Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-13-2013, 02:28 AM   #1
uzaho

Smile Going Unnoticed At School

It's been years since I've written anything, and I've never written anything like this before, but I hope you all enjoy it!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Part 1

"Why are you always late..." our protagonist muttered to herself.

Katey was rushing back to school after her lunch break. Transferring schools so late in the year had been a little stressful on her, especially since she didn't know anyone in this town, so she frequently wandered around town by herself on her lunch hour. She was lonely, but self-pity and shyness convinced her that it would be easier to finish out the year without trying to make new friends. With her family never staying anywhere for long it probably wasn't worth the trouble.

She held her orange fountain pop against her gray sweater as she cut across the school yard. It was an old knitted sweater that didn't really fit her properly. It was too large and hung off of Katey's small frame. Beneath it she wore only a tube top whose fabric ended just before her bellybutton. She didn't have much for breasts; instead she enjoyed showing off her pale lightly-freckled shoulders since they matched her lightly-freckled nose. The gray was also a nice contrast to her short, naturally red hair, so this combo was a favorite of hers. Katey was also wearing tight white shorts as it was late spring and plenty warm, but their snug fit was making her need to pee greater than ever.

As she went in one of the side entrances of the school she was debating whether she should run to the washroom before heading to class; she had a history test now, which probably already started, and only so much time to-

"RAAWWWRR!!"

"AAHHHHHH!!" screamed Katey in terror, before the world around her went black.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Katey slowly opened her eyes. Her head hurt. Her legs felt cold. She wasn't sure where she was.

Rubbing the back of her head she looked up. Her vision was a little blurry but she realized she was sitting in an open bathroom stall.

"How did I get here?" Katey wondered, collecting her thoughts. "What happened? I was trying to go to class, when... something..."

"Oh thank goodness!" A bright figure with blonde hair entered the stall and crouched down. "I'm so sorry Katey. Are you okay?"

"...Jen?" It took a moment, but Katey recognized her bio lab partner. "What's going on..."

"I feel horrible Katey. It's all my fault. I was trying to scare you. I mean only a little. Not in a mean way. I just kind of like you and... But you slipped and.... I'm so sorry Katey!" It all sputtered out from Jen's lips in a blur.

Katey was regaining her composure. "Wait. What happened?"

"Well I was sort of waiting for you after lunch because I wanted to surprise you for helping me in bio so I got you a card and I'm not stalking you or anything but you just seemed lonely and I wanted to do something nice but then I thought it'd be fun to scare you, but when I jumped out you slipped and dumped your soda and the card got ruined, and... and you kinda peed yourself...." Jen said pointing down.

Confused and shocked by all of his information, Katey figured out why she was so cold; she was sitting there completely bottomless, her feet spread apart on the tile, her bare butt on top of an uncomfortable toilet seat lid, and had been giving Jen quite the view of her pale, bald pussy this whole time! She quickly slammed her legs together, covering her lap with one hand and her face with the other.

"...and you weren't moving and I was afraid you hurt yourself or maybe had passed out and I was so embarrassed and didn't want to get in trouble and so I managed to drag you to this bathroom and was just trying to clean you up, an-"

"Jen!" Katey exclaimed, finally ending Jen's stammering. "Where are my pants?!"

"Oh!" Jen stood and walked across the bathroom to a sudsy sink. "Right here! I'm washing them!"

She proudly lifted a pair of soaking white shorts into the air followed by a pair of white panties. Looking across the bathroom at Jen, Katey now noticed that her captor/good samaritan was missing her top. All she had in its place was an abnormally orange bra, leaving her mostly tanned skin and flat athletic stomach on display.

"Wait, why are you topless?" asked Katey.

"Well... you kinda threw your soda at me when I jumped out. I don't blame you, really. But I've been having trouble getting it clean." Jen leaned over and pulled a stained tank top from another sink. "It kind of went everywhere."

Jen wasn't exaggerating. Her light beige bra looked like it had been brushed with a sticky orange paint, and the front of the tank top was completely stained. Thankfully the red, flowy, mid-thigh skirt Jen was wearing managed to hide the orange patterns better, although it did appear damp. The tips of her blonde hair also appeared to be damp, just brushing the tops of her shoulders.

There was a moment of silence between the two of them. Jen holding wet clothing up in the air. Katey holding her sweater down over her crotch. For the moment it seemed like they were both stranded in the bathroom.

"Well..." Katey hesitated. "What do we do now?"

"I'll make it all better, I promise!" Jen pleaded, taking a moment to think. "If we can sneak our clothes down to the janitor's closet beside the gym... there are washers and dryers and detergents and stuff. I'm sure that could get everything clean and dry!"

Katey scoffed. "Well you can run through the school in your bra if you want to, but I'm not going out like this!"

Jen thought for a moment. "Oh! You're right. You're not in any state to go anywhere... but you can lend me your top!"

"What!? I'll be naked!"

"No you won't." Jen assured her. "You can keep your sweater since that's covering most of you. I'll just wear your tube top. Besides, you'll be safe here in the bathroom."

Katey wasn't calmed by this. She didn't really know this girl. She seemed nice enough, if a little dumb, but could she trust her? Would she come back? Did she even have other options? She also felt a little violated. Jen had stripped her from the waist down while she was out, and had full access to her body. If she had peed herself, Katey's legs and crotch had been cleaned suggesting that Jen had been attending to more than just their clothes. She slipped a finger under her sweater to feel in and around her pussy lips. They were dry and smooth but unlike her legs were quite warm, much warmer than they should be. Katey idly ran her finger up and down her slit, unsure of what she was looking for.

With all of these thoughts running through her head Katey started to feel extremely embarrassed. She brought her feet up onto the toilet seat tucking her legs up under her sweater. Her legs stretched the old sweater's neck causing it to slide down and over her knees exposing her otherwise hidden tube top underneath. She was in a very compromising position stuck in a bathroom in a school she didn't want to be noticed in on a good day, much less like this. Although this had to be better than laying unconscious in the hallway soaking in puddles of pee and orange soda. Maybe Jen really was just trying to help. It was all so much to take in.

Jen walked into the stall and again knelt in front of Katey who proceeded to wrap her arms around her legs over her sweater.

"It'll be okay Katey. I promise." Jen gave a reassuring smile. "I just need your top."

With a deep breath and slow exhale, Katey nodded in response.

Jen was excited that she had gained the trust of her new friend (in her mind anyhow) and leaning forward tried to throw her arms around Katey to hug her. But this knocked Katey off balance and sent her tumbling off one side of the toilet, face first towards the floor!

Her sweater bounced off her legs and up her torso as she twisted. Katey managed to stick an arm out to prevent a damaging impact, but she continued down onto the floor as her hips wedged between the toilet and the side of the stall. As Katey's descent stopped she realized that she was quite literally "face down, ass up" with the latter pointed directly at Jen!

"AH! Jen!"

"OMG! I'm so sorry Katey!" Jen said, covering her mouth but not looking away.

"Well...? Hello!? Help?!" Katey could feel Jen's gaze on her pasty barren skin.

It took a moment before Jen took action. But when she did she clamped her hands around both of Katey's thighs and leaned back, pulling hard. Katey's small hips quickly popped free, but Jen was still kneeling on the floor and had no where to go. This caused her to plop down onto her back and Katey to land on top of her.

Katey was startled to look down and see Jen's pink panties inches away from her face. The fabric was form fitting to Jen's mound with a not-too-obvious camel toe. Her thighs were lightly bronzed with an obvious tan line peeking out from under her panties. Katey smelled something sweet, almost ambrosial. Although there were hints of orange soda, what she was smelling was distinctly more feminine.

Suddenly realizing that Jen must have had a similar (or better) view, Katey gasped and rolled off of her. She scrambled up to her feet, yanking the sides of her sweater back down into position.

"Um... I can still see." Jen, still on her back, had an unobstructed view underneath Katey.

Gasping, Katey ran out of the stall closing the door behind her.

"I'm sorry! I mean, it's okay! I've already seen it. I mean, it's really pretty. Flawless even. No hair or anything..." Jen trailed off. It was a weird compliment. Katey did blush slightly. She was getting more and more embarrassed by the minute.

"...Thanks. I guess." Katey squeaked. She leaned her butt up against the counter and stuck her hands between her legs. Despite being in high school, Katey had yet to really develop. Her lack of pubic hair and small breasts made her pretty self conscious about her body.

Jen brushed herself off and walked out of the stall toward Katey.

"Okay. Well. Umm... Yeah." Jen started.

"I know, I know." Katey said. "But you can't wear it over your bra. Then I'll have a wet and sticky tube top too."

"Oh. Good point!" Jen said, reaching behind her back. "I should probably wash this."

Katey's eyes widened. She was about to say something before Jen quickly slipped her bra off her chest, down her arms, and into a full sink. Jen was definitely better endowed than Katey, and very perky. Her nipples were small, and her breasts untanned, which all helped to make what were likely C cups appear to be much larger.

Jen splashed her hands in the soapy sink and brought them up to wipe down her still slightly sticky chest. She rubbed in circles around each nipple, then under each breast, and up between them.

Katey realized she was staring at Jen at the same moment Jen did and they both turned away from each other. "Did she just do that?" Katey thought. "Maybe she wanted to show them off or make things even or something. I'm bottomless, so she's topless. Or am I just some perv for staring..?"

Katey glanced over at a pair of now dripping wet breasts as Jen reached for some paper towel.

"I guess it's my turn." Katey said to herself.

She turned her back to Jen and moved down the counter slightly. She hesitantly pulled up on the hem of her sweater, exposing her ass to Jen. She paused before lifting it up and over her head. Folding the sweater gingerly, she placed it on a dry spot on the counter.

Katey dropped her arms down and sighed. Her fingers began to trace small circles on her thighs. One of her hands slid across the front of her thigh over her pelvis and up over her stomach. The fabric of the tube top started just above her belly button with a bit of frilly lace and ended just above her nipples, affording her whatever cleavage her breasts could manage. It was a strange feeling to have this much skin exposed. After rubbing the lace between her fingers she slid her hand back down toward her bare mound, cupping it slowly, pressing herself into her soft skin. It felt warm, inviting her hand in.

"What are you doing??" Katey thought to herself. She shook her hand out then nervously started swinging her arms back and forth gently brushing against her bare legs. She looked down at her feet, her mind becoming confused once again. There was such an unusual mix of fear, embarrassment and sexual arousal from all of this and it was now cascading around inside of her.

"Did you want a hand?"

Katey looked over her shoulder. Jen was standing patiently holding her breasts with her hands.

"No. I just..." Katey looked around. "Need a little privacy." She said, walking toward a stall.

After latching the stall door she leaned against it and sighed again. Deep down, a small part of her was enjoying this. But she couldn't tell whether it was Jen's nudity or her own that she was enjoying more.

"Just do it already!" She told herself.

After a few seconds she ripped her top off of her body in one swift movement, wadded it into a ball and threw it over the stall door. Immediately she grabbed her small breasts with her hands and squeezed, partly due to how anxious she was and partly to confirm that there was nothing covering them. She quickly ran her hands up and down her body, unexpectedly elated with herself.

"I'm naked." She said aloud. Katey's pale skin almost glowed in the harsh washroom lighting, it's radiance broken only by her freckles.

Looking down at her nude form she was acute aware of how vulnerable she was. She was stuck in the bathroom. With someone she barely knew. With no access to her clothes. No clothing... "Oh, I forgot my-"

"Mitch is such a douchebag isn't he."

Katey's eyes went wide. "Um, Jen...?"

She heard the sounds of footsteps - several of them. There were girls entering the bathroom!

"Jen!" Katey whispered.

"Uh... what are you doing in here?" A strange voice ask.

"Oh, nothing." That was Jen. "I spilled some soda and had to change. Just trying to wash it out."

"What did you do, pour it over your head?" A different voice asked laughing.

"Ha ha. You're suuuuuper funny. Likeohmygod." Jen's voice was thick with sarcasm.

"Pfft. Whatever, bitch. So anyway, Mitch was all like..."

The girls continued to chat among themselves. Katey heard the sinks start to drain, some rustling, and water dripping onto the floor. She was getting scared. Was Jen going to just leave her there?

Katey stepped up onto the toilet, covering her breasts just in case, and carefully peeked over the stall door. There were three other girls in the bathroom all huddled around the sink closest to Katey. Jen was putting the wet clothes into a shopping bag she must have found somewhere. But Jen was wearing Katey's sweater! It was hanging down off one shoulder as she leaned forward to shove wet clothes into the bag, the neck line bobbing about. From Katey's high perch she could easily see down it making out both of Jen's perky tits.

"Wait!" Katey thought. "Then where's my other top!?"

She glanced around the other girls and along the counter. Nothing there. She poked her head up a bit further to inspect the floor. No luck. But finally she spotted it. Most of the way up the wall on one side of the room a rusty vent had snatched it out of the air.

"Shit!" Katey cursed herself. "What the hell is it doing there! Did I even look when I threw that?"

She glanced back over at Jen who had now noticed Katey.

"I'm sorry!" Jen mouthed to her as she backed away toward the door.

Last edited by uzaho; 02-13-2013 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Added some details, fixed some grammar
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to uzaho for this post:
Old 02-14-2013, 07:30 AM   #2
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I must say I find it extremely rare to find a story on this site nowdays that pays such good attention to detail and does not follow the same song and dance as so many other stories produce. Also long installments and not noticing any grammatical or spelling mistake, makes it even better. I wish you the best in the future of writing this and look forward to the next installment.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:25 AM   #3
321tt
Distinguished Member

I cannot but agree with Jones. Very good job, nicely written, sensitive, sort of realistic, and still very exciting and arousing
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #4
uzaho

Thanks! I was worried I might be getting a little too wordy. I'm not sure if I can keep my posts consistently long, but for now we shall press on!

Part 2

Katey pleaded with her eyes but there wasn't much Jen could do without alerting the others to her presence.

"See you later," Jen said to the girls, but looking at Katey.

"Get fucked." An obscene finger was the only other acknowledgement of Jen's exit.

"ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod," repeated Katey under her breath.

Now Katey was REALLY trapped! She might have had trouble trusting Jen at first, but she was terrified to be alone with these other girls. Her legs trembled and she covered her pussy; she felt like the entire school was now somehow aware of her nakedness. She couldn't be seen like this!

"Well then get down!" she told herself.

Still standing on the toilet, she lowered herself down from the top of the stall and squatted on the seat until hidden from view. While holding her vagina, her free hand roamed across her body in some desperate attempt to find even a shred of clothing on her somewhere. Feeling nothing but soft bare skin, this only heightened Katey's anxiety. As her arm moved over her chest she found two very hard nipples poking out into the air. Katey barely noticed, turning her attention instead to the strangers only a few feet away.

The girls were clearly horrible people. Katey could hear what sounded like them lighting a cigarette which she confirmed by the acrid smell that followed. They never stopped talking, badmouthing other friends, spreading rumours, just being all around shitty teenagers.

Crazy thoughts started wandering through Katey's head. What would they do if they found her? They might beat her up. Maybe they'd just take pictures. Would they call their friends in to gawk? Or would they march her through the halls on some makeshift leash? Or maybe they would force her down to the floor and tease her body. Or worse...

Katey's pussy was warm again. The more embarrassing the scenario that she ran through her head, the warmer she got. She knew she didn't want any of that to happen to her, but the thought of it, the idea - of being caught and humiliated - thrilled her, causing her skin to tingle and cheeks to blush.

When she found her fingers had began idly tracing the inside of her labia she grew concerned.

"I like this. I really like this... Is there something wrong with me?"

It was then she started to question how long Jen had been gone. It felt like only seconds and hours all at once. She had to sneak into the janitor's room, but how long could that possibly take? Had she gotten stopped in the hall? Had she just left her there for good?

Katey's overactive imagination was interrupted by a "Hey, look!"

She gasped. Tucking her legs closer to her chest, while not removing her hand from between them, Katey closed her eyes and refused to believe that she had been spotted.

"Dumb-bitch forgot something."

"Mine!" Another girl shouted.

"Eve, you have tons of shoes. These aren't even that nice."

Jen apparently had left Katey's shoes behind. Katey was least concerned about her shoes though. She just didn't want them to look up.

"I don't care. I called them. That's that!"

"Seriously Eve, you're obsessed. Dozens of little Chinese children have died trying to satisfy your want for shoes!"

Two of the girls laughed. Katey guessed that Eve didn't find the comment funny.

"Well I want something too. Maybe she left something else behind!"

Katey's breath halted, her fingers finally stopping their movement between her legs. Were they going to search the stalls?

"Hey, what's that there?"

Katey closed her eyes.

"Something must be wrong with her. You think she was throwing her clothing around in here?"

She peaked through her eyelashes expecting the stall door to be open with three heads poking in. But the girls weren't at her stall. They had noticed her tube top. Katey's heart sank.

"It's pretty high up."

"Boost me!" exclaimed someone.

Katey began to bite her lip. That was the only piece of clothing she had left. She wanted to see what they were doing, or at least if they would be able to reach it. The ceiling was pretty high. She didn't want to expose herself though.

She stood up ever so slightly on her toilet seat. The top half of the washroom was now visible to her. She couldn't see the girls but she could see her tube top. The middle of it looked to be caught on some kind of hook. Maybe a broken nail or screw. Part of it was also being gently sucked against the wall by the vent.

An arm shot into view for a split second. And again. Katey ducked out of sight for fear of being spotted.

"GAWD. Not like that, like this."

As the sound of tearing fabric filled the room a few seconds later, all Katey could do was continue biting her lip.

"Yeah!" someone yelled.

She shook her head. This wasn't happening.

"That's no good. You only got half of it!"

"It ripped! Not my fault!"

"This looks like the top half."

"Good," Katey thought to herself bitterly. "Maybe I can still get the bottom half..." But the bottom was mostly just frilly fabric. She didn't know if it would serve much use as clothing, but at least it was something. Katey hoped that they would ignore the top half now that they had claimed a trophy.

"Hey Mandy.... piss on it!"

"HA! That'd be hilarious, but I already went."

"...don't look at me, I went before her!"

"Ugh. Fine. Then flush it or something. I don't want a ripped top."

Katey could hear someone enter the stall next to her followed by a light splash and the flush of a toilet.

The girls exchanged some quick jokes, congratulating themselves on how awesome they were, and soon left the washroom.

Katey slowly peaked over the top of the stall again. She was alone.

Looking down into the adjacent stall Katey had almost hoped to find her top floating in the toilet, having willed itself to not be flushed. But she wasn't that lucky. She looked over at the bottom half still attached to the wall and wondered how she could get it down. If Jen had in fact left her, she would need to gain every shred of modesty she could find in order to make her escape. She struggled to think of ideas. She didn't have a change of clothes in her locker. There was a lost-and-found but it was in the main office. She wasn't sure what else to do.

And there she was, standing on the toilet, looking out over the washroom as Mandy walked back in.

Katey dropped down as fast as she could, almost falling off of her perch. Was she seen?

"Hey, some bitch was hiding in here listening to us!" Mandy shouted to someone, leaving the washroom again.

Her heart racing, blood boiling, Katey waited for her impending doom. In any moment she was sure to be drug out of the stall by her feet, into the hallway and tossed into a classroom. She waited for an embarrassment so great that she could never walk into the school again. And she kept waiting. But nothing happened.

After a minute she was about to breathe a sigh of relief when she heard the door open again. She quickly held that breath and listened for any sign of who might be entering.

A loud knock on her stall door caused Katey to squeak in fear. She thought of saying "occupied" but didn't want to confirm her presence, even if the girls already knew. She just closed her eyes and squeezed her breasts again, pressing her stiff nipples into her chest.

This was it. She'd been discovered.

Last edited by uzaho; 02-14-2013 at 11:16 PM. Reason: grammar
The following user says Thank You to uzaho for this post:
Old 02-16-2013, 11:23 AM   #5
uzaho

I'm having a lot of fun with this. But I'm trying to keep the length up. (obligatory "That's what she said" )

Part 3

"Katey, it's Jen. Open up."

Katey's heart jumped. Her eyes snapped open in excitement. Stepping off the toilet, she swung open the door and lunged at her rescuer, throwing her arms and legs around Jen in a hug that brought them both tumbling to the floor.

"Jen I'm so glad you're here! I was afraid you weren't coming back! Those girls were horrible! One of them just saw me!" Katey's head was buried in Jen's bust, an experience made all the more comforting by that gray sweater. When Katey looked up she noticed Jen was blushing.

"You're a lot friendlier than I remember you..." Jen said with a coy smile.

Katey regained her composure enough to remember that she was still very much naked and now laying on top of another girl.

Swallowing a new lump of embarrassment as her face turned beat red, she picked herself up off of Jen. In her ascent she saw that Jen's skirt had bunched up around her waist and that her pink panties were now a paler fleshy color. It took a moment before she realized she wasn't looking at Jen's underwear.

"Where are your panties!" Katey exclaimed, almost forgetting to cover her own naked body. She observed Jen's neatly trimmed pubic hair above an otherwise smooth mound.

"I needed them for a distraction," Jen said adjusting her skirt sheepishly before standing.

"I was... wait a sec." Jen grabbed Katey by the arm and pulled her back into the stall. "This is probably safer. After last time," she said. Katey nodded, fully covering herself once more.

"So I was trying to sneak in to the janitor's closet but I could hear someone inside. I waited for a few minutes, but they weren't coming out. So I took off my panties placed them on a door handle of another room and banged on the janitor's door. I ducked around the corner and after a few seconds he came out, noticed my panties, and left to investigate! It was great! I was like a spy!"

Jen sounded proud of herself. Katey was only partially listening. The other part of her was thinking about Jen's naked mound beneath her skirt. It looked so much different than her own... fuller.

Using the hand covering her crotch, Katey absentmindedly rubbed her palm into where Jen's pubic hair would be as a finger casually passed her lips. She had managed to work herself up into quite a state crouching naked in that stall for so long. Even the briefest of displays by Jen was quickly stirring her insides again as she paired the sight of Jen's sex with the smell of her panties earlier.

"...then I dumped everything into a washing machine, squeezed in a bottle of detergent, turned it on and ran! I got back here pretty quick but I was waiting for those girls to leave."

"So they did leave? One of them saw me..."

"They took their time, but yeah. They talked in the hall for a bit, then left."

"Okay. So what's the plan now?" Katey asked. "I'm not any less naked," she said looking down at herself, "And I don't feel like hiding in here for the rest of the day!"

"Well what about your..." Jen looked over at the vent. "Oh."

"Yeah, they managed to tear my tube top in half."

"So where's the other half?" Jen asked.

"Down the toilet."

"Really? They flushed it?"

"They were going to just pee on it, but... yeah."

"I'm sorry Katey. We can probably still get the rest of it though." Jen was trying to be encouraging.

"But how?"

"Well I could try to hold you up on my shoulders," Jen thought aloud. "You're a bit smaller than me. Once you get up I bet I could hold you. Long enough for you to get it down anyhow."

"I guess..." Katey wasn't impressed by this plan and not only because Jen wasn't any larger than her, although she was better toned. Nothing else had gone right today. It seemed like this plan was only going to fail like everything else.

Jen opened the stall door and stood under the vent looking up. She then turned around so her back faced the wall.

"Here's the plan," she started. "You step into my hands and I'll lift you as high as I can. It looks like there's a bit of a ledge below the vent. If you can grab it you can use it climb onto my shoulders. Then the rest should be easy!"

Katey slowly walked out in front of Jen and looked up. It didn't seem very safe but she was getting used to following Jen's lead. Besides, a plan was better than no plan.

"Okay. But don't drop me." Katey walked forward. With one hand still covering her sex, she freed her small breasts and placed a hand on Jen's shoulder. Jen leaned forward with her hands clasped awaiting a foot, her eyes glancing between two pointing nipples.

"Quit looking." Katey huffed, placing her forearm back across her chest, her nipples just as hard as ever.

"Sorry, but it's sort of hard not to. You're standing right in front of me!"

Katey tried to step into Jen's hands but couldn't balance herself without the use of her arms. She reluctantly let go of her crotch this time and placed it on Jen's bare shoulder. Jen felt the wetness on Katey's hand but didn't say anything. She was clearly aroused but had either grown accustomed to it or was too distracted right now to notice.

Katey hopped a few times before bouncing up into Jen's arms. As she was adjusting her legs trying to balance herself on Jen's hands her pelvis was bumping against Jen's face. Katey gasped and bent at the waist to separate their contact after Jen's nose poked Katey's currently sensitive clit. This threw them off balance. Jen backed up into the wall to regain her footing, causing Katey to flatten against it and grind her pussy into Jen's face yet again. They rested there, Katey straining to hug the wall for support, Jen sniffing Katey's wetness both against her face and on her shoulder, before Jen heaved upward. Katey nearly missed her moment, but caught the ledge in time and pulled herself up onto Jen's shoulders.

Jen was right. While standing on her shoulders with a steadying hand on the ledge Katey was easily able to free the remains of her top from its rusty noose.

"I got it!" Katey yelled! She tossed the garment to the floor.

"Good," Jen replied, staring up into the nearly dripping slit between Katey's thighs. "Now come down."

Katey hadn't thought of this part. This could be trickier. She was no cheerleader.

She lifted one foot expecting to find a hovering hand for her to rest it on, but the juices Katey had unwittingly deposited on Jen's opposite shoulder caused her other foot to slip!

The ledge was of little help to her now; she could steady herself with it, but not hold herself up. As Katey began to fall her feet slipped inside the open neck of the sweater. Her legs slipping inside the fabric trapped her against her companion and Katey's naked body slid down Jen's bare torso at some speed. Her arms were flailing along the wall searching for something to grasp. Jen slapped her hands down on the back of Katey's legs as they appeared out the bottom of the sweater. As Katey's back met the neckline of the garment the sweater strained as it tried to support her weight before moving further up her back. Katey's arms swung around and behind Jen's neck. Katey felt hands sliding up the backs of her legs as Jen pulled her in, trying to slow the fall. Just after her butt popped out of the bottom of the sweater, Jen's hands squeezed in on the inside of her thighs, her fingers finding their resting place against Katey's crotch; on either side of her wet lips.

Neither of them moved. Jen held onto Katey and Katey onto Jen as they shared the same sweater. Their chests heaved to and fro from the sudden exertion and rush of adrenaline pushing their breasts into each other. With her butt pulled apart by two palms, fingers resting against the parted lips of her pussy, Katey's legs had moved outward, her knees squeezing the outside of Jen's legs while her arms were wrapped firmly behind Jen's head. Both of them panted into the other's neck trying to catch their breath.

Katey was the first to adjust herself and felt warmth shoot through her. Jen was pulling Katey's pelvis into her skirt, and between the silky fabric resting against her clit and Jen's fingers pressing up into her labia, Katey's every movement was a source of pleasure. With the position they were in and with all of the thoughts that had been racing through her mind the past hour, Katey's body was begging for stimulation.

The entire fall had been brief, only seconds really, but it and the moments after had been very intense. Katey unlocked her arms and slid them from around Jen's neck tucking them inside the sweater. Her elbows brushed past the outside of Jen's boobs as Katey planted a hand on each shoulder. Supporting herself, she pushed her head and chest off of Jen as far as the sweater would let her. Their faces were given only inches of space to look at one another.

"Hi," Jen whispered, blushing.

"...Thank you," Katey eventually muttered, "for catching me." She struggled to look Jen in the eye. Her freckled skin was flush from her face right down to her stomach.

Jen moved one of her hands - with a sharp audible gasp from Katey in response - and sliding it over Katey's butt placed it on the small of her back, allowing Katey to lower a leg down onto the tile. After another movement, and another gasp, Katey had both feet on the ground again with her hands resting just above Jen's chest. Jen then lifted the front of the sweater up behind Katey which allowed her to wriggle free.

They looked at each other briefly before Katey turned and took a few small steps away, quickly pushing down a hard nipple with one hand and trying to calm her red, wet, wanting pussy with the palm of the other. This was all so strange to her. Naked in a washroom embracing someone who she barely knew early that day. Katey couldn't lie to herself; she liked it. Her mind was overstimulated and her body incredibly horny. But it was still very weird.

Jen meanwhile chewed her bottom lip, running her tongue along the flesh between her teeth. Some of her fingers felt wet and she brought a hand up to her face to inspect them. The tips of two of her fingers glistened with Katey's juices in the bright washroom lighting. She dropped her hand, bit her lip harder, and looked down only to find a wet spot on the front of her skirt. Confused, she lifted its hem and inspected her own vagina with a free hand, wondering if she too was getting turned on. When she realized the spot was from Katey and that she was now rubbing her friend's juices into her own sex, she pulled her skirt down and put a hand to her mouth. With her fingers pressing against her face she unintentionally took in Katey's scent again.

Like before, neither of them moved. They just stood for a moment giving each other uncertain glances.

The creak of the washroom door broke their awkward silence and alerted them to the situation. Katey grabbed the tube top from the floor as Jen ran back into the stall. Katey was about to follow her in but detoured into the stall beside her at the last moment. Someone finding two girls in a stall together might bring questions she didn't want to answer.

Closing the stall door, Katey quickly opened the stretched and tattered loop of fabric in her hand.

"This might fit Jen better." As Katey thought this she saw Jen's hand appear from under the other stall holding her gray sweater.

Katey knelt down and stuck her own arm under the stall wall to pass the former tube top over to Jen before taking her sweater back.

"Hide from this, bitch!"

Only two words had time to run through Katey's head: "Oh no."
Old 02-17-2013, 09:37 AM   #6
Terminus

Great story so far! I can't wait to see where it goes!
Terminus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #7
uzaho

Not sure if I can keep the releases this frequent and this long. Would you guys prefer length or frequency?

Part 4

So close to the ground, Katey witnessed a torrential downpour of dirty water crash into the tile of Jen's stall and splash across into her own. Katey sprung up onto her toilet seat clutching her sweater, making sure to lift her legs into the air to avoid being splashed further (or for that matter, seen under the door). She was forced to listen to the desperate shrieks Jen was releasing over the crashing roar of the water. Katey looked up. A large yellow mop bucket was nearly done emptying its contents into her former hiding place. Katey's last second decision had spared her from getting soaked.

The downpour ended with a whimper - the final sloshing of water as it rippled and waved, smacked tile, porcelain and skin before all was silent.

The sound of the bucket hitting the floor was followed by the cackling laughs of three girls, screaming expletives and insults as they left.

Katey sat barely able to comprehend what had just happened. Water was racing underneath her as it searched for the drain in the middle of the room.

She began to untangle the sweater that Jen had passed back to her but noticed something was wrong; the neckline was torn in two places. When she fell through it a moment ago the neck must have stretched beyond its limit.

She quickly stuck her arms into the sleeves and pulled it over her head only to have the sweater fall off her shoulders and down to her stomach the moment she dropped her arms, leaving her exposed yet again. If she hadn't been sitting it surely would have fallen further. When it rains....

Katey held the neck of the sweater up to cover herself and exited her stall, her bare feet splashing about as she walked through the water on the floor. Her lab partner turned friend was not making a sound.

"Jen?" She tapped lightly on the door. "You okay?"

No answer.

Katey knelt down to look under the stall door. Jen appeared limp on the tile in front of the toilet.

"Jen? Jen, you're scaring me..."

She had to help Jen. Not wanting to get her sweater wet she stripped it off and tossed it across the room on to the counter.

She looked under the stall door for a second time. "Jen? I'm coming in, okay?"

Getting as low to the wet tile as she dared, she crawled forward into the stall trying to stay as dry as possible. Once inside, Katey got back up on to her knees and wiped grimy water off her forearms. Jen was laying on her side in the fetal position with her arms crossed over her chest.

After opening the stall door she tugged at Jen's arms and legs which finally got a response. With Katey's guidance, Jen stood and they exited the stall together walking toward the counter.

Katey looked Jen over. She was utterly drenched. Her shoes and socks were darkened by the water and now squished with every step she took. Her skirt was heavy from soaking in the water while on the floor. It had dropped in the back and now clung desperately to the crest of her ass to keep from falling. It had shifted almost entirely off of her hips to expose more midriff, stopping just above her mound. The V of her pelvis and her tuft of pubes were now on display. Her chest looked to be surprisingly dry but her hair was a disaster; a tangled mess, half of it soaked through from when it too laid against the tile. Katey could not find eyes beneath the matted hair. Her head was pointed down, defeated and pathetic.

Katey grabbed fistfuls of paper towel and started to wipe down Jen, her arms still crossed over her chest. She brushed her hair from her face and tried to pat dry the worst of it, but the paper towel was less than suitable. She moved down to her neck and shoulders, followed by her back, moving quickly in an attempt to restore Jen's former cheerfulness, and perhaps her dignity.

As Katey walked around to face her again she found Jen's arms stretched open holding what appeared to be a mostly dry tube top. She had tried to protect it during the aqueous assault she had just endured.

Jen refused to look up at Katey. She was staring at the ground.

Katey tentatively removed the top from Jen's hands and placed it on the counter. Jen's arms slumped down to her sides, her unsupported breasts bouncing and shoulders drooping as she sighed.

Stepping in front of her, Katey grabbed Jen by each of her arms and stood there wanting and waiting for Jen to look up at her. "Hey," she started.

Jen's eyes opened and looked around aimlessly as she raised her head before finding Katey's gaze.

"It'll be okay Jen. I promise." Katey smiled at Jen, reciprocating the kind words she had been told earlier.

Jen's lips trembled and her eyes teared up as she threw her arms around Katey squeezing her in a tight hug as her skirt finally slipped off her butt and down to the floor.

There the two girls stood, completely wet and completely naked in a cold washroom but a warm embrace.

The embrace immediately reminded Katey of the far more (unintentionally) sexual one they had shared a few minutes earlier. This one wasn't as pleasurable but it was somehow just as intimate, their bodies needing one another. Katey's heart began racing again as she thought of the breasts that were pressed against hers and the fur that was tickling her mound. But the soft naked skin of her friend also made her feel free from the dangers of the world.

Katey moved a hand down to the small of Jen's back and another upward to the base of her neck to pull her in tighter. Jen lightly sobbed a few times, but tried to compose herself quickly. Their embrace moved from a loving comfort to something more gratifying. Their hands roamed slowly across each others naked skin; innocent exploration to be sure but more than comforting. Their bodies were melting together; each inch of their skin gradually yielded, both of them seeking comfort in their contact. Fingers brushed between shoulder blades, up into their hair, and ran down each others sides. Katey never knew she could feel so safe with another girl, so good. Their embrace was heartfelt and earnest. Katey didn't know what this was. She couldn't explain it, but was beginning to think that she didn't need to.

With a sniffle, Jen was the first to pull away.

"I'm trying so hard to..... This is all my fault." She brushed a tear from her cheek and gave an appreciative look to Katey.

"No, no. I'm so sorry Jen. That was a horrible thing for them to do, but they were trying to get me... Are you okay?"

"Yeah, but I should be saying sorry. This whole mess is... you're not... I mean, I like you and... just wanted you... to like me," Jen stammered out behind a timid smile.

Katey took a shy step away, breaking the physical security that their naked bodies had formed, leaving them both feeling exposed yet again. She squeezed her hands between her legs, blushing yet again. She noticed her step had made a small splash, and looked down. They were still standing in almost an inch of water. "Why isn't this draining?" She said aloud.

Jen partially covered herself, embarrassed by what she had admitted and disappointed that the topic changed so quickly.

Katey spotted a small drain in the middle of the floor that was not doing it's job. The floor had a very gradual slope toward the drain causing the water to pool more in the middle of the floor, but most of the washroom tile was still covered in some amount of water.

"We can't stay," Katey said. "Class is going to end and someone will have to clean this up. Someone will find us! ....wait, what time is it?!"

"Umm... maybe... err... we probably have ten or twenty minutes 'til the end of the period." Jen said stepping out of the skirt now collecting water again on the floor. "Where are we going?"

"I dunno. But we have to leave."

"Wellllll... we should probably move our clothes to the dryer," Jen pondered, lifting her breasts with her arm. "So we could head toward the gym." Jen wasn't sure of herself at the moment. The gym didn't provide a lot of hiding spaces, especially considering how well used it was.

"Okay. But... let's try to hurry," Katey said, not wanting to pressure Jen too much after her somewhat traumatic experience.

From the middle of the room, Jen was looking at herself in the mirror covering her breasts with one arm while trying to straighten her hair with the other. Katey knelt down and picked up Jen's skirt to wring as much water out of it as she could. She did this while kneeling directly in front of Jen, and although her mind was now trying to focus on their escape her eyes continued to fixate themselves on Jen's body, taking in as much as she could in the little time she had.

Jen was definitely more feminine - curvier - than Katey was and Katey took note. Jen didn't have a tiny waist but was very thin and with her hips and C cup breasts she definitely managed an hourglass figure. Despite her butt being one of her best assets, overall she just wasn't nearly as womanly. She would never want to give up her freckles for a tan, despite how young they made her look, but Jen's body was becoming the source of much envy.

Jen had very subtle abs; her stomach was flat and her core strong with a distinct V shape leading down to her sex. The only thing that broke up the downward lines and flat surface was a low tan from a pair of skimpy bikini bottoms. One look and anyone could tell she was definitely athletic. Perhaps a runner. A short landing strip of hair sat between her tan line and her slit, but she otherwise looked completely smooth. Perhaps waxed. Most notably, and what Katey had the perfect view of given her angle (and now that the skirt wasn't in the way) was Jen's perfectly triangular thigh gap. Jen's two rounded outer lips were completely exposed to the air with her hood and clit barely visible between the closed lips. Her legs never quite touching as you moved away from her mound, it was as if she held a tiny, invisible martini glass between her thighs. It was almost mesmerizing. Katey had never seen another girl's vagina before, let alone up close or one that was so beautiful. She certainly took longer than she should have to squeeze Jen's skirt dry.

Katey took one last long look before leaning back and motioning for Jen to step into the skirt. When Jen was lifting a leg Katey saw a flash of pink as her pussy lips parted ever so slightly. Katey sucked one of her lips into her mouth, subconsciously wanting it to be from a different pair of lips...

Katey lifted Jen's skirt as she stood. It passed easily over Jen's hips. Too easily. Perhaps it was Katey's excessive pulling and wringing on the fabric, but the waist of the skirt seemed larger now. It sat lower than normal, dipping below Jen's tan line.

With Jen's private's covered by a drier skirt she gave Katey a weak smile.

"Thanks," Jen whispered.

Katey almost thanked Jen in return. But before she could open her lips she noticed her pussy was warming itself again. She turned away from Jen, worried that she would somehow figure it out. She moved to the counter and grabbed her sweater. Her back to Jen, she pulled it on carefully trying to find a position it would sit on her shoulders. But the garment was in poor shape with its broken neck.

Pulling the sweater forward lifted part of the back on to Jen's shoulders and offered some support but exposed all of her backside and the neck drooped well below her breasts. If she stuck her elbows out to the side the neck wasn't able to pass over her arms, but that would quickly become a nuisance as well as tiring and left her crotch and ass completely exposed. She determined that her best option was to give up on her shoulders and let it slide down her arms holding up the front with one hand. The garment itself was in a more precarious position, but at least this way her chest was completely covered with the use of one hand even though her shoulders, upper arms, and half of her back was bare. She couldn't simultaneously stretch the bottom down to cover her crotch, and the bottom of her pale, ample bum still hung below the hem line. It was better than nothing.

Katey turned around to see Jen bent over, struggling to take off her wet runners and socks.

"These are soaked," she grimaced. "Really uncomfortable."

"You're still soaked. Here, let me help," Katey replied grabbing more paper towel with her free hand, kneeling behind Jen this time.

Katey started rubbing up and down Jen's legs to dry them. Her calves were slender. Her thighs toned.

Jen was bent forward at the waist which caused her skirt to rise in the back. Katey's position once again gave her a fantastic view of Jen's thigh martini, now accentuated by the dark damp red of the skirt on the other side of it. It was different this time though. Her butt wasn't very large and was still mostly covered by the skirt, but leaning forward so far her pussy was pointed back at Katey. She was staring directly at the full length of Jen's slit.

It didn't take long to dry Jen's legs, even as Jen was moving them to remove her shoes. Katey got impulsive. Her heart skipped as she took this opportunity to dry higher.

Sliding up the back of Jen's right leg she ran up and over her right cheek, under her skirt. She slowly rubbed once around the whole of her right ass cheek before pausing, squeezing it lightly beneath her fingers, then sliding underneath the skirt to do the other side.

"Are you having fun?"

Startled, Katey lost her balance and fell backward, only incidentally removing her hand from under Jen's skirt. She regained her balance by resting on her hands, her arms stretched out behind her. This put Katey in a weird crab-walk pose. She had to lift her pelvis to keep her drooping sweater from contacting the wet floor.

Their eyes met between Jen's legs. She was peeking back at Katey upside down with a strange look that Katey didn't fully comprehend. It was a "hand in the cookie jar" moment, but Katey couldn't tell if Jen was upset. So Katey tried to pretend as if nothing happened, and in doing so didn't notice Jen's curious glances between Katey's own parted legs.

Katey stood, darted over to the counter and passed the now barefoot Jen more paper towel.

"It's okay," Jen said, righting herself. Katey didn't look at Jen, and wasn't sure where or how Jen was directing that comment. She just stood nervously with an arm stuck out at Jen holding paper towel. After a few awkward seconds Jen took it and patted down her stomach and chest.

Katey looked around for another distraction to give her heart and butterflies time to slow themselves. She spotted the tube top still on the counter.

"Here..." said Katey, offering it to Jen.

"Thanks. But I'm not sure what I can... oh, wait!"

Jen snatched the top from Katey and, turning around, started fiddling with her hair. After some twists, loops, and adjustments, Jen turned around to reveal her very stylish headband.

"Looks great," Katey said with a smile. "But what about..." Katey glanced down, as innocently as she could muster, at Jen's hand-bra breasts.

"The tube top wasn't going to hold these, so at least now I can tell where I'm going! Besides, I don't plan on letting anyone see me like this. Even if I had my clothes. I look a mess."

"You don't look so bad..." Katey said almost under her breath. Almost. Jen grinned.

"You ready?" asked Jen.

Katey exhaled. "No... yes."

"Okay then. Let's do this."
The following user says Thank You to uzaho for this post:
Old 02-18-2013, 03:23 PM   #8
cryfly

This is the most awesome story ever!

Like: (semi-)public, masturbation, bit messy, control, risk, ice, pictures/photo's

Dislike/limits: overly public, ilegal, friends/family, scat, permanent

My sex map!
cryfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #9
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

To answer your question that all depends on what purpose you're writing your story for. If you're writing this story for yourself I would focus on longer chapters with more time between them. If you're writing this to get views, comments, and be recognized, I would suggest making shorter entries with less time in between them. Also it's important to analyze your audience, personally I prefer longer chapters, that's just who I am and that's also how I write myself. So for me personally, I would say go with long chapters, but I'm just one guy. Either way, I still enjoy your style of writing, tremendous detail, flushing out the characters without blatantly stating "this is who they are." You're not afraid to take things slow, it's a different story that I've never seen before, and you're not rushing into hardcore hot n' heavy sexual stuff which is something you don't see very often. I continue to wish you the best as you continue this story.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:27 AM   #10
uzaho

Thank you for that feedback. I really do appreciate it. I guess I'm writing this more for me (than for fame/page views/whatever) but I want other people to enjoy it with me. I'll just try to write my chapters as logically as possible and keep writing until I find a good stopping point. I seem to be averaging over 2000 words per post though, so length is definitely not an issue!

Part 5

The two girls walked over to the door of the washroom. Katey's heart tried to leap out of her chest with every beat. She was about to run through the school with another mostly naked girl. Getting their clothes back while not being seen seemed simple in concept. But just like their clothing, the options available to them lately had been dwindling.

Katey creaked open the door and poked her head out. The hallway was empty. She closed the door.

"It's clear, but... should we run?" Katey asked Jen, unsure of herself.

"Okay. Just be quiet."

Katey took a few more deep breaths. She placed a hand over her pussy to shield it from the unknowns of the hallway. But the warmth and wetness she again felt only alerted her to her state of arousal. Once more she felt conflicted; Was it her own exposure or Jen's that was causing her heart to race so quickly?

She pushed the door open and was two steps into the hall when she stopped herself and jumped back to hold the door open for Jen.

Jen bolted out and started to jog down the hallway, filling the stillness of the corridors with the pitter-patter of wet feet. Katey let go of the door and sprung after her but forgot the terrible state her top was in when she threw both of her hands down to cover her tingling pussy. Her sweater instantly dropped down her body and covered her legs, making short work of tripping her. Falling, she managed to pull an arm out of a sleeve just fast enough to minimize her impact but she hit the floor with a thump. It was thankfully just loud enough for Jen hear. She turned and jogged back to help up Katey.

"Careful!" Jen whispered, her breasts swaying and bouncing as she pulled up on her friend's arms.

Katey stood with Jen's help. Her heart was palpitating with anxiety and adrenaline. Her hands shook as she stepped out of the sweater bunched around her legs. Jen was already taking off down the hallway again. To save time, Katey held the sweater up against her chest and ran after her friend.

Jen had pulled away quite easily. Katey wanted to yell out after her but was terrified to make a sound. One word and she was sure every classroom door would open in unison and students would race out into the hall to see her. She just closed her eyes and ran as quietly as she could while her wet feet slapped ugly vinyl tiles. She briefly wished she had pillows strapped to her feet.

The air rushing over Katey's face, arms, shoulders, hips and thighs as she ran was exhilarating. It felt freeing but was another reminder of how helplessly exposed she was.

She looked up after turning a corner and slowed her pace. Her eyes searched for Jen down the hall. She couldn't see her. Was she that far behind?

Katey stopped. She was standing in the middle of a corridor clutching a mangled gray sweater against the chest of her otherwise completely nude form. Her eyes darted back and forth briefly before she slammed them shut, as if losing her sight would make her invisible. She crossed her feet. Both her face and her pussy flushed red with heat, butterflies and palpitations out of control. She was naked and alone, literally, and surrounded by dozens of classrooms of students.

"jen..." she barely squeaked, her voice breaking.

She dropped a hand down to cover her inflamed crotch. Her hand didn't stop when it touched her lips. She began rubbing herself, making long vertical strokes down her slit as if trying to soothe a bruise. She wasn't consciously doing it. She wasn't controlling it. Her hand moved of its own accord. And it felt incredible. As if a stranger was exploring her mound.

"Not now," she thought to herself. "Not here." But her body didn't care.

In the background Katey could hear the faintest murmurings about sines and cosines. Or she would have if the blood rushing through her ears hadn't been pounding so deafeningly.

Katey's juices had escaped her almost instantly. A very wet finger parted her lips and made contact with her clit. Her entire body shivered. Her knees wobbled. Her head tilted back. Her mouth opened.

Katey clamped a hand over her mouth, dropping her sweater, and released a short moan. Her feet uncrossed themselves as they lost their footing and found a new wider stance which was welcomed by her pulsating sex.

A perverted mind controlled Katey's body now. It was primal and unwavering. It invaded her consciousness and suppressed Katey's fear. It replaced her thoughts of fleeing with images of Jen's gorgeous, voluptuous pussy lips and round, perky breasts. She imagined Jen's hands exploring her body as she yielded to every advance, offering every inch of her pale flesh. The smell of Jen's sex filled her nostrils and tantalized her taste buds.

She had never been so intimate with anyone, either physically or emotionally, as she and Jen had and in such a short time. Maybe she didn't have to feel so alone anymore as long as she felt... this.

Katey's menacing hand was moving with speed now that her thighs had opened. Her index and ring finger rubbed and squeezed in on the outside of her labia while her middle fingers parted them, darting up and down inside their length. With every flick of her clit Katey gasped. Her fingers purposefully flicked upwards, hitting her clit in dramatic fashion each time. These impacts became repetitive and the audible gasps they caused brought Katey to involuntarily pant with pleasure.

Her mouth needing air, the hand covering it moved down, brushing over of her neck and onto her chest. It aimlessly rubbed one of her nipples before she forced it to grab the breast it was attached to, hoping to prevent it too from losing control.

Panting so fast left Katey breathless in moments. Her entire existence was now focused around her clit. Her middle finger firmly planted against it her digits twitched furiously, her hand gyrating, seeking greater and greater stimulation. Her knees were losing their strength. Her tongue danced within her open mouth. She let out another moan, louder this time, lost within her arousal. Her body had been begging for this for over an hour now, and she was finally succumbing. She felt fresh juices run down her thigh. She felt a hand slap her ass.

Katey's eyes practically popped out of their sockets. She ripped her hand away from of her vagina sending even more wetness down her leg. She tried to yell but stopped herself with a soaking hand, coating her face and mouth so suddenly she could taste herself.

Standing next to her was a very incredulous, smiling Jen. She was clearly anxious but had a devious look in her eye.

"Shhh..." Jen warned, a finger to her lips. She then pointed across the hall. Katey, shaking and terrified, turned to look.

Through the window of a door she saw a teacher writing on a whiteboard, turning back and forth from the board to the class. She had been standing there panting, moaning, and masturbating directly outside of a classroom! In plain sight of a teacher!

Blood and emotion drained away from her face as she was taken by the shock, leaving only her freckles behind. She started to feel lightheaded and stumbled backward before Jen grabbed her and leaned her up against a wall.

Jen was still smiling. "He didn't see. You okay?" she whispered with a chuckle. Katey meekly nodded, her lips pursed.

"You made a wrong turn. We can't go this way," Jen nodded down the hall. "It takes us past the office." She looked up and down Katey's quivering body. Jen bit her lip and shook her head. "I don't know what's happened to you, but we can't stay to find out." She leaned forward and gave Katey a friendly kiss on the cheek, pausing as she smelled Katey's sex - intentionally for once. "Come on."

As Jen pulled her off of the wall, Katey only then noticed that Jen was wearing her sweater.

"My sweater..." Katey mumbled.

"Didn't look like you were using it," Jen teased, shrugging. "Besides, I think it looks better on me. You look much better in that birthday suit!" She stepped behind Katey and placing her hands on both of Katey's cheeks pushed her in the right direction. Katey didn't recognize Jen's flirting. Instead she wanted to protest but was too ashamed and embarrassed to speak. Her hand had found its way to her pussy again, the lips beneath her fingers begging for her to continue. For once her hand did not respond. It only hid her wet, tingling shame.

Katey was beside herself. She felt as if she shouldn't be thinking these thoughts. Normal girls didn't think like this, did they? Although she rarely felt normal. And with Jen discovering her in the midst of her shame she was mortified. She wanted to say something, apologize, or try to explain herself but only managed to retreat into herself. She felt woozy. But between the gentle kiss, the smack on her backside, and the perpetual pleasure factory between her legs, colour was quick to come back to Katey's face, her warm blood rushing out to her extremities.

Uneasy and now with nothing to wear or hide behind, Katey slowly walked down the hall in front of Jen.

"Hurry up," Jen demanded. Katey followed the order obediently and worked up to a jog, this time in the right direction. Jen followed closely behind.

She tried to compose herself. She had no clue why she had just done all that. It was impulsive and uncharacteristic of her. Yes, she had been enjoying herself - thoroughly in fact - but to just stand there in the hall like an idiot waiting for someone to discover her while so desperately wanting to flee... she couldn't wrap her head around it. Maybe she had wanted to get caught. Maybe she was having a stroke or something.

Katey wondered how long Jen had been standing there. How long she had watched her. She thought of Jen's lips against her cheek and hands against her ass. She thought of the tightness and firmness of Jen's smaller ass. She thought of Jen's fingers when they were pressing up into her against the wall. She thought of their breasts pressed together, her nipples rubbing over Jen's from their heavy breathing. She thought so many thoughts, including why her brain couldn't stop thinking them. She also thought she knew where she was going until she turned around a bend in the hall and felt Jen's hands grab her arm, pulling her back behind the corner.

Katey squeaked out a noise of disapproval. She was confused, readjusting her arms and hands to cover herself after Jen had yanked them away from her body.

Jen just pointed past the corner in response. So Katey peeked around it. A class was being let out early and students were slowly spilling out into the hallway. She would have run into that entire class while completely naked!

"Oh...." was all Katey could mutter. This was the safest route that would get them to the gym. And unless Katey were to somehow succeed in her blind invisibility trick, she couldn't make it down that hallway unseen.

"Come on. There's still study hall."

They ran back towards where they came until they found a sign marked "Study Room" only a few doors down. Jen opened the door and Katey recklessly pounced through the entryway desperate for shelter. Jen quickly closed the door behind them.

The study hall was dark except for the light coming in from small windows in the doors at either end. Study hall was literally a former hallway, an underused side corridor that had been converted into a study room years ago. It was an awkward room, long and thin with bad carpeting. A wall mounted countertop ran down either side of the room with dividers marking separate work cubbies. Chairs were scarce but present. This study "hall" was never really used. The library was a better place to study in. It was a strange idea that none of the students had taken to. Most forgot it even existed. But at this moment it provided a possible escape, giving the girls access to an adjacent hallway that would get them past the office and bypass the class that had ended early.

Katey thanked the darkness for finally obscuring her body. Jen was about to reach for the light switch when they watched the door open at the other end of the hall.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:36 AM   #11
Tadario

Hi Uzaho,

Great story, plot, environment that you managed to create.
I can't wait until you continue this story, as I want to what happens to them and the "mean" girls
Tadario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:19 PM   #12
uzaho

Part 6

Jen grabbed Katey by the arm, standing like a deer in the headlights, and pulled her down to the floor under one of the counters.

Two people entered, but strangely made no attempt to turn on the lights as the door closed behind them. Katey's eyes were still adjusting to the dimly lit room. From her low vantage point between the scattered chairs it appeared the two people were facing each other. The tight, light pink pants that one of them was wearing implied they were a girl, which suggested the other was likely a boy.

The girl walked backward, pulling her partner further into the room. They were about halfway when she stopped. He leaned in with only slight hesitation and they began their "private" make-out session. Jen sighed in relief and looked back at Katey who was curled up, naked, and mortified. It was bad enough that she was again trapped in a room with other people, but without the privacy of the stalls and with one of those people being a boy it was all much worse.

Jen had dropped her grip on Katey's sweater when they had dove under the counter and it now sat at her elbows and below her breasts. She pulled up on it briefly but decided to ignore it knowing that she wouldn't be able to hold it over the next few minutes.

Jen tried to grab Katey's attention, placing a finger on Katey's lips as she moved towards her.

"We can pass them." Jen whispered into Katey's ear.

Katey tried to calm herself. They had a path under the entire length of counter to get them to the other end of the room. They would be passing extremely close to this couple. It was dark and they were distracted, but it wouldn't take much for them to look under their shallow cover if they found a reason to and there weren't nearly enough chairs to offer any real concealment. But it didn't really matter. With Jen breathing into her ear Katey would've done almost anything she asked.

With a long quiet exhale Katey nodded, her arms tightly crossed over her chest.

Jen leaned forward onto her hands and knees. Her boobs hung freely with the sweater bunched up above her waist, being pulled up only slightly by her arms as she started crawling. Katey followed Jen's lead as they gingerly slid past chair legs. She was glad that she was behind Jen. It may have been dark, but their eyes were adjusting to it and she didn't want to be pointing her wet sex in Jen's face. She much preferred peeking under Jen's skirt.

Cautiously, not wanting to alert the lovebirds, the two girls made every effort in their advance to minimize any sound they were forced to make. The room was dead silent besides those smacking lips and heavy breathing.

A small chair was pushed in all the way under one cubby. The chair's four legs had an awkward shape to them, but the chair was too close to the wall to allow Jen to pass in front of it. She didn't want to risk moving the chair, so she dropped to her stomach and wiggled her way forward. After she managed to get halfway under it she stretched her arms out in front of her and dug her nails into the carpet. She pulled herself forward, her body in full contact along the floor, dragging her nipples and ample breasts over the rough carpet. Unfortunately her skirt had different ideas. Her wiggling had already caused the damp material to move down her hips. With the weight of her legs pressing the skirt into the carpet it caused Jen to pull herself out of them. In one clean movement it was now down to her ankles.

Katey's jaw dropped, laughing to herself just a bit, as her friend suffered a new wardrobe malfunction. She didn't have much sympathy given that Jen had stolen her sweater. If anything, this was karma.

Jen looked back at her bare behind as she lay on the floor and thought about trying to reach back to pull it up. She decided to finish crawling to the other end of the room first where she could afford to make more noise with less fear of being caught. If the damp skirt was willing to stay around her ankles that would be good enough for now. Katey could still grab them if they fell off completely.

Katey had little difficulty dragging herself under the chair, although the feel of carpet was none too pleasant. As she did she looked up to see the boy and girl heavily into their make out session. He wasn't doing much with his hands, merely resting them on the hips of what Katey now noticed were pink tights. This girl was wearing them as form-fitting, curve hugging, pants. The girl meanwhile was running one hand up his side and over his back while the other hand rested on the front of his pants. Except that it wasn't exactly resting.

After a few more chairs Jen and Katey were almost directly behind them. Jen looked up to her left and took a moment to observe the two large round ass cheeks wanting to burst out of the thin tights, the girl's t-shirt not nearly long enough to cover her. Jen leaned down on her left shoulder to look behind at Katey, raising her eyebrows in approval. This brought Jen's body lower to the floor while her ass remained in the air, giving Katey a great view of everything even in the dark and one that she found far more interesting.

It was in that moment that the girl pushed away from the boy and leaned up against the counter, the middle of her ass perched on its edge. However she also moved her feet back, her right foot standing on the drooping fabric of that cursed gray sweater.

Jen nearly gasped. She tugged very gently on her trapped arm to no avail. The heel of this girl's sneaker trapped the bunched up fabric against the carpet and kept Jen pinned to the ground. If Jen struggled she would give them away.

"Show me," the girl commanded.

Katey and Jen watched as the boy undid the button of his jeans and guided his zipper downward. He opened the front of his pants to reveal a pair of pink cotton panties!

Katey immediately noted that his penis was barely contained by the tight crotch of the underpants. She hadn't seen one up close before, and although she had other things on her mind - including Jen's elevated mound - she also hoped she could see his. Katey also guessed that this girl was probably wearing those panties earlier. Or maybe she just wished it. Her tights certainly gave no hint of a panty line, although it was also dark.

"This is embarrassing," the boy said. Katey almost scoffed. Her half naked compatriot and her completely naked self would very much have liked to disagree. He clearly didn't know the meaning of the word.

"Mmm, I like it," the girl replied, beckoning him forward with a finger.

The boy leaned in placing both his hands on the counter and continued kissing the girl. Katey was not impressed by the lack of use of his hands. The girl on the other hand went back to roaming his body, leaving his panty-clad penis alone for now. She clearly wanted him to explore her though; her legs were spread wide with such a thin material covering half of her body.

Katey noticed Jen looking back at her mouthing the word "help".

She wasn't sure what to do. She thought that maybe they could wait until she moved again, although she looked to be getting pretty comfortable against the counter and this boy wasn't very aggressive in his advances. They were also racing against the clock as the bell could ring at any time. She half-contemplated screaming "Fire!!" or "Rape!" or something else equally absurd hoping they would just run off, but that would be less of a plan than it would be an act of desperation.

Katey closed in behind Jen, leaning her naked body over Jen's butt to better inspect her friend's predicament while staying as concealed as possible beneath the counter. Maybe Jen could just slip out of the sweater? There wasn't any room to move her arm though, and she wasn't about to leave her favorite sweater behind, regardless of its condition. Jen was lucky the girl hadn't stepped on her arm or hand. It was then Katey got a stupid idea.

She moved off of Jen's back. Straddling one of her legs, she sat down on one of Jen's calves who was still on her knees. This put her directly in front of not only Jen's raised backside and protruding sex but directly behind the kissing couple.

She slowly reached her hand out. Jen shook her head and mouthed "no" as Katey's hand got closer. She grabbed the outside of the girl's thigh just below where the boy's fingers were wrapped under the counter and gently rubbed the leg up and down. No obvious reaction from the girl, but she clearly wasn't questioning this hand on her body. Katey was now thankful this boy was so inactive.

Katey looked down at Jen's arm but the shoe hadn't moved.

Despite the lack of results Katey was now confident in her plan and reached around to rub the front of the girl's thigh. The girl gave a short giggle, still locking lips with her boy toy, and moved her leg to widen her stance. Katey looked down again. She moved the wrong leg.

Katey removed her hand and surveyed the situation. The girl had just moved her legs farther apart. That had to be a sign, some sort of guidance.

Tentatively she reached a hand out towards the inside of this girl's thigh. She tried to position it in a way the boy's hand could have approached her. Swallowing her fear, she began rubbing this stranger's inner thigh. The girl released a low encouraging moan as she ran a hand up to the boy's neck. Katey kept glancing between her own hand and the girl's shoe, wanting the actions of the one to will the movement of other.

The girl now placed a hand against the boy's bulging panties, grabbing at his dick through the fabric. Katey could barely see, her view cut off by the bottom of the girl's crotch, but she didn't like this. She knew what this girl wanted. This would be farther than she had "gone" with anyone before, boy or girl. It was made all the more surreal being that it was with a stranger who didn't know she was there, next to her friend who she would much rather be exploring. Katey was getting butterflies again. But if it meant freeing Jen then she was willing to try.

Carefully, she moved her hand upward near the crotch of the tights, resting for a moment on the highest part of her thigh before sliding over and pressing the thin tights into the girl's pussy. Katey's fingers were instantly met with a warm wetness through the thin fabric that for once was not her own. Her heart skipped and her hand stopped as the gravity of this situation hit her, but she pressed on to avoid suspicion.

Her face flush, Katey gently pushed the wet, pink fabric into the folds of this girl. She was afraid her small fingers wouldn't feel like her boyfriend's. She had three of her fingers against the girl pushing up between her labia. The motion was very mechanical at first, just back and forth directly under her vagina. But after a pleasant moan from the girl and a slight rotation from the heel of her shoe Katey knew her plan was working. Her determination beat down her uncertainty as she placed her other hand on Jen's bare ass - for balance of course - and committed herself. For Jen's freedom.

Katey transitioned her movements into longer more fluid ones, applying pressure while wrapping her fingers forward and upward to approach the girl's clit. The girl's pelvis occasionally twitched grinding her ass against the edge of the counter as Katey's movements quickened. Her mound was pillowy and inflamed, her lips opening naturally, begging for contact. Touching this girl was thrilling and mysterious. Katey couldn't see much and despite how thin the material was there was still a barrier between her and her target, and this intrigued her. Between her curiosity and the confidence her anonymity offered her she was quickly starting to enjoy this, pressing up into the soft folds beneath those wet, stretchy tights.

Katey looked over to survey the shoe but found a strange look on what little of Jen's face she could see. Katey was sweating and confused before realizing that she was gently humping the back of Jen's calf! Her pelvis rolled under her to match the motion of her occupied hand, pussy lips gliding along smearing Jen's leg in her juices. She looked over at Jen's arched back and her elevated privates. She could see Jen was grabbing her own vagina from underneath her with one hand - at the very least to cover it - with her other hand still incapacitated. Katey was as embarrassed as ever but she only managed to slow down her pelvic thrusts, unable to stop herself completely. Staring at Jen in the darkness, holding her ass, knowing that Jen's skin was against her pussy, all the while her hand rubbing the concealed vagina of another girl, her own level of arousal was far to great to want to stop, despite how awkward it was. She wanted to tell herself that she had lost control again to save face but she knew this wasn't true.

But in a magical moment, the girl moaned and lifted her foot! Jen was free! Katey peered through the darkness to see part of Jen's elated face only to feel two thighs clamp themselves around her hand.

While Jen's arm was free, Katey's hand was now trapped and in an area far more sensitive to movement than the sole of a shoe.

Jen started to move out from under Katey. Katey lifted herself to help, moving the hand on Jen's ass over to her vagina in an attempt to keep any more of her juices from dripping onto Jen or the skirt that was now passing between her legs. But subconsciously it was to apply more pressure to her clit now that she no longer had Jen's leg between her's.

With her mobility restored, Jen scurried down the length of the counter, taking no time to complete the other half of her journey. Katey watched as Jen sat at the end struggling to adjust the little clothing she had.

Turning to her new predicament, Katey was now lost. Her plan had backfired. This girl hadn't noticed that the hand between her thighs did not belong to her boyfriend, but surely if Katey yanked it back through her legs she would realize this very quickly. Instead she just wiggled her fingers - on both of her hands - providing as much stimulation as she could, afraid to disappoint the girl.

"What are you DOING in here!?!" The girl bounced off the counter frightened by the booming voice and increase in illumination. Katey's hand popped out of the lubricated thighs without notice. Jen stood in the open doorway, one hand around the base of her neck feigning shock and disdain while actually using it to support the torn sweater.

Katey's hand again in her possession, she watched as the boy turned his back to the door and the girl try to shove the penis in her hand back into the boy's small panties. He grimaced in pain as his clearly hard cock was contorted back and forth fruitlessly by this girl until she ran away in fear. The boy ran after her, penis bouncing.

"Well I NEVER! Of ALL the things..." Jen was doing some sort of self-righteous old lady impression. Katey giggled at Jen as the young couple ran out of the room, refusing to look at who had caught them.

Jen took her hand off the door letting it close, She turned on the light as Katey crawled out from under the counter.

"That was great!" Katey was directing her comment at Jen's performance, but later realized it could be taken differently. She brushed herself off, only barely trying to cover herself, then absentmindedly smelled both sets of her damp fingers comparing fragrances.

"It smell any good?" Jen teased, a hint of jealousy lingering on her tongue.

Katey wiped her hands against her hips. "I think you smell better."

She stopped. She looked up. Did she say that? Out loud?

Jen was now staring at her feet, rubbing her toes together into the carpeting trying to hide her blushing smile. She was simultaneously embarrassed and flattered.

"Uuuhh... I- umm..." Katey held her arms tightly across her body, her nipples poking into her forearms. She didn't even bother shielding her wet crotch now as every time she touched it she only seemed to make things worse.

"Thanks!" Jen replied looking up. She tried to sound confident and playful, but was taken off guard and could not stop blushing. She could only look Katey in the eye for fractions of a second before looking away.

"Yeah. We... umm... we should... go." Katey stammered. Inside she was punching herself, writing a book in her mind called, "Things You Can't Say to Classmates."

Jen opened the door behind her and made a swooping gesture.

"After you!"

As Katey approached the door Jen opened her mouth and moved her hand toward Katey. Katey paused for a moment but Jen rescinded her advance, dropping her hand down to push her skirt between her legs. Jen smiled an awkward toothy smile, her face only getting redder, as Katey sheepishly moved past her.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:46 AM   #13
uzaho

It's really frustrating when you're not sure where you should take a story...

Part 7

Entering the hallway put Katey's nerves on edge again. The hall was empty but it wasn't quiet. In the distance around a corner they could hear some students talking. Katey backed up in trepidation causing Jen to walk into her ass and grab at her bare waist. Katey hopped away nervously, then hearing the voices again cuddled up beside Jen in the archway of the door. Jen smiled an apology and Katey shook her head, trying to shake away her anxiety.

They stood and listened to the voices for a few seconds but they weren't getting louder. That was reassuring. The students weren't walking; they seemed to be huddled together talking about class. Probably the class the of them were trying to avoid a few minuted earlier.

Jen tapped Katey on the shoulder and pointed down the hallway toward the voices. Katey peeked out half expecting someone to be walking toward them, but saw no one. Instead she squinted to read the sign on the door Jen was pointing at. It read "MAINTENANCE". This was it. They were behind the gym.

Jen held three fingers up in front of Katey's face. Then two. Then one.

Jen ran out of the alcove, dragging Katey behind her down the hall. They passed the entrance to the boys locker room and were soon standing in front of the maintenance door. Jen threw herself at the handle but it didn't budge. She shook it in frustration with both hands as the cheeky sweater again slid down over her chest.

Covering her breasts with one arm and grabbing Katey with the other she ran further down the hall. Katey's heart beat faster as they neared the corner, the voices becoming increasingly louder before Jen lunged at a new door. Katey followed her in to the girl's locker room.

The door opened to a small corridor that led from the hall to the gymnasium. On the left there was a washroom that was mostly open to the corridor. Farther ahead on the right was the door to the actual locker room.

"There's another way in there from the gym, inside the equipment room," Jen looked back at Katey as they walked toward the gymnasium door.

They were nearly at the door when the bell rang.

They stopped. This was what they were dreading. They heard a whistle from inside the gym followed by voices and feet running toward them. Jen turned to run back from where they came but there was no time, the far door was opening too!

Katey lunged at the next closest door to them: the locker room.

Despite the name there were few lockers inside. There was a small bench in the middle of the room and lots of clothes strewn about the floor.

Katey looked longingly at the clothes, pulling Jen into the room behind her. She let go of Jen's hand and bent over scooping up an armful of clothing. She didn't care what she had grabbed. The feel of the varying types of material as she held it against her soft skin was so gratifying.

Jen tore the garments out of Katey's arms and threw them across the room. She grabbed Katey and pulled her into the showers just as the locker room door opened behind them.

The showers weren't exactly private. There was a large break in the wall on the right side of the locker room that opened directly to the shower room. There were technically stalls but they consisted of little more than dividers that hung off the wall separating each shower, only reaching a little more than a foot away from the wall; it was more about defining space than providing privacy. Standing in the middle of the locker room you could see the entire back wall of showers.

Jen pulled Katey around the corner into the first stall. If anyone came in to the shower room they would easily be seen, but they were at least hidden from the changing area while being close enough to survey it. The stall wasn't very wide though. Jen swung around so her back was against the divider closest to the entrance, but her left arm and shoulder weren't protected. Katey leaned her naked back against the other divider, shielded from view. The two of them stood and caught their breath after being seconds away from being caught themselves.

"Hey, where are my clothes?"

"Yeah, not cool guys."

"I see your pants over there."

"Where's my top?"

"I didn't touch your stuff."

"Maybe Danielle was searching for tampons again!"

"Guys! That's not funny..."

Katey realized why stealing those clothes would've been a bad idea. At least in that moment. They would have been trapped in with all these girls. Anyone truly missing anything would surely start looking for it. Getting caught in the locker room wearing someone else's clothing would get them in way more trouble than being found there without any clothes, even if the latter was somewhat less desirable.

She looked across at Jen who had her head cocked to the side listening to the disembodied voices talk about everything and nothing. The sweater was still halfway down her body bunched up at her waist, her wonderfully perky breasts rising and falling under her heavy breathing. Her skirt was resting diagonally off of one hip showing off part of the V that ran down her pelvis.

Katey walked over to Jen and leaned into her. She placed her hands on Jen's hips and stared into her eyes for a moment, taking Jen off guard, before peeking her head around the divider.

Trying to stay concealed and at her extreme angle she could only see the front corner (relative to the showers) of the change room opposite them. She could see around a half dozen girls changing out of their gym clothes - an odd mix of training bras and push ups, princess panties and thongs were present. It looked like these girls were from a lower grade. At most a few years younger than them.

Katey ducked back behind the corner and pulled at Jen's hips moving her off the divider, shifting her to the left so her back was against the shower room wall.

"They could see you there." Katey whispered, her hands still resting on Jen's hips.

"Oh. Thanks." Jen replied.

"...I'm so sorry Jen."

Jen shrugged, a concerned look on her face.

"I'm sorry what you've gone through. Sneaking through the halls. Getting covered in mop water. Cleaning my pee..." Katey looked away in disgust as she said it. "...and then... humping your leg." Jen smirked at that comment.

Jen reached out and hugged her new friend, their bare chests meeting once more. But the hug was instantly made far more awkward, and not only due to the contact of their nipples. Jen had one leg crossed in front of the other. Katey was still very wet from her study hall sexploration. Jen drawing Katey into her caused Jen's leg to part Katey's, pulling a wet pussy up onto her thigh.

Jen's arms wrapped around Katey, Katey's hands moving behind her waist, but Jen stopped when she felt Katey's wetness press into her. Katey looked up ready to apologize for yet another embarrassing situation but Jen didn't look embarrassed. It was more of a knowing look; a naughtier look. They stood there a moment, contemplating their next move with a room full of half-naked schoolgirls around the corner.

Jen slid her hands down Katey's exposed back until they sat on the top of her round bottom. Jen leaned into the wall and started to pull Katey forward, her wetness gliding further up her thigh, Katey being forced onto the tips of her toes. Then a cold wetness rained over them.

Jen had backed into the push button for the shower. Water was now sprinkling over their shoulders and smacking against the tile. Acting fast, Jen leaned forward and threw her hands up to cover the shower head, trying to minimize the noise. Katey lost her balance with Jen flailing about. She grabbed Jen's skirt as she fell which offered no support and moved easily down her legs. Katey dropped to the floor, her ass hitting with a loud thwack as she landed partly under the stream of water.

The room of girls had broken into laughter as this happened. Katey quickly ignored the pain in her backside and the water hitting her midsection as her eyes darted toward the break in the wall, fearing she had been caught. Instead she saw a strange sight; the girls who had been in the corner before had moved away leaving only one girl there and she was making a proper fool out of herself. She had gym shorts on her head pulled down over her face, socks shoved into her training bra/undershirt, was giving her a dual-wedgie pulling the sides of her panties up far past her bellybutton, all while jumping from leg to leg doing some kind of insane dance. Some girls were encouraging her while others flung weak insults, all of them laughing hysterically. Katey watched for a few seconds before getting enough sense to move out of sight.

The water had been hitting Katey in spurts. She rubbed her sore bum as she got to her feet and noticed immediately that Jen was now naked, her back still against the wall. She had taken off the sweater and was holding it precariously against the shower head above her trying to stem the flow of water. The push buttons in the shower room were on timers that lasted for a few minutes and Jen knew that letting the water hit the tile unabated would draw attention from the other room. But it's not easy to stop water from flowing by hand.

Katey stood in front of Jen and raised her arms, helping to push Jen's hands and the sweater against the shower head. With both of them holding it in place all that could be heard was a gentle hiss from between their fingers as the water trickled its way past them and into the sweater. It ran down both of their arms and over their bodies at a steady rate, but it was virtually silent.

"Sorry." Jen whispered to Katey, a frown on her face in response to that hard fall.

"I'm okay." Katey said, wincing slightly. Her pelvis rotated while she flexed her now tender glutes and thighs.

Their eyes met again. They had managed to discover a new form of discomfort with their arms raised above their heads, standing inches away from each others naked body, staring each other in the face. Streams of hot water ran over their shoulders, around their breasts, down their stomachs and between their thighs, tickling their skin as it warmed their bodies. While holding the sweater above them they were effectively trapped in this position.

Jen began to grin. That turned into a smile, which became muffled laughter.

"What?" Katey smiled at Jen's bemusement.

"We're hopelessly ridiculous aren't we?" Jen whispered, looking down.

Katey chuckled, "I wouldn't say hopeless."

Jen pursed her lips to contain her laughter. There were a few seconds of silence between them, private thoughts, as the caress of the water served as a soothing distraction from what had turned into a crazy afternoon.

".......do you like me?"

Jen asked the question hesitantly and cautiously. Katey knew what she meant and suddenly felt more than just physically vulnerable in that moment. Everything had been mostly innocent so far, at least in that they were only victims of their environment. Katey knew she felt something towards Jen, but she had never felt this way about a boy before let alone a girl. Did she actually like girls? Like, like-like? Maybe she just liked THIS girl. That would be okay, right? Could she admit that? But what if Jen didn't feel the same way? Maybe this was a test. Maybe Jen was worried that she was feeling something that wasn't there. But Katey had felt sparks. She was sure. Was she over-thinking again? Was she taking too long to answer?

Katey looked up to see Jen shaking her head. She was also mouthing something over and over. "No." But she was looking at something else. Katey had to twist her body sideways - exposing both her and Jen - since her arms were blocking the periphery of her vision. In the middle of the shower stood a girl holding a Disney princess beach towel around her body. She had a mostly blank expression on her face as she glanced between the wet, naked, oddly postured teenagers that stood before her and the changing room of girls just past them.

It was a standoff. Katey and Jen stared this girl down vehemently pleading with their eyes and mouths while water streamed down their nude bodies. The girl appeared to be sizing them up and weighing her options.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:13 AM   #14
uzaho

A slightly longer update with a bit more fun!

Part 8

The tension was short lived. The girl turned towards the back wall and continued on her original trajectory. Katey faced Jen again but craned her neck back to keep an eye on the girl.

She walked into a stall on the other side of the room but turned around to face the two girls. She adjusted her black rimmed glasses with one hand while holding a bottle and her towel with the other. Moving her hand back she played with a piece of her long dyed black hair which had gone astray after she had pinned it up for gym class. Her glasses on her face and the strand of hair on her shoulder served as a striking contrast to her pale skin. She seemed to be indecisive about something.

Her curiosity got the better of her and she walked across the showers towards their corner. She stopped in front of them, but on enough of an angle to stay hidden from the rest of the locker room. She was no shorter than them meeting their gaze at eye level, although she was quite slender. The girl would have otherwise looked very innocent and harmless - almost doll-like - but in that moment she held so much power over them that she was unintentionally intimidating.

"Hi," she said quietly, waving her hand. "I'm Rebecca."

Jen and Katey looked at each other nervously, water still streaming down their naked bodies.

She leaned forward, smiling. "You can call me Becky."

"Hi." Katey responded cautiously. "I'm Katey."

"Jen..."

"Cool. So... what's up?" Becky asked, looking them up and down. She had a very good view standing only a few feet from them.

"Umm. Sort of a long story..." Jen whispered back. Some girls could be heard leaving the change room around the corner.

"I like long stories!" Becky said jokingly. "Although I'll take the short version too."

They looked at each other again. Everything they had gone through so far that afternoon had been such a weird mix of embarrassment, humiliation and arousal that Katey didn't really want to fess up to it.

Jen sighed. "I, umm..."

"It was a dare." Katey interrupted Jen, not willing to divulge the truth. Being put in their situation by a dare seemed less embarrassing to her than the series of stupid decisions and accidents that they had been through.

Becky's eyes lit up at the sound of this, an excited grin creeping onto her face. "Really?"

Jen nodded in agreement.

"What?" Katey asked, trying to act tough.

"Nothing." Becky responded slyly. "But I think you just convinced me to skip my next class."

Katey instantly regretted saying anything. Becky didn't seem mean, but she was very interested in them.

Becky could recognize the dominant position she was in and poked her head around the corner. Katey could only hear one conversation taking place. Becky stepped back and held up four fingers indicating only four girls left to leave.

The gentle hiss above them stopped with the timer on their shower finishing its countdown. Jen and Katey lowered their arms, Jen bringing the soaking sweater down in front of her chest while stepping out of the skirt at her ankles. Katey shielded herself as best she could, her arms a bit sore after holding them up for so long. Katey could have asked for her sweater back but after Jen took it from her it didn't seem like her's anymore. Not only that but she was starting to enjoy, if not prefer, her nudity. She had never felt this exposed before and every time she was made aware of it her heart would race and her skin would tingle.

Becky moved closer to them. With the water no longer a threat she huddled up into the stall as close as she could.

"I want in," she whispered.

"What do you mean?" Katey was confused.

"Dares are so much fun!" Becky replied earnestly. "It's an excuse to be naughty. Besides, I think you've been stripped and left here. You don't have a lot of options. I can't deny I want to take advantage of that, but I feel like I could help you too!"

"...is that shampoo?" Jen asked.

Becky looked down and tried to pass the bottle into her free hand. In doing so she started to lose her beach towel. As it was, her Disney towel was barely large enough to cover her, something she still kept from when she was much younger. It inched down her flawlessly white skin and stopped just above her right nipple before she regained her control, the top of her areola and contours of her breasts now visible. Katey took notice. This girl may have been a bit younger but she had a much nicer chest than hers. Her tits weren't much larger but her boobs sat closer together and projected away from her chest, coming to carefully crafted points at the nipple; two small peaks split by a narrow valley. With the edge of the thin beach towel now resting on her pert nipples there was an impressive amount of cleavage on display.

"It's a 2-in-1 actually. Shampoo and body wash." Becky tugged up on her towel slightly but was more concerned with keeping it from falling any further.

Jen looked at Katey. She seemed happy about this. Her hair looked a mess with the tube top barely holding it together and her skin must have still felt grimy from the mop water.

They heard the sound of the door closing again followed by nothing. Becky peeked around the corner. "Sweet! We're good."

"Okay. So... What are you proposing?" Jen was intrigued now.

"I'm willing to help you two out but I want to have some fun doing it. You can dare me to do something for you, but then I get to dare you back."

Jen and Katey weighed the proposition silently. Katey was unknowingly excited by the idea, her hand twitching briefly between her legs. Jen meanwhile just wanted a shower.

"Alright. I guess we're in." Jen spoke for the two of them. "So what now?"

"Well, I think I have something you want..." she said, shaking the bottle in her hand. "...but I'm not going to just give it to you. Make it worth my while. Dare me." Becky had an anxious yet sultry tone to her voice.

"Umm... Okay. Well then I dare you to wash me." Jen paused. "Katey too," she added smiling.

"Yup. I like you!" Becky giggled. "Okay, but you don't get to help. We get to wash you how WE want. Right, Kate?" She said with a wink.

"Sure," Katey answered blushing. Her heartbeat was increasing and she started to feel tingly again. A finger pressed up between her lips as her hand covered her crotch.

"Sorry, Kate or Katey?" asked Becky.

"It doesn't matter really. I mean... I like Katey because it sounds like kitty." Katey surprised herself. She usually didn't volunteer things like that.

"AWW! That's cute!" Becky said, cocking her head to the side. "I'm calling you Kitty!"

Katey smiled. Her face turning redder, her skin apparently trying to match her freckles. She had never had a nickname before. Not one she liked anyway.

"Okay Jen," Becky started, setting her bottle on the floor. "Pass me your sweater."

Jen slid an arm underneath to cover her chest as she handed over the still soaking sweater. Becky leaned down to also snatch the wet skirt from the floor.

"Kitty, go put these with my clothes in the other room."

Katey walked right up to Becky's outstretched hand and at short range scooped the wet garments into her arm to cover her breasts, her hand not moving from below. As she walked around the corner her legs pushed her labia into the finger that had dipped between them which only served to heighten her anticipation of the dare. Finding a summer dress laying on the tile she dropped the wet clothing and hurriedly shuffled back around the corner.

"Jen, we can't clean you if you're covering yourself like that. Kitty, what do you think?"

"...Meow!"

Jen and Rebecca turned in surprise then burst into laughter followed soon after by Katey. The tension between them eased, sexual and otherwise, and they all started to drop their guard. Jen leaned against the side of the stall while Becky lost her grip on her towel as Katey scooted up beside her. Katey had collected so much anxiety and adrenaline - pent up energy - that now since she felt like they were in a safer environment she was starting to let it go.

Seeing the towel fall Katey lunged down to Becky's feet to grab it. Instead of just picking it up she got onto her hands and knees and clenched it between her teeth. She looked up and directly between Becky's legs. She had a short and slightly unkempt bit of hair above her slit, an expanding patch of light brown peach fuzz that betrayed her dyed black hair. Katey thought that Becky's slit looked very much like her own and wasn't sure if she should be jealous seeing it on another girl or ashamed that hers was hairless and looked even younger.

"Heheh... Thank you Kitty!" Becky bent down to pet Katey's short red hair before taking the towel from her mouth. Katey leaned in and rubbed her head against Becky's leg eliciting further laughing and giggling.

"Good Kitty! Now let's get Jen ready!"

Becky, now less interested in her towel, threw it onto a nearby divider and picked up her bottle off the floor. She turned the bottle upside down for a few seconds before popping the cap and squeezing the bottle at Jen, shaking it up and down.

"Ah!" Jen yelled weakly. Katey giggled as the cool ropes of frothy blue liquid hit her friend's skin. Jen turned her head and held her arms out trying to block the stream of body wash, but Becky's shaking was sending it everywhere. She turned away from them getting a few final splotches on her back as the pressure from the bottle subsided. Becky capped it and set it back down on the tile.

"Turn around Jen! Let us see!" Katey excitedly demanded, getting to her feet.

Jen slowly turned around, her arms hanging loose at her sides. Soapy strings of varying thickness covered her body. There was more on one side than the other since she had turned away from them. One of her breasts was coated. A glob in her hair trickled down the side of her face. Several long strands ran up and down her abdomen and were running their way down her pelvis. Other random hits were scattered across her arms and thighs.

"You look ready to me." Becky seemed pleased. She walked up to Jen and pulled the tube top out of her hair, casting it aside. Jen's blonde but dirty hair fell down and touched her shoulders. Jen moved her hand up to her face to wipe the glob running down her cheek but Becky stopped her. "Hey! That's my job!" She wiped the liquid off the side of Jen's face then deposited a drop of it on to the tip of Jen's nose, giggling to herself. Looking down she took one of Jen's arms and started rubbing her hands along its length as Jen held it limp beside her. Becky spent only a few seconds doing this before moving to the other arm, working up a light lather against Jen's damp skin. With both arms coated she ran one hand slowly up each of Jen's arms, over the tops of her shoulders, then gently working her way up her neck. Jen closed her eyes, enjoying both Becky's soothing touch and the cleansing feel of the soap.

"Come on Kitty! Don't be shy!" Becky called. Katey was just watching, her hand again between her legs moving slowly on its own accord.

Katey walked toward Jen with trepidation and excitment. With Becky working on the front she figured it was best she focus on the back. She slid past Jen to get into the stall and stood behind her. Katey placed two hands on Jen's skin gathering the splotches of soap in her palms and rubbing it up and down her back. She quickly moved further down, bending forward and sliding her hands over Jen's small butt, again feeling the firmness of her tight ass under her now lubricated fingers. She traced the bottom of each cheek running her fingers along the crease at her thighs, lifting the meat of her ass with her palms.

Feeling both confident and horny, she pushed her soapy fingers inwards along the crease and together under Jen's butt, moving them forward briefly between her legs. She pulled back when Jen flinched, her ass tightening, Katey's heart skipping, as she brushed against Jen's pussy from behind.

Katey ran her hands back under Jen's cheeks and over onto her hips. Washing her hips for only a moment she slid her hands forward past Jen's waist. Even under the slippery soap she could feel Jen's toned stomach, her abs faintly presently. Katey rested her own pelvis against Jen's ass as her fingers pushed down her abdomen. Her fingers met over the strip of hair above her mound and Katey pulled them back, carefully tracing them up and down the defined V that ran between her legs.

Working her way up, Katey moved along Jen's sides, over her waist, up her ribs and to the sides of her chest. Her fingers moved forward slightly brushing Jen's breasts but also meeting another pair of hands. Katey looked over Jen's shoulder to see Becky, soap dribbling down her forearms, caressing Jen's bountiful breasts.

"Oh, here, I'm sorry! Give these a try! They're a lot of fun!"

Becky moved her hands away and, with only mild hesitation, Katey replaced them with her own, lifting a boob with each hand. Katey immediately laid her body against Jen's, pressing her own breasts into Jen's back as she enthusiastically squeezed and massaged her first pair of tits. It was nothing like handling her own. And for them to be Jen's was proving too much for her body to handle.

Becky had leaned down and was gently rubbing Jen's pussy. She wasn't moving past her outer labia though; just caressing her lips and groin with her fingers while brushing past her clit every now and then. A heavy petting.

Katey took no notice of this. She held onto one of Jen's tits with one hand while her arm laid across Jen's stomach, pulling their bodies together. Katey stuck her free arm between them, running down their soapy bodies and between Jen's ass cheeks. She couldn't help herself. She started masturbating furiously while rubbing Jen's breast and fondling her nipple. Jen knew what she was doing and started slowly grinding her ass into the back of Jen's hand as she pleasured herself. Katey was losing control again. And Jen was encouraging it.

Katey snapped back to reality as the spray of water hit the back of her neck. Becky had leaned past them and hit the shower button having finished with Jen's legs and now stood beside them as they vertically spooned each other.

"Wow. Down Kitty. That, um... That wasn't really part of the dare." Becky said, slightly confused. "I mean, super hot and all. But... yeah." Katey slowly pulled her hand out from between Jen's ass and placed it on her shoulder. She leaned her head against Jen's and took a moment to regain her faculties. Jen twisted her neck to try to look at Katey but otherwise just stood, as she had been told, waiting.

"Sorry." Katey squeaked out.

"That's okay," replied Becky. "You just kinda took it up a notch there."

"You can rinse me off Katey," Jen offered.

It took a few seconds to sink in, but Katey happily accepted the offer once it did. She stepped out of the water stream and turned Jen sideways in the shower, the flying droplets now hitting Jen's shoulder. Standing in front of Jen, Katey scooped handfuls of water from the air and splashed Jen's chest, lightly pushing the soap away with her hands. She casually flicked her nipples as he hands wiped them down. Becky meanwhile dropped handfuls of water over Jen's head, wetting her hair before rubbing in the shampoo that had found its way into it. Becky worked Jen's hair into a lather before wiping down her back.

Katey worked over Jen's abdomen washing the soap down her flat stomach and observing the definition of her obliques this time with her eyes as well as her hands. She didn't get too close to Jen's pussy however. She intentionally stayed away thinking that she had gone a little too far a moment ago. The last thing she wanted to look like was a sex freak or some uncontrolled psycho, so she held back even when she had the best excuse to do what she wanted to.

Instead, Katey rinsed Jen's thighs and legs, then standing ran her hands up her hips and her sides before finishing her arms. Katey stood and smiled at Jen, but didn't receive a smile back. She was only met with a long, intense stare.

Jen grabbed Katey's wrist. She placed Katey's hand on her bellybutton and deliberately guided her hand down her pelvis, over her pubic hair and onto her mound. Katey watched her hand as it moved under Jen's guidance. When it was sitting against Jen's pussy, she took her other hand and pressed Katey's fingers past her lips. Applying pressure to the back of her hand, Jen pulled Katey's wrist up slowly then moved it back down. She did this repeatedly, the same long fluid motions each time. Katey looked in partial disbelief at her hand between Jen's legs, her fingers between her friends lips. She looked back up at Jen's face intermittently but Jen had closed her eyes again. Katey's juices were running down her thigh of their own accord, her free hand limp at her side. Never in her life had she been so turned on. She was literally paralyzed by it. It took all of her strength to keep herself conscious and her focus on the folds under her fingers. To experience this moment and the soft, sensual, skin of Jen's picturesque pussy in her hand.

Becky had moved down to wipe the back of Jen's legs but was now looking up between them. She watched Katey's fingers weakly poke at Jen's hole with the end of each stroke. Jen's lips wrapped themselves around Katey's fingers again and again. Becky couldn't help but bite her lip.

Jen opened her eyes and moved Katey's hand away. Their gaze met, Katey's one of mild shock, Jen's of partial satisfaction.

"You had missed a spot."

The corners of Jen's mouth curled upward when she said it, unable to contain how pleased she was with herself.

Without missing a beat, Jen turned her back to the water and leaned her head into it to rinse her hair. Katey could only stare from the side at the curve of Jen's arched back, her full breasts pointing up toward the ceiling, and her arms up behind her head as her fingers strained the lather from her hair.

"You two are something special, you know that?" Becky said, jealousy and wanting in her voice.

Jen walked out of the shower stall refreshed and rejuvenated. She saw Becky's towel hanging over a divider and moved towards it.

"Wait a sec." Becky interrupted Jen's thought. "It's my turn to dare you two."
Old 03-01-2013, 01:55 PM   #15
uzaho

Part 9

"I think that dare was more fun for you than me," Jen replied. Her hands were playfully placed on her hips as she stood and looked back at Becky and Katey. Every crevice of her body had just been explored by these two girls and guiding the hand of the one she fancied had given her just enough satisfaction. After being unintentionally teased by Katey for the past hour she had needed that.

Becky glanced back and forth between Jen and Katey. "Yeah... Really didn't look like it!"

Jen sheepishly looked away. "Alrighty, well... so? Just let me get dried off."

"No. My dare first." Becky was getting stubborn.

Trance-like, Katey ignored their conversation. The bundle of energy she had been so ready to release moments earlier was sucked back inside her body and had paralyzed her the moment she had touched Jen's pussy. She now stood against one side of the stall staring at the hand that had explored Jen's moist, intimate folds. The hand inched closer to her face until she took in a long and sharp breath, her nose tasting Jen's sex through the air. The smell was familiar but far more potent than what lingered in her memory. Her eyes closed as she remembered being inches away from Jen's form-fitting panties in the washroom before; the first time she had experienced this scent.

The flow of water from the shower ceased while Becky and Jen continued their small argument.

"Look," Jen started, "We just need to change our... Katey and I have something to do still."

Hearing Jen say her name Katey opened her eyes. At the sight of her slick fingers in front of her face she dropped her hand and looked over to the other girls. Becky was now holding her towel behind her with Jen motioning for it.

"Is this about your clothes?" asked Becky.

Jen sounded worried. "What about our clothes?"

"I don't know, but you don't have any here. Well, besides that skirt and sweater which are soaked." Becky waited for Jen to say something, but continued when she didn't. "I saw the locker room after the rest of my class left and it was empty except for my clothes. So... where are yours."

"They're... in the wash."

Becky's eyes widened. "Wait. You two have been running around the school naked?"

Jen's head turned and met Katey's gaze. "More or less... yeah."

"That's crazy! That's..."

"It's not totally our fault, there wer-"

"...awesome!" Becky finished.

"What?" Jen was confused.

"That sounds like so much fun!" Becky held her fists under her chin, the towel draped in front of her body which was filling with excitement.

Jen turned to look at Katey again, "Well... some of us have enjoyed it more than others, but..."

"Well yeah! No wonder you're both so worked up!"

"I'm not 'worked up'!" Jen said trying to defend herself.

"Bull! That shower dare was becoming so intense that I was g-" Becky stopped herself mid sentence. "Um, yeah."

Jen tried to push on. "Can I at least dry my hair or something?"

"...ahokaywait. If I give you my towel can I still dare you later?" Becky liked feeling as if she could control these older girls so giving up the last thing they would want or need from her was disappointing.

Jen shrugged her shoulders.

"You can dare me Becky..." Katey offered from the background. Katey didn't like conflict and didn't want the two of them to argue. Besides, if the dares turned out like the last one they did then Katey was open for more.

Becky smiled. "Yay! My Kitty likes me!" She handed the towel to Jen and skipped over to Katey to pet her short red hair. Katey enjoyed the feeling of the girls delicate fingers combing across her scalp but barely reacted as her mind and body were still foggily coming back to reality.

"So what did you need to do?" Becky asked.

Jen dried herself as they spoke. "We just need to get our clothes into the dryer. They've probably been done for a while."

"Where's that?"

"In the janitor's room."

"There's a washing machine in there? Huh. I didn't know that."

"Yeah, but we couldn't get in a few minutes ago because it was locked from the hall. So we had to come in to the gym."

"Well you and Kitty are lucky then," Becky patted Katey's head again. "The gym is empty now for the rest of the day."

Katey grew more and more cognizant of the situation again - three girls standing naked together in the showers - and she became more self conscious about her body. Especially while looking at Becky so close up. Her nubile young breasts were better defined than her own and her nude skin showed no imperfections. Katey liked her freckles but Becky's pale skin was nearly flawless. Give her a pair of wings and, besides the black hair, she would look angelic.

As Katey's wet skin slowly air dried small shivers ran through her and she brought her arms tight against her body to both shield and comfort it.

"Here."

Looking up, Katey first saw Jen's athletic nude figure followed by the damp towel that she was offering.

"Oh. Thanks." Katey shyly smiled and brought the towel over her shivering shoulders.

"Okay, well you'll probably want to dry your other clothes too!" Becky skipped around the corner to retrieve them.

A few seconds later, Jen and Katey heard Becky's distressed voice. "Awwww!"

When Becky walked around the corner Katey instantly knew what happened. She wasn't paying attention when she had tossed their soaking items in the locker room. They had landed directly onto Becky's clothes, soaking them through. Becky stood in front of them with dripping shoes, socks, and a floral sundress.

"I can't wear this!" Becky whined.

Katey frowned. "I'm so sorry Becky. I didn't mean to."

"What about your gym clothes?" suggested Jen.

"I forgot mine today. I had to borrow a set from the teacher." Becky looked disgusted. "That's why I wanted a shower. I don't think they clean those..."

"But you still have them, right?" Katey asked.

"No. I took them off right away and got someone else to hand them in for me."

Jen shrugged. "Well you can dry this off with the rest of our stuff."

"Yeah, but then I'll have to be naked!" exclaimed Becky.

Jen gave her a strange look. "You seemed to like that idea a minute ago."

"Well... I mean... I liked the thought of you two running around naked..." she admitted. "I don't really want to be though."

"Join the club!" Jen scoffed.

"Um... don't you have underwear?" inquired Katey.

"Well my panties are mostly okay, but I didn't wear a bra today."

Jen gave her another weird look. "Why not?"

"I just..." Becky stammered. "I just don't like them. They're so tight. I know I should, but I didn't even need to up until last year." Becky lifted the wet clothing up to cover her nipples. Thinking about running through the halls naked was making them poke out into the air.

"Well anyway," Jen interrupted. "We need to get everything into the dryer if it's going to be done before school is over."

Becky nodded and passed the clothing over to Jen. The three girls walked back into the locker room where Becky retrieved her panties from the bench and slipped into them. They were teal and plain and covered the whole of her small butt. Now strangely embarrassed, Becky threw her arms over her chest grabbing each of her shoulders. Katey was jealous. She longed for panties, even if her overly aroused vagina would have soaked through its crotch several times over by now. Pulling on a clean pair of undies after a shower was something she always looked forward to.

Katey was closest to the door with the Disney towel still draped over her shoulders.

"Can you check the hall?" Jen said to her, arms full of wet clothing.

Katey's heart began to race again. Even though she had been through this several times now it was still both scary and thrilling to her.

She pulled on the door handle just enough to stick her head through. Glancing from side to side then pausing to listen she determined that their exit was clear. She swung the door open and stepped into the hall, the other girls close behind. She repeated this before entering the gymnasium proper.

The gym was a decent size. The side they were entering from had bleachers the whole way across in four sections, split by the doors to each locker room with the equipment room in the middle.

Stepping through the gym door and looking out into the empty space, weird thoughts ran through Katey's mind. The gym floor was large, barren and open. She would be entirely helpless if someone were to come in; completely exposed with no way to hide.

"What's wrong?" Jen asked, standing next to Katey.

She didn't respond. The emptiness called to her and the energy inside her begged for release. Her imagination had already put her body into motion.

Katey pulled the damp towel off her shoulders and set it neatly on top of the wet clothes in Jen's arms. She then looked around the gym a final time before she took off running.

The rush of air tickled her bare skin and gave her goosebumps. She threw her arms straight out to either side and let out a short scream as she ran in a confused pattern over the waxed floor. Happiness, excitement, disobedience, arousal... all of these emotions filled her and spilled out of her. Her small boobs bounced and her butt jiggled as she meandered through the gym, her body purposefully on display for all to see. Of course her audience was quite small.

She soon circled back, slowing down as she approached the other girls. Coming to a stop she smiled and took a deep breath, biting her bottom lip while rubbing her arms.

"You're amazing!" Jen laughed.

"That looks fun!" Smiling, Becky ran out onto the gym floor. She took only a few steps then leaped into the air to perform a cartwheel. Landing somewhat sloppily she continued running to the other side of the gym in a straight line before turning round and quietly running back to them. She jumped to a stop next to Katey then paused, displaying a naughty look on her face. In one swift movement she pushed her panties down her legs then stood up with a huge smile. She ran back out onto the floor in a flash, yelling and doing more cartwheels.

Jen couldn't stop smiling. "What have you started!?"

Katey again didn't respond. Instead, still biting her lip, she bashfully tugged on Jen's arm. After a few seconds of uncertainty Jen relented and dropped their clothes to the ground. Katey ran after Becky, pulling Jen behind her.

The three girls regaled in their nudity as they skipped, danced, and ran through the empty gym. Jen did not bother to try to contain her ample breasts as they bobbed up and down, Katey paying close attention as they did. Becky ran around and between the two of them, playfully poking and slapping their skin as she weaved and jumped. Katey began to tease her back and dodged her attacks while Jen tried to catch her. They all giggled and laughed enjoying their mutual vulnerability.

Distracted by Katey, Becky let her guard down and Jen managed to grab an arm as she passed. Becky yelled and tried to wriggle free but Jen had a firm grip and pulled her closer. Jen quickly secured a bear hug around the younger girl's chest and felt hard nipples atop the firm breasts under her arms.. Becky managing to get her arms free at the last moment and started kicking the ground to put Jen off balance.

"Grab her legs!" Jen yelled to Katey. Becky was thinner and weaker than Jen but she was putting up quite a struggle pulling at Jen's arms.

Katey ran over and carefully grabbed each ankle of Becky's flailing legs and pulled up, raising her into the air. Her body was now horizontal between the other two girls but she refused to give up. She kicked her legs and writhed her body. Katey walked forward to find a better position, pushing Becky's legs over each of her shoulders until Becky's knees were just past Katey's head. This unexpectedly put Katey inches away from her crotch, looking up at the bottom of her privates. Katey pursed her lips and lightheartedly blew at the girl's slit. She squealed in surprise and bucked her hips causing Jen to almost lose her grip. Katey just laughed and blew harder but was met with less struggle. Disappointed in the second reaction she wrapped an arm around Becky's thigh to place a flat hand above her pelvis with another on her butt trying to steady her.

"Ready?" Katey asked devilishly.

"For whaaaAAAAAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!""

Katey's fingers frolicked across Becky's skin tickling every inch of her ass and stomach. Jen wanted to join in and managed to slip Becky into a sort of half-nelson, freeing one hand to tickle her neck, chest and sides. Jen and Katey laughed while Becky squealed and cackled. Her body tensed and twisted but could only last seconds before it completely succumbed to the assault. Desperate for mercy she went limp and managed to slide most of the way down the other girl's bodies before they guided her the rest of the way to the floor. The moment her skin touched the cold flooring she relaxed her muscles and sprawled her limbs out over its surface.

But Jen and Katey weren't done. No longer having to support Becky's weight meant they could now attack her with greater precision, her completely unprotected body open to all manner of assault. They leaned down and laid their hands upon her for round two. Becky tried to protect herself but it took little work to bypass her defenses. A tweak of a nipple, poke of her crotch or other devious misdirection was all it took to gain access to the ticklish areas that she protected. A solid minute went by before the two of them stopped, finally offering the submissive girl relief.

Becky looked up at Jen and Katey while she laid there panting, her bare skin still crawling and tingling from their touch. They smiled and gave each other a two handed high-five over top of Becky. Her pinned hair was coming undone from struggling and its length was more obvious now. Her face was red from her laughter and straining but she wore a huge smile on her face. Her once flawless skin now had red marks scattered across its surface from the various pokes and pinches that had been inflicted. Her crotch was also red, but that wasn't due to the tickling. Becky's body had just been abused and provoked in very enjoyable ways.

A soft bang echoed throughout the gymnasium startling the three girls. They awkwardly covered themselves and looked around. Katey quickly realized that it came from outside, likely a ball getting kicked into the side of the building.

"It's okay," she assured them, walking away. "But we should probably go."

Jen helped Becky up off the floor while Katey grabbed the clothes pile that Jen had been carrying. The naked teenagers had briefly laughed in the face of danger and managed to have some fun despite their circumstances but it was all short lived. The three girls made their way to the door of the equipment room.

Advertisements
Kink Talk