Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-17-2014, 07:15 AM   #1
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Post Him & me

Hi, I'm doing a little experiment here, I'm going to write and add experiences I've had mixed with emotion and form it into series of short stories and see what comes about

My Aim is to engage with the reader well, Maybe unlock hidden secrets and desires and hopefully answer un-answered questions.. Enjoy!

1st-The protection and satisfying sensation of ROPE & HIM

Stripped down, down to the bareness and nakedness of my skin, I have no walls, I have all my flaws on show to him along with my identity.. Open, nervous excitement springs from deep within , exploding to the surface and indeed leaking from between the mountains of heaven..

His touch, warm. His breath, cool. His lips.. Sweet. The feeling of the roughness of rope being tied in wonderful textured knots behind my back, I notice my wrists behind me, but I barely notice the radio playing music in the back ground, I only tune in to the sweet echoed feelings rushing through my body, rushing endorphins sending me wild.. Sending me wet! I dream of this, dream of him doing this, and then suddenly the dream is reality.. He speaks sharp but soft and I melt completely.

Watching him, I watch him perform such skill that protects me more then anything, what is this protection? The rope or him? Its both. Rope feels like I am no longer naked, I forget im even tied up so effectively i forget that I cant move! , its a feeling that cant be described, my breath gets swept away with every tug and pull and tightness around me, My heart keep skipping a beat each time, not from fear not from shame not from worry. But, from the beauty from the satisfaction of him and me. A dark but lightening feeling struck within, he forms art around me so beautiful that I have no choice but to call him 'artist', hes an art form of his own.. so Dominant so strong yet his touch so gentle and so sweet.

Trapped and wrapped, I cant move.. Not like i want to move. But he asks me to try and struggle i don't even want to struggle but i obey. It's indeed very clear that I cant move at all, the fear of danger and falling doesnt phase me, but empowers me! He empowers me because I know I dont need to worry, My arms tightly bound behind me, I look over my shoulder, my arms wrapped in rope and outstanding knots.. That I can not reach, I cant move an inch! im box tied, here standing so venerable but I know hes got me, right in the palm of his hands he holds me, protecting me hes got me, hes going to catch me if i was to ever fall, he's my strength my hope my trust and my rock.

He moves in slowly, until is front is pressing on my back, I feel his hand brushing my hair out of my face and tucking stray hairs behind my ear, he gets closer, hes here, so close, next to me.. I feel his breathing on my very open neck, a vampires desire.. but he doesn't bite, he kisses kisses me softly, all the way up my neck as my belly fills with butterflys a smile escapes me. and then his nose glides my ear, his lips plant the softes kiss you could wish for, his mouth opens and his teeth captures it.
Hes captured me

And I'm bound with his never ending, never failing love and trust

I..
Am..

Safe.

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.

Last edited by Shibari; 04-17-2014 at 07:20 AM.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, rope, slave, story