Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-23-2014, 12:54 AM   #16
Vodin30
getDare Devil

another great story, loving it.

I was going to suggest something along a camping theme.

Cant wait to read more.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 02:14 PM   #17
uniboi

More coming tomorrow evening! :-)
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
uniboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 02:44 PM   #18
uniboi

Talking more...

Becky, who was obviously the leader of the 4 held up the key. Lewis thought maybe if he jumps her he'd be able to grab the key. It went through his mind quickly but then he thought, what if it went wrong? He'd probably never get the key back. He had to tread carefully. He was in such a bad situation and secretly he loved it!

"Hand off that dick then! We want to see it" Said Becky putting the key into the bra of heather.

Heather was very cute. She had small perfectly formed breasts and as it was pretty hot, she only wore a very short crop top and a pair of hot-pants. Lewis thought she looked so sexy; that didn't help with his massive erection.

"Nice dick! Not bad at all actually, why did you want to cover it up?"

That caught Lewis off-guard, he really hadn't expected a compliment like that and wasn't it obvious he want to cover up? In the split second it took him to think that through, he heard...

"Grab him!!"

All four girls jumped on Lewis ans grabbed an arm or leg each. He was pinned down to the floor very quickly and while Rachel and Heather held down Lewis' legs, Nat sat on his belly and Becky straddled his torso using her knees to pin down his arms.

Lewis was so horny. He was a little worried about what was going to happen to him now but right now, he had four fit, athletic girls pinning him naked to the floor and he was loving it. Becky's pussy was very close to his face. He could smell the sweet aroma and was desperate to lick it. He'd never really liked it before but when we was this horny, it was all he could think about.

Lewis stuck out his tongue and touched the tip against Becky's moist panties.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Shouted Becky slapping Lewis round the face.

"Shit! sorry. I thought that was what you wanted." replied Lewis.

"Looks like we have a sex crazed pervert here girls!" Becky shouted to the rest of the group.

They quickly turned Lewis onto his front and before he could even struggle, he found his hands clasped tightly together with a pair of handcuffs. Being a birthday bash, the girls had come prepared to tie the birthday girl up for the evening while they enjoyed her party. It was kind of a tradition between the girls, one that had started by Heather being very drunk at her party and handcuffing herself to one of the trees in her garden as a dare. The only problem was, she had no idea where the key was so she ended up staying there all evening while the rest of the girls searched for the key. Late into the evening they found it in one of her drawers alongside some other toys!

Following the handcuffs, came a dark bag over his head and he was pulled to his feet.

"One word out of you and we take this key and leave you here like this. Got it?"

Lewis nodded. Now what was going to happen to him? He really could just be left at the campsite totally naked and blindfolded with no way to escape. He was thinking about how he's got into this predicament over and over again he wished he hadn't done it. But, he had.

"Oi guys! Look what we have here!" Becky shouted to the other girls in the party.

The girls came running over to Lewis.

"Look at that cock! I bet it looks even better when it's hard."

Rachel grabbed Lewis' dick and jacked him off a bit.

Lewis tugged away not wanting to embarrass himself any further but it was no use. He couldn't see. His hands hands were tied and by the sounds of things, he was surrounded by the girls. His dick didn't need much encouragement for it to stand to attention!

Over and over, his dick was grabbed and wanked. The girls seemed to love slapping him on his ass and seeing how red it got.

Lewis' dick was now very hard and his ass red and painful. Suddenly all the noise stopped and Becky slowly walked over to Lewis who was standing in the middle of the circle red assed and dick throbbing. She addressed him loudly so everyone can hear.

"Lewis. You are proving to be quite the play thing. But now you will decide your fate for the next few hours. We're going to head off and have dinner and it's up to you to decide how you'd like to spend the time."

she continued... "It's pretty obvious to me that when we found you naked in the tent with all your clothes in the box, you had done that to yourself. There was no dare... you just trapped yourself naked... so naked you'll stay trapped. But it's up to you for how long."

"So, here's the game: We're all in a circle around you and we're going to come up and smack you on the ass one by one. When we do this, we'll say our name. All you have to do is remember the names and then comes the fun part. For each name you get right, you get one shot of vodka for each you get wrong it's 10 mins tied naked while we eat. So here we go"

The girls took turns to come up and smack Lewis on the ass. Some of them seriously hurt. He wouldn't forget Vicky or Jessica in a hurry. The last few girls gave Lewis' dick a quick tug too.

"So you've been smacked 12 times, can you remember our names?" Becky questioned.

"err. Becky, Rachel, Vicky, Jessica, Amy, Louise...errr" Lewis started quickly.

"Ha ha, You do realize that's already 6 shots of vodka you'll be drinking!" Laughed Becky

Lewis thought carefully, this was a bit of a situation he'd got into. If he got them all right then he wouldn't have any time tied while they ate but he'd have to drink 12 vodka shots. He'd be drunk out of his mind! But if he got some wrong then he'd be tied while they ate and at the moment, he didn't know where.

"oh shit" he said "err... " thinking quickly "I've done 6 so I have 6 left, which would be an hour tied. Shit, I'm gonna be so drunk even off the 6 shots. I'm just gonna say I cant remember the rest and get the time penalty."

"err... I cant remember the rest" he confessed.

"Ok. well that's a poor effort. If you had got them all right then I'd have let you go. But you only got half. So 6 shots and 60 minutes tied. Drink them up."

Becky poured shot after shot into Lewis's mouth. After each one she gave him a good spank and a quick jack of his dick. After the 3rd vodka shot in quick succession he really didn't want more. Down went the 6th one and Lewis was feeling very drunk. He was finding it pretty hard to balance, especially as he was blindfolded. The girls began to spin him around pushing him from girl to girl. Then as he was completely disoriented, he felt the cold of a chain round his neck, heard the click of a padlock and found himself quickly dragged a few meters.

Suddenly, all the girls started to move away from where he was, he'd collapsed onto his knees feeling dizzy and sick. He still had a massive hard-on and was blindfolded with his hands cuffed behind his back. He slumped onto the floor but his ass was red raw so it was uncomfortable to sit but because he was pretty drunk he found it tough to stand too. He stood up and stumbled around. The chain around his neck stopped him going any further. The sound of the girls was muffled, they were quite a long way away. He'd been tethered to something by his neck. Chained like a slave, he knew he'd be spending the next hour here, wherever he was. He sat on the floor again but immediately jumped up off his painfully raw ass. Chained naked, he couldn't see, he couldn't stand and he couldn't sit... what on earth had he done.

-- more tomorrow :-) --

Please post if you like or if you have ideas for direction. Might do another choice for Lewis soon.
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 04-28-2014, 05:52 PM   #19
KiaraSub

Please continue!

Likes: Public, Humiliation, Masturbation control, Games (Dice, Sex), Cum eating, Sub, Ripped clothes.

Maybe: Wedgies (depends on my decision)

Limits: Piss, Poo, Needles, Blood, Beastiality, Pics, Cam, Video, Diapers, Family

Will do: Pain, everything not mentioned above.
KiaraSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:10 PM   #20
Vodin30
getDare Devil

yes please do continue.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:31 AM   #21
Eager26

Default It's awesome

Looking forward to the next installment. Bet Lewis is too ;-)

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80790
Eager26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 03:57 AM   #22
uniboi

Thanks for all your comments. Keeps me wanting to continue.

Hoping to get the next bit done in the next couple of days.

Lewis is having so much fun! :-)
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 04-30-2014, 02:38 PM   #23
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great story I like the idea
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 12:24 AM   #24
NickeyC

Great story need more
NickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:26 PM   #25
treeman

I agree this really needs more
treeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 07:27 AM   #26
uniboi

:-)

I wasn't sure where to go with this..... i'll write some more ASAP. (hopefully tonight)
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 02-01-2015, 12:45 PM   #27
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

awsome can't wait for more really good job
Old 02-01-2015, 04:42 PM   #28
uniboi

Default next bit :-)

Lewis was so stuck.

It must have been an hour.

His bum had cooled off after the spanking he's received and he was sitting chained to a tree, naked and cuffed hoping that the girls would come back and free him soon.

Time ticked on. Outside of his hood he could faintly hear the sound of the girls laughing and eating. There was an occasional yelp and and lot of drinking going on. He really didn't want to be here now. He had to find a way to get free. Lewis tried his best to squeeze his hands out of the cuff but it was no use.

"I hope you're not trying to escape" said a voice.

"oh shit, no... of course not. I'm stuck. I cannot escape. I wouldn't even try. Honestly."

Lewis was really worried about what would happen to him now. He really didn't want to get on the wrong side of these girls.

"Good. Ready for some more fun?" She said as she unlocked the end of the chain from the tree and tugged him towards their camp.

Lewis stumbled along blindfolded until a sharp pull on the chain made him stop.

"He was trying to escape!" The girl announced.

"No! no, I wasn't. I really wasn't. Honestly." pleaded Lewis

Lewis then found himself falling very quickly to the ground. He'd been push backwards and was being held to the floor. He hope if he didn't struggle he'd have an easier time. He's totally lost track of where he was, what was going on he was so disorientated he didn't really know which way was up.

Lewis realised after the girls had grappled him to the floor that he had been jacked off by one of the girls all the time they'd been pinning him down. He was pretty hard and it really didn't want to be.

He felt the cold of a chain fasten very tightly around his ball then the one round his neck removed. He was quickly stood up and all in the space of about 10 seconds his ass was slapped, he heard the click of a padlock and the blindfold he was wearing was removed just as the car right in-front of him started it's engine.

The car slowly rolled forward toward the entrance to the campsite.

"They can't just leave be tied like this!" Lewis thought.

At that moment, as the car moved away, he felt a distinct tug on his balls. Looking down he followed the chain secured round his balls forward to the back of the car where it had been padlocked onto the tow bar.

The car pulled further forward at a walking pace.

"SHIT!" thought Lewis as he stepped forward, forced by the chain. It was follow the car, or lose his balls! Yet again, he had no choice but to go wherever they drove.
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 02-01-2015, 04:57 PM   #29
uniboi

Default poor lewis

The car continued at a walking pace out of the entrance to the camp site. It was a dirt track that let to the main road. The place had been quite all this time and lewis really hoped that nothing would coming along the road and see him!

After about 10 minutes of hime walking along behind the car, Heather jumped out and ran up along side him.

"Still having fun are you? You are so fucked. This is hilarious. We have you totaly uder our control. You see the problem we've got is that we've run out of beer so we need to go to the store in town. We didn't what you getting lonely so we thought we'd bring you along. I hope that's ok."

"No, please don't do this. I cant go into town like this! Plus it's nearly 5mi away. Please don't make me go."

The brakes slammed on as Heather waved to the driver.

"Fine. I'll give you a choice. You can stay here or come with us? You choice? But I want you're answer in 10 seconds."

"10, 9 ,8, 7..."

"Shit, err...."

"3, 2"

"ok ok, i'll stay."

"Good. Infact, I'm feeling a bit guilty actually. So we'll give you a chance to get free. All your clothes, keys and ID. Yes, -she laughs- we know who you are and where you live. Are in your tent back at the campsite."

Lewis nodded egerly.

"If you can get back there before we get the beer and return then you'll be able to go free. But if we beat you back, then we get to keep you naked for a while longer. Deal?"

"Deal" Shouted lewis, this was his chance.

Lewis was quickly shoved onto his knees, a hood was put over his head and he felt the end of the chain tug on his ball and lock around his ankles.

"Good luck, I hope you can remember the way!"

The car drove off, it's engine sound fading into silence.

"This cannot be happening, they cannot have done this!"

Lewis was naked, this hand cuffed behind his back, ankles chaied together tetherd by a very short link to his balls and he was bildfolded. How the fuck was he suposed to get back to the site like this.

He tried to stand and after several painful attempts gave up realising he could only just balance on his toes. He remembered he was about 10 mins walk from the campsite so he counted in his head how long it took to move about the distance a step would take.

33 seconds later, he'd moved what he hoped was about a step. He had no chance.
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 02-01-2015, 05:24 PM   #30
uniboi

Default almost there...

He was getting cold and time was ticking away then it happened... He felt a release from around his balls. The chain had slipped off. His balls had gotten so small that the chain had fallen off. This really was his chance.

He knelt down and rubbed his hood against the floor trying to catch it on something. Slowly and cautiously he moved off the road into the undergrowth. It was going to be painful but it was worth it. He stuck his head into the brambles and the hood caught on the thorns.

Escaping with only small cuts and importantly no hood, lewis moved back onto the road. Things were looking up for him, he tried as he might be couldn't get the cuffs off nor the chain around him ankles. He just managed to slip the cuff over his bum and get his hands in-front of him.

"This'll have to do" He steadied himself with and started hopped back up the road.

A few minutes later he was nearing the campsite. The girls we're nowhere in site. He really could do this. He was desperate to. He wanted out and want out now!

Rounding the corder of the field he could just see his car parked up where he'd left it.

He hopped the final few steps into the field and collapsed onto the floor.

"What the fuck!" he shouted.

Everything except his car had gone.

He slowly pull himself up and hopped over to it. On the windshield there was a note.

"Lewis. Thanks for a great day. I hope it was as much fun for you as it was for us. We have taken all your clothes but left the key to your lock box somewhere on the campsite. All the other keys including your car keys are in there. If you want a clue to where the key it, call us. Good luck! Gemma and the girls p.s. The phone is in the loos."

Lewis hopped straight over to the toilet block where th ekey had been hidden before. The key wasn't there but the phone was with a note that read.

"Oh Lewis. You've really got yourself into a situation. lol. Enjoy!"

Lewis turned on the phone and opened the txt messages.

"Please can I have a clue?" He sent to the only number programmed into the phone.

"No." Came the reply.

"Please!" he sent.

"Ok, but we want something from you. use this phone to skype call us. Now!"

He opened the app and called the contact 'mean-girls-71'.

Lots of shouting and whooping came down the line as his video was obviously being streamed to them.

"Ok, you do 1 thing for us and we'll tell you where the key is."

"ok, fine. what is it?"

"Go to your car, under the back there is a single padlock. Get it."

Lewis was worried. He didn't like the sound of this at all.

"Quickly!" shouted the girls.

He hopped over to the car. The locked box and a single open padlock was under the car.

"Ok. take the padlock and the box over to the woodland."

He hopped the 50m or so to the edge of the woods.

"That's fine the girl said." It looked like Nat this time.

"Ok, here's the deal. You have 2 options.

OPTION 1: You wrap the chain around the tree and fasten it to your neck with the padlock you've just picked up, we turn around and come back to you. As you've been such a good sport, each of us will suck your dick, make you cum so hard then release you with all your clothes and keys.

OPTION 2: If you've had enough fun, we'll tell you roughly where the key is but you'll still have to look around for it."

"Wow" replied lewis.

"You have 20 seconds to decide. 20, 19..."
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype

Last edited by uniboi; 02-01-2015 at 05:27 PM. Reason: typo

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camping, naked, stuck, tent