Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 08-09-2017, 09:45 AM   #16
Joe Kavalier

The Whois record for the site is protected, but here's the email address:

071203F937D64CFFA9A085AB12A47F49.PRO...OISGUAR D.COM

Can somebody email that address and try to get a response from the real admin?
Joe Kavalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:53 AM   #17
Lacram
Mystery Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Kavalier View Post
The Whois record for the site is protected, but here's the email address:

071203F937D64CFFA9A085AB12A47F49.PRO...OISGUAR D.COM

Can somebody email that address and try to get a response from the real admin?
Or you know, just send him a message on here.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=3
Lacram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 12:59 PM   #18
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

None of the active mods are able to do anything at all about this situation, and I as a person know NOTHING about anything IT.

If you want to bring things to the attention of somebody who CAN do something, send a pm to Depp or Rachie.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 06:02 PM   #19
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Just bumping this.
I think I send a PM to Depp a few years back about this before starting this post.

Has anybody done so again by now? I'll try to remember to do so tomorrow. But now I'm just too tired to write a coherent message.

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:53 AM   #20
Lacram
Mystery Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllPUTitIN View Post
Just bumping this.
I think I send a PM to Depp a few years back about this before starting this post.

Has anybody done so again by now? I'll try to remember to do so tomorrow. But now I'm just too tired to write a coherent message.
I feel like you are better off accepting that gD will stay the way it is.
Old 11-27-2017, 03:01 PM   #21
nareth

Thats not really a good way to deal with security and page ranking

Love: body writing, shaving, pet play
Like: anal, plug tails, furry, submission, sissy, pink clothes

Maybe/Willing to try: hidden feminization, hidden public, hypnosis, keyheld chastity, body paint
Punishment: nails, pain, edging, tan tattoos, chastity
Limit: blood, family, face, cam,pee, scat, social suicide, permanent, pics (with exceptions at my discretion)

PM Dares

BDSM test
Toys Toy pics
Fav. dare
nareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 10:41 PM   #22
Lucrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllPUTitIN View Post
Unlikely. I started looking into it myself recently and then it fell off my radar. As a software developer, I find the lack of SSL on gd to be rather.....well, pathetic. I have my own workarounds (tor browser on a vm accessible via VPN) but that doesn't change the fact that SSL really needs to be the standard these days.

Having said that, it may not be entirely GD admins' fault. I've seen this template around before, which means it's exactly that - a template. Whatever service it's built on top of may not support SSL for whatever reason (of course if that's the case there's plenty of argument right there saying GD needs to move to a new platform immediately).

In any case, if you're still willing to have the initiative to bring this to the admins' attention, go for it. I've lost the willpower to do so because I have a workable solution that works for me specifically.

>>> Currently looking for a dedicated, longer-term slave! <<<

My likes and limits are what I desire for a slave:
Likes: Pee/wetting, scat/messing, bladder/bowel control in general, underwear control, diapers, some public/humiliation, pain, orgasm control

Limits: Illegal, dangerous, permanent, blood, extreme public/humiliation
I dare you to ask me a question!
Lucrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 01:10 PM   #23
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Just bumping this up .. again.

My offer of free help still stands. My knowledge around IT has only increased I am still a freelance IT sysadmin guy.

Old 03-06-2018, 03:09 PM   #24
Lacram
Mystery Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonyleape View Post
The Challenge is key part of our recruiting process and candidate selection. b o b biography william shakespeare can you make money with amsoil has anyone used kent douglas system of trading forex Reply Hi Manshu I just want to know that when you are posting the 4th part of this series. paid for the binary options strategy system call option put option definition how to write an assistant for forex? Platform software binary option blog indicator millionaire, trading strategies. jerry spinelli biography poster how to earn more money in pocket academy matthias weigel forex trading Similarly, the use of a system of automatic investment can help an investor to see signs. the perfect cover letter personal assistant list regional stock brokerage firms in new york city sec how to qualify to trade options I have had many traders asking me for my top option book picks over the years so I thought it would be a great blog topic. pcm forex review make money using iphone uk twin towers trading limited margate In terms of risks associated with tracking index, synthetic replication strategy is least likely to be exposed to such risk, followed by full replication strategy and representative sampling strategy. forex boat forum teoria cicli forex used pop top caravans trading post Learn to provision and manage mobile devices on a Windows network and study for Microsoft exam 70-696, Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune. age discrimination in workplace essay work from home jobs in dhanbad all strategies for binary options 60 Currency in USD 18.64 -6.33 (-25.35%) At close: 7:14AM EST Loading interactive chart. swap costs forex how can i buy shares in apple james watson biography gregory peck If you believe that investing is risky, then it will never be safe. drc rubles binary options terminal for trading binary options on stocks hdfc forex card atm withdrawal Our trading binary signals from 6am to practice and choose the best binary. stock trades by institutional stockbroker stock bill insider trading congress guts best forex currency trading systems
Thanks for your input.
Old 03-17-2018, 02:40 PM   #25
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Only FYI, I've just written a PM to Depp and Rachie, asking about what the state is. Don't spam them, but it might be useful to occasionally remind them.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 03:15 PM   #26
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
Only FYI, I've just written a PM to Depp and Rachie, asking about what the state is. Don't spam them, but it might be useful to occasionally remind them.
Thank you!

Not spamming at all Did ask about this a few years back to one of them. I'll just use this thread every now and again. They probably have their hands full anyway. If this is really just a checkmark: yay! If it might break the forum software.. oh my - lot's of work! (still offering myself to help out - even with a definit referrer from http to https the links within the forum shouldn't break - done that a few times on different platforms before)

Thanks again for helping out!

The following user says Thank You to Locked Puppy for this post:
Old 04-26-2018, 05:21 PM   #27
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Good news, depp answered my PM and told me it will be coming. (I don't want to quote PMs in public and there were not that many more details to begin with, but it sounded reasonable.)

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Old 05-19-2018, 03:46 PM   #28
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Oh, wow, we finally got it! Thanks to depp and everyone else who made this possible!

From what I see this is now basically just via cloudflare, which may however be a good thing, since they are known to employ multiple experts on the subject, which fits with their configuration.

Old 06-01-2018, 12:47 PM   #29
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

You did it! -- You finally did it!

Thank you so very much! So very, very much!

If your users knew why, they would probably all appreciate you lovely admins so dearly like I do now. Thank you again for taking care of this eventually!

Tags
encryption, https, security, service, ssl