Old 05-05-2011, 07:38 AM   #1
beatea

Default iPlay Strip Poker

iPlay Strip Poker

Rating: M
Fandom(s): iCarly
Disclaimer: iCarly and all its characters are property of Dan Schneider. This fic has some similarities to Strip Poker with a Twist from Rachie
Summary: Freddie’s birthday is coming and Sam and Carly prepare a sleepover for him.
Additional Notes: This takes place 6 years after iPilot. Carly, Sam and Freddie are all 19.

Consider this as a Pilot Chapter. Just to see if it fits in this community. Please review.

It was a beautiful Saterday around three in the afternoon when Sam and Carly were gathered in the studio. They were preparing Freddie’s birthday party there. He knew Sam and Carly were preparing a birthday party for him, but what they were about to do was a complete surprise to him. Everything the girls said was that he would have to come at seven in the studio. Spencer was in Spain with his fiancée so he wouldn’t bother them either.

“Have you called your people?” Carly asked.

“Yeah, I did,” Sam said. “They’re all coming,”

“Good, I can’t believe we’re going to do this,” Carly said. They were planning a sleepover in Carly’s studio, with just something else. They just knew Freddie would love this. Carly and Sam invited three girls (Melanie, Wendy and Iris), to give Freddie an unforgettable birthday and two guys (Pete and Brad) for their own pleasure, although they were pretty good friends of Freddie as well.

“Do we have everything?” Carly asked. “Poker chips, playing cards, privilege cards, wedgie bounce,”

“We got everything,” Sam said with a smile.

“So, it will take about 3 hours before the first guests will come,” Carly said. “What should we do until that time,”

“How about some strip game?” Sam asked.

“What kind of strip game?” Carly asked. Sam took a deck of cards. “We’re going to play Strip-“
“I know,” Sam said. “Let’s just try to make ourselves comfortable being naked around each other okay,”

“Okay,” Carly said reluctantly,”

“Good girl, now many clothes do you have?” Sam asked.

“Let’s see, shoes, socks, skirt, panties, top and bra,” Carly said.

“Okay, I’ve got shoes, socks, biker shorts, boxers, bra and a shirt, that makes six for both of us,” Sam began sorting the deck in suits. “Which suit?”

“Diamonds,” Carly said and Sam gave her the diamonds.

“I’ll take clubs,” Sam said. “Now shuffle your deck and lay them down face down,” Sam demonstrated and started shuffling and lay the cards down in a thirteen card long line. Then she took a pen and paper and started writing. She placed the paper between them so they both could read it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Attach1.jpg
Views:	796
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	2219
“It’s a simple game. We’ll randomly pick a card from our stack. If the card is the same rank as stated on this note, that player has to strip off that piece of clothing. The first person naked loses, okay?”

“Okay,” Carly said reluctantly.

“And to put some stakes on it, the loser has to stay naked until the first visitor comes,”

“I like that idea,”

“Let’s play Rock-Paper-Scissors to decide who will begin. Loser starts,”

“Deal,” Carly said confidently.

Last edited by beatea; 05-06-2011 at 04:39 AM.
beatea is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to beatea for this post:
Old 05-05-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
redtiger

Great start. You must continue to conclusion.
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:15 AM   #3
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Looking forward to reading more.

Have private messaged you with suggestion

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:52 AM   #4
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

hoping for more soon
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:55 AM   #5
AlmightyElemental
Distinguished Member

Huh...interesting. I'll be waiting for more.
Old 05-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #6
bobs ur uncle

Send a message via MSN to bobs ur uncle

interesting please continue. nice teasing start don't keep everyone waiting to long
bobs ur uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:40 PM   #7
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtiger View Post
Great start. You must continue to conclusion.
I second that notion x 1,000,000,000
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #8
beatea

Default Part 2:

“Deal,” Carly said confidently.

“Rock-Paper-Scissors!” The girls exclaimed. Carly chose scissors and Sam chose paper. “Yay, I win,” Carly said in a jolly way.

“Okay, I’ll pick this one,” As Sam picked the eighth card from the left. It was the 3. “And the socks come off,” she said with a goofy smile. She temporarily kicked her shoes off to remove her socks, before she puts the shoes back on.

Carly just picked the first. It was the two. Carly kicked the shoes off and motioned to Sam to make her pick a card. Sam picked a 5 and didn’t have to strip. Carly picked the second last card and to reveal later that it was a Queen. Carly gulped in realization that she had to take her bra off. She pulled down the straps of her pink bra through her top and lifted her hands behind her back in the top to the clasp to undo her bra. A small part of her breasts were in view for Sam, before Carly lowered her top again and discarded the bra. Carly’s nipples awake from under her yellow top.

“Interesting,” Sam smiled before she took the card in the middle of her eleven remaining cards. It was a 2 and Sam kicked off her shoes, revealing her bare feet, which she cleaned for the occasion. Carly took the fifth card from the left and revealed. Carly startled first, realizing that she would lose her skirt, but she removed the piece of clothing around her waist without hesitation. Carly revealed her thong, which suited with her pink bra. She only had three pieces of clothing left (her socks, her top and her panties), while Sam had four (everything except socks and shoes). It was Sam’s turn now who had only ten cards left. The second card from her left revealed a 9. Carly revealed to have more tough luck, when she revealed an Ace. Carly hesitantly removed her thong and revealed her neatly trimmed vagina. Sam raised her eyebrows in amusement.

“Your luck will end,” Carly snapped. Sam with only 9 cards left and 4 with consequences decided to take her second card from the left, which revealed a Queen. Carly was right about Sam’s luck ending as Sam pulled her shirt up, to unclasp her black strapless bra, to discard it. Carly smiled when she revealed finally a card without consequences, a 9. Sam picked the fifth card from the left, which was a 10. Carly grumbled and took a sixth card. She was glad when she saw the seven on the upper left corner of the card. Sam’s chance of keeping her current clothing was now 4 out of 7. She still made it by taking the second card from the right, which was a 7.
beatea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:05 PM   #9
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Yes love it post again soon.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:10 PM   #10
bobs ur uncle

Send a message via MSN to bobs ur uncle

please post again soon you have me interested and waiting for more and longer posts
bobs ur uncle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
card game, party, strip poker