Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-26-2014, 04:58 PM   #1
querty891

Default Fantasy to Reality

Daniel is not your average teenager. Standing 5"10 and 160 pounds, he's in very good shape. He's 16 and on the high school soccer team. Daniel has a lot of friends at school but doesn't really hang out with them outside of school except for the occasional invite. He doesn't mind that much, he's kinda an introvert anyway but still wants close friends. Being really shy doesn't help his cause at all.

So what makes him differnt from the others? He has a deep secert. If anyone knew about it he would just die from embrassement. Daniel loves to be a slave. It was almost like he was born one. He's been through many mistresses and masters online and he loves every aspect of it. Being undersome else's control is what he lose, almost what he needs.

By the boys at school, Daniel is a really nice and cool guy. By the girls, he's known to be really cute but shy. His shyness has kept him from any girlfriends or any friends that are girls. A lot of girls have a crush on him but he's scared to talk to them and what others might think when he does talk to him. He does a crush of his own though, Carly. Carly lives in his neighborhood. In fact she lives to the house right across from him. The only time he's talked to her is when he goes on a walk and sees her outside. The only words that come out of their mouth is hi. Daniel wants so much more than that.
querty891 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to querty891 for this post:
Old 03-26-2014, 10:31 PM   #2
deltavoyager

Good start i think. A few grammar issues but nothing major. I'd love to see where it goes!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 06:33 AM   #3
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

I am the female version of daniel

I enjoy : Blackmail, humiliation, diapers, age play, bondage, hypnotism, facial dares and much more

I am looking to meet dominant men and women to put me in my place

Snapchat : lilbondagechick
kik is lexi_x0 / send me interesting dares
LilBondageChick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk