Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-18-2015, 02:27 PM   #1
King-Of-Games
Account Banned

Default Roulette challenge for girls (with forfeit)

Here's another challenge I created that you girls may enjoy all you need is a dice and a willingness to edge.

A fairly simple challenge, roll the dice and then perform the action related to that before rolling again.
  1. Orgasm, and you are now free
  2. Edge
  3. Edge using an object
  4. Edge using toothpaste
  5. Edge without using your hands in any way (includes holding things)
  6. Bad luck, you lose and must perform the forfeit
Keep rolling until you reach one of the ends, win, lose, or orgasming without permission.

For any girls willing to try it good luck, and if any method of edging is outside your limits just change it to a normal edge.

Forfeit
As punishment for either rolling a six or orgasming without permission, you will become my slave for a period of time decided by a roll of the dice, as my slave you will permitted to choose 2 limits.
  1. 1 day
  2. 1 month
  3. 2 days
  4. 1 week
  5. 2 weeks
  6. Until I release you

Once you've attempted the challenge, please leave a post with how you did.

Below all this will be a spoiler, in this spoiler are the rules for the extreme edition, be aware this may push your limits, and if you choose to look at them you must use those rules (be honest if you looked).
Spoiler:
Rather then using a dice look up a random number generator and set it to between 1 and 10 filling the extra spaces with normal edges, additionally if you must complete the forfeit you will only be allowed 1 limit and it may not be be pictures. Have Fun.

- Lets see if you've got the guts to challenge The King

Last edited by King-Of-Games; 11-18-2015 at 09:53 PM.
King-Of-Games is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to King-Of-Games for this post:
Old 11-18-2015, 02:32 PM   #2
Analgirl3
getDare Sweetheart

hey

so i ve done this. i ve thrown 3 dices between 2 and 5 so i had to edge 3 times.
After that i got a 6.
So you all can guess what happend

guess my cup size right and you will get a photo from me

pain, hard challenges, deepthroat ,outdoor, anal, trying out new things
dislikes:
Messy enemas, A2M
Limits:
scat, Friends, poo, pics/cams, permanent

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...0ddb7.21905210

Pm dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79914

If you want you can fill my calendar
https://teamup.com/ks71ffde84632c68ff
Analgirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 11:54 PM   #3
The Slutty Princess

Again, Thank you for the challenge King! Naked, with my pussy wet and time to spare, I decided to try your challenge. Using a dice simulation on my phone, I rolled the die. Rolling a four, I retrieved toothpaste from my bathroom and returned to my bed. I coated two fingers with large globs of toothpaste and slide them into my tight, little pussy. I slowly thrust them back and forth, picking up speed as I went. I kept my eyes closed but bite my lip as I fingered my wet cunt to ensure I would not make sound smy parents or siblings would hear. Though the fingering was pleasurable, the toothpaste added a stinging and burning sensation that was not quite as enjoyable. As I neared an orgasm, getting very close, I pulled my fingers out of my tight pussy and stopped, taking deep breaths and trying to refrain from climaxing. I successfully edged and rolled the die again, rolling a two. I left my dripping wet pussy calm down for a bit before continuing. Again, I used my two fingers to finger my pussy. The remnants of toothpaste lingered inside me and on my fingers, causing the masturbartion to bring mild pain and discomfort. Nevertheless, I fingered myself for a good three to five minutes before edging once again. Again, I rolled. I had received a 5 and had to edge without hands. I got up from my soft bed and began to grind my dripping wet pussy against my cold metal bed frame. This took much longer than using my fingers but with sexual thoughts flying through my head, I managed to refrain from an orgasm as I approached it and edge yet another time. My pussy was getting tired from all the edging and begged for an orgasm. I prayed for a one as I rolled the die for the fourth time, rolling a two again. I lay back down on my soft, cozy bed. I closed my eyes, bit my lip and began to relax, slowly fingering myself again. After minutes, I edged yet another time and rolled. The fifth time was the charm! I rolled a one. Happy, I decided to use something better than my fingers to orgasm. Though not home alone, it was an exciting opportunity to use the hitachi wand to try and keep quiet from my family. I searched beneath my bed and grabbed the wand, turning it on and slowly rubbing it up and down my dripping wet cunt as the juices covered the end of the wand. I had already brewed an orgasm inside me from the previous four edges so an orgasm did not take long. After a minute or two, my back arched, I clenched the sheets with my hands, and bite my lip and released a violent orgasm, gasping for air as I reached climax. It was wonderful!
Thank you for the challenge I always enjoy doing them and it looks as though I remain undefeated!

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 11:56 AM   #4
Flayze_blu

Default Bang!

So I did this one, with the spoiler opened: my results were 5, 4, 10 and 1.
The toughest of them all was definitely the first, since I couldn't use my hands. To remedy this, I lay in my stomach on my bed, keeping my hands folded in front of me, and humped. It was difficult because I refused to use my hands for support, so the angle was all wrong and I took a while, but eventually I got it done! The toothpaste one was a little tough too, since I'm not much a fan of pain in my genitalia, but oh well. I did love it, though, especially when I came with a bang at the end!
Flayze_blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 05:36 AM   #5
gudlittlegrill

I rolled a six ;-; and then I rolled another six ;-;
gudlittlegrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 09:38 PM   #6
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Took the chalanged

Hi all

So I tried this dare. I did not look at the spoiler until after the dare. Spoilers can be dangerous

I rolled a 2. So edged. Using my fingers on my clit and pussy
I rolled a 5 So I rubbed myself up on the corner of my couch. Took a while
I rolled 2 again. Edged with fingers. Didn't take long was getting so excited
I rolled a 1. I won. So fingered myself to orgasm

Sorry king of games. No slave girl Sandy today

Hugs
Sandy
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 09:35 PM   #7
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default No no no no

This is ridicules. I rolled to start the dare and I rolled a 6.
Then a 4

So I cannot believe it

Likes public - masturbation - sex - being dressed up - most other things

limits Pics (no camara) - family - diaper play
shaaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 04:59 PM   #8
sluttykittenz

I did this at the request of King-of-Games.

SON OF A BITCH. I think I got the worst rolls ever

I did all of mine in the beginning so I knew what was coming. Here they are: 3, 4, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2, 5, 4, 1.

My first reaction was just to fucking quit. 18 edges?!? It seemed insurmountable. But after I calmed down for a moment I knew I could. I used the hitachi and my arousal gel instead of toothpaste. They are functionally the same. I was worried about chemical burns so I just used the gel instead. I have literal years of experience with edging so the first few weren't too terrible. The no holding edges were harder. I placed the hitachi on the arm of a chair and pressed myself against it. It was a lot harder to pull my body away than it is to flip a switch. After I got to halfway it was like my mind turned off. I might have switched from sub to dom just to make it through. It stopped being hard to pull away, but I felt this constant pathetic ache between my legs. I did all of them I swear to fucking god I got through it. Do you know what the worst part is? I didn't even cum. I called my Master and he said I couldn't. So I'm still pathetic and horny.

Thanks for the dare It was really fun. Now I'm going to be horny forever. Fuck. This is great

Likes: Bondage, rules, D/s roleplay, spanking, edging/denial, forced orgasms, enemas, anal, sensations (ice, ginger, toothpaste, wax), light pain, clothespins, suction, corner time (short ~30 min)

Dislikes (things I love to hate): pictures, discrete public, line writing, clit torture, medium/heavy pain, humiliation, ruined orgasms

Limits: family/friends, illegal, body modification, blood, body writing, scat, watersports

Things I fuck myself with
sluttykittenz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, dare, dice, forfeit, slave