Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-30-2014, 06:14 PM   #16
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Sadly last week I was unable to submit anything new. I apologize. Things got in they way, however I have been planning out stories while I've been away and should be able to submit several new entries soon. Stay tuned.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:34 PM   #17
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Coming Soon: "April Fools: Day of Anarchy"
Old 04-04-2014, 10:49 PM   #18
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

April Fools: Day of Anarchy
Introduction

Last April Fool's Day...

Every year at Wedgeville High, things always go the same way. A group of students run the school year round, using extortion, bullying, and such means to always get their way. Of course it's the popular kids, the bullies, the jocks, the cheerleaders, etc, plus the couple of normal people and nerd representatives who are lucky enough to have a friend who's popular. However, one day a year, to keep order amongst the school, to prevent any uprising of their classmates, this group gives up control. They turn the entire school, the entire town, into a complete and total free-for-all. It is the Day of Anarchy.
...It is April Fool's Day.
Old 04-05-2014, 06:44 PM   #19
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Welcome to Wedgieville
Chapter Two: "The Ceremony"

Part 2

Alex gulped in fear as she felt a pair of hands quickly reach down the back of her pants and grasp her underwear. However, the panty-grabber did not wedgie her. They just held on tight. She already knew who was behind her by the voice. She turned her head to see the face of Jamie Carter.
Jamie was Alex's personal tormenter last year. She was not one of the school's head bullies, but she was still a well known one. She was a Junior this year, one year older than Alex. Last year, she had, like many bullies, particular ones in their sophomore year, sought out a specific freshman to choose as their favorite target. With in the first few weeks of school, she'd decided to go with Alex, a nice little geek who was relatively easy to handle, but with just enough strength and spirit to make the bullying process quite fun. Alex had been bullied constantly by Jamie throughout all of last year, with Jamie using everything from wet-willies to atomic wedgies to ruin nearly every day of Alex's freshman year.
"Sadly, you and I both know that yours will have to wait, Pole." Jamie said, letting go of Alex's panties and starting to walk away. She faced Alex again though as she left, smiling and saying "Come tomorrow though..." she just grinned evilly.
Alex shuddered as they walked away. She explained the story of her and Jamie to Jack and John. Afterward, the group just chatted for a while in the commons, watching as unfortunate morning wedgie receivers continued to arrive, rookie bullies and belligerents were written up by the watchful "Senior Police" as Isaac called them, and a few unfortunate people, mostly the nerdier looking ones, were wedgied, pantsed, etc, without the SP seeing. Isaac suggested they not tell the SP about the bullies that managed to avoid getting caught, as they didn't want to make any enemies right now. Soon the bell rang and they went off to class...

Sorry this one was so short. I'm trying to focus on getting the stories out rather than making them long at the moment. More to come.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:59 PM   #20
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Just a quick check up again. Do I still have an audience?
Old 04-07-2014, 03:55 PM   #21
Gay

I'm loving it. Please post more

22/sissyboi/gay
Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 05:40 PM   #22
Juicey Jessica

Nuclear

I am eagerly awaiting the next part of your stories.

I have a girlfriend and she's amazing.

I'm not looking to be a slave.

Likes: Swirlies, Spanking, Mouthsoaping, Cleaning, Diapers, Humiliation, Punishment, Dice Dares, Body writing (Must be able to be covered)
Dislikes: Anal
Limits: Public, Pictures, Video, Illegal, Blood, Cuts, Permanent

If you have any questions feel free to ask...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=173722
Juicey Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 08:20 PM   #23
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Good to know people are still reading. Anyone have any suggestions for what they may want to see soon? Just to give me a few ideas as to what you guys like best.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:55 PM   #24
Gay

I'd like to see one of the people enjoy the wedgies

22/sissyboi/gay
Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:03 PM   #25
Black Panther

I'll be honest, I kind of like the side stories a little more than the main one. I really liked the one about Alex.

Dislikes: Piss, Public, CBT.

Toy Wishlist!: http://bit.ly/1gTnAZ2
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 04:39 AM   #26
Hawkwarrior
Account Banned

Default Tales From Wedgieville, The Weekly Series.

Really nice job!
Hawkwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 07:17 AM   #27
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Did you say WEEKLY series or WEAKLY series?

Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:36 PM   #28
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Default The story is not dead

I know that it seems like I gave up on this series, and for a while I did (a lot of stuff got in the way of me having time to spend writing, or even being on GetDare at all), but I have been wanting to start it up again. However, I have come to dislike GetDare's setup for doing a project like this, so I'm going to instead begin continuing on DeviantArt, starting with the parts that have already been written, then continuing from there. I will post a link to it soon!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
wedgie