Old 11-25-2015, 06:08 AM   #1
Harry18

Default Interactive Fantasy dice dare

Rules:
You have to do every task or it is considered a fail.
You have to drink half a glass of water before you enter every room.
You cant reroll anything.
If you fail cant complete it go to the bottom to find out your punishment.
If you pee or cum without permission you may continue but you will be punished at the end.
Equipment you will need:
A small dildo
A medium dildo (put it inside the freezer before starting the task)
A large dildo
A extra large dildo (at least 1 foot long and 3 inches wide)
Ice cubes
lots of warm clothes

Start:

You wake up on the ground naked and look around and you see a castle that looks like something out of a horror film. You have no idea where you are or how you got here. You are startled by a deep haunting voice that says "finally awake". You look around and nobody is there but the voice keeps talking. "All of the bad things you have ever done in your life has led you here. The only way for you to get back to reality is to pass all the challenges that await you. Nobody has ever succeeded so you will be no different either. Through the castle doors awaits you fist challenge".
You walk up to the castle doors thinking about everything the voice said and all the bad things you have ever done in your life. You open the castle doors and you are face to face with another door that says good luck on it.
Room 1
The room seams generally normal very modern considering the old look of the castle outside. Again you hear a voice "another victim hahah" this time the voice is more calm and you tern around to see a guy that looks around 20, has dark brown hair and is around 6ft tall. You just noticed that his is completely naked and then you remember you are naked to and you instinctively go to cover yourself with your hands. He just laughs and moves closer towards you. He pushes you against the wall and starts to kiss you. he pulls away and says "your in for a fun ride"
Roll a six sided dice
Spoiler:
He continues to kiss you for 5 min. Stand in a corner and pretend you are kissing him for 5 min.

Spoiler:
He pushes you to you knees and forces you to suck his penis for 5 min. Get the smallest dildo and suck it for 5 min

Spoiler:
He turns you around and fucks you against the wall. Fuck yourself with the smallest dildo for 5min no lube.

Spoiler:
Same as 3 but he makes you suck him first. Suck the small dildo for 2 min to lube it up then do 3

Spoiler:
He makes you suck him for 5 min and then fucks you for 5 min. suck the smallest dildo then fuck yourself with it.

Spoiler:
He edges you 6 times

Now the real test begins everybody else wont be so kind. Also don't try to orgasm it is impossible for you in this place you will just get to the edge and no further. You leave the room not believing him.
Roll the dice whatever you get edge that many times.
Room 2
You open the second door and your not sure how it is possible but the room appears to be a jungle. A rough voice says "are another sinner" you are shocked that the voice is coming from a 6ft anthro lion. The lion is naked and his sheath and balls are just dangling there.
Spoiler:
He caresses and strokes you all over and occasionally scratches you. Rub yourself all over for 5 min scratching yourself as you do so.

Spoiler:
He forces you on your knees and makes you suck his cock. Suck your fingers for 5 min and scratch the back off your throat to simulate his barbs.

Spoiler:
he makes you worship his body. like every part of your body you can reach for 5 min. focus on your armpits and feet.

Spoiler:
he mounts you and fucks you for 5 min. use your fingers to fuck yourself scratching your prostate to simulate his barbs.

Spoiler:
he mounts you and fucks you for 5 min. use your fingers to fuck yourself scratching your prostate to simulate his barbs

Spoiler:
he mounts you and fucks you for 5 min. use your fingers to fuck yourself scratching your prostate to simulate his barbs.

You leave the and walk down the corridor to he next room. You are attacked by tentacles that come out of the wall.
Roll a dice
1-3
Spoiler:
you mange to get away and go into the next room

4-6
Spoiler:
the tentacles edge you however many times you rolled. edge yourself however many times you rolled before moving to the next room

Room 3
You enter the room and are instantly hit with cold air. The full room is covered in snow and you see a anthro polar bear waiting for you.
Spoiler:
He just laughs at you as you freeze in the harsh environment. Have a cold shower for 10min

Spoiler:
He edges you 5 times using snow as lube. Edge 5 times with 2 ice cubes in your hand.

Spoiler:
he forces you onto you knees and makes you suck his cock. Take the medium sized dildo out of the freezer and suck it for 5 min deep throating it at least once every min.

Spoiler:
he mounts you and fucks you for 5 min. Take the medium dildo out of the freezer and fuck yourself for 5 min.

Spoiler:
he gives you a rim job. Put 10 ice cubes in your anus and leave them time they melt then move onto the next room.

Spoiler:
he mounts you and fucks you for 10 min. Take the medium dildo out of the freezer and fuck yourself for 10 min

On your way to the next room you attempt to warm up by doing some exercise. Do 50 push ups before continuing.
Room 4
You open the next door and are again walking into a forest. You hear a chilling howl to your right and you see a 7ft tall muscular werewolf standing there staring at you with his dark red eyes.
Spoiler:
He throws you onto all fours and mounts you and fucks you hard and fast for 5 min. Get onto all fours and with your large dildo fuck yourself with it for 5 min as fast as you can. After the 5 min keep the dildo in for 10min to simulate him knotting you.

Spoiler:
He throws you onto all fours and mounts you and fucks you hard and fast for 5 min. Get onto all fours and with your large dildo fuck yourself with it for 5 min as fast as you can. After the 5 min keep the dildo in for 10min to simulate him knotting you.

Spoiler:
He throws you onto all fours and mounts you and fucks you hard and fast for 10 min. Get onto all fours and with your large dildo fuck yourself with it for 10 min as fast as you can. After the 10 min keep the dildo in for 15min to simulate him knotting you.

Spoiler:
He throws you onto all fours and mounts you and fucks you hard and fast for 15 min. Get onto all fours and with your large dildo fuck yourself with it for 15 min as fast as you can. After the 15 min keep the dildo in for 15min to simulate him knotting you.

Spoiler:
He throws you onto all fours and mounts you and fucks your mouth hard and fast for 5 min. Get onto all fours and with your large dildo fuck your mouth with it for 5 min as fast as you can deep throating you every time he thrusts in.

Spoiler:
He throws you onto all fours and mounts you and fucks your mouth hard and fast for 10 min. Get onto all fours and with your large dildo fuck your mouth with it for 10 min as fast as you can deep throating you every time he thrusts in.

Before he lets you leave he does what wolves do and marks his territory. (at least you get to finally pee)
Roll again
1-2.
Spoiler:
He marks you as his by peeing all over you. Get in the shower and lay on your back and pee all over yourself wait for it to dry before you continue.

3-5.
Spoiler:
He puts his cock in your mouth and pees in your mouth and he does not let you spill a drop. Pee in a glass and drink every drop.

Spoiler:
He just lets you go your not worthy enough for him. Keep holding your pee in.

Before you go to the next room you see a sign that says you cant continue unless you edge 5 times. edge 5 times.
Room 5
You enter the room and find that instead of a room there is a cave. In the centre of the cave is a huge black dragon. He orders you to walk over to him your to scared to disobey him.
before doing the task you have to wrap yourself in as many layers of clothing as possible and do the task next to a heated fire or radiator, to simulate the heat given off by the dragon.
1-3.
Spoiler:
He forces you onto all fours and fucks you with varied pace for 15min. Use the extra large dildo to fuck yourself with it for 15min start of at a medium pace for the first half and the last half as fast as you can. He cums inside you when he is finished. Give yourself a warm enema to simulate the huge amount of cum he produces.

4-6.
Spoiler:
He forces you onto all fours and fucks you with varied pace for 15min. Use the extra large dildo to fuck yourself with it for 15min start of at a medium pace for the first half and the last half as fast as you can. He pulls out before he cums and moves to your mouth and cums inside your mouth. Pull the dildo out and suck it clean for 5 min. (deep throat if possible). Then drink a pint of warm milk to simulate him cumming in your mouth.

Final room
Spoiler:
All of the others come from there rooms and join you and the dragon in the cave. Every one of them fuck you again for 5 min each as fast as they can. (including the dragon). They all fuck you in your mouth and anus taking turns not giving you any rest. Use the same equipment that was used for each person in the earlier tasks. i.e the extra large dildo for the dragon and so on. You have to have fuck your mouth and your anus at the same time through out. The only rest you get between each on is to edge when you have finished each one. You have to go as fast as you can with every dildo and must deep throat each on if you can. Make sure that you de every single one both in your mouth an anus. (good luck.)

When you have finished if you did not get to pee during the werewolf task you can finally pee but he changed his mind and decides to make you drink it. Pee in a glass and drink it also even if you did pee in the werewolf task and you need to pee again you must drink it as well.

Well done if you managed to complete all the tasks without slipping up at all you get to CUM however you like and as many times as you want.

If you peed without been told to do so you cant cum for 3 days.

If you came anytime during it you are in chastity for a week

If you did not manage to complete it then you cant cum for 3 days and then you must come back and try again.

Please report back with what you rolled and how it went.

Edging, Denial, degrading, humiliation, breath play, sensory deprivation, socks, underwear, pet play, predicament bondage, pee, loss of control, games
Dislikes:
CBT, wedgies, spanking, long dares

Limits: family, public, scat, permanent, extreme pain, cross dressing, messy, money, Friends, Pics/Vids, diapers, writing

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75988
Harry18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Harry18 for this post:
Old 11-26-2015, 11:06 PM   #2
GrapeCreamSoda

Default re: Interactive Fantasy dice dare

I love the theme of this one. Saw it posted at lunch yesterday and got everything ready for the evening.

With all my supplies laid out I drank my first half glass of water and started.

Room 1
Spoiler:
Rolled a 4. Thankfully he lets me lube in up first before the fucking. This was a good warmup with my smallest dildo.

For my extra edges I rolled a 5. After 5 edges I was really wanting to continue and see what else would happen with the dare. I drank my water and moved on.

Room 2
Spoiler:
Rolled a 2. More oral time. The sucked eagerly, gagging only a few times from the "barbs".

Afterwards I rolled low enough to avoid the tentacles. Another half glass of water.

Room 3
Spoiler:
Rolled a 1. Looks like I wouldn't be having fun with the polar bear. The 10 minute cold shower was awful. Took my breath away and really made me want to quit, but I endured. Seemed like the timer took forever to ring.

After drying off did my 50 pushups. Couldn't do them all in one go, so I had one rest in the middle. More water. By this point I was starting to need to piss. Wish I had gone right before I started.

Room 4
Spoiler:
Rolled a 6. There werewolf had his way with my face. At least he didn't knot it. I've only had a bit of practice deep throating, so this was more of a challenge, but I did it as fast as I could manage.

Rolled a 5 afterwards. Fitting that he'd mark my throat as his after abusing it so much. I had to go fairly badly at that point so I filled a large glass. Drank it all down. Luckily it wasn't too strong since I had had enough water, but it still wasn't pleasant.

Had another half glass of water afterwards. Did my 5 edges and I was ready for the next room.

Room 5
Spoiler:
Rolled a 1. Put on a couple of shirts, a sweater and a winter jacket. Also turned up the thermostat nearby. Glad I had all that water because I started to sweat quickly.

Wasn't really warmed up for my largest dildo yet, so I had to take it very slow at first, but lucky by the first half I was warmed up enough. The dragon then really abused my ass, hard and fast. I have a suction cup on my biggest so it made this much easier. By the end I was drenched in sweat. He filled my ass with his warm cum afterwards. Actually felt pretty nice after the fucking. Last glass of water.

Final Room
Spoiler:
The gauntlet. All the creatures were lined up and waiting. The dragon took my mouth first and the werewolf had my ass. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about where he had just been. 5 minutes of sweaty fucking and they were out. Was doing my first edge and I blew it. Guess I was too worked up at that point and pushed it too far. In my shame I moved to the end. I had been so close.

Looks like I wont be cumming for awhile.

I really love fantasy/anthro themed dares like this one. I can't think of another dare that had me this excited. I would love to see more dares like this from you. Keep up the great work!

Loves: orgasm denial, edging, anal, loss of control, being dominated, mild humiliation
Limits: family, public, permanent, scat, illegal, face pics, overnight, extreme pain, blood
GrapeCreamSoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 03:00 AM   #3
Harry18

Glad you enjoyed it and was wondering if you think I should add another room before the extra large to you have more time to warm up for the biggest dildo

Edging, Denial, degrading, humiliation, breath play, sensory deprivation, socks, underwear, pet play, predicament bondage, pee, loss of control, games
Dislikes:
CBT, wedgies, spanking, long dares

Limits: family, public, scat, permanent, extreme pain, cross dressing, messy, money, Friends, Pics/Vids, diapers, writing

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75988
Harry18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 06:33 AM   #4
GrapeCreamSoda

Another room would help, and I would love more of this dare . I might have just had bad luck, since I didn't have any anal play after leaving the first room. I suppose it's also possible for someone to get there without any anal at all.

I'm not sure what the room could be, though. The dare already requires a good amount of toys. Maybe the new room could incorporate a butt plug somehow, as that's probably common enough for the people who might do this dare.

Let me know if you want my opinion on anything else. I'm glad to help.

Loves: orgasm denial, edging, anal, loss of control, being dominated, mild humiliation
Limits: family, public, permanent, scat, illegal, face pics, overnight, extreme pain, blood
GrapeCreamSoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 12:56 PM   #5
SexFiend86

Cannot wait to try this one! Good work!

Last edited by SexFiend86; 04-27-2017 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Spelling correction
SexFiend86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk