Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-25-2010, 03:36 PM   #1456
Horse.Chic
getDare Sweetheart

Dress up in all those things you say you have in your signature.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:11 PM   #1457
hellothere

wear a thong and wedgie it as high as you can. stay like this for at least one hour.
Old 12-29-2010, 05:55 PM   #1458
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

Take a 5 km bike ride in only a one-piece swimsuit, preferable red.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:19 AM   #1459
Coyote
getDare Addict

Walk outside at night wearing panties, a stuffed bra, heave makeup, and a mini dress. Bring with you a bag containing rope, nipple clamps and high heeled shoes.
Go into the woods about 500 steps(less if you wish). Apple the nipple clamps so they wont come off. Now put on your heels and make sure you cant kick them off. Bind your ankles, and thighs with rope. Lastly tie your hands together(may be difficult but it is possible). if you cant do this then bring handcuffs instead. You must now take your adventure home in the dark.
For an added touch bring with you a small flashlight and insert it into your ass or tie it to your penis(or both) as your only light source
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:28 AM   #1460
xj-fc

go into a female shop and pick out the shortest skirt, a bra, and a thong. now go into the changing rooms and put is on. if your really daring take a step outside the changing room

Maybe: Semi-public

Limits: Full public, sexual, poo, wee,
cross-dressing (until i get some stuff) no family, no webcam, pictures

Would think about others

Looking for mistress and slave. in one, strict please pm me for the role. have webcam if needed
xj-fc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:17 PM   #1461
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

Im not sure why you're on a xdressing thread when xdressing is in your limits... so for this one you'll have to get some stuff.

Buy a pair of panties and bra in a shop. Ask the assistant if they think they are your size. Wear them home, by getting changed somewhere... can be in a public toilet.

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:11 PM   #1462
bizare11

Get something really girly and clean the house. If high heels they must me worn at all times.

Like: pee control, daily routine dares, crossdressing,, rules for living, pee dares, high heels, Not afraid of big or long dares
Limits: public,family, eating pee or poop
bizare11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:25 AM   #1463
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

Dress fully as a girl including high heels and make up, and order a pizza like this.

Please keep in mind that its deep winter here and damn cold outside.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #1464
just_some_guy

At night, either go outside for 10 minutes wearing only a thin nightgown (barefoot as well), or tie yourself to a tree in the woods for 2 hours wearing a long dress, thick tights, high heeled knee length boots and long gloves. Your choice

Like: Crossdressing (esp. heels, dresses), some WAM, some bondage

Dislike/Maybe: More than 3 hours, tied up more than 1 hour, eating or drinking, filling clothes, semi-public

Punishment only: tied up more than 2 hours, semi-public more than 1 hour

Limits:* Public, pics/video/cam, involving others/animals, bodily waste, noticable/permanant afterward, too long, master/slave/control, illegal, anal/enema, diapers, cum denial, naked, sig dares

* unless otherwise specified
just_some_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:21 AM   #1465
Dannehh232

put on really tight panties and give yourself a wedgie ..put on male clothes and see how long you can last
Dannehh232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:55 PM   #1466
AMoney

wear a dress,bra,panties,high heels, and tights. Now tie yourself to your cpu chair and keep your arms to where you can still use your mouse and keyboard. Now wait 20 minutes then start asking get dare members if you ccan untie yourself. 5 people have to say yes before you can.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:26 PM   #1467
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

x dress fully. Go online and find 3 people who will dominate you, either by chat or webcam. Tell them you MUST do whatever they say (within your room and without showing your face). Everything else you must do. Follow their instructions. You cannot revert to your male clothes until you have completed the dare

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
Old 01-07-2011, 01:09 AM   #1468
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

do your own dare
i can do 1 day and no public or messy
theboygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:24 AM   #1469
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

do your own dare (which is of course my dare)

Old 01-08-2011, 10:58 AM   #1470
gurly-guy

Send a message via MSN to gurly-guy

I dare u to put on knickers and a bra then male clothes over top and then go get a pedicure ... Must get a colour eg pink red .. Have fun

For may dare I am allowing public have fun
bikini,bras,thongs tube tops ,make up, other stuff as well
gurly-guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk