Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
SlutSlaveBoy

Default mods suck

Didn't anyone notice how redhead 18 is finding an excuse for banning anyone? I was banned from chat because apparently I was going around rules? When did this become something worthy of being banned? I’ll tell you what I did.

The rules states that you cannot advertise in the general discussion so I did not advertise there. I asked people if they wanted to see a website... I gave no information of the site; I gave no links or anything. Advertising is the activity in which you promote or show a product or service. I did not break any rule, I simply went around one.

So my question to all of you members is. Is it right for the mods to find random excuses to ban people?

redhead18 made 44 bans in 1 week. 4 of those bans have a 2 week suspension. the rest are gone forever... here are some of the reasons for why they were banned:
1: "You don't need this account" (who cares?)
2: Your master already has an ad out that he made just this week. One ad every 30 days (who cares if a master made an ad and you posted a different one? 2 different accounts, 2 different people?)
3: 26 full bans from spamming (yes it’s against the rule but is it really deserve to be a full ban, never return?)
4: Offensive username (yes on the second page, but have you seen some other names? Christ)

I will probably get banned for this so I am making it a blog and a thread and posting on my page. I just wanted to share with people the unfairness of mods. Any money one of the mods will reply back to this trying to cover it up. Have a merry Christmas everyone.

(Btw can't ban me for bad spelling... damn!)

Dislikes: friend involvement, illegal

Limits: Family and Permanent Damage

Kik: nolimitssissyluke
Old 12-14-2012, 10:50 PM   #2
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutSlaveBoy View Post

redhead18 made 44 bans in 1 week. 4 of those bans have a 2 week suspension. the rest are gone forever... here are some of the reasons for why they were banned:
1: "You don't need this account" (who cares?)
2: Your master already has an ad out that he made just this week. One ad every 30 days (who cares if a master made an ad and you posted a different one? 2 different accounts, 2 different people?)
3: 26 full bans from spamming (yes it’s against the rule but is it really deserve to be a full ban, never return?)
4: Offensive username (yes on the second page, but have you seen some other names? Christ)
Don't care about you trying to get around rules.... but people don't need more than one account. The rules clearly state one ad every 30 days, and offenders of that should be banned. Spammers are just that.. annoying spammers. They post stupid blogs and trolling threads, and shouldn't be allowed on this site, period. So yes, it does deserve a full ban. As for offensive username, if someone truly finds a username to be offensive they can report it and the mod will make a judgement call.

And it's great that Redhead is banning so many to help keep this site a more decent place to be around....

Anyway... why I'm responding, I'm not sure. But I felt like it, so whatever.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:08 PM   #3
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Ok, so start off, yes 44 accounts were banned. You know how many ACTUAL people were banned? Probably like five tops? Can't actually be arsed to go through and count them.

Second, rachie did the ban for number four, if you're going to make a list of complaints at least get which grouchy mod did what right.

As for banning with "you don't need this account" Chances are the person has like six of them and are usually pretty sketchy. God forbid we keep creepy people confined to one account. We aren't actually banning the person in most cases. Though exceptions are made for particularly creepy people are repeat offenders.

In reference to number two, chances are we were banning them because they were actually the same person. We aren't going to ban someone simple people two people in a relationship made an ad.

As for spamming, you REALLY need to do your reaserch before you start bitching in public. If you go over the last threeish? Probably more months and look at the names of all the people perma banned for spamming you might notice something similar about them all. They make an account spam the fuck out of the site and never come back again. And they have done this DOZENS of times.

In short, follow the fucking rules and stop assuming you know more than the mods. Now I'm going to go figure out if I actually need to ban you and what you're on about >< Love coming home from work to whinny prats... Yay modhood.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
Old 12-15-2012, 02:46 AM   #4
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

"Oh officer I am aware I was not allowed to drive that fast, but I did not drive as I put a stone on the peddle and had my hands not on the steering wheel, so technically the car drove by itself to fast , meaning I cant be responsible!"
Old 12-15-2012, 08:51 AM   #5
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
"Oh officer I am aware I was not allowed to drive that fast, but I did not drive as I put a stone on the peddle and had my hands not on the steering wheel, so technically the car drove by itself to fast , meaning I cant be responsible!"
Did you get let off?

-----------------------

The ban list is designed for mods use, not users (mentioned by depp several times)

The moderators don't choice the ban length etc. it's generally done by ticking a box with what the user has done wrong, giving them infraction points. The more points the longer the vacation.

Some of the time the reason we put on the ban list isn't the full reason why they are banned - it can get so annoying after the 10th time(random number) of banning someone.

If everyone decided there (apparent) partner / friend wanted a second advert it would be chaos. We try to keep it fair for everyone.

If you have something you wish to discuss with us, send a report describing reason etc.

And we CAN give many more infractions that we actually do. Eg) POOR SPELLING AND GRAMMER. (if we want)

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk