food

PM dares |Toys | Clothes | More on my blog

Last edited by RunningLiz; 02-14-2017 at 08:10 AM. Reason: spelling/grammar
RunningLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 08:21 PM   #50
charlesc98

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? Yes, once in 1st grade
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? Nope
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Yes, by my parents while masturbating.
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? Yes
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? No, never.
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? Nope
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? Nope
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? yes
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? Nope
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? Nope
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?Nope
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? Nope
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? Never
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? Never
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? Yes, all the time. Usually telling things I shouldn't like that I want to have sex with them or something like that. I also send them dickpics sometimes.
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? Yes
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? Bo
17. Have you ever accidentbally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact?Yes
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? Yes
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? Probably yes.
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? No
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? No
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? No
25. Have you ever been in jail? No
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? Yes, many times.
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? Yes
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? No
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?No
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?Yes
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? No
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? No
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? Yes
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? No
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? No
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? No
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? Yes
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? Yes
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? Yes
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? Yes

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=5883802

Likes : femdom, nudity, exposure, masturbation, CBT, orgasm control, cum control, cum eating, being a slave and I'm willing to try things that aren't on this list.

Limits : Limits : face, anal,extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, public, crossdressing, diaper, permanent, blood, scat.
charlesc98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 06:11 PM   #51
hot_nick20

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? No
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? Yes, but that time i also almost died, so peeing myelf was the least of my problems.
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Phew ... as a very young kid maybe. Never since then, at least not that i remember.
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? Yes
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? Sorta. My mother once found a dildo in my room. does that count ?
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? no
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married?no
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?no
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex?no
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area?yes
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?Not on a date, no. On a school trip though, yes.
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas?no
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?no
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? no
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? No, i actually said awful things in person right to the other one's face.
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? No.
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? no
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? Yes and no. Does online erotic role playing count ?
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? no
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? N/A
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? Collection of porn and sextoys.
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? no
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? yes, twice. once by an email-provider and once by .. uhm ... something i no longer remember. i just remeber that suddenly a massive bill came to my parents house by mail.
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?i'm pretty much making an idiot out of myself all the time, so yes, i guess.
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? No. Especially since WHEN i argue i tend make sure i'm right beforehand.
25. Have you ever been in jail? no
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? yes, both.
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? yes
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? no
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?no
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? yes, massively so.
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? yes
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? no
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? i guess.
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? never had a date, so no.
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? yes
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit?yes - though i didn't steal anything, it was just a mistake by the cashier
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? not since my puberty ended
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? yes and ouch
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? no, not on my genitals
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? no

Love Masturbating in hidden public or semi public

Likes Nothing specific, like to try all sorts of things

Limits Pain (may be okay in a certain range though) , family, other people's stuff (with exceptions), pee/poo (definitly a no-go for me), diapers, bladder control, enemas, stuff that could get me into serious social/legal problems, public pics and pics for complete strangers (though that may vary)
hot_nick20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 06:29 PM   #52
Hambone

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? No
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? No
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? No
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? No
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? No
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? No
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? Yes

8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? No
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? No
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? No
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? No
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? No
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? No
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? No
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? No
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? No
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? No
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? No
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? No
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? N/A
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? Dildos
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? No
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? No
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? No
25. Have you ever been in jail? No
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? No
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? No
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? No
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? No
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? No
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? No
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? No
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? No
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? No
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? No
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? I did
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? Yes in zipper
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? No
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? No
Hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 09:13 AM   #53
Wiwek

No

No

No

No

No

No

Yes

A few close calls

No

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes

Nope

Yes, had no clue they we're behind me

No

Yes ...

Yes

/

The "stash"

Probably

No

For sure

Yes

No

Yes

Yes, she was just stepping out the bath when I walked in

No

No

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes, and damn that can hurt

Yes

Yes

Dislikes:
Poo, CBT

Limits:
Illegal, Friends, Too Public, Dangerous
Wiwek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 10:16 AM   #54
vukolva

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? no
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? no
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? my mum walked in on my tied up in the bathtub once
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? no
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? my mum probably guessed after the answer to Q.3
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? no
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? no
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? no
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? no
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? nothing overly serious
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? no
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? no
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? no
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? no
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? no
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? no
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? no
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? n/a
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? i dont have any toys so nothing really
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? nope
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? probably yeah
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? no
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? i've gone around with the buttons on my jeans undone but it wasn't noticable
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? no
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? no
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? no
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? yeah
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? no
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? no
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? no
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? yeah but only when they'd forgot to take the tags off
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? occasionally
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? yes
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? no
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? no
vukolva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 07:07 PM   #55
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Not since I was in kindergarten.
Yes. I had a kinked nerve in my back and I was laughing with my family as we tried to determine who was going to go first in Cards Against Humanity (for those who don't know, you have to determine who pooped last). I actually peed a few times within a few days.
My mom has seen me lots of times naked. We get changed in the same room all the time.
Same as above.
I deliberately told my younger brother about my kink and how I met Asslvr.
No
No
No
My parents always tell the story about how when I was younger I would sit outside their bedroom door and ask them if they were done. However I have never seen them in the act.
No.
No
Yes, by my family a few times.
No. The only time it was denied, I was able to put it on another credit card.
Lots of times. I am super clumsy. The worst was falling down the stairs at a movie theater.
Nothing too bad.
Yes! At work no less. We were complaining about my boss and she walked in. It was awkward but we weren't saying anything not true.
Yes. I was complaining about this idiot who was supposed to meet me and ended up being in a different city. I thought I was complaining about him to my best friend, but it ended up being to him. Oops.
I have sent dirty photos to the wrong people. Thankfully they were all kinky people.
Once yes. But it actually was because of something else that was dropped in the toilet that I was unaware of.
Yes. This is the worst. Just recently I was out with friends painting and I bled through my paints onto the wooden chair. It was super embarassing.
Asslvr would hide them all, but it would be my toys.
I don't think so.
No.
Many times.
No
No
Yes! Just last night at dinner I realized my zipper was down. Thankfully it was pretty dark.
Yes. Stupid people who don't lock the door.
I don't think so.
Yes, my teacher when I was in 3rd grade.
Yes. Mr. Volkman was so hot!!!
No.
No.
Many, many times!
No.
No.
Yes. There was a coat that I used to have that set it off every single time I went into walmart.
Only a couple on my face every now and then.
No. Ouch!
No.
Yes!!! Although, thanks to cell phones, it has saved me a few times.

This was a fantastic list of questions. Great job!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 04:54 PM   #56
andreassunder

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? yes once, years ago
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? yes once
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? no
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? yes
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? yes (younger sister)
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? no
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? yes parents once or twice
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? sure several times, its normal
11. Have you ever had an up set stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? no
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? no
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? no
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? sure
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? sure but cant remember situation
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? no
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes?no
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? my sissy clothings
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? sure i guess, i obeyed several times to several masters/misses
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? sure
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? yes
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? yes
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? yes (sisters)
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? no
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? oooh yess, several times
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? no
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? no
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? no
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? no
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? no
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? yes

limits: vomit, blood, piss, shit,face,public, anal (ok if i am veryyy horny), social, money, family
andreassunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 07:00 PM   #57
degrademeplease

I don't think so
No
No
No
Er kinda but I hope they have forgotten about it now...
No
No
Yes... It was pretty awkward but luckily my dad is quite relaxed about that sort of thing
No
Ha yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yup
Haha yes
No
No
Yes, in my best friends house! How embarrassing
Yes
Quite a good collection of sex toys and bondage stuff
Not that I know of
No
Yes
No
Only for a few hours for a petty crime
No
Yes
Yes
Yes, a school teacher
Yes, I imagined her dominating me...
No
No
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? Yes
degrademeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to degrademeplease for this post:
Old 12-27-2017, 08:56 PM   #58
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpuds View Post
Monkey and I were talking, and we're quite underwhelmed by the lack of embarrassing questions that make up most so-called "humiliating" truth threads. Thus, we have come up with a list of questions that we think most people would really be too embarrassed to answer. Or, at least, they're awkward as hell.

(This questionnaire works best if you answer in detail. )

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? If I did,
I do not remember, but I also was not potty trained completely when I entered preschool.

2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? Yes at 4am in the morning on a backpacking trip in Chile and then again when we were on the way back from a small town and there was not a bathroom for like 20 minutes.
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Only because my parents don't knock, but not anything really bad.
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? I have seen my mom naked before she went into the shower and I have seen my dad in the tub with a face cloth covering his groin. I was also younger so it wasnt weird.

5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? Not that I know of.
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? Nope.
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? Nope
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Possibly, I am not sure.
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? No but my dad told me a time him and my mom did have sex.
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? Yes
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? Probably. I used to stay over my boyfriends alot freshman year of college so it must have happened once or twice.
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? My sister always seems to know the perfect times to make fun of me.
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? No thankfully my debit card is connected to a website and I can add money as I go.
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? I am sure I have, but I do not remember
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? I have never been drunk.
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? Yes/
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? Kind of... I sent a text to the wrong group mate about the fact we had a longer deadline then we let the slacker of the group know because it left extra time for editing and formatting and puttng it all together. Well I texted the slacker instead and she was pissed.
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? No thankfully not.
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? Yes
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? Yes
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? My sex toys in a bag in my apartment probably. My roommate would be so confuzzled.
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? None that I know of.
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? Who hasn't. My most recent crush was my former lab partner. And I stayed in his apartment to work on a project. There was plenty of time to be stupid.
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? Yes I am very opinionated at times.
25. Have you ever been in jail? Yes, but only on fieldtrips
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? Yes. But usually its not a noticeble hole.
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? Yes. I neevr wonder why people do not lock stalls or answer when you knock.
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? Love no. That I liked them yes.
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? A couple teachers.

30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No I maybe had 3 male teachers in grade school and none of my college professors were either young, hot, or were teaching a class I cared about.

31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? No.
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? No thankfully I plan for what I can spend and usually go to the same place and get the same thing.
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? Not that I can remember
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? No I usually do not kiss on the first date.
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? No.
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? Yes, but not on purpose.

37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? Yes.
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? Yes and it hurts like hell.
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in pub lic, so you couldn't scratch it? No.
I have done this before. You like pull your undies up half way enough to cover your butt, but not enough to rub urine on them.. The worst is when its in your own house.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 09:10 PM   #59
diaperboyaj24

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? yes i did once when i kindergarten because the bathroom was busy
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? once while really drunk at a 4th of july party and went to the bathroom to pee and did but i dribbled on my pants so i had a about hand sized wet spot on my pants thankfully no one noticed due to it being dark outside
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? no
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? yes
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? no
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? my dad caught me masturbating and watching porn
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? yes my parents when i was in middle school
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? yes
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? no
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? yes
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? yes many times
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? no
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? many times
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? no cause im a dude
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? my diapers
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? no
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? probably
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? no
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? no but i did rip a big hole in my pants twice at work while helping a customer
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? yes
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? yes
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? not that i can recall
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? many times
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? no
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? yes
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? yes
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? yes
diaperboyaj24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 10:06 PM   #60
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Crown

yes I have for the thrill of it and to ruin my underwear to put me back in diapers for a while (pooped as well on the walk home)

never accidentally unless you count purposely holding it until I couldn't anymore.

yes (ish) if you count sleeping in the buff as preteen and not wanting to get up for school

no

nope, I only truly began exploring when I moved out

Virgin

virgin

8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your
parent(s)/child(ren)?
Nope. my family had the rule of rooms are places we can retreat to when we want to be alone

nope

yes, at church in the youth room rough housing got hit in the stomach and it was pretty loud

11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea,
gas, or vomiting?
nope,

(see #10)

13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk
of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?
Forgot my wallet if that counts. I have a phone/wallet case and switched from that case to a low profile one stopped at the store and their NFC reader was down so I couldn't use apple pay and have about $5 in cash.

Rough housing with friends and was pushed (very lightly) and took a stage fall down 15 steps

I have consumed alcohol, but have never been drunk

16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the
person you're talking about?
High school drama

16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone
to the person it's about?
nope, wrote a letter and burned it

17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended
contact?
I don't have any photos on my phone that I wouldn't show my grandmother

yes. it felt really good

male

20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing
someone would find in your house?
my diaper stash or my cross dressing items

nope

nope pulled a James Veitch though (check youtube)

see #10

24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were
VERY wrong?
I have asked for clarification and further explanation from them, but no

not that you can prove (no I have never even received a ticket)

26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around
with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?
yes, at University on the way home I reached into my back pocket and found a hole that showed my underwear

yes, at a gas station. I left before they came out.

phone call with a customer service rep after they helped me with a problem and we were saying bye

Kindergarten teacher

Nope, they have all been older

yes.....

nope, i spend a few minutes calculating what I need to pay with tax 0.08%in Texas.

drink on myself pants leg/crotch area.

nope, never gone for it

I try my best to live honestly but see #22

yes, bought a new headset and the person at the checkout counter didn't take the tag off

yes, face

yes, it hurts

yes, subtle shift in my chair

yes, I have and it was when I was ill so it was a clincher.
protip: check before you sit

Advertisements
Kink Talk