Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
swissless

Default Toothpaste dare

Hi, I'm new to this site but I'd like a toothpaste dare for my pussyso bring it on. I want something that will excite me
swissless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #2
Fridrich

hi,

put toothpaste on your clit, then brush clit with toothbrush until edge. When you go to sleep put toothpaste on clit again and cover with some foil and sleep that way
Fridrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:04 PM   #3
swissless

ok im going to try this one anyone got anything else? maybe insert something with the toothpaste?
Old 01-17-2011, 03:10 PM   #4
Fridrich

ok,

so cover carrot with toothpaste and insert whole to your butt. Then cover cucumber with toothpaste and fuck yourself until you edge 5 times, then you can cum.

And every time you take a shower brush your clit covered in toothpaste with your toothbrush. And also brush your pussy from inside for 6 minutes. Have fun.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #5
swissless

i dont have any veggitables you can punish me for that if you have anything?
Old 01-17-2011, 03:15 PM   #6
swissless

i also love edge dares so if anyone has anything involving edging with toothpaste im open
Old 01-17-2011, 03:20 PM   #7
Fridrich

aaarh, bad girl

Ok so take off your panties and cover them in toothpaste and insert into pussy. Leave there at least 2 hours and esge each hour 5 times brushing your clit pretty hard. Into your butt insert some permanent marker with toothpaste on it. Leave there at least for 2 hours, too.

post report
Old 01-17-2011, 03:32 PM   #8
muddz
getDare Sweetheart

as an added dare, if you fail to edge 5 times each hour you need to insert another marker with toothpaste in your ass. If you fail to do that you have to do a punishment. Not sure what it is though
muddz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:40 PM   #9
swissless

how much of the panties should i cover? and can you suggest a punishment? for not being able to edge or if i cum?
Old 01-18-2011, 02:54 AM   #10
Fridrich

its up to you, as much as you wish.
punishment after you fail
Old 01-19-2011, 08:52 PM   #11
swissless

ok ive been brushing my pussy in the shower with the toothpaste and my toothpaste and i love it i coverd the whole inside of the panties with toothpast and put them in so that the inside was lining my pussy i did cum though :/ with the markers in my ass it was awsome everytime i sat down and stood up they slid in and out anyone got anything else? and i also need punishment
Old 01-20-2011, 04:22 PM   #12
Fridrich

here is your punishment.
Take off your panties and insert them into you. Then take a toothbrush and brush your clit without toothpaste or water so you make your clit little sore. Then apply large amount of toothpaste on clit and edge 5 times. No cum. After that apply more toothpaste on clit and find some foil or something and wrap your pussy in that foil, to not make stains of toothpaste on your clothes. Now dress fully (panties in pussy, clit in toothpaste) and go to the store and buy a ginger root cucumber and carrot. When you come back peel ginger root and insert it whole in your butt. Now wash toothpaste from clit dry clit and brush again without water or toothpaste to make it little more sore. Then cover cucumber with toothpaste and fuck yourself for 10min, but dont cum. When you go to sleep brush hard your clit again without water for 5 min, then apply toothpaste insert cucumber into pussy and carrot into ass, wrap pussy in foil and sleep.
Send report.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:37 PM   #13
megz xxx

Wink

Kinda like one before but .........

Cover you clit in tooth paste then get an electric toothbrush and place I right on your clit pressing down hard

Leave it there for 2 mins

Trust me not as easy as it sounds

Meg xx
Old 02-01-2011, 06:32 PM   #14
swissless

sory i havnt replied in a while but i did complete my punishment and ha i kinda liked it :P keep them comming please
Old 02-02-2011, 02:17 AM   #15
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

hey there here's one for you:

1. Go to the toilet in your panties only. Spread alot of toothpaste on your panties and give yourself a wedgie. Leave it there for 5 minutes. Then tease your clit through your panties and edge yourself.

2. Put a generous serving of toothpaste on your nipples and rub them thoroughly. Edge yourself again, but this time using your fingers that are coated with toothpaste.

3. Once you're done, you can wash the toothpaste off. But this is how you do it. You will collect cold water in your mouth first, then spill it onto where you want to wash yourself. That's how you can wash off the toothpaste.

punishments: if you didnt manage to leave the wedgie there for 5 minutes, or if you took more than 10 minutes to do the dare, you will do the following punishment.

You are to remain in the toilet since you like staying there, pee through your panties, and continue teasing your pussy with an object coated with toothpaste. you are to cum two times in a row without stopping. If you fail to cum twice in a row, you will ask for a serious punishment from me.

hope this is fun for you! tell me how it went!

Likes: Masturbation, Getting Edged, Pee, bladder-control, Slight humiliation, semi public
Dislikes but will still do: food, messy, eating cum, spanking, ice
Limits: Anal, poo, family, friends, permanent

Dares that I came out for the ladies! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126
Finding a female sub from any location - PM me
antarasdm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk