Old 07-29-2008, 10:48 AM   #1
Thyta

Default A Fun-Filled Weekend

Emily was your average 15 year old girl. She had brown hair, and brown eyes to match. She was rather short, only about 5'1'', which was short for her age. She was thin, and had a crush on this guy in her first period English class. Emily lived on a pretty quiet street; well, quiet for traffic anyway. There were quite a bit of kids that lived on her street, all of which were younger. Her best friend lived right next door. His name was Ryan and he was actually a year older then her.

"This sucks," Emily said, "why are they making me goto my grandparents for the weekend? I'm old enough to stay by myself!"
"Yeah, that does suck. My parents always let me stay home alone when I was your age."
Emily went to say something, but Ryan cut her off. "Hey, why don't you stay with me this weekend? My parents would allow it." Ryan said.
"Yeah, but MINE won't." Ryan cut her off yet again.
"Well, why don't you ask them? They know they can trust me. It can't hurt to just ask."
Emily sighed. "Fine, I'll go ask."

And, so she did. Emily went inside, and went to find her mother.
"MOOOOOOM!" Emily yelled.
Emily kept looking around, until she heard her mom yell back from upstairs. Emily went upstairs, and went in to talk to her.
"Mom, I was thinking, instead of staying with grandma and grandpa, why can't I just stay with Ryan? His parents let him stay by himself." Emily asked.
"No. If his parents were they, I'd say yes, but not you two by yourselves." She answered.
"Pleeeease? His parents trust him, and you know how quiet, and shy, and good he is!" Emily begged.
"...I don't think his parents would like that idea." She replied.
"No, they don't care! Ryan already asked, they said it was fine with them if it was fine with you." Emily lied to her mother.
"Ugh, fine. But, I'll be calling a to check in. Also, no leaving the house. You're to stay either in the house or the backyard the entire time." She demanded.

Emily started walking off. "Thanks mom! You're the best." Emily started to run down the stairs and back outside to tell Ryan about what just happened.
"Ryan! Ryan! My mom said yes!" Emily yelled.
"Did she really? I told you she would!" Ryan responded, then continued. "So, what time are our parents leaving?"
"I don't know," Emily said, "they wanted to leave earlier in the morning so they could get to the hotel and check in."
"Alright, cool. So I'll see tomorrow morning sometime." Ryan said.
"Yep, see ya tomorrow morning." Emily, a bit excited, said.
With that, Emily and Ryan went back to their own houses.

-----

Morning had finally come, and an early one at that. Emily's mom had got her up at 7:30 that morning so she could get a shower before going over to Ryan's for the weekend. After getting another lecture from her mother about this weekend, Emily walked into Ryan's house, and found him sitting on the couch, in the same clothes he wore to bed, watching something on TV.

"Hey Ryan," Emily said, "my mom said she's going to call in a few times today to check up on me. But they won't be home until Sunday night, she said she'll call before she leaves."

Ryan didn't answer, he just walked out into the kitchen for a second. When he came back in, he had something in his hand. He walked behind Emily, and grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her back.
"What are you doing?" Emily asked.
"You're going to be my slave this weekend." He answered.
"WHAT? No I'm not."
"Yes, you are. That or I can just call your grandparents and have them pick you up."

Emily tried to move her arms, but already he had them tied tightly behind her.
"We're going to have fun this weekend." Ryan said.
Thyta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 10:53 AM   #2
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

good start, waiting for the next part

I love Truths. PM me any time with your questions
naked40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:16 AM   #3
Davros
Account Banned

Love it so far...
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:25 PM   #4
the_boy

good story idea, I like the way that her mom might call randomly. my only complaint is that the right and dialog is a bit choppy. other that it is a good story

person one: "cake i said, Let them have Cake!!!!!"

person two: The cake is lie. The cake is lie!!!!!
the_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 08:13 PM   #5
DaniBlonde

AMAZING STORY, you go me hot and waiting for the next part! Keep it coming please
DaniBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:48 PM   #6
aaron_rain

Send a message via MSN to aaron_rain

yeah man great start cant wait for the next part...
aaron_rain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk