Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 03-15-2018, 09:36 AM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Erotic Story by: getDare Members

I am going to write a story prompt in this thread, and then each poster below me can post 5-15 sentences (a paragraph or two) to advance the story. Write as little or as much as you would like to guide the story in any direction you choose.

You may choose to write the story from the perspective of any of the following characters. Please make sure to post in the correct color to make it clear who you are writing for:

Mistress Ari
Master Collin
Slave Brit
Slave Dan

Story prompt:
As I walked into the dungeon, I could hear whimpering and it made my clit pulse to life. Oh how I loved desperate slaves in the morning. As I rounded the corner, I saw my two lovely slaves, Brit and Dan,
their naked bodies tangled up in the metal cage siting in the middle of the floor.

It was barely big enough for the two of them. Their naked bodies were entwined in an effort to find a comfortable position. What a lovely sight they were. Now to decide .... how should I torture them today ....

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Last edited by Butterfly; 03-15-2018 at 09:49 AM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 03-15-2018, 10:16 PM   #2
Bored
Distinguished Member

Default Part 2

Oh I know! You wake the slaves by banging on the cage. They quickly spring to life and assume the position you had them trained to take, on their knees side by side. You see Dan's dick hard from a good dream he must have been having. "should I let you two out or some fun?" you ask. "yes mistress" they respond in unison....
Bondage, Edging, Web Teases & Pee Denial (Bladder Control).
Dislikes:
Xdress, Messy, Multiple/Ruined Orgasms, Long Denials.
Toys:
Chastity Device, Cuffs, Rope, Shoestrings, 100+ Clothespins, Tape, Spreader Bar.

Last edited by Bored; 03-16-2018 at 01:48 PM.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 10:54 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

"I don't even know this girl and yet here I am naked with my nose between her tits!"

Only after they had stripped me of all my clothes and shoved me into this incredibly tiny cage did they take the blindfold off. Yes, I had consented to this 'slave abduction mystery weekend' thing, but little did I know it would start so rough!

My cock throbbed when I saw her moving towards us. Her high heels making her long legs seem even longer. Her tight leather skirt barely covering anything. "Wait, what was that she was holding?" My cock started dripping in anticipation and I could feel the girls' body heating up.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 10:58 AM   #4
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

"Please!" I thought as Mistress Ari came close to the cage.
I so badly need to be let out. My muscles are cramped, and the metal of the cage makes it impossible to get comfortable. How many hours have we been in here? All I know is that I have to pee something pierce.

My heart leaps when Miss opens the cage. It takes us a few minutes to coordinate our jelly filled limbs in order to get out of the cage.

"Inspection position" she orders.

Immediately we get into position: standing up, legs spread, eyes forward,
hands behind our heads.

Mistress begins to walk around us slowly and then I see him! Master Collin. He lingers in front of me for a second and pulls hard on my left nipple. I gasp but stay as still and silent as possible. As he walks behind me, I feel his hand on my back. He slowly puts pressure, indicating he wants me to bend over.

I feel so exposed as I try to keep myself balanced. I can feel his fingers sliding down my back, over my butt cheeks. And then, his finger is trailing it way over my asshole. After a few seconds it moves down until I can feel it probing my entrance. And finally, spreading my wetness in its wake, the finger reaches my clit. It is so sensitive from the abuse it has received over the last 24 hours.

A little moan escapes my lips as she continues to circle my clit. AH! I hope they me cum today.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Last edited by Butterfly; 03-16-2018 at 11:01 AM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 11:42 AM   #5
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

So where is Master Collin to continue the story?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk