Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-27-2010, 11:50 AM   #1
SUBstantial

Female 29/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location (chat slave)

29/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location (chat slave)

1. Info about the person posting the add
-Name
-- For now, i will go by SUBstantial.
-Age -- 29
-Location -- US (Midwest)
-Email/IM that you would be like to be contacted -- PM me on here
-Likes/Dislikes/Limits -- Likes: spanking, bondage, orgasm control, sensual service / Dislikes: verbal abuse, baby play, punishment that draws blood, vaginal and breast whipping (i'm too sensitive to it and bruise easily in those areas) / Limits: will discuss
-Are you a slave? Or a Master/Mistress? -- slave/sub

2. What you are looking for in a Master/Mistress/Slave
-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed? -- Not needed...don't have one.
-Offline or online relationship? -- Online exclusively
-How willing must they be to commit? -- i'm looking for someone who could possibly be "longer" term.
-What kind of likes should they have? -- Similar to mine. i'm open to experimentation.
-What are you planning to do with them? -- Depends on His interests.
-Do you want to treat them like an animal/be treated like one? Not big on animal play...
-Does time zone matter? -- Not too much but it would be nice to have them on around the times i am (usually between 9pm and midnight EST)
-Do they have to have previous experience? -- Yes, but i am still learning....does that process really ever end?
-Are you planning on really meeting with the person? -- Most likely not.
-Should they have good grammar? -- YES please. At least decent. It is a distraction to see words constantly mispelled or phonetic spellings constantly being used.
-Is there a specific IM program they must use? -- MSN messenger
-Do you want them to sign a contract? -- Will discuss
-Is there an online thing (Like Chloe's ABC list on kinktalk) that you want them to fill out to see things they like, dislike, and limit, that they didn't list? -- No, not at this time.

3. Slave Specific
-What toys do you have to play with? haha. i'm somewhat vanilla when it comes to toys. The only "toy" i have is a pulsating shower head
-Are you willing to go on webcam? Nope
-Do you have a digital camera to take pictures with? Yes, but what i'm willing to take pictures of and when i'm willing to take them depends on my relationship with Master. i am cautious because i have been burned before.
-Do you want it to be a long relationship or just a few nights? -- Longer term.
-Are you looking for just a play master or a serious relationship? -- A little of both. Play is fun (and of course with an online relationship there is a LOT of play). However, i'm serious about it and i want Him to be serious about it as well. i will not go for an egotistical wannabe Master. He must know what He is doing and respect me as a person enough to not be abusive towards me. There is a fine line between abuse and being a Master.
-How much time can you commit to being a slave? -- Online, a couple hours about 5 days a week. In real life, i can do some tasks.
-Can you do offline tasks as well? -- Yes, but there are limitations due to my real life circumstance.
-Are you willing to have your Master/Mistress completely control EVERYTHING that you do? This is clearly a no. But i am willing to have an open mind to some things that may be a limit.

Additional info: i am a married woman to a man who rarely wants to have sexual contact. i am looking for a way to express my natural submissiveness and for someone to help fill that gap for me. Therefore, any offline tasks must not make him suspicious...things must be subtle. i have one other Master online and He has been quite busy lately. i will not drop Him as my Master, as i have made a commitment to Him. He is ok with sharing me though. My commitment to Him will not interfere with a new Master.
The following 3 users say Thank You to SUBstantial for this post:
Old 03-27-2010, 12:16 PM   #2
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Great ad, very well filled out, very honest. You clearly know what you want and I wish you the best of luck in getting it!

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
Old 03-27-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
redbate

Default pmed u

i sent u a PM my email for msn and AIM is on it very well filled out
Old 03-27-2010, 08:16 PM   #4
SUBstantial

Please, if you send me a PM, i need to know stuff about you. Just sending me a PM with contact info is not good enough. The only other requirement i have is that you MUST be over 21. i prefer someone with some experience and with some maturity behind them.

i reiterate, i do not have a webcam and will not be getting one any time soon.

Further PMs from people who have not thoroughly read through my post and thread title will be ignored (for my own sanity's sake )
Old 03-28-2010, 07:57 PM   #5
SUBstantial

PMs from those under 21 will be ignored. PMs from those who are under 18 will be reported to site staff for violation. DO NOT SEND ME REQUESTS FOR A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP IF YOU ARE UNDER 18. I don't want to go to jail and I'm not dumb. So don't waste my time.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:19 AM   #6
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Post
Great ad, very well filled out, very honest. You clearly know what you want and I wish you the best of luck in getting it!
I agree. 10/10 !

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Old 03-30-2010, 11:58 AM   #7
SUBstantial

Thanks to everyone who has responded. I believe that the position has now been filled. I have informed a couple of you that I will keep your PMs in case for some reason the new Master and I find we are not compatible.

Thanks again!

Advertisements
Kink Talk