Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-22-2014, 09:05 PM   #1
Emerald diapers

Red face My first diaper dare

The following story is based off of the first time I had ever gotten "diaper dared". If you aren't into diapers, and using them in a public setting, then I highly suggest you turn back.

It all began with a large brown package dropped at the front of my doorstep. The package contained one of my favorite things in the whole world! A package of adult diapers.

I quickly snatched up the package and ran inside with it. Grabbing a nearby knife, I began to cut away at the brown cardboard and packing tape. Soon my prized padded undies were free of their prison, and into my excitedly shaking hands. It was almost as if they were calling to me to wear them!

I just couldn't help myself. I tore open the package and dropped my jeans. I then laid on the carpeted floor and taped myself into sheer ecstasy. The soft padding against my bare ass was a feeling that I had long awaited.

My mind began to wonder, "how can I get the most out of my diapered experience?" My curiosity led me to the internet. What better than to have someone tell me what to do? To really make me push my boundaries!

My question was soon answered, as someone had replied almost instantly to my request for a dare. I read the forum with excitement. My assignment was to go out in public and use my diapers before I was allowed to return to the safety of my own home, (and to a clean diaper).

"This is perfect!" I said to myself aloud. I had always fantasized about this scenario, but never had followed through with my desires. It turns out, that the coaxing of an internet stranger was all I needed to delve deep into my inner baby.

An idea came to me. To make sure I would have to use my diaper, I would need the help of a little "artificial stimulation". Besides, what fun was using a diaper on purpose compared to not even having a choice in the matter?

I untaped my diaper and laid down on my side. I then took out a box of suppositories and quickly unwrapped and inserted two of the miracle butt bullets. My diaper was quickly taped back up and my pants pulled back on.

I headed for the front door. The anal intruders were quickly dissolving inside me. I knew that if I were to drive, I would have the option of driving to a nearby restroom and relieve my soon to be aching bowels once the moment arrived. I didn't trust my feeble bravery, so I decided to walk. This way, the only available bathroom would be the one wrapped around my waist.

I threw on my coat, tied my long hair back in a loose braid, and began my stroll. The skinny jeans I was wearing stretched around the padding with every step and made it obvious to the trained eye that I was thoroughly padded.

The nearest well populated public place to my house was at least a half hour walk away. The road there led through a forest and some fields for a good half of the distance. So I was well hidden for the most part, but once I entered the paved roads, my courage started to fade, as well as my bowel control. I took a moment to wonder if I was making the right choice. If I got caught, then I would be the laughing stock of the small town I lived in.

A large cramp took me by surprise. I groaned in pain and clutched my tummy. If I was going to do this, it had to be quick! I hurriedly continued my journey.

The cramps began to get worse as I walked, but that was not all! My bladder had filled to an alarming amount as well. This made it harder to contain both urges. I was too far to turn back now though! This was going to happen. One way or another.

Soon I found myself standing in front of the large superstore that fed most of my small town. The place was packed for as late as it was. This only made me more nervous. I considered turning back again, but right as I was about to turn back, I saw my best friend Clair pull into the parking lot and exit her car. She was headed straight towards me! Thank god Clair was a phone addict and didn't notice me thanks to her face being planted into that pocket sized device.

My only escape was to go inside the store and hopefully exit again without her knowing. In my panicked state, I chose the store. I practically ran inside and hid next to the pharmacy section. I looked back and to my delight realized I had lost her.

My eyes caught a glimpse of some colorful packaging. I turned to see I was standing right next to the diapers. Suddenly I was reminded of my own diaper, and how quickly that diaper was going to be soiled at this rate.

I decided to find someplace a little less populated to do my business. I roamed around until a large cramp hit me. I hastily surveyed my surroundings and settled for a darker corner in the dairy isle.

I clutched my tummy and waddled over to the corner, releasing little uncontrollable farts as I went. I barely had time to turn around before one final loud fart made its way out of my poor weary butt-hole and the mess began to fill the seat of my diaper. It quickly filled up the back and went down to the front of my crotch making sure no crevice was left empty. My bladder soon followed and caused the padding to expand as it drank up my urine.

I let out one more groan as I pushed out the last amount of waste into my infantile garment. This was the biggest mess I had ever made! I could feel it pushing against my tight jeans. I knew it must be obvious to everyone that I was diapered now!

I suddenly became aware of the reality of what had just occurred. My panic level rose exponentially! I had to get out now!

As I waddled through the aisles I noticed how bad I smelled. If I passed anyone they would automatically know I had a ten ton poopy weighing down my pants.

I quickly looked around the aisle. I could see the exit! And it looked to be a clear path! Just then, I heard a voice from behind me. "Hey Gracie!" My heart dropped. It was Clair!

I turned around and held my hands in front of my crotch to hopefully hide my diapered state. "Do you smell that?" Clair asked. I began to sweat. "What smell?" Clair looked at me like I was crazy. "Don't you smell that!? It smells like someone craped themselves!" Clair then plugged her nose. "Oh that?" I responded "I haven't been feeling well and I'm really gassy. Sorry about that!" Clair looked at me baffled. "Wow! You must be really sick! Anyways, I got to hurry and finish my shopping. Feel better okay?" Clair ran off obviously trying to get away from the smell. "At least she is gone now" I thought to myself.

I took this moment to run out of the store (well, more like waddle). I hurried home and stripped myself of my extremely dirty diaper and hop into the shower to clean myself off.

It was a close call, but I did it! My first dare! Complete! Somehow this left me with an insatiable hunger for more. The rest, is history.

Thank you for reading my story! If you want, leave a comment. Maybe I could share some more, if you all would like.

Likes: Diapers, Semi-Public, Poop, Pee, Age play, Sissy, Masturbation control, Spanking

Limits: Public, Long Lasting Dares, Anal, Dice Dares

Will Not: Eat Excrement or drink urine, wear used diapers anywhere but around the waist, Full public exposure, Anything Illegal or life destroying

My kik is Abrei52

I am an adult baby/diaper lover. If you want, pm me some diaper or baby dares and I will do them to the best of my ability!
Emerald diapers is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Emerald diapers for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper dares, pee, poop, public