Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-20-2010, 05:45 PM   #1
Carrie79
Account Banned

Default The slave says she/he can't: ice, shaving, follow the rules, and more

So there is always somethin a slave says she/he can not do. So here are some punishments to motivate them.

Task: put x pieces of ice in pussy or ass.
Punishment when they fail: every piece unable to fit= one Spank with fly swatter or plastic spoon depending on harshness of master/mistress. Spanking on clit or anus or cock or ass cheeks or breast or all.
Or
The first piece of ice that doesn't fit = one punishment of their choice of the first page of punishments in the slave/master section.
2nd piece = equals one from second page
And so on but if the punishment is thought to not be harsh enough by the master/mistress then the mistress/master will pick tell from that page.

Task: shave pubic area.
When failed: saw this somewhere I can't find it now though.
You need:
Lighter
Wet clothe
The slave must burn pubic hair but be careful to put fire out before it reaches skin with wet rag. Maybe next time they will shave.

Offense: breaking rule
Put then through a punish Kent week or day depending on offense and how often the break the rules.

Can't think of any more common failed tasks or what ever so pm me if you got an idea or comment and leave an idea and I will add it
Old 10-20-2010, 06:13 PM   #2
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

i would maybe start with finding out why he/she cant do something ...
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:57 PM   #3
Sulea

I agree with Merlin. If a slave says he/she can't or won't do something, there's probably a reason for it (assuming that it isn't one of his/her limits, in which case there's no reason for punishment). I hope you aren't seriously suggesting punishing slaves for not doing something that is set out as a limit.
Sulea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #4
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

I agree. Something such as not being able to fit isn't the fault of the sub. If the desire is say for the sub to take 5 cubes in the pussy but can only take 3 or 4 it is the masters job to train her to take the desired amount. To punish something like that would just be uncaring of your sub.

However a unshaved or poorly shaved pussy is punishable due to the nature of the task.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk