Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-17-2014, 10:04 PM   #151
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

more more more more more more please
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 03:46 PM   #152
Dareme101

You still writing the story? It's been days!

Still working on my like/limits your dares will help
Dareme101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:16 PM   #153
Ice Shadow

Default asdf

well he hasnt posted in 20days and i havnet got a message back from him in about a month. i get the feeling that this might of died
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:26 PM   #154
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Rosette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Shadow View Post
well he hasnt posted in 20days and i havnet got a message back from him in about a month. i get the feeling that this might of died
I hope not. This story was so good that I would drop everything to read it when I saw a new posting.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:25 AM   #155
Dareme101

Darn maybe someone can pick up the story where he left off. I had been talking to him and I know what he was going to do next.

Still working on my like/limits your dares will help
Dareme101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:23 AM   #156
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

you pick it up since you know what he wants to do
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:55 PM   #157
Connor.smith
getDare Sweetheart

I might carry on this story.

Male/Hetroflexible

Denied since: July 22nd 2021
Denied until: July 25th 2021
Edges:0/3
Strokes:0/200
Connor.smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:18 PM   #158
Slaveboy123123

Someone carry this story on. This story was fantastic. Do not want to see it die

Limits: public, anal, cum eating, family, illegal

I disrespect limits
Whoever PMs me i will masterbate and lick it all up
Slaveboy123123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:39 PM   #159
Connor.smith
getDare Sweetheart

I'm a horrible writer but I'm going to pick up on this story in a couple of days. Please message me ideas.

Male/Hetroflexible

Old 04-15-2014, 07:46 PM   #160
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I would ask for TurtleMan's permission first. I've seen him online recently. Maybe he has personal conflicts?
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:59 AM   #161
Connor.smith
getDare Sweetheart

I'll wait about 5 days then.

Male/Hetroflexible

Old 04-25-2014, 12:16 PM   #162
Xdress_parttime

I don't care who continues this story. I just don't want it to die

Limits: people/public, family, illegal, messy, scat/piss, Permanent, scarring, shaving, ice, blood

20/M/US

Yes, that's my avatar. I'm the bitch slave pup, always willing to serve whoever I can like a good slave should.

I haven't dressed up in a long time, and I probably won't for a long time. QUIT ASKING!
Xdress_parttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 10:30 PM   #163
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 47

Chapter:47

I was struggling to try to pick it up but my time had run out. My mom came over to and put her hands by her side. “Well, well, well. I see we still cannot follow simple instructions, I figured you couldn’t while I was gone. It’s time to finish our walk but first” said my mom shoving the pacifier in my mouth. She then pulled out her cell phone and seconds later a flash of light came over my body. “Claire is going to love this” she said.

After she saved the picture on her phone she started lifting me out of the swing “Oh your getting to be such a big girl” she said, adding to my humiliation. Once out of the swing I was instructed to hold her hand and continue on the walk. “it’s a shame, your father comes home from his business trip Tuesday, so I guess I’ll have to start punishing you normally again. You do understand that your father cannot ever know about the way I’ve disciplined you for both of our sakes. Not to mention, if he found out he would also find out about all the bad stuff you’ve done too”

Those words were music to my ears. Now I would only had to worry about Claire again. “So tomorrow will be a final punishment for you. It will cover all the disrespect, immaturity, and irresponsibility you’ve shown me over the years, but you will do it. Is that understood?” she asked, I just nodded my head in agreement, I didn’t have much of a choice anyway. We continued down the path until we hit the next neighborhood. We were now a good 15 minute walk away from home at a normal speed. However I wasn’t wearing shoes, and the diaper forced me to waddle, slowing us down quite a bit

This neighborhood was like ours, most lights inside the houses were off, with half the porch lights off. Thankfully there was no one outside right now, which kept my humiliation as low as possible. I continued walking, still holding her hand, until we reached a cul-de-sac. “Ok for this next part you will crawl and follow me. We will circle through this whole neighborhood with you crawling, then you can walk home with me. You will still keep one and on that bear, and have that pacifier in at all times. Oh, and don’t worry I haven’t forgotten about the swing and the pacifier” she said.

I then got down on my hands and knees. I was now thankful for the knee socks, because the asphalt wouldn’t have felt good on them. “Oh and just for a little more fun..” said my mom reaching in to her purse, “This should help draw attention to how cute you are” she said pulling a cowbell out of her purse. With a hand on her hip and the other high in the air she started shaking the cowbell. I started shaking my head back and forth to plead against this, but it was no use.

I began slowly crawling on the pavement dragging my teddy bear with me. The pink dress kept pulling up exposing the diaper for the whole world. We continued through the cul-de-sac, with my mom waving the cowbell, and then things got worse. I noticed a light cascade across my back, and I instantly turned my head to see one of the houses turned on their front porch light! My mom’s cowbell was starting to draw a lot of attention to me so I started to crawl faster to get away from there, keeping my head down. Tonight has quickly become the most humiliating night of my life, and I longed for it to be over.

After what felt like an eternity the crawl around the cul-de-sac was over, unfortunately my mom was still playing with her cowbell. We continued through the neighbor hood when a light came from around the corner. A mustang soon followed behind those lights, coming in our direction. My mom stopped and started waving at the mustang with both of her hands, one of which still holding the cowbell. I was trembling as I crawled and began to increase my speed, but to my demise the mustang came to a stop, and my mom grabbed my by the ear bringing me to a stop as well.

The windows began to roll down and I could see a bunch of college kids laughing at me. “She’s so adorable” said a blonde haired girl. “Bro I’m pretty sure that’s a dude” said an obvious stoner, Which caused a roar of laughter in the car. “This is why you don’t talk back to your mommy” chimed in my mother, which made their laughing worse. “That dress is just so cute on him” said another girl in the car. The humiliation was so bad I actually began to break down, I could feel a tear coming out of my eye.

“Well we better get going, it’s almost past his beddybye time, and he probably needs a diaper change!” said my mother. The car of kids burst out laughing and they drove off, as they drove off I could hear them same stuff like “What a looser”, and “He will never get laid”. For the first time in my life I was crushed mentally, and at this point multiple tears came out of my eyes. I whipped the tears out of my eyes with the teddy bear and continued to crawl.

All of a sudden my bladder became full, but I didn’t want to use the diaper. So I continued to crawl and hold in the need to use the bathroom. I started to shiver now, it was getting colder and the need to pee made it worse. My mom had stopped with the cowbell thankfully, but after a few minutes she stopped me in the middle of a street. “It’s time for your punishment for dropping that pacifier” she said looking at me with a devious smile. I had a chill go down my spine at the thought of what she was about to make me do.

“Sense you like dropping your pacifier so much, that’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to drop it on someone’s porch, ring their doorbell then you are to go get it, and you will do this right, or we will keep doing it” she said as she pulled the pacifier out of my mouth. “Are you serious! It’s almost 11 at night” I proclaimed. “Exactly, they will come to the door and see a big baby girl picking up her pacifier, and laugh their asses off a good one” she said. “Or we could do something else, we could end this walk right now, but rather than sleep in your bed at a home, you will sleep in the kiddy swing, dressed like that. No one should see you then either, all the kids will be at their bus stops in the morning, and ill come and get yo before then. You will just have to sit in your diaper all night” she said

I contemplated this for a moment, and then a terrible though came to mind. What if the house she dropped the pacifier at, was the house of someone who went to my school! That could be social suicide. So I decided my best option was to rough it out in a swing for the night. I will take discomfort over social suicide any day. “I’ll go to the swing” I said. “Really, well all righty then , here I’ll take the bear too” she said taking away the teddy bear.

“You can walk now, but you have to hold my hand” she said, so I got of my hands and knees and began walking with her. Neither of us said a word to each other the remainder of the walk, all I was focused on was my bladder. “if your going to do this, you need to drink something, I cant let you be out here for hours without a drink im not a terrible mother” she said reaching into her purse. She pulled out a baby bottle with a liquid in it. “I packed you some apple juice, it was your favorite when you were little” she said.

I just shrugged my shoulders and took the bottle, and started sucking down the apple juice. Apple juice is such a simple drink, but yet it’s still delicious I thought. Once I had finished I gave he the bottle and she had a soft giggle. “You must have been a thirsty girl” she said. I just bowed my head in humiliation and we continued to walk. Finally we made our way to the playground. “Ok get into the swing I have to get some stuff ready for you” said my mom reaching into her purse.

I managed to get myself into the swing when my mom pulled out a pair of pink mittens. “here put these on” she said as she helped my hands into the mittens. As I put my hand into the mittens a cold shock shot through my body, there was something in them. “What’s in these mittens” I asked “Oh its just an industrial glue, I don’t want you take them off!” she said as she attached my bound hands to the chains of the swing. “Mom! How am I going to get it off!” I said frantically. “Tomorrow morning I will apply the removal solution, but tonight I want you to be holding the swing chain like a baby.

Then my mom reached back into her purse and pulled out the pacifier. Without warning she put it in my mouth, and with my hands detained I couldn't do anything to stop it. Then I realized she had glued it to my face as well! “There, I imagine that if you try to get out tonight it will be very unpleasant. Well you have a good night my little angel mommies’ got to go home and do laundry” she said kissing me of the forehead walking away. As she started to walk away she stopped in her tracks and turned around, “By the way, that was apple juice designed to help constipated kids, and I also added some laxatives to it, have fun tonight” said my mom now leaving for real.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 10:53 PM   #164
TurtleMan76

Default This stories future.

Hi everyone. As you’ve noticed, there has been a long time between my last posts. I’ve gotten many Pm's, there are plenty of comments, and I am very sorry for my absence on here. Let me just give you all the quick version of what’s been going on!

After my wreck, I needed money, so I took on extra shifts. This worked out for me, but I had very little time on my hands to do anything (like write a chapter). Things only worsened when we opened up a new branch, and for a good 3 weeks I was training some of the biggest idiots I had ever trained. This caused me to be at work for almost 3 hours over time some nights.

After the new branch opened I was promoted to go there which came along with a slight pay raise however, it wouldn’t open for another week so I was jobless for that week in a sense. In that week I had full intentions on coming here, until I met a girl We hit it off very well, very fast and we are currently dating now

So during that period of unemployment, I was spending as much time as I could get to know her. Then the new branch opened up, and I’ve been working overtime with that, and working on making my lady happy. Now that we are dating, things are easier and it’s easy to manage, and the new branch has been running smoothly, in a sense so that’s easier to manage.

I cannot promise an update every night, or even every week for that matter. Sometimes I might make multiple updates a night, or one or two a month. Hopefully I will not repeat what I did between that last chapter and now.. But my life is finally in a good place again, and for right now I feel like brining back some chapters.

Some of you commented that you saw me online, yes I was. I did come on to try and find a good story to read. I read a lot of stories with great potential, but they ended.. and that kind of played a guilt trick on me too But really though, I couldn't find any stories that really satisfied me, so I reread mine and I noticed that I liked my story a lot, and I didn't want to see it end, so.... Here I am!

I also started playing with some numbers. There are 47 chapters out now. Most chapters are 3 MS Word pages long. Some of them are longer than that. The first 5 or 6 chapters were very short but when I do an average were talking at least 140 pages. So writing this story does take a little time, but I am going to try and make the time, because even though I’m the author, I love this story!(I Really hope I’m not coming off arrogant with this writers thought, I'm just excited to be back )

Finally I’d like to find a couple of people who are interested in writing stories, perhaps we could make a trade of some sort. During my month+ of not being on Here, I looked for stories that would, appeal to me so to speak, and I didn't find many. What I’m getting at here is maybe some of yall would be interested in writing some short stories, or long stories, and you could release a chapter after I release one here. Therefore if I want more of your story, I would defiantly be more motivated to write more here. If you’re interested I have a couple fantasies/ideas for stories that I would like to see written, so just give me a PM, I would really appreciate it

So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and just a heads up the next one will have Nick's mom’s Final day to mess with him. It will be good, so good that she is making him skip school, just so she can mess with him
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 05:59 AM   #165
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great update and glad things are working out better for you post accident.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk