Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-11-2014, 03:53 PM   #1
NakedAndHumiliated

Trophy First Time Naked in Public; Streaking!!

So, I'm new here, and new to this whole thing, so this is the first time I have been publicly naked; I went streaking.

WARNING:

I'm probably going to be terrible writing this story, in fact, I may make it more of an account than a story, I'm undecided. Anyway, I'm going off on a bit of a tangent. Let's start the story.

I just went out for a walk, nothing special, just enjoying what my city has to offer. I was just generally basking in the sunlight in this pretty city walk. Then I started to feel a bit horny. Nothing much, but I felt it nonetheless. I had been walking for about 1/2 an hour, and I decided to come home using a different route. On that route home was the entrance to a winding forest, regularly frequented by dog walkers and nature lovuers. That was when I had an idea. I thought "I know, let's go in there and have a bit of naked fun" (sidenote: yes I am prone to thinking stupid thoughts when horny).

I walked into the forest, taking one of its thin, winding footpaths deeper into the sea of trees. I walked for a few minutes, before settling on an easy to find clearing next to a fallen tree and a oddly shaped mossy tree trunk. By then I was feeling really horny. REALLY horny.
I removed my t-shirt and jacket first, loving the feel of the fresh air blowing through areas which rarely felt such fresh air. Then the trousers and boxer shorts came off. Now that was a good experience. I loved the feeling of the wind blowing through my private parts, gently caressing every inch of my skin like a sea of soft feathers. Then it hit me. I was completely butt naked in the middle of a forest. Now that was definitely enough to get me 'excited'.

I looked through a gap in the clearing, and saw that the trees stopped only 20m away from me, leading on to miles of open farmers fields. That's where I wanted to go.

I attempted to hide my clothes, but the bushes were not substantial enough to adequately hide them, so I left then on the ground next to a tree, and covered them with a few leaves ( terrible concealment from me). Then I adventures out to the edge of the forest.

I peered out around the many acres of fields stretching out in front of me, and spotted a small mini-forest (less than 40m squared) about 100-150m from where I was. That was where I wanted to go. The problem? I would have to cross over 100m of open fields, in full view of whoever was around for miles, not to mention leaving my barely hidden clothes ages away from me. However, that was my brain talking, and I only listened to what my penis was saying.

I ran, sprinting as fast as I could to cover the open ground as fast as I possibly could, leaving myself exposed for minimal amount of time. It took me about 20-25 seconds to get there, and when I did, I found it was full of rubbish, dumped there by other people. Right at the edge of the mini-forest was an old bucket. So my genitalia told my brain, " I tell you what'll be good fun. Masturbate and cum in the bucket!". (Sidenote: Smooth moves genitals, you dick. Pun intended).

So me being a reckless mofo, I did, and it was only about 30-odd seconds later when I shot my load directly into the bucket, instantly regretting it, as now I no longer felt horny, just vulnerable. Also, I had nothing to clean myself up with, so I had to leave my penis dripping with cum.

This was a bit of a hinderance few moments later when I decided to run back to my clothes. Cum was flying everywhere, as my cock flopped about as I ran. It went all over my legs and lower torso. But despite the problem, I still managed to arrive safely back at the large forest. But crap. Where were my clothes???

It turns out that the straight line I ran in from the small forest to the large forest wasn't as straight as I thought it would be. I had misjudged the location where my clothes were kept by quite a large distance, I knew that much. However, what I didn't know was which direction my clothes were in.

I picked to try right, and after a short bit of walking, dodging around from tree to tree lest someone see me, I finally got back to my clothes. (Phew!).

I put then on, starting first with the top half of my body, leaving my genitals exposed for longer, then dressed my bottom half. I used a leaf to get the cum off me btw.

I then set off for home. The 15 minute walk was over in no time, and nothing eventful worth noting happened. The end.

Apologies for the length, I didn't think it would go on for this long. Also apologies if there is any spelling mistakes. I have written this on my phone because my laptops broken, so autocorrect may have inadvertently made it unreadable. If you've made it this far then thank you, and all feedback is appreciated. Thanks!
NakedAndHumiliated is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NakedAndHumiliated for this post:
Old 04-12-2014, 05:49 AM   #2
thwone184

Default Great Story

Great story, it was well written and really turned me on hearing about your naked adventures. Hope to hear about more of your adventures!!
thwone184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 07:33 AM   #3
NakedAndHumiliated

Talking

Thanks! I haven't done much more daring adventures, but if I do, I will keep you posted.
NakedAndHumiliated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 02:20 AM   #4
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

Great story! I really do enjoy reading real life stories

8/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at: