Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-18-2012, 07:30 AM   #1
Danceforlove

Send a message via Yahoo to Danceforlove
Default Punishment.

Hi! For my punishment of orgasming too much, I have to go on a denial streak. The length depends on what you want it to be. But to make it even harder on my self, I'm requesting dares designed to make me cum.
I'm 19 and female. I hare a couple dildos and an electric toothbrush along with most house hold items. I'm in sports ( cheer dance and lacrosse) and will do dares during then and furring school.
Rules of this tread. You may not call me by any of my names as I am not worth it. Any name you call me must be dargatory and rude. You cannot pm dares and length times. I wont do them. Keep everything on here to keep it more organized and easier for me. I do have Yahoo, you may not message me things on there, but I might do some pics.

I will be on everyday at least to do dares and add up my time.
Right now I have one week and my toothbrush buzzing on my clit.
I will do punishments for messing up and cumming.
Likes and limits in my sig.
Have away with this slug.

Kik: punishjess
Yahoo: jess.moore7673
Have your way with me!
Danceforlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:45 AM   #2
elsa

Are you a flyer? Because if you are this could be interesting. Also, is your cheer team coed?
elsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:46 AM   #3
Danceforlove

I'm a base and no. Its all girls

Have your way with me!
Old 11-18-2012, 07:48 AM   #4
Odin

I think one week should be ok.
Here's your dare:
Double penetrate yourself with the dildos and fuck real good for 20 minutes when you feel like cumming, stop and slap your pussy with a ruler.
The number of slaps is egal to the number of the stop you're at.
1 slap on first stop, 4 slaps on 4th stop and so on...
Old 11-18-2012, 07:49 AM   #5
elsa

Haha well in that case I won't torture you too much during cheer. It wouldn't do to have you drop a girl because you're a horny little slut. You are, however, to edge before and every practice and go to each dripping wet.
elsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:51 AM   #6
BondageDomme

Send a message via Yahoo to BondageDomme

well i would have your first dare which would test your fitness...

have a go at this :- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=62709 but i think that 30 squats is not enough and 50 sounds like a better figure..

please post your report on this
bondagedomme
BondageDomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:57 AM   #7
Nephren

I see painful insertions is in your likes, so here's a simple one:

When you take your panties off each night, roll them up and push them inside you. Leave them there until you get dressed the next day, then pull them out. You'll find the dry fabric gets itchy pretty quickly. It was already going to be hard to get to sleep when you were so hungry to cum. Now you'll have to spend each night with your pussy feeling stuffed, tingly and screaming out to be rubbed.

You Can Schedule My Orgasms
:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...311#post824311

Any hour, any day. Please take my orgasms.

Dislikes: Messy, Ruined Org, Lines
Hates: Cold, RP
Limits: Public Display, Permanent/Lasting, Illegal, Blood, Scat, Insertion, Time Consuming

No toys, several pvc costumes.
Nephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:52 AM   #8
Danceforlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
I think one week should be ok.
Here's your dare:
Double penetrate yourself with the dildos and fuck real good for 20 minutes when you feel like cumming, stop and slap your pussy with a ruler.
The number of slaps is egal to the number of the stop you're at.
1 slap on first stop, 4 slaps on 4th stop and so on...
I had to stop 3 times... so total,I had 6 slaps with my leather belt.

Have your way with me!
Old 11-18-2012, 09:52 AM   #9
Danceforlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsa View Post
Haha well in that case I won't torture you too much during cheer. It wouldn't do to have you drop a girl because you're a horny little slut. You are, however, to edge before and every practice and go to each dripping wet.
I have practice tomorrow, so Ill do that then

Have your way with me!
Old 11-18-2012, 09:53 AM   #10
Danceforlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by BondageDomme View Post
well i would have your first dare which would test your fitness...

have a go at this :- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=62709 but i think that 30 squats is not enough and 50 sounds like a better figure..

please post your report on this
bondagedomme
I dropped it 3 times. What's my punishment?

Have your way with me!
Old 11-18-2012, 10:56 AM   #11
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Every day you need to get nude sit on a chair with legs spread and a dildo inside while holding the running toothbrush at your clit.
At the first day for 15 minutes and every following day add 2 minutes to it (so 15,17,19...)if you need to stop you can for 30 seconds, but need to use the brush on your nipples for that time and add another 2 minutes for this day for every stop.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:00 PM   #12
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

heres some punishments for you you must pick three of them:
well since you like to come so much heres something that may make you rethink that. take a nail brush and scrub each breast for 10 mins and your pussy for 10mins. Next I want you to make a mix of tiger balm hotsauce and toothpaste and coat your two big objects (vibes with fresh batteries if possible) in it then massage the rest into your breasts and pussy. next take your two big objects and insert them into your pussy and ass biggest goes in your ass (if vibes turn them on low) and tie a crotch rope to keep them in. put a green scrubbing pad into each cup of your tightest bra and put it on.
dress as you want over the top and then stay like this for atleast 12 hours and go for atleast 1 30 min jog.

tie tits at the base as tight as possible (if your tits are big enough) then tie some string around your nipples and tie it to something above your head so that you are forced on to your tip toes. then place ice around your toes and icy hot on your tits you may only release the strings on your nipples once you have spanked your pussy 20 times with a hair brush (strikes only count if they hit your clit) have fun and report back

for one week:
every night before you go to bed you are to scrub your tits with a nail brush for at least 10 minutes each. take a bra that is a size or two to small for you and line the cups with sand paper then make a mix of salt hotsauce toothpaste and chilli oil and smear the sand paper with it then put on the bra as tight as possible it does not come off till after you wake up in the morning. also find something butt plug like and coat it in the mix and wear it in your ass whenever you have to leave the house

hmm simple one for you to do take an object and put it up your ass your choices of lube are: deepheat, toothpaste, or chillie sauce
next mix the two that you did not use and soak a sponge and a three brillio (green scrubbing thing for pans) in the mix
push the sponge into your pussy and tape a vibe over your clit (on lowest setting if you have one if not ignore) place one brillio pad over your pussy and tie a tight crotch rope to hold it all in place. next take the last two brillio pads and put them over your breasts and then place on the smallest tightest bra you have (not a sport bra want them to bounce a bit lol)
now the preperation is complete you may put on any other cloths you wish then you are to take a 20min jog away from your house then find a the roughest patch of ground possible. once in a suitable location do 30 push ups (tits must be squashed against the ground for them to count) then take a jog back home at home do another set of push ups and then 30 situps thats it all done. no cumming through out though if you do cum you must carry on and finish this anyway and then ask for a punishment.
if the outside jog is too public jog up and down your stairs or something instead and do your push ups in the garden
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:22 PM   #13
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default I failed this, can you do better?

I recently failed this task/punishment that was set for me:

"You are to take ice and put them on your nipples until they're very hard. Put nipple clamps (or clothes pegs) on your nipples. Now take your butt plug (or a suitable alternative), coat it in toothpaste and shove it up your ass as hard as you can. Keep it in for an hour, spanking your ass and pussy 20 times every 10 minutes."

See if you can do better than I did?

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk